Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Aug 2020
Can somebody explain me what is real and what is illusion? This movie has so many tricks that it confuses me... It seems that her friend was the one talking to the stalker after all, and that Mima finally found a way to get out of that paranoia, but what exactly happened in the movie? I have lots of questions...

Feb 21, 2021 4:57 PM
Apr 2020
If i’m not mistaken, i’m pretty sure the lady was mad that the main character didn’t want to be a kpop idol anymore. I haven’t watched this movie in a long time.
Feb 21, 2021 5:08 PM
Dec 2020
Watch a YouTube video, it’s hard for anyone who hasn’t just finished it to accurately answer your questions
said the lolicon bastard
Feb 22, 2021 12:16 AM
Jun 2020
So I believe that Mima was real and lived a normal life and did not commit ANY crime. I mean this by saying the scene where she kills the creepy dude who took nude photos of her was in her dream. There’s a lot of confusion for people who can’t distinguish dream from reality - like stated in this question - but this is one of the instances where she was fully dreaming. Her stalker was real and she actually did knock him unconscious with a hammer. This was her real self-defense she did when the stalker got backstage. How did he get backstage? Rumi let him in. Rumi is the culprit behind all the killings of the people who “wronged” Mima and she developed a second personality believing to be the real Mima. That’s asiy what’s real. Every time we see Mima or the stalker interacting with the holographic apparition Me-Mania, it’s actually them interacting with Rumi. But, this is when Rumi is acting like Mima and you can’t tell the slight unease in Mimas face every time this happen. Later, Rumi grts psychological treatment and Mima is a famous actress
Mar 11, 2021 3:16 PM

Aug 2020
akopp123 said:
So I believe that Mima was real and lived a normal life and did not commit ANY crime. I mean this by saying the scene where she kills the creepy dude who took nude photos of her was in her dream. There’s a lot of confusion for people who can’t distinguish dream from reality - like stated in this question - but this is one of the instances where she was fully dreaming. Her stalker was real and she actually did knock him unconscious with a hammer. This was her real self-defense she did when the stalker got backstage. How did he get backstage? Rumi let him in. Rumi is the culprit behind all the killings of the people who “wronged” Mima and she developed a second personality believing to be the real Mima. That’s asiy what’s real. Every time we see Mima or the stalker interacting with the holographic apparition Me-Mania, it’s actually them interacting with Rumi. But, this is when Rumi is acting like Mima and you can’t tell the slight unease in Mimas face every time this happen. Later, Rumi grts psychological treatment and Mima is a famous actress

Thank you!!! This was enlightening. I didn't even consider Rumi acting as Mima.

Mar 13, 2021 10:43 PM
Jul 2020
owokitsu said:
akopp123 said:

Thank you!!! This was enlightening. I didn't even consider Rumi acting as Mima.

yeah I think it was referenced in the final scenes, where mima saw rumi in the mirror and at the crash :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Perfect Blue Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aero - Jul 18, 2009

349 by TeeDeeHeeHee »»
May 11, 12:32 PM

» Few confusing that i don't understand HELP ME, if you didn't watched it plz go away I'm sure it be fully spoilers

MadSonic - Feb 18

22 by watsym »»
Apr 30, 7:14 AM

» Great movie... but suffered through the entire thing

BustedBayou - Jan 4

17 by Feitan_exe »»
Mar 1, 10:29 PM

» Confused

R1NN_ - Jul 4, 2023

22 by HansDevX »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:20 PM

» Recommendations like this movie with THOSE scenes

SadikTD - Apr 30, 2023

8 by arrianne311 »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.