Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 3, 2021 1:18 PM
Jan 2021
No hate to the series, I just want to know. I really enjoyed Alicization and War of the Underworld 1 and I wanted to know how long the series will keep going. Every season and almost every arc has had a sufficient ending that could have ended the series, but it keeps on going. Another season is about to begin production soon so I was wondering, how many more are to come?
Mar 3, 2021 1:20 PM

Jan 2021
well next on the list is sword art online progressive, which should be pretty good if it sticks to the source material. considering the popularity of sao, expect many more seasons.
"不幸だ!" - Kamijou Touma
Check out my anime list by clicking here (it's public now).

Mar 3, 2021 1:51 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
sekaiwaKIREI said:
well next on the list is sword art online progressive, which should be pretty good if it sticks to the source material. considering the popularity of sao, expect many more seasons.
the Progessive series is a more detailed version of how Kirito and Asuna’s adventures are on each floor. It’s not a continuation
Mar 3, 2021 1:51 PM
Aug 2020
Most likely yes. Considering the popularity of the anime, the next manga arc will get adapted; “Unital Ring”, though I doubt it will be soon.
真通
Mar 3, 2021 1:55 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
It shouldn’t last much longer, last we knew the current arc in the LN, Unital Ring is the Final arc so It’ll probably end in a few years or so since LN release only 2 volumes a year.
Mar 3, 2021 1:55 PM
Jan 2021
Seiidou said:
sekaiwaKIREI said:
the Progessive series is a more detailed version of how Kirito and Asuna’s adventures are on each floor. It’s not a continuation
I believe that what you are talking about is a movie and what they are talking about is the upcoming series. I may be wrong.
Mar 3, 2021 1:57 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
elicoryn4 said:
Seiidou said:
I believe that what you are talking about is a movie and what they are talking about is the upcoming series. I may be wrong.
it is a movie but it’s following the LN series which follows each floor on a more perspective view from how a video game really would play out.
Mar 3, 2021 2:19 PM

Jan 2021
Seiidou said:
sekaiwaKIREI said:

i didn't say it was a continuation of alicization. i said it was the next thing to be adapted into an anime, which it is going to be.
"不幸だ!" - Kamijou Touma
Check out my anime list by clicking here (it's public now).

Mar 3, 2021 7:02 PM
Mar 2021
After alicization SAO's progressive movie will be released this year and after progressive arc there is unital ring arc.
Mar 3, 2021 7:21 PM

Oct 2020
Yes next will be MOON CRADLE & UNITAL RING
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Mar 3, 2021 7:34 PM

Dec 2014
Every arc feels like the same, Kirito get to add a new girl to his harem as a reward for clearing it.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 4, 2021 1:56 AM
Dec 2020
I hope. We must wait for A-1 Pictures to see what will do after Progressive.
Mar 4, 2021 6:08 AM
Jan 2021
aLotQuestion_ said:
Every arc feels like the same, Kirito get to add a new girl to his harem as a reward for clearing it.
I think the best ending to the entire series would be kirito dumping asuna and coming out as gay.
Mar 4, 2021 12:44 PM
Jan 2021
elicoryn4 said:
No hate to the series, I just want to know. I really enjoyed Alicization and War of the Underworld 1 and I wanted to know how long the series will keep going. Every season and almost every arc has had a sufficient ending that could have ended the series, but it keeps on going. Another season is about to begin production soon so I was wondering, how many more are to come?

Pretty sure season 5 will be the final season, and I’m pretty sure it’s set to air with in the next couple of years
Apr 26, 2021 1:20 PM

Aug 2009
nyrochajile said:
aLotQuestion_ said:
I think the best ending to the entire series would be kirito dumping asuna and coming out as gay.

Yeah. It would be awesome. Remind me "THE LAST EPISODE OF NARUTO" video on youtube.
Pupupupu~
May 1, 2021 5:35 AM

Sep 2012
it ended with cliffhanger so it has to, they returned to that VR world

U2 Above
Kirito x Asuna forever
Kirito VR copy x Alice forever

so he will never be gay :P

Sugram22May 1, 2021 5:38 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.