Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 31, 2021 3:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I gotta give props to Akatsuki for staying strong in spirit while the situation looked grim. There was also a lot of emotional feeling coming from Minori in this episode. The first half of this episode is pretty intense.

In light of everything, it looks like everyone made it out of that mess. Nyanta is even back! Not a bad way to cap off this series lol

Akatsuk is MVP of this episode though.

Mar 31, 2021 5:23 AM

May 2020
i hate minori and the kids i think hahaha but damn ANIME OF THE YEAR guysss

Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Well, I gotta give props to Akatsuki for staying strong in spirit while the situation looked grim. There was also a lot of emotional feeling coming from Minori in this episode. The first half of this episode is pretty intense.

In light of everything, it looks like everyone made it out of that mess. Nyanta is even back! Not a bad way to cap off this series lol

we should be best friend, what do u think? hahah

Mar 31, 2021 5:29 AM

Jul 2020
Solid ending, minori confession, shiroe admitting and akatsuki kicking major ass!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 31, 2021 5:50 AM

Mar 2012
It ended solidly.

Now that Minori has confessed and got the answer i think people can get some form of closure in this, more than the previus seasons.

I really hope we get one more 2 cour season. If it gets just one more it will wrap everything up as vol 13 wn marked the start of the endgame. I just wish they would publish the books and mamare starts writing again last i checked the wn was in the middle of vol 14 although he already showed pictures and designs for vol 15 and 16 content.
Mar 31, 2021 6:00 AM

Apr 2014
Congratulations!. They did pretty well since it was their first raid battle and almost everyone doesn't have any raid experience. Thanks to Akatsuki, Minori, and everyone in the team that was leading to their victory.
Minori, you did your best at the confession, you will be stronger in the future.

And then the hellish scales collecting quest continues, poor poor..... Tetora.

Overall, this season is not good as the two previous seasons but not bad either.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 31, 2021 6:09 AM

Oct 2017
Whew that was a tough raid but I'm glad the little ones could finish it. The Mofur sisters were really cool, specially Lelia.

Wow I wasn't expecting Minori to confess to Shiroe. Guess she wanted to express her feelings after she realised Akatsuki's love for Shiroe is really strong. As expected Shiroe rejected her. Felt bad for Minori, watching her cry made me sad. Also damn we finally got confirmation that Shiroe loves Akatsuki, this is great.

So Shiroe's going to meet Minami eh, this'll be amusing.

Can't believe this season is already over. I was really happy to get another season of Log Horizon as it's one of my favourite animes. This season didn't contain many battles but the political part of this season was really good.

Welp the WN/LN is on hiatus for a long time now. So unless it continues we don't have enough material for a fourth season. So hopefully the author will continue the story and we'll get another season someday.
Mar 31, 2021 6:17 AM

Nov 2007
Assassin girl keeps fighting even if she got memory of main guy taken away.

Ancients join the fight, so that everyone can cure up.

They finally worked together to win against the enemy.

Celebration. Ancients joining the group, especially following idol girl, to find what they want.

Main guy told the girl raid needs team work, so no need to feel guilty for not being able to be useful. Her confession and he rejected saying he has someone he loves but not like they are in relations.

To south?
tsubasaloverMar 31, 2021 11:43 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 31, 2021 6:32 AM

Apr 2009
Pretty solid season overall; sure, the chinese server arc badly needs a couple more episodes to flesh things out, but the election arc and this finale arc were pretty good. Can't wait for the next season!
Mar 31, 2021 7:02 AM
Sep 2016
Minori's ship went down like the Costa Concordia
xD
Mar 31, 2021 7:20 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Decent conclusion to the third season. To be honest, I wasn't a big fan of the latest arc and so the episode until mid-way was just about fine for me. Second half of the episode and the other arcs were pretty good though so I'm satisfied, all in all.

Gee, Minori getting rejected though. Shiroe-san was probably taking the compliments a little too far and that, in turn, urged her to confess. But, in any case, I'm definitely curious as to who he's referring to. It better be her!

It was good to see the useless sisters step up to the game and raise the morale from their memories, definitely a standout scene. Akatsuki-san's outburst quite so, too.

All of a sudden to Minami? Well, doesn't that sound interesting? Season 4, please? Of course when there's enough material for it, of course.

Definitely going to miss the Op & ED, btw. Bar was set high with Database and the Yun*chi ED but I'm very glad to say that Band-Maid and Ooshiro Miyu-san delivered! Looking forward to more bangers.

Probably down to a generous 7/10 for me. Really enjoyed the first couple of arcs or so but it kind of got a little stale towards the end.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 31, 2021 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was everything I wanted, and yes I'm that person whose favourite part was akatsuki being superior in every way to Minori and watching her get rejected. Yes I am that person. Overall decent season, was just alright so a 7/10
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 31, 2021 7:33 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
The season and the love triangle wrapped up.

