Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2020 5:13 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That conclusion was disappointing, school festival wasn't what I expected.
The anime surprised me at first but it quickly ran out if ideas, the surprise effect only works once... Just like my colleagues trying to make a PowerPoint presentation without knowing their subject, very unprofessional.
not surprising if you ask me, I knew this was coming
Dec 27, 2020 5:14 AM

Jul 2017
If Michiru's backstory were ever to be noteworthy, NONE can get as hellish as Nana's own past.

Even with Michiru's reconciliation of helping Nana vindicate her past, it took long enough for Nana to finally break down her own feelings. Still hateful though irredeemable at this point.

To make matters even more contriving, Nana and Michiru's friendship budding now would be an outlier in Jin's case, and in spite of the danger of Michiru almost getting killed, Nana took the fall for her...from Rentaro's assassination...?

Luckily though, Kyouya managed to stop the entire fiasco from happening further, and rekindle Michiru's place in Nana as her first friend, regardless of who she is and her motive intent to kill.

RIP Michiru...really leaving on a cliffhanger.

Time to read the manga instead! Start with Chapter 29.
KANLen09Dec 27, 2020 6:54 AM
Dec 27, 2020 5:44 AM
Jul 2018
At least it's all over.

And yes, Nana is long past being redeemable.
removed-userDec 27, 2020 6:00 AM
Dec 27, 2020 6:01 AM

Nov 2016
So it happened....I'm just glad that Michiru went out on such a high note and Nana became really likeable over the course of the show. Overall a pretty entertaining softcore thriller.

The one thing that definitely could've been handled better was how Nana always managed to slip out a tight spot. I get it, these talented are supposed to be ignorant, but if the mangaka insists on this gimmick as a key element then I expect a bit more finesse, but then again, given the above mentioned nature of the show and how tropey it is in general, it gets a pass.

7/10

Dunno if I'm gonna pick up the manga so I hope for S2

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 27, 2020 6:05 AM

Nov 2010
I don't like this show so much. But this episode is way more touching than "Kamisama ni Natta Hi".
---
[edit]
...wait. Is this the last episode?
kuroneko99Dec 27, 2020 6:17 AM
Dec 27, 2020 6:06 AM

Jan 2019
Munou na Nana finally ended, with an episode definitely superior to the rest of the anime, Which is not to say that it has completely improved Michiru was a character very manipulated by Nana and I expected that kind of ending for her. In a way, I managed to like this sad ending, The emotion that was so missing was here.

Overall, it was an interesting experience, although the anime was disastrous most of the time.
Score:4/10
My Review: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=370188

Dec 27, 2020 6:14 AM

Jul 2017
RIP Michiru, you did well, the build up of their friendship over the course of the series to this moment, thanks for being Nana's friend...

The manga is in interesting spot rn, with opinions on Nana split in half, I still wonder which ending will the author give us, since I'm fine with eitherway. So if any of you like this anime, you should def check the manga.
Dec 27, 2020 6:20 AM

May 2014
Adapting a few more chapters would have been an improvement instead of ending it right there, but oh well.

9/10, easily the most entertaining show I watched this year. It managed to avoid the generic good vs evil story. The dark comedy landed very well and didn't get in the way of the drama.

Deserves a second season. I already read the manga, but still.
Dec 27, 2020 6:20 AM

Oct 2017
Dang that last part broke my heart. Never thought I would feel so sad to see Michiru die damn it. Also I actually feel bad for Nana for the first time in this entire anime.

Pretty good anime overall, the twist at the end of episode one got me good. Rest of the epidodes were mostly okay but some were really great includng the finale. Hoping to see a new season or might not wait and start reading the manga.
Dec 27, 2020 6:26 AM

Sep 2019
Michuru saved Nana but she couldn't escape the death flags.

