Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 14, 2021 2:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show kinda feels like a slice of life now lol

There's focus on the Seven Deadly Sins enjoying their life. Even King is taking the pleasure to rule the forest. Pretty meh episode with this pacing. On the other hand, I feel like this episode serves as a buildup for reminder of the season. And as usual, Elizabeth is kind to all her friends.
Apr 14, 2021 2:28 AM

Nov 2007
World became unbalance due to KajiKaji's character's decision to be demon lord (to save his love). Friend guy and fairy queen is worried.

The group visiting people after the fight, and Mamo's character is helping out. The group decided to help getting the foods, too.

Everyone's worried about the future route of the group especially about KajiKaji's character. Goddess knows that KajiKaji's character will be gone to protect the world.

King invited everyone and requested KajiKaji's character to be the next king. He already asked Mamo's character but rejected. Goddess, also a princess, said she will go along w. KajiKaji's character to spend her last life as princess (following that vampire lady). Everyone including the team and especially KajiKaji's character himself is surprised.

Talk among the team. Can feel their bond is strong.

Time for farewell, and pig is going along to build a tomb for its brother. Huge rock crushing...

Proper ED2 clip begins today. Such a fairy tale style (or scary flash game style?).

Preview feat. princesses and king, and the pig about what goddess made.

PV 3 recapping 1st cours w. OP2
tsubasaloverApr 21, 2021 2:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 14, 2021 2:56 AM
Jul 2016
Really liked this episode, it was nice going back through the story that we have seen and the ending of the episode was on point.
all I want to know is why they did my man dirty?
Apr 14, 2021 8:49 AM
Jan 2021
I was almost criying until the end scene 😫 I got a scare
Apr 14, 2021 9:01 AM

Jul 2017
Continuing on with the epilogue, all is well within the Kingdom of Liones.

The herd of men pissing in the bushes, HEH. But to realize that Meliodas could very well one day leave the Seven Deadly Sins and disappear from the world, that's a horrifying thought, but Elizabeth is ready to take the loss if it means Meliodas returning back to where he belongs back in the Demon Realm.

Even with the proposition from King Baltra for Meliodas to replace him and becoming King of Liones isn't enough, instead dragging the princess herself to the Demon Realm with Meliodas. It's a decision that's not easy to make but they've been through hell and back to suffer for long.

The Seven Deadly Sins...disbanded. But that cliffhanger...
Apr 14, 2021 10:23 AM
Nov 2017
Honestly, this end scene was better than the one in Japan sinks, I'd give the show an 8 just because this was the funniest shit ever
Apr 14, 2021 10:50 AM

Oct 2017
RIP Elizabeth, she was a nice girl.
Apr 14, 2021 10:54 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was quite nice and bittersweet, it would have been the perfect ending but holy fuck that cliffhanger, you can't just drop a big ass boulder on top of the main girl.
Apr 14, 2021 5:26 PM
Sep 2019
It was only last week I was asking where are the Seven Deadly Sins gonna go from the previous episode and this week answers that question with Elizabeth dying, was not expecting that to happen in quite a sad episode.
Apr 14, 2021 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
What an emotional episode, it was really cool to see Elizabeth going along with meliodas.
Apr 14, 2021 5:50 PM

Oct 2019
The ending was quite a surprise. Presumably : either Elizabeth's & Meliodas' curses were not destroyed after all; or -more likely- they were destroyed but new curses were placed on them (or just to Elizabeth); or either the Demo King or the Supreme Deity intervened directly to kill Elizabeth just before going to the Demon World.

In the previous couple of episodes it remained unclear if the Demon King died or returned to his original body since, quite confusingly, both possibilities were mentioned ("these are the Demon King's last death throes" by Merlin and "Why don't you leave my body to return to your original body in Purgatory?" by Meliodas).

Even if the Demon King survived I doubt he is strong enough to place a new curse on Elizabeth or intervene directly in the mortal realm, so my guess is that Elizabeth was killed by the Supreme Deity herself, probably by renewing her curse (unless I'm mistaken Elizabeth's curse was her doing, while Meliodas' curse was his dear old dad's doing, despite being applied as a combo deal).