Two birds, one stone.
Mar 31, 2021 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
pretty cool final episode, nice that they finally defeated those things, wonder whatll happen next. oh well, this season was quite alright, i'd say it was overall a 2/10.
Mar 31, 2021 7:46 AM

Sep 2019
I didn't expect that confession, I guess all of them are aware of their feelings now. Felt bad for Minori but I didn't like the scene where her friends cried with her, it seemed overdramatic to me.
Mar 31, 2021 7:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice conclusion for the romance part, even though I kinda feel bad for Minori, she had the courage to confess but well it was obvious that Akatsuki would win the love triangle and that Shiroe loves her, well anyway it was a nice season I liked it, and I didn't mind the lack of action at the beginning it was still interesting!
Mar 31, 2021 8:23 AM

Aug 2013
This was a good finale for this season. Akatsuki was really cool, not giving up while fighting against the opponent. It was nice to see the raid party succeed.

Minori actually confessed. Even though I feel bad for her, Shiroe handled that in a good way, even if it made her cry in the end.

Not a bad season overall. I actually enjoyed the politics part more than the raid. I hope we get to see the continuation of this series someday.

Mar 31, 2021 8:31 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Akatsuki really knows Shiroe well huh. But Akatsuki's display of her combat ability as well as her feelings for Shiroe really was a potent combo. Amusing as they are the sisters sure proved useful when things got dire. Minori's Fully controlled combat ability while not as powerful as Shiroe's full version sure showed well how much skills she gained from being mentored by him though. While they were new to raids the rookie raid group sure managed to pull off an impressive victory. Its too bad that Minori got shot down so totally after mustering her courage though. Overall though an excellent finale that managed to end the climatic battle on a high note while also establishing a new path and motivation for Minori and her team. From the final scene looks like we'll be getting a season 4 as well which is great news.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2021 8:39 AM

Feb 2019
Man, I’m heart broken for Minori. I’ve waited 5 years for her to be able to confess. The rejection was so sure and quick. Pain. Shiroe is at least aware of his feelings for Akatsuki now. Wish them all the best.

I think the final 3 episodes saved this season from a lower rating. The pacing at times was really bad because of the small amount of material that was able to be covered, but I think this finale arc was one of the bests we’ve had yet. Great job.

I hope we don’t have to wait as long for season 4, but with the LN only recently starting to be updated again, it’ll be a while
Mar 31, 2021 9:08 AM

Nov 2014
The weakest season so far. While first arc was nice, 2nd felt super boring despite Krusty, my favourite character, being at center. Last one was just kids, who drag this show down whenever they get more screentime.
At least this confession saved it a bit.
Nonetheless I'm interested in what's to come. Hopefully there will be more.
JustAnotherShiroMar 31, 2021 9:16 AM
Mar 31, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2011
The tanks line-up was dubious, a ninja and a monk were tanking and for a long period, while the real tanks were just there...dead.

Akatsuki inspiring more than the bard.

The Shiroe confession I hope is really Akatsuki. Because I fear disappointment.

To be honest after this ending I'm divided if I'm really looking for the season 4, I really want to see the Nureha and Shiroe meeting again, but I seriously don't care about the younglings caravan.
Mar 31, 2021 9:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shit, she did it! Then ofc Shiroe turned her down. Because, you know, Shiroe had a lot of trouble in his minds that need to be resolved, and no way he think loving an underage girl will be a good idea. So, yeah, wise choice, shikun.

Left aside that above joke, the raid boss battle turned out as expected. The Guild Building really destroyed, like the title said all along. Lol. The useless sister proved to be useful enough that time helping the young lads to recovered in time. The way Akatsuki confessing all of her mind toward her lord, continued with Minori true confession the later on. Not to mention that Miss Isuzu had a realization there, and got a nice alone time with her dog. Man, this finale truly a satisfying end!

That fin sign absolutely worrying me. Even with that teasing continuation to the next arc, idk if LH got another season to conclude that with Deen. So, yeah, say farewell, then?

7/10.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 31, 2021 9:56 AM
Dec 2020
Short hair never wins
Mar 31, 2021 9:58 AM

Apr 2020
Awwwww Minori.

I think we all knew she had no chance with Shiroe. If any girl ends up with him it's going to be Akatsuki. Tbh, I don't mind if he ends up with anyone or not. I like him being the brooding strategist that always has a plan. The only ship I care about is Naotsugu x Marie.

