Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Mar 7, 2021 9:29 PM

Jan 2021
nanajp said:
Rudeus met the Human God. The Human God has white bright skin and doesn't appear to have a reproductive organ, but he has the voice of a male. That's really amazing. Imagine meeting God, but the way Rudeus talked to the Human God was really rude!

They got teleported to a different continent, huh. And it's a different freaking continent! It makes me think about this: How big is the planet? Also, Demon Continent is where the Superd race can be found. Their race is very well known for that story. I hope what Ruijerd(?)'s is aiming for will succeed. Rudeus's reaction was fun to witness, but what's more fun was Eris's reaction! But the Superd and Eris got close pretty quick!

So in the Demon Continent is where Roxy's parents live! This is freaking amazing, what a coincidence! Absolutely amazing. I thought at first glance that Roxy's father was his sibling, haha! Rudeus had a visit to Roxy's parents home. I wonder what Roxy's reaction will be.

It looks like this is the opening for a new arc! I hope it'll not be that long! I don't want anyone to die on their journey back home. Hopefully no one dies.

Now we have to wait for 7 days again, aaaugh! Welp, I hope they finish the whole story for this anime. No cancels for next season please!

IKR. Hito-kami was way different then how you would imagine a god. XD. It was fun. Voyeur fan god lol.

They got teleported and then they end up in Roxcy's hometown/village! Kudos to the writer. What connections! Roxcy's father's reaction when Reudeus tells him about her was priceless XD. I gather they had some father daughter troubles. We'll know that once Reudeus meets Roxcy again and tells her all about it. Her reaction will be baffling XD.

The anime is going at such a good pace, I more excited to watch this then any new episode of One Piece or SnK. I hope they properly finish this anime. Except Reudeus' pedophilic moves, I really am looking forward to this wonderful Isekai anime!
Mar 7, 2021 9:31 PM

Jan 2021
WaterzBailed54 said:
We got Gintoki and Otose speaking to each other again during the first scene. Man, I really miss Gintama.

Lolll. No way haha.
Mar 7, 2021 9:51 PM

Jul 2017
pasanoid said:
I find this arc-transition abrupt and awkward. it was kind of bad in LN (imo) and in anime it's even worse. eventually most of the stuff is (going to be) explained and uncovered but it still feels bad becouse there was no proper forshadowing for 'mana calamity', 'human-god' and other stuff. and aftershadowing is just a bad, bad delivery approach. before everything is explained the story feels like a mumble-jumble of random stuff happening and stays that way for quite a while. to me the whole 'teleportation incident' was a big plot stumble. and it's kind of frustrating that the whole story revolves around huge plot stumble, because this is impossible to fix

So you wouldn't say that the red orb floating over the Boreas mansion was proper foreshadowing? Or was it just insufficient foreshadowing? I think that it, at the very least, gives the audience an idea that something weird is up.
Mar 7, 2021 9:57 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was rushed, and it would have benefited from just adding 30 seconds here, 2 minutes there, and including details that were in the light novel and were completely omitted here. That's just how it is when an anime gets adapted from a light novel though. A lot's going to get cut.
Mar 7, 2021 11:01 PM

Jul 2020
I'm loving Eris more and more every single week :)

I accept random friend requests!
Mar 7, 2021 11:03 PM
Feb 2015
AlexGK said:
God damn it, why did they have to use the CGI :(
Until now there was no sign of any budget compromises regarding quality, I really didnt expect that. It felt so out of place compared with the animated stellar art, I have no idea why they did it.
4/5 for me for the episode. Re:Zero now has the quality crown for the season, until now Id argue they were equal.
insert 'you wont get it' meme, as a WN reader, the cgi suit Hitogami.
Mar 7, 2021 11:17 PM
Mar 2019
Just curious..Does anyone know if Demon god language is related to any of our human world language!?
Mar 7, 2021 11:24 PM
Apr 2020
I feel so bad for the Superd and Roxy's age was a shock.
Wonder where Ghislaine went. It feels like Rudeus's character is gonna develop more thanks to the green guy.
"Who am I ? Where do I come from ? Where am I going ? That's all I want to think about"
-Saikawa Sohei
Mar 7, 2021 11:25 PM

Jan 2021
Looks like the real plot started this episode, things really turned darker AF this episode with the backstory of Ruijerd😨!!

But I'm a bit confused, did the new spear enchant or hynotize the whole tribe into becoming senseless murderers or did they obsessed with their new found power and lost control of themselves?? And how exactly Ruijerd's son's sacrifice helped in freeing him from the curse? An explanation from any of the LN readers would be highly appreciated😊.