It appears that the Supreme Deity acted just before Elizabeth's trip to the Demon Realm since the Demon Realm was not her domain and almost certainly could not harm her there. So, unless Merlin somehow manages to turn back time a minute or so in the next episode, Elizabeth is dead and apparently still cursed to reincarnate. We shall see..
Apr 14, 2021 8:03 PM
Jun 2017
I kinda like this episode, but whats that last part? elizabeth dies? ohh my...
Apr 14, 2021 9:53 PM

Jan 2019
I'm hoping Elizabeth is fully dead and not in the demon dimension with 1 arm though, 1 arm punk Elizabeth is a fun image. I was super relieved by that insanely shocking pan to blood-splatter and purse, too much fluff isn't good for me.
Apr 15, 2021 3:18 AM
Jan 2019
Sharpedon said:
The ending was quite a surprise. Presumably : either Elizabeth's & Meliodas' curses were not destroyed after all; or -more likely- they were destroyed but new curses were placed on them (or just to Elizabeth); or either the Demo King or the Supreme Deity intervened directly to kill Elizabeth just before going to the Demon World.

In the previous couple of episodes it remained unclear if the Demon King died or returned to his original body since, quite confusingly, both possibilities were mentioned ("these are the Demon King's last death throes" by Merlin and "Why don't you leave my body to return to your original body in Purgatory?" by Meliodas).

Even if the Demon King survived I doubt he is strong enough to place a new curse on Elizabeth or intervene directly in the mortal realm, so my guess is that Elizabeth was killed by the Supreme Deity herself, probably by renewing her curse (unless I'm mistaken Elizabeth's curse was her doing, while Meliodas' curse was his dear old dad's doing, despite being applied as a combo deal).

It appears that the Supreme Deity acted just before Elizabeth's trip to the Demon Realm since the Demon Realm was not her domain and almost certainly could not harm her there. So, unless Merlin somehow manages to turn back time a minute or so in the next episode, Elizabeth is dead and apparently still cursed to reincarnate. We shall see..

First of all, I completely agree about the possibility of their curses weren't destroyed at all, or the curses were break, we shall see what's going on in next episode.

Next is, I thought, their curses was placed vice versa, The Supreme Deity placed Meliodas's Curse, Everlasting Life while The Demon King placed Elizabeth's Curse, Eternal Reincarnation because both of the curses nature, so I just guess that it's makes sense to do so.

Finally, The Supreme Deity is the only one who could intervene Elizabeth from going to the Demon World, but judging from the next episode title, there's a possibility that Zeldris could become the one who intervene, but we will also see it in the next episode

This is purely my thought. You're welcome to judge anytime.
Apr 15, 2021 12:41 PM

Dec 2019
Surprised that nobody's talking about
in the new ed
Apr 15, 2021 2:06 PM
Dec 2019
Watching past all those season to see this episode was worth it. Man I really laughed my balls out at the ending
Apr 15, 2021 2:10 PM

Aug 2020
Is this the 107th time they've killed Elizabeth?
Apr 15, 2021 5:46 PM

Mar 2020
"Oh my god, they killed(?) Elizabeth". I got scared at the end of the episode.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Apr 16, 2021 6:42 AM

Sep 2012
Haha that ending was so unexpected I found it funny even though it's fucked up.
Apr 16, 2021 7:28 AM

Apr 2020
I had a feeling something like that ending would happen. There's a lot of episodes left so the story can't simply end with Elizabeth and Meliodas loving in the demon world. I don't read the manga but the very beginning of the ED looks to be a spoiler.

Everyone suffered so much and so many lives were lost to save Elizabeth only for her to be crushed by a rock -_-
Apr 16, 2021 7:03 PM
Jan 2021
(Spoilers)

Ok, so I was like “Yo, if Elizabeth died rn this would turn the whole story into something different.” And then BOOM, the boulder comes down. Why was I expecting this? How do you guys feel about episode 14? I personally felt sad in the beginning of the episode but towards the end I saw it coming.
Apr 16, 2021 7:04 PM
Jan 2021
PhoenixBlood said:
Haha that ending was so unexpected I found it funny even though it's fucked up.
I know, I started laughing as well, it was predictable!
Apr 16, 2021 8:09 PM
Jan 2021
I don’t care how serious it was, that ending had me dying
Apr 16, 2021 10:30 PM
Jul 2019
I don’t care what anyone says at this point. This man could’ve had a great shounen legend on his hands and royally fucked it up with this final arc and epilogue. That Boulder crushing Elizabeth caused nothing but laughter for me. The tone shifting and pacing is just all over the place it’s like a 4 year old wrote it sheeeeeeeesh🤣
Apr 18, 2021 1:32 AM

Jun 2019
Damn this was such an emotional episode. And what was that at the end? NOOOOO
Apr 19, 2021 4:11 AM

May 2018
yo Elizabeth got ceaser'd lmao
Apr 19, 2021 8:06 AM
Mar 2014
That ending was quite something. It felt so out of the blue that I couldn't believe it at first then remembered that I am watching SDS lol. Poor Elizabeth though, man. Finally things are moving forward and here I was looking forward to seeing how they live in the demon world and what it looks like. No more! XD
Apr 19, 2021 8:28 AM
Nov 2009
Episode got a little bit emotional but that ending wtf.
Apr 19, 2021 9:57 AM
Jul 2020
Oh damn Elizabeth got squashed cant wait to see meliodas lose control next episode
Apr 19, 2021 10:45 AM

Feb 2020
Ayo WTF just Happened?