I loved the first few episodes of Munou na Nana but then it started to get repetitive, I hated the episodes between the 3rd and the 10th. I hated how almost all of the students were dumb and how Nana was killing them with ease. These last episodes have been a lot better than those, I liked learning about their backstories. Michiru sacrificed herself to save Nana, Nana lost her first and only friend. I was going to rate it really low but these episodes changed my mind. It was an average show.

5/10
Dec 27, 2020 6:28 AM

Aug 2017
Very Strange place to end the series, Thought they would at least adapt a few more chapters to conclude it.
We are only here for a short amount of time, I want to waste as much of that time possible doing nonsense
Dec 27, 2020 6:28 AM

Aug 2020
despite its flaws michiru healing nana was beautifully done. I absolutely hated michiru but after this man she's probably the best character in this series. F.

she called to hitomi when healing nana :<
7/10
Dec 27, 2020 6:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
RIP Michiru even though it really wanted to be as dramatic as possible at the end (even though it kinda felt forced) it was still pretty good.
Well for a promo it's efficient, I want to read the manga now xD
Dec 27, 2020 6:35 AM

Feb 2019
The two chapters that this episode adapted were one of the only times I’ve ever cried when reading a manga. I’m a LN guy and usually don’t get emotional with manga, but Nana being so giddy about getting a pillow from Michiru, wondering what she was doing at night and then of course her making the ultimate sacrifice... such a painful experience.

Personally, the anime was a really nice experience for me. As someone who reads, the twists that y’all probably really enjoyed were already known to me so I never really got super hype for episodes. But I think the studio did a fantastic job of bringing the manga to life. This finale was basically a 1:1 with the manga, the music they added during the Michiru scene was great for the situation too. She deserved better.

I’ll miss Nana on Sundays that’s for sure. 10 for me since it’s one of my fave manga.
Dec 27, 2020 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
RIP Michiru, you did your best. You're the best girl and deserve to live in a better world, not this cruel world. She is the only one that Nana could call a true friend, and be the one that makes Nana learns more about friendship.

About Nana's parent killer, I think it was set up by Tsuruoka or the government for using Nana as their tool.

何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 27, 2020 6:38 AM

Jul 2017
Marinate1016 said:
The two chapters that this episode adapted were one of the only times I’ve ever cried when reading a manga. I’m a LN guy and usually don’t get emotional with manga, but Nana being so giddy about getting a pillow from Michiru, wondering what she was doing at night and then of course her making the ultimate sacrifice... such a painful experience.

Personally, the anime was a really nice experience for me. As someone who reads, the twists that y’all probably really enjoyed were already known to me so I never really got super hype for episodes. But I think the studio did a fantastic job of bringing the manga to life. This finale was basically a 1:1 with the manga, the music they added during the Michiru scene was great for the situation too. She deserved better.

I’ll miss Nana on Sundays that’s for sure. 10 for me since it’s one of my fave manga.
For once, I'd agree with you. BUT IT'S NOT A 10.
Dec 27, 2020 6:40 AM

Mar 2020
Just when you thought you were gonna say goodbye to the world...your friend switched places with you...Nana.

Well seems like this show finished at an unusual spot. I wonder what Nana will become now that Michiru is gone. Nana at the start of this show was a cold blooded killer however when she met Michiru we started to see change in Nana's actions and this episode proves that she has changed cause if she did not meet Michiru the conclusion would have been different.

All in all an OK show.

Final score 6.3/10 > 6/10
Dec 27, 2020 6:42 AM

Jul 2013
I'm destroyed right now. The voice acting of Nakahara Mai and Ookubo Rumi were too good.
Dec 27, 2020 6:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this show sure loves its cliffhangers. Possibly the biggest cliffhanger, at that too!

To be honest, I'm surprised I didn't figure out that astral projection link. Probably for the same reason as Nana-shan lol. I did, however, see the angst and final Nana - Michiru scene coming. Even then though, I've got to admit that it really hit hard. Coupled with the ED to further complement the scene, it was fantastic!

