Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, watching a goblin getting bullied again is tough.

It's cool to see Rimuru showing off his fighting skills again in the wild. He hasn't lost touch at all this season and imo, looked better than ever. The fight this episode might be the most intense one this season.
Feb 16, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
THE INEVITABLE HAS HAPPENED for bad or worse.

Send the annoying kids their way, and the journey back to Tempest...will be an entirely different one, with the eventual meet of Hinata Sakaguchi, Captain of the Holy Knights.

The decimation of Jura Tempest Federation has begun from Falmuth's forces, and the scenes get A LOT dirtier with each passing minute...

Rimuru's showdown with Hinata...DAMN, WHAT A BATTLE. Even with summoning Ifrit along for help (in a barrier that negates monster skills), it's a tough one for Rimuru to be facing such an enemy like Hinata, one that's its more than equal. With her unique skill of "Urusper", Rimuru matching it with Gluttony, a very risky test of life and death.

What an episode though, I guess you can count this episode as (almost) finishing Season 1 content. NOW THIS is where the story continues to unfold its legs.
KANLen09Feb 16, 2021 8:32 AM
Feb 16, 2021 7:57 AM
Sep 2015
I kinda expect a bigger threat since Rimuru and his city are under attack by multiple force, but it feel like "monster of the week" instead. One more strike will lead to death? Wake me up when Rimuru is really struggling, like Berserk level struggling, or when Demon Lord Carrion appear ;)
Feb 16, 2021 7:57 AM
Mar 2016
The battle is great !
I'va waiting so long for this scene !!
Feb 16, 2021 7:58 AM

Apr 2020
A parting gift from Rimuru-sensei for his students.

Damn, Rimuru City is in danger, and it turned out that the woman was quite op, even Ifrit was immediately defeated!

Also I wonder what happened to Gobzo and Shion..
Feb 16, 2021 8:00 AM

Jun 2019
Watching them killing the monsters from Tempest was really hard to watch.
Looks like Rimuru is also having a lot of trouble fighting Hinata. That was a really fierce battle. A very intense episode in general.
Feb 16, 2021 8:00 AM
Apr 2020
it was not bad but i felt like the animation could have been better. But the most important episode is yet to come and i am hyped up for that
Feb 16, 2021 8:01 AM
Nov 2020
Just marking my attendance here😁😁😘😘
Feb 16, 2021 8:01 AM

Oct 2017
Bruh wtf happened to Tempest, it's a bloodbath in there. I'm concerned for everyone in there. Is my girl Shion allright?

Meanwhile Rimuru is being held by Hinata BitchSakaguchi, this girl is annoying af. I want her dead soon but she's really strong. Rimuru activated Gluttony as last resort, can he defeat her with this? Gotta wait till next episode to find out.
Feb 16, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2017
even i already know what will happen , this eps still intense , also that last scene make a cliffhanger for this eps
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Feb 16, 2021 8:18 AM

Sep 2019
I never thought it would turn into a mess like this. Who's gonna save the people in tempest?
KANLen09 said:
The decimation of Jura Tempest Federation
Lol I was gonna quote you for a different thing but then saw that spoiler in the quoted text. Oh well might as well ask, who is it gonna be?
Feb 16, 2021 8:25 AM

Feb 2019
Fucking goosebumps. We’re finally in peak Tensura territory and getting into the thick of volume 5, best girl Hinata is finally animated. It’s hard to believe I’ve been waiting so long to see all of this.

The rimuru hinata fight was beautifully animated, the action sequences had me in awe. The destruction and attack on tempest was a lot worse than I imagined it as well. Really drove home the dread of the situation.

I can’t wait for next week. 8bit as usual doing this justice.
Feb 16, 2021 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
damn humans are so retarded in this world... also that hinata bitch is really annoying, hope rimuru wins the battle
Feb 16, 2021 8:28 AM

Apr 2020
Bye SoL, hi despair.

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 16, 2021 8:29 AM

Feb 2020
OMG... WTF just happened everything is so fuck... And the next Ep title was 'despair'... What does that Mean??... Even Rimuru coudn't handling her... Dhe Can kill anyone with 7 cuts?? OP Fuck lol...
Feb 16, 2021 8:36 AM

Apr 2017
Sugita nailed that last scene, so glad they brought him!!
Feb 16, 2021 8:37 AM
Feb 2021
Omg what a great episode. While they we're destroying the tempest it moved me into tears. Well we seen how it's built from a scrap. The fights are amazing. Let's see what happens next..
Feb 16, 2021 8:41 AM

Sep 2018
Damn you Studio on ending the episode before the fight ended! I know its a good cliffhanger but still.
Hinata vs Rimuru fight was really good, it felt like 5min and then episode ended....