I had no expression throughout the episode and suddenly in the End.........BOOM!! My Jaw dropped to the floor and got fucking Goosebumps!!
Apr 19, 2021 3:26 PM

Oct 2016
I just came to check how many zoomers laughed at the last scene because I've seen shill comments elsewhere where people were somehow so insensitive to laugh at the sudden alleged death of a main character. So unrelatable. Maybe they watched too much Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner.

Still, it was so anticlimactic. Like what the heck? Plot armour for 89 episodes and she gets crushed by a rock at the 90th one? I call bs.
Apr 20, 2021 6:00 AM

May 2009
Manga did it better, as always. We are at chapter 310, 36 chapters left to adapt.
Apr 21, 2021 1:59 PM
Mar 2021
I really hate the way Elaine is drawn, creeps me out every time.
Apr 23, 2021 10:11 AM

Dec 2016
The ED visuals are quite different from the previous ones. This one kinda gives off Fairy Tail vibes.

I wish King could switch to his old appearance. I'm not used to with this one. He looks like that bishounen guy from those shoujo manga.
Apr 26, 2021 9:26 AM
Oct 2020
SickDuck said:
Honestly, this end scene was better than the one in Japan sinks, I'd give the show an 8 just because this was the funniest shit ever
hahahahaha thank god I’m not the only one. I laughed so hard omg. But the ending was sooo ducking random hahahahahahh
May 20, 2021 3:56 AM
Jan 2021
THE ENDING CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD 💀🖐🏾 I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO REACT I WAS JUST 🧍🏾‍♀️😯

Jun 2, 2021 2:30 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Holy crap, that ending! Definitely caught me by surprise.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 3, 2021 8:01 AM

Nov 2016
Was curious to see how they handled the Elizabeth part lol Memes create themselves

Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Really liked this episode, it was nice going back through the story that we have seen and the ending of the episode was on point.
all I want to know is why they did my man dirty?

Anime Ban lost his chadness

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2021 6:44 AM

Jun 2014
I forgot how lowkey hilarious that last scene was 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 17, 2021 5:33 AM

Mar 2014
The last scene had no business being this funny I'm still wheezing

What a cliffhanger, or rather cliff dropper. Maybe Elizabeth got isekai'd to another world or dimension
Jun 24, 2021 4:44 AM

Apr 2018
damn this felt like a slice of life for a bit lol
the visuals were kinda nice. Sadly not everything is going in the good direction.
Last scene was way too funny xd

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 1, 2021 5:20 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, that's some final destination shit. So, her reincarnation curse was removed, but her fate remained unchanged. Is she really dead though?

Anyway, it was a nice slice of life episode. Plenty of funny moments.
Jul 8, 2021 12:37 PM
Dec 2020
That's some bs it had me all sad and emotional and then ruined it with some reverse plot armor.
Aug 1, 2021 5:48 PM

Feb 2014
AUHuhauhaUHaUHaUH WTF was that ending?! This where they will start to screw things up? hgahauhauhauhuhauhauha OH MY wtf
Sep 24, 2021 10:36 AM

May 2015
Boulder-chan doesnt give a fuck!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 24, 2021 2:14 AM
Apr 2018
*Literally Shocked*

Didn't expect that ending. Perhaps the first time seeing 'Unpredictable event' in SDS.

Nov 19, 2021 4:21 PM

Jan 2021
Ngl that was so funny the way she was walking and talking about how she won’t look back etc then that rock hit her it was to funny
Dec 31, 2021 7:50 PM

Aug 2018
Please be dead, Elizabeth!

cringe episode tbh

Mar 31, 2022 5:14 PM
Oct 2019
Amatniki said:
Please be dead, Elizabeth!

cringe episode tbh

seriously. NOBODY watching this show would miss her
May 4, 2022 1:50 PM
Apr 2022
I don’t think I’ve ever laughed as much as while watching the final scene of this episode… after such a shitty season I was just ready for this show to be over and then this happens 😂😂😂😂
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.