Mar 7, 2021 11:32 PM

Jan 2021
Blaze919 said:
I feel so bad for the Superd and Roxy's age was a shock.
Wonder where Ghislaine went. It feels like Rudeus's character is gonna develop more thanks to the green guy.

You're right about that buddy, and it also seems like Eris is also having good character development from her initial impression as a cold, short-tempered and spoilt rich girl to a more mature and humble girl, for ex: she thanked Roxy's parents in this episode.

Mar 7, 2021 11:37 PM

Jan 2021
nanajp said:
Rudeus met the Human God. The Human God has white bright skin and doesn't appear to have a reproductive organ, but he has the voice of a male. That's really amazing. Imagine meeting God, but the way Rudeus talked to the Human God was really rude!

They got teleported to a different continent, huh. And it's a different freaking continent! It makes me think about this: How big is the planet? Also, Demon Continent is where the Superd race can be found. Their race is very well known for that story. I hope what Ruijerd(?)'s is aiming for will succeed. Rudeus's reaction was fun to witness, but what's more fun was Eris's reaction! But the Superd and Eris got close pretty quick!

So in the Demon Continent is where Roxy's parents live! This is freaking amazing, what a coincidence! Absolutely amazing. I thought at first glance that Roxy's father was his sibling, haha! Rudeus had a visit to Roxy's parents home. I wonder what Roxy's reaction will be.

It looks like this is the opening for a new arc! I hope it'll not be that long! I don't want anyone to die on their journey back home. Hopefully no one dies.

Now we have to wait for 7 days again, aaaugh! Welp, I hope they finish the whole story for this anime. No cancels for next season please!

Well, looking at the response and reviews this anime has garnered uptil now (although along with its fair share of controversies), it is highly unlikely that this won't get a second season. People are already calling this one of the best isekais to be adapted till date😍!!

Mar 7, 2021 11:38 PM

Jan 2021
EXCALIBUR_843 said:
Looks like the real plot started this episode, things really turned darker AF this episode with the backstory of Ruijerd😨!!

But I'm a bit confused, did the new spear enchant or hynotize the whole tribe into becoming senseless murderers or did they obsessed with their new found power and lost control of themselves?? And how exactly Ruijerd's son's sacrifice helped in freeing him from the curse? An explanation from any of the LN readers would be highly appreciated😊.

Extra information:
Mar 7, 2021 11:46 PM

Jan 2021
Altter said:
EXCALIBUR_843 said:

Extra information:

Will this all info be revealed in the upcoming episodes or did they just skip all of this while adapting?

Mar 7, 2021 11:50 PM

Jan 2021
EXCALIBUR_843 said:
Altter said:

Extra information:

Will this all info be revealed in the upcoming episodes or did they just skip all of this while adapting?

Probably skipped. They need to cover Volume 3 in 3 episodes (compared to the usual 4), so this and the next 2 will be rushed, a lot.
Mar 7, 2021 11:53 PM

Jan 2021
Altter said:
EXCALIBUR_843 said:

Probably skipped. They need to cover Volume 3 in 3 episodes (compared to the usual 4), so this and the next 2 will be rushed, a lot.

That's sad AF, but anyways thanks for the heads up, much appreciated🤗!!

Mar 8, 2021 12:47 AM

Oct 2016
Another fantastic episode! I am sad that there's only 2 episodes left and then we have to wait 3 months for the continuation, but anything for some top tier quality.

Hmm, can't say for sure yet if I can trust that Human-God yet. There's also a Dragon-God, and there's most definitely a Demon-God, there's also probably a Beast-God, I wonder what other God's are out there.

We finally meet a Superd and they're not what people say they are. Ruijerd Supardia is a cool ass dude, Laplace really screwed them over, though I wonder what his goal was in making the Superd hated though. You go Rudeus, he might just be the person Ruijerd needs to be able to change the world's perception on his tribe.

It's also nice to see the Migurd tribe and Roxy's parents. Rudeus calling Roxy's father his father in law then Rowin immediately saying no was hilarious. And damn, Roxy is 44 so technically Rudeus and Roxy are the same age, it's perfect. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 8, 2021 1:35 AM

Jun 2015
I have always imagined Hitogami to have the same characteristics as FMAB's The Truth, ominous and mysterious being. I saw Hitogami in the episode as superbly annoying and clingy instead. But I guess that's a given because that's exactly his character in the novel.