Next week : the end of battle and wtf has happened to Tempest!
well that's just my opinion.....
Feb 16, 2021 8:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn they're really destroying the city and killing people... the situation is to tense.
Rimuru's fight is very lit with a great animation, I can't wait to see the next episode to see how it will ends
Feb 16, 2021 8:49 AM

Aug 2013
They just had to end it with a cliffhanger.
Rimuru had a hard time fighting against Hinata Sakaguchi.

It was hard seeing Tempest city getting destroyed and its people getting killed.

Feb 16, 2021 8:49 AM

Mar 2020
It was as if this whole episode was a cliffhanger.
Feb 16, 2021 8:52 AM
Oct 2016
The battle begins on two fronts. While his nation is being attacked by the otherworlders and this so called holy army Rimuru himself is being occupied by Hinata Sakaguchi. Whom is herself is no slouch as we saw with her attacks nearly killing the unkillable Rimuru. Someone feed her a load of bologna about what Rimuru did to Shizu. Have to think back to the people that Rimuru has told about where he's really from to figure out the mole. Things aren't going well back at Tempest with that barrier causing monsters to lose so kuch strength. Hakurou is having a tough time with Kyouya while that barrier is up. Shion about to be stampede on her from that holy army rampaging in the streets. Rimuru is busy while Tempest falls. Hope that his gluttony skill gets him out of this beating by Hinata.
Jul 2018
Anime_jeetflyy57 said:
i haven’t seen the 6th episode cuz where i watch anime in “ GOGOANIME” it’s not out yet but i already know this shit about to be good from what i’ve seen from the manga already 😶😶

It's on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmdED5uUz_g

Apr 2020
KANLen09 said:

Send the annoying kids their way, and the journey back to Tempest...will be an entirely different one, with the eventual meet of Hinata Sakaguchi, Captain of the Holy Knights.

The decimation of Jura Tempest Federation has begun from Falmuth's forces, and the scenes get A LOT dirtier with each passing minute...

Rimuru's showdown with Hinata...DAMN, WHAT A BATTLE. Even with summoning Ifrit along for help (in a barrier that negates monster skills), it's a tough one for Rimuru to be facing such an enemy like Hinata, one that's its more than equal. With her unique skill of "Urusper", Rimuru matching it with Gluttony, a very risky test of life and death.

What an episode though, I guess you can count this episode as (almost) finishing Season 1 content. NOW THIS is where the story continues to unfold its legs.
Did the old guy die? Please answer me only with a yes or no in a spoiler button

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Feb 16, 2021 8:53 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
It's nice to see that the pace is finally picking back up this season, and that all this SoL crap is starting to thin out.

The fight (so far) with Hinata has been quite interesting, especially with that 7 strikes and your out rainbow blade.

We can also observe the Holy army's corruption via how they are twisting the villagers actions to reign terror over them.

Feb 16, 2021 8:54 AM

Oct 2013
This season has been such a let down so far :( Tons of boring dialog with no purpose and such little plot/character development.
Feb 16, 2021 8:59 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
As a light novel reader. Knowing what happens kind off ruins it but seeing the fights and desperations animated and everything else is just on another scale.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Feb 16, 2021 9:01 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Finally, tension.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 16, 2021 9:04 AM
Sep 2019
WTF; why rimuru is acting like casual. Just kill her. Because of her the country is in danger and her army has killed countries resident.
Feb 16, 2021 9:05 AM

Feb 2014
It hurts to see them being beaten so easily. I was waiting for Rimuru to be the savior but he himself has difficulties. I guess next episode will still be painful to watch since the title is "despair".
Feb 16, 2021 9:19 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that's quite the cliffhanger to leave off at
Feb 16, 2021 9:20 AM
Oct 2017
Synic said:
This season has been such a let down so far :( Tons of boring dialog with no purpose and such little plot/character development.

You sure u are watching the right show?? LOL
Feb 16, 2021 9:22 AM
Oct 2017
asapabri said:
KANLen09 said:

Did the old guy die? Please answer me only with a yes or no in a spoiler button

dont open if u hate spoilers, just answering this guys question

Feb 16, 2021 9:22 AM

May 2019
Ooof this was painful to watch. The kind of character I hate the most is the manipulated ones that attack people out of pure rage without questioning a single thing, and Hinata is exactly like that. And seeing the citizens of Tempest being bullied like that was seriously very sad. Man, I hope no one died. But Gobta, Gobzo, Shisho and Shion all seem like they're in grave danger. Shion is waifu so she's most probably safe, but idk about the others.