Got a quick nice teamwork between Kyouya and Nana and also that mastermind scaring the living heck out of Nana. Well, at least now thanks to Michiru-chan's idea, Nana might get a closer feel for the truth of that horrific past incident.

All in all, we've had some really good episodes and some meh episodes. As such, I'm stuck between a 7 or an 8 but I think I'll stick with the solid 7/10 for now. Definitely had a few issues but I really enjoyed seeing the psychological battles and progression. Got to give a round of applause for Nana's VA by the way, stellar performance!

Season 2, please!

Final End Card, by the way: https://twitter.com/furrfuruya/status/1343187377154641922
_MushiRock11_Dec 27, 2020 6:47 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 27, 2020 6:47 AM

May 2012
Which chapter in the manga should I start ??
Dec 27, 2020 6:47 AM

Jun 2017
All I gotta say about this anime overall is mildly interesting

Michiru and Nana development in the 2nd half of the anime is something I didn't expect from the 1st half, but I very welcome it

7/10 for me

Time to pick up the manga ig
Dec 27, 2020 6:49 AM
Nov 2020
thepath said:
Which chapter in the manga should I start ??

I believe anime ended on 28 chapter
Dec 27, 2020 6:49 AM

May 2020
That was a decent ending but I felt like it was a weird way to end it so I immediately jumped in to read the manga, turns out there wasn't really any good stopping point in the arc unless it was rushed as hell. Well overall I enjoyed it a lot, despite the meh ending it's still my AOTS. 8/10. Also those who plan to read the manga, start with Chapter 29.
GilgameshuuDec 27, 2020 6:52 AM
Dec 27, 2020 6:59 AM

Nov 2013
Barring "last minute saves" cliche (although it is somewhat arbitrary in making story so I can live with it). I liked this finale episodes, Michiru's character reach its purpose for development of Nana and Her death had some emotional weight in my eyes.

Overall this is my AOTS, I've lambasted the show in the past particularly during earlier arc when Nana starts killing irrelevant characters (I probably still won't liked it upon rewatch because their personality and the plot was somewhat repetitive) but I was wrong, I just hadn't given the show enough chance.

Final Grade :7/10
DannyTheDonkeyDec 27, 2020 7:11 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Dec 27, 2020 7:00 AM

Feb 2020
RIP Michiru :(
Good show,7/10 for me.
I hope we have season 2 because the manga is really good!
Dec 27, 2020 7:02 AM
Nov 2020
Kinda shame they didn't line up whole Rentaro's case because there was more to that. Should get 1 more ep imo. I hope for 2nd season, because it gets better deeper you get in this series. The begining in this show specially eps 4-7 are the weakest imo. Don't expect this show to be like Death note/Among Us otherwise you will be dissapointed, once I realized that fact I started to apriciate this show more.
Finale was kinda forced and predictible, yet beautiful and emotianal. For me show would be 7/10, but considering how much I enjoy the manga right now I'm giving it 8/10.
Dec 27, 2020 7:06 AM

Aug 2017
I didn't expected Michiru to die in this series. After how Nana formed a bond with her, I expected Nana to always be there for Michiru and save her.

Michiru dying was one this I didn't want to happen. This really made me emotional.

Also the Ending was a cliffhanger. I really do hope we get a season 2 of this show as majority of questions are left unanswered. Well, I guess I'm reading it's manga for the time being.

Of all the characters in this show, Nana really had the darkest past.

Her parents were murdered and she was blamed for keeping the window open. Then she was mistreated at her relatives place. Then she was tricked into thinking that Talented were Enemies of Humanity and was trained to kill them.
She never had a chance to live a normal life.
And when she finally made a friend (Michiru), she was taken away from her.

I really do hope Nana gets her happy ending but she must also atone for killing fellow classmates.

Personally I really liked this anime!!

Dec 27, 2020 7:08 AM
May 2020
A rather annoying cliffhanger,it just left it at a weird note.like what?