I don't think we'll get another season. If we do, it'll be awhile. The only content available are 2 web novels.
Mar 31, 2021 9:59 AM

Jul 2020
Yugesai said:
Minori's ship went down like the Costa Concordia
xD

thanks for giving me a genuine laugh
Also I feel like I might be the only one who dislikes Minori's love subplot with Shirou. It just looks really stupid in my eyes
Mar 31, 2021 10:00 AM

Oct 2020
With the season finished I thought it was okay overall. But when I saw the poll and 80% said they hated the show I was shocked lol.

Other than that, I really want to know who that person Shiro likes is. I'm like 99% sure is Akatsuki but I feel like they may throw a curveball on that one.

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Mar 31, 2021 10:02 AM

Jul 2020
another season where the kids ruin the experience for me. that confession feels so out of place with just how stupid and ridiculous it feels.
Mar 31, 2021 10:02 AM

Jul 2019
This episode was epic, also wonder who is the on shiroe loves. Akatsuki or Kanami? In my opinion it is akatsuki.

Also That scene after ending. I hope they adapt that arc.
Mar 31, 2021 10:14 AM

Feb 2008
And it's over, that bs raid boss & shoehorned akatsuki on higher pedestal in last minute kill all joy form watching 3s.
Mar 31, 2021 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
Well, it was, a good return i guess, nothing like the 1st season wich i thought was the best one so far, but thank god its also nothing like that over the top boring 2nd season. This one was good, dived deeper into political matters, but was awesome seeing everyone again, especially Shiroe and also Akatsuki bae ❤️

8/10 1st one, 6/10 2nd one, for this one I'll be going for a 7/10
Mar 31, 2021 11:25 AM

Feb 2020
Interesting raid there. Got a bit weird with all the memory-losing stuff happening during it, but I think they concluded that part pretty well. Minori and co are improving. But rip, Minori got the Rem treatment. That's too bad, but I think she was expecting that long before.

Anyways, an alright season. Slightly dragged out for me in the beginning, but it managed to get better in the last half or so episodes. Like the politics, but I don't exactly like too much of it. Or maybe they just didn't handle it that well compared to S1. Since the next arc will likely focus on Shiroe more than previous, I may like it more, that's if they decide to make a 4th season.

6/10 for me
Mar 31, 2021 11:48 AM
Dec 2020
Is the author writing the story stil!!! Or else is it on hiatus again???.but well they gave an good ending for this season......i am glad i enjoyed a bit for this
Mar 31, 2021 11:49 AM

Feb 2013
T1mma said:
another season where the kids ruin the experience for me. that confession feels so out of place with just how stupid and ridiculous it feels.

At least that part is over now and should we get a further continuation they can move on from her feelings for Shiroe.
Mar 31, 2021 12:13 PM

Feb 2015
Akatsuki x Shiro confirmed, always knew this would be the case. This season was fine the first half was a bit dull but it did get better as the season went on. I really think log horizon needs a double cour to do it justice.

Studio Dean did a decent job animation wise and all the characters seems like they has aged slightly.Akatsukis new design was great

Hope we don't have to wait another 4 years for the next season. I belive the LN will end around 17 so the author needs to get a shift on
Mar 31, 2021 2:15 PM

Nov 2012
Poor Minori. I can respect that she finally worked up the courage to confess to him and accepted her rejection. At least she has a great group of friends to support her in times like these.

See you guys in 6 years again haha.. 7/10
Mar 31, 2021 2:52 PM
Nov 2016
Stark700 said:

akatsuki is mvp of every episode
Mar 31, 2021 3:08 PM

Feb 2020
Great season I loved. Krusty arc was fun, Round table arc was also pretty interesting too, i found it better than this raid arc. Overall loved it. Watching this season made me kind of appreciate the value of log horizon more.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 31, 2021 3:08 PM

May 2019
Decent ending.
6/10 overall, Really lacking and not up to par, slightly worse than S2 IMO although I rated it the same. Before the whole "you just hate worldbuilding/politics" crowd jumps me. NO, it was sub-par.
Mar 31, 2021 3:13 PM
Jan 2021
tsubasalover said:
Assassin girl keeps fighting even if she got memory of main guy taken away.

Ancients join the fight, so that everyone can cure up.

They finally worked together to win against the enemy.

Celebration. Ancients joining the group, especially following idol girl, to find what they want.

There's another girl who realized that she loves main guy and felt guilty for what she did to her friend.

Main guy told the girl raid needs team work, so no need to feel guilty for not being able to be useful. Her confession and he rejected saying he has someone he loves but not like they are in relations.