Veldora, cmon dude, wake up.

Forget the deal with Shizu, this woman is an idiot.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Feb 16, 2021 9:32 AM

Apr 2016
I feel like the animation took a tremendous nosedive this episode. It was already a bit weaker than S1 but damn did they not do that great with the fights this episode...of which there were 4.

Things sure got dark as hell tho.
Feb 16, 2021 9:36 AM

Aug 2020
That fight between Rimuru and Hinata gave me the chills. Seems like Rimuru has a weakness unlike we thought.
Feb 16, 2021 9:39 AM

Jul 2011
Outcome is obvious, as other part underastimated one.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Feb 16, 2021 9:41 AM
Oct 2016
same seiyuu, Manami Numakura

Feb 16, 2021 9:49 AM

May 2010
Penguinman37 said:
It was as if this whole episode was a cliffhanger.

no talking, im here to end you and get revenge
*few attacks*
ok.. ok.. lets talk no jutsu... right i must revenge..
*attack here, attack there.*
more talking must be gone.. oh right i forgot
*more attacking was needed*
talk talk, oh no i must use powah....... the end

what a shitty ep, this could have been shrunk easily to only taking up half an ep.

i'm also so damn tired of mind blind characters.
the worst part is shitty characters never get properly killed, only the no-name non-humans get to be killed, but when its a human or cute-monster they are allowed to redeem themselfs or go away, live somewhere else, kind of thing.
Feb 16, 2021 9:50 AM

Mar 2016
Typical Holy War mentality on show here. "Oh, humans are so much better than monsters!" *can only win by erecting barriers to significantly weaken their enemy first and then fight as if they don't already have a handicap*

Right now, Hinata seriously needs a damn headbutt at the very least for being so gullible and just accepting some person's word that Shizu was killed by Rimuru without any personal investigation. Not going to instantly say she needs killing off (unlike those psychopathic otherworld trio in Tempest) as she's running on false/incomplete info, but she better listen at some point to still be redeemable as an ally, or at least no longer an enemy =_=

Jul 2020
The fights were crazy! This is what I was missing from the series so far, these brilliant fights. Tempest is on the backfoot, the humans are pillaging without reason and everything is becoming bad. Rimuru being against someone on his level, albeit with the barrier is crazy to think about! Who will win? Can't wait for next episode!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Feb 2021
Man i miss season one pacing so bad
Feb 16, 2021 9:53 AM
Mar 2015
Time for this OP to join the OP inside our girl
Feb 16, 2021 10:02 AM
Feb 2021
Best isekai period
Feb 16, 2021 10:06 AM

Mar 2016
CRAZY EPISODE!

Rimuru was enjoying life since last week.
What will be his reaction when he'll came back to the city?
Feb 16, 2021 10:12 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Considering how long its been since Rimuru visited them their tears certainly is understandable. Thats some neat gear that was gifted to them though. That barrier though really is doing a bang up job of limiting Shuna and co's abilities and making it easy for the enemy to overwhelm them. Though their attitudes stink the otherworlders sure are powerful. As expected of a holy knight though Hinata's combat ability is fearsome. Really curious at how the fight will play out next week. Of all the foes faced so far Hinata has to be by far the most powerful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2021 10:16 AM

Feb 2014
Oh God, I'm starting to get afraid for many of these characters.
Feb 16, 2021 10:21 AM

Sep 2019
It looked like many people died in the city, I hope the casualty won't be huge.

They both underestimated each other and one of them will face the consequences. I really liked the fight. They left it at a cliffhanger, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 16, 2021 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
Man these characters are annoying, I guess it wouldn't also complete the annoying part if they weren't overpowered as well.
Feb 16, 2021 10:41 AM

May 2018
The rainbow sword is formidable indeed :O
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2021

185 by niknasr »»
Jun 4, 8:21 PM

» Is Rimuru a war criminal?

ILikeCarbs - Aug 27, 2021

26 by jevriend »»
Jun 3, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

257 by DestinysAcee »»
May 20, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

348 by Timur15 »»
May 19, 9:39 AM

» I didn't like how Rimuru handled this arc to more precise he was too forgiving on that girl who used the barrier

Youbamii - Mar 22, 2021

43 by IAmKyle »»
May 1, 2:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.