The production staff really up their game with actually implementing Demon-God Language. I've seen a few anime which cringed hard when they try to speak self-made foreign languages, but I didn't feel the same with Mushoku Tensei. Of course, I'd expect the language to get toned down with Japanese language the further we go, but it's impressive regardless.

Eris (best girl) is feeling adventurous already for her to finally experience her longed dream to travel, especially alongside Rudeus. Yup, the ship is sailing hard. I can watch happy Eris noises all day, not gonna lie.
YosepRAMar 8, 2021 1:43 AM
Mar 8, 2021 2:26 AM

May 2013
Winden said:
Mattuzmk said:
It's nuts how every episode flies by. It feels 5 mins instead of 20. Shits good. I could watch this all day, too bad the season is ending soon.

Lol what? We aren't even halfway done with the season yet.

Site says 11 episodes, we are at 9 atm????
MattuzmkMar 8, 2021 4:07 PM
Mar 8, 2021 2:49 AM

Jan 2021
Mattuzmk said:
SakayanagiCOTE said:

Okay, so the whole point of this story is redemption. Rudeus’s actions are not defendable, but the whole point of the story is that he’s a bad person. He gets better later on and yes he is scummy rn.

Site says 11 episodes, we are at 9 atm????

And we are at the start of Volume 3 of a 24 volume series. Also 12 eisodes coming this Summer.
Mar 8, 2021 2:50 AM

Mar 2012
What the fuck why was this episode so good all of a sudden

Why can't the whole show be this good
Mar 8, 2021 2:57 AM
Jun 2017
Already read the manga
Mar 8, 2021 3:39 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
New beginning at the demon continent, finally a very interesting adventure ahead.

The village being Roxys hometown is a nice surprise ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 8, 2021 3:47 AM
Jan 2018
I am the only one who think Ruijerd past have been rushed ?
Mar 8, 2021 4:31 AM
Aug 2016
FRENCHACKER said:
I am the only one who think Ruijerd past have been rushed ?

Not the only one, I really wanted to see his backstory animated since in the manga it was really cool. Shame they rushed it and left a lot of things outside, hope they make a comeback and explain it properly later on.
Mar 8, 2021 4:47 AM

Mar 2017
This is gonna be a fantastic arc - I can feel it in my bones! This ep did a great job of expanding on this fantasy world and introducing Ruijerd who I already love to bits. I like his gentle yet firm aura (plus he's nice to look at haha).

It was cute watching Eris's child-like wonder at everything around her in this new environment. I disliked her at first but she's really grown on me. I think this arc is gonna give Eris a lot of development.
Mar 8, 2021 5:49 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
XXXXXXXXXIII said:
Wish they animated the backstory bit, but an otherwise decent episode.

Yes, that is really my only complaint, I was hyping to see how they would do it, the animation and Laplace design, but oh well.

Loveable episode otherwise, I like that they are breathing life to the scenery as well, really selling the change that happened, since they just teleported to the other side of this world, and have a tough and long journey ahead.

Eris is soo adorable, Human God VA wasn't what I expected, but suits him very well, for the direction the plot will take.
Also, it is finally Ruijerd's debut, I have a lot I m looking forward to, but again, as I expected, and knowing this will be only 11 episodes long, they are sadly going to rush volume 3, fans only need to pay attention to the next episode title, I m a bit skeptical about this, but they have done a splendid job thus far.

Want to see more fights, and also, a lot of different monsters, since this being the Demon Continent, it is crawling with the bastards.

katie_potaty said:
This is gonna be a fantastic arc - I can feel it in my bones! This ep did a great job of expanding on this fantasy world and introducing Ruijerd who I already love to bits. I like his gentle yet firm aura (plus he's nice to look at haha).

It was cute watching Eris's child-like wonder at everything around her in this new environment. I disliked her at first but she's really grown on me. I think this arc is gonna give Eris a lot of development.

Ruijerd is here to stay, till the end of the second cour, so people enjoying him have a lot to look forward to.

As for Eris, there is a reason she was the most popular of the girls among LN fans, basing on favorites here on MAL, she also has the most development early on, the show will be focusing on her continual grown for a good while, and that is not the say others won't also get some love...
MT is a series that knows how to develop and expand its casting and there are no faces that are forgotten, sooner or later they do come back, some in more meaningful ways than others.
I don't want to tease too much, but you gotta understand this series does keep up with Rudeous, through his life... he is still only at his childhood days, you have stages of his future life that will be longer than his baby and childhood days.
PlaycoolMar 8, 2021 6:07 AM
Mar 8, 2021 6:01 AM
Jun 2020
Wtf is Demon Language? Is it an actual language like Valyrian or Dothraki (cant wait for the weebs to attack me for mentioning a non animated japanese show) or is it just jumbled up Japanese?
Mar 8, 2021 6:12 AM

Jan 2021
Mel0nM4fia said:
Wtf is Demon Language? Is it an actual language like Valyrian or Dothraki (cant wait for the weebs to attack me for mentioning a non animated japanese show) or is it just jumbled up Japanese?