To south?
no that “other girl” doesn’t love the main guy it’s just that she feels bad for pushing her to far and convinced her to confess
2132Mar 31, 2021 3:22 PM
Mar 31, 2021 3:18 PM
Jan 2021
T1mma said:
honestly I disagree like I can see why you dislike them but even Rudy the only person of the land in their guild I’m only saying this because he is my favorite character.
2132Mar 31, 2021 3:23 PM
Mar 31, 2021 3:30 PM

Jul 2019
And so best girl wins once again this is everything I need
Mar 31, 2021 3:33 PM

Jul 2020
This finale felt a little bit underwhelming - until the post-credit scene, I couldn't exactly tell if that's it or not - but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I didn't really mind the youngsters being in the spotlight for a while again, but I sure hope that Shiroe, Akatsuki, Nyanta and Naotsugu will be more present in the future seasons (that will hopefully happen).
Rudy seems to have matured quite a bit ever since becoming an adventurer, hopefully others will follow his lead.

Overall, not bad, although it could be better.
Mar 31, 2021 4:33 PM

Nov 2020
A wonderful ending to yet another segment! See you all someday in the future for another season!
Mar 31, 2021 4:44 PM

Apr 2015
It was a tough battle, but the kids managed to defeat the genius. If it wasn't for the useless sisters being useful for once!

Respect for Minori to confess to Shiroe like that, but we all kinda knew she would be denied on the spot. Poor girl though, after working up all that courage.

Overall, not the best season, but still decently concluded. Ending felt incredibly rushed to me though. I would welcome a 4th season. Generous 7/10 for this season.
Mar 31, 2021 5:50 PM

Feb 2007
Akatsuki really showed why she's better for Shiroe. ^_^

Considering the way this ended, can we look forward to another season?
Mar 31, 2021 7:05 PM

May 2016
That was abominable.

Why was the show about the punk ass kids? No one care about them. There were like 2 episodes dedicated to them in season 2 and those were awful as well.

Just make it about the main characters
Mar 31, 2021 8:25 PM

Apr 2014
Many can say they do not like this season. Sure it was not so exciting and all. But I think I had some fun out of it. The political stuff seems alright with some disagreements and eventually separation with a member. Personally I liked the young kids having some spotlight since it cannot always be about the main characters all the time, and to also show that they will not be a burden be on the sidelines all the time. The fact they grew and learn how to be strong and strategize was good. I was one of those people not liking Minori but eventually she grew on me. Though I did feel sad that she be rejected since Shiroe already have someone he loves. Minori being comforted by Izusu and Serara was a good scene. The post credit scene shows that he journey is not over yet. Though I highly doubt another season will come anytime since I heard it the light novels are on hiatus. Hopefully I can see Log Horizon again.
Mar 31, 2021 9:14 PM
Apr 2020
Hmm Minori confession huh? You got guts girl but ggwp still.. I guess the legacy of short haired anime girls will continue

This season was.. I don't know.. Mediocre I guess? The first two season are really good but because of the really excessive and confusing dialogues of this throughout the series makes it really a letdown for me. They could've lessen it and atleast try it to make understandable

Well I guess we have this decent final ep and a good conclusion. Still a good one overall. I'll give it a 7/10 overall. If some studio makes a new season of this in the future, I'm gonna watch it but for now, time to say goodbye.
Mar 31, 2021 9:56 PM

Aug 2019
I know those votes are almost all bots but I’ve never seen a episode discussion with almost 90% 1/5s
Mar 31, 2021 10:24 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
spaesu said:
pretty cool final episode, nice that they finally defeated those things, wonder whatll happen next. oh well, this season was quite alright, i'd say it was overall a 2/10.

Dude i don't even know you, but no way in hell a 2 is "quite alright" no matter what you say, its literraly the second worse rating you can even do.
Mar 31, 2021 10:41 PM
Jan 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
That was abominable.

Why was the show about the punk ass kids? No one care about them. There were like 2 episodes dedicated to them in season 2 and those were awful as well.

Just make it about the main characters
I disagree strongly but I respect your opinion so respect mine I care about them and clearly others do to besides did you forget season 1 Shiroe saved them and then in season 1 Rudy albeit the oldest of the kids is still a kid and Shiroe saved him and he is a person of the land so by default he is interesting and he is my favorite do you not consider him a kid? and finally what is so annoying about them I don’t get it in fact I think Tetra is the most annoying and she/he is a adult I don’t really get it can you enlighten me on all of what I’ve just said because I just don’t get it? especially about the kids role in season 1
2132Mar 31, 2021 10:50 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2021

36 by Kraum »»
May 30, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Heretixin - Jan 27, 2021

53 by Kraum »»
May 30, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ringare - Jan 20, 2021

58 by Kraum »»
May 30, 4:59 AM

Poll: » As long as there's a sequel, I will keep loving this series! (I thought)

CrazyButNot4U - May 8

10 by W3TFT »»
May 12, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2021

48 by argy97 »»
Apr 7, 9:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.