Pretty okay if I would say. I like the story, a rather light-hearted murder mystery game. I don't mind the other students who are mindless and ignorant, well just get used to it lol ,as annoying as it really is. If everyone had their own brains, and can think 'rationally' , Nana would have a hard time killing people.
I'd try to give it 6.5/10
SkyCubeDec 27, 2020 7:19 AM
Dec 27, 2020 7:14 AM

Aug 2018
This anime has a beautiful start but turns into a mediocre one with the episodes which are frustating to watch because of overpowered nana and an annoying character like Michiru and now we get an emotional yet wonderful last episode which changed my opinion on this show from 5/10 to 7/10.

The character development of nana is a good thing after all the stuff happend. This anime is fine and I wouldn't mind watching another season.
Dec 27, 2020 7:19 AM
Dec 2020
I hope there's a season 2
Dec 27, 2020 7:24 AM

Apr 2020
transition from bad to good nana is done awfully

RIP Doggo

Dec 27, 2020 7:27 AM

Oct 2015
I know people like to clown this show for being "edgy" but I thought it did a great job making it interesting in its whole runtime considering most shows of the same premise fall of by the end. There's still a lot of mysteries left to be solved and hopefully we do get a second season. It's been a fun ride
Dec 27, 2020 7:34 AM

Apr 2020
The show that twisted me the most way back in October 4 has come to an end. RIP MICHIRU for you have truly been a true friend to the heartless murderer MC Nana.

Thank god it was not Fuko who killed Ishii, turned out it was one of Mugou's goons. But what kinda ticked me off is that we left the show in an WAY TOO ABRUPT OF A CLIFFHANGER. Well this is clear to have a 2nd season considering where we left off...I hope.

I loved this show, definitely my Top 5 of the season. And I'll give it between 8 or a 9, what a fantastic thriller that definitely gave atleast more weight for the protagonist, Nana. I'm gonna miss this a bit and once again RIP Michiru. It pains me to say but I was annoyed at Michiru at first, but this episode left me with a depressing grin that she actually died to revive Nana.
Dec 27, 2020 7:37 AM

Nov 2014
That's... not how I expected it to end. For one, I'm not a fan of the idea that Nana can become good person etc. Simple story of killer among monsters was good enough for me. But that aside, it's a rather weird way to end anime, epsecially without announcing sequel.
I'm also not entirely convinced Michiru died. Many epsiodes eneded with similiar leve lof cliffhangers, just to be fixed as soon as next one began. On the other hand, if Nana is to change, that'd be a good turning point in her life.
Dec 27, 2020 7:43 AM

Oct 2008
Man, if I had a million dollars for each time the word cliché and predictable was used when describing this show, I'd be a billionaire.

I honestly loved the shit out of this one. It's a mystery/detective show, plain and simple. It's not "will the detective solve the case", but "how will the detective solve the case". Unlike many other crappy mystery shows that don't present any hints or clues to allow the audience to follow along, Nana was rather brilliant in how it was able to set everything up subtly enough to make it possible for the audience to solve the mystery before Nana while still making the story flow rather well. Everything in this show is a Chekhov's Gun and it's brilliant.

Nana is adorable and badass. I really like how the show challenged our preconceptions of superhero kids = good guys, it also challenged the binary that it setup for itself, that humans = good and superhero kids = bad. Pretty good stuff for a simple show.
Dec 27, 2020 7:50 AM

Oct 2020
I wish season 2 was announced at the end :( , I cant bear to end it on this note , not like this, after Michiru sacrifice :(

Edit : What a ride , Ill mis Nana on Sundays for sure :(
処刑課師匠
Dec 27, 2020 8:14 AM

Nov 2019
This episode is more touching than Kamisama ni Natta Hi last episode, lol.

Overall, i think this is good adaptation. Well done, it is 8/10 for me.
Dec 27