An actual conlang, abeit a very simple one. From what I gather the sentence structure is similar to Japanese, but with different sounds / vocabularies.

Also the actual conlang anime-only since in the novel it just mentioned they spoke a different language and Rudeus just understand / translate them (the anime production team really outdid themselves here).
Mar 8, 2021 6:28 AM
Jun 2015
AlexGK said:
Until now there was no sign of any budget compromises regarding quality, I really didnt expect that. It felt so out of place compared with the animated stellar art, I have no idea why they did it.
4/5 for me for the episode. Re:Zero now has the quality crown for the season, until now Id argue they were equal.

CG does not equal bad. Hitogami is supposed to look out of place. He's supposed to be creepy. Using CG here is a good decision.
Mar 8, 2021 6:49 AM

May 2011
Was kinda hoping Rudeus would make a Roxy figure for the parents as a gift. That would have been so nice.

I'm really enjoying the plot so far. Sad to see there's only two episodes left.
Mar 8, 2021 7:06 AM

Aug 2018
Wonderful episode. I loved Eris’ reaction when she woke up and saw Ruijerd, that felt like real terror. I wonder if Ghislaine is still among the living elsewhere.
Mar 8, 2021 7:25 AM

Apr 2015
Slemmen447 said:
AlexGK said:

CG does not equal bad. Hitogami is supposed to look out of place. He's supposed to be creepy. Using CG here is a good decision.
This comment transports me back to when Fate/Zero aired.
Mar 8, 2021 8:48 AM

Jul 2017
I Started Reading the Manga after the last episode and finished till the latest chapters and now seeing this Anime series seems too fast. Before it was just right. I guess this is the side effect of the reading the Manga. Anime no longer look as good after that. i.e is why I will not read the Attack of Titans manga. Only after the Anime finishes.

I don't regret reading the manga now I just look at the animation and don't really have to read the subtitles any more.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey there

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 8, 2021 10:02 AM

Jan 2021
The original rudeus kinda looks like the VA of the character thought not that fat. Also, when I saw Roxy's dad first I thought he was like Roxy's brother or boyfriend or osananaji...didn't thought he would be her dad. Also her mom is like the perfect waifu...

Btw the visual of this anime...its unreal...its majestic..its beautiful...so glad I get to watch something like this.
Mar 8, 2021 10:32 AM
Nov 2019
Roxy's mum is serious MILF material....

Episode felt a bit rushed but there's always the chance they might flesh out the BD's with some of the cut material.

Eris has a nice new sword.
Mar 8, 2021 10:46 AM

Mar 2015
XXXXXXXXXIII said:
Wish they animated the backstory bit, but otherwise decent episode.
I've noticed they don't usually animate the stuff that Rudeus doesn't actually see. the episode introducing Orsted, Perugius and Kishirika felt a bit out of place because of that.
though the novel itself is written in game-of-thrones manner: you follow perspective of some character and see the story unravel through their eyes. so I think it makes sence not to animate unnecessary stuff
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Mar 8, 2021 12:02 PM
Nov 2017
Man how is this show so solid. Every episode is something new and interesting, the art is consistently really good, and the characters are interesting. This is pretty great
Mar 8, 2021 12:12 PM

Feb 2021
pasanoid said:
XXXXXXXXXIII said:
Wish they animated the backstory bit, but otherwise decent episode.
I've noticed they don't usually animate the stuff that Rudeus doesn't actually see. the episode introducing Orsted, Perugius and Kishirika felt a bit out of place because of that.
though the novel itself is written in game-of-thrones manner: you follow perspective of some character and see the story unravel through their eyes. so I think it makes sence not to animate unnecessary stuff

Well there was a scene on his family prior to the turning point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2021 3:43 PM

Mar 2015
Winden said:
pasanoid said:

Well there was a scene on his family prior to the turning point.
I believe such scene had no place in the orignal material. the scene was ok by itself but just as unnecessary. yes, it was definitely redundant. the whole 'demon continent arc' reader for the most part follows Rudeus or people that interract with him directly. and I think it was a good move by author
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Mar 8, 2021 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
44 year old Roxy surprised me Lol, episode focused on rudeus The scene at the beginning of the episode was very interesting of Rudeus talking to God.
Mar 8, 2021 4:40 PM
Sep 2020
Tylaen said:
SakayanagiCOTE said:

Okay, so the whole point of this story is redemption. Rudeus’s actions are not defendable, but the whole point of the story is that he’s a bad person. He gets better later on and yes he is scummy rn.
Yes, I've seen that reiterated for 9 weeks and I've talked about how that doesn't make much sense when the scenes are played for jokes.

Basically, I don't believe you.
zack_destrow said:

I hope you guys didn't forget about the other 100-year-old-demon loli.

Good lord.
I haven't! Look at the episode 8 thread.

Keep in mind that he is still in his childish state. He was a creep in his past life, and obviously that's not all going to vanish. I don't believe that it is played for jokes. When he does something to Sylphy, Paul gets really mad at him and he is genuinely remorseful. I know that LN mediums are hard to translate to anime form, but he does have genuine moments of self reflection. I understand why you're put off by the series and I would personally drop it if you feel so strongly about it. This is one of my personal favorite LN's due to the immense character development and world building
Mar 8, 2021 5:15 PM

Mar 2019
This show feels like its 5 minutes every week. Its been thoroughly enjoyable. Even if you have to put up with Rudeus being a creep at times lol. The story itself, characters, the artwork and animation. Everything feels and looks fantastic.
Mar 8, 2021 7:15 PM
Jan 2020
A good episode, did not expect Rudeus to actually go to the Demon Continent and then get to Roxy’s hometown. The supherd’s are not bad really, they’ve just got a bad and fake reputation.
Mar 8, 2021 8:01 PM

Feb 2019
Always have loved Ruijerd; his mad drive and his kindness I think are perfectly balanced for a character like him. I have to applaud the animation team for, in my opinion, animating that one Ruijerd anger manga panel so well. And it's always a treat to see a happy Eris, especially when she was playing in the background with the sword this episode.
Mar 8, 2021 10:04 PM

Apr 2018
Damn this ep was so freaking good. I really liked the beginning with the white god looking guy that was talking to him originally.

Rudeus teleported all the way to the Demon Continent to meet the Superd and in the end they found Roxy's home town. Hilarious counting how many Roxy's there are xD

I'm so intrigued to see what's next, i might read the light novel.
Mar 8, 2021 10:36 PM
Feb 2019
Rudy now begins his adventures with Eris and Ruijerd. We finally learned more about the supard race and why they are feared. The question is why Laplace betrayed the supard? Did he fear their strength? Was their destruction part of the deal made with the humans in order to gain rights for the demons? Also, jesus Roxy is 44? Was not expecting the Migurd race to have long life expectancy's and impressive that their physical appearance doesn't change much as they age. Roxy's mom was 102 and looked no older than 30 tops. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Mar 8, 2021 10:38 PM

Aug 2015
Sasora said:

Why are people discussing morality on this thread lol.

Because the series follows a pedophile making his way through a world where most dudes are driven by their libido and assault and more pedophilia seems to be fine. You dont have to be a twitter crybaby or a SJW to notice where the issue of this whole thing is. Same stuff that with the dragon loli in Kobayashi. The moment you try to justify that you are letting us know what kind of person you are.

Besides that, I think the transition to this arc was kinda akward. Maybe its the adaptation rushing the LN (I think that´s the most logical reason) but we went from an annoying loli opening up to the protagonist to the demons being manipulated by the hero of the story and it went down immediately.

If anything, I thought they were going to the University and learn more stuff there, but I guess we´re gonna learn more about the races and their issues.
Mar 8, 2021 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
EXCALIBUR_843 said:
nanajp said:

Well, looking at the response and reviews this anime has garnered uptil now (although along with its fair share of controversies), it is highly unlikely that this won't get a second season. People are already calling this one of the best isekais to be adapted till date😍!!
Indeed you are right and I am one of the people (and you too) thinks that this is the best isekai anime adaptation ever!
Mar 8, 2021 11:14 PM

Mar 2019
WTF...??

This wasnt the greatest episode,, but yet.... it also felt like 5minutes long....

O.O
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 9, 2021 5:16 AM
Oct 2019
Roxy Village...

Wow Roxy age 44 years confirmed
So Legal Loli? Lol

Ruijerd VA is Daisuke Namikawa 😲

Now journey back to home has begins, this is exciting....

This episode are so full on dialogue yet it's feel like 5 mins...
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

414 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

230 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2021

440 by marta_valse »»
May 11, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

297 by marta_valse »»
May 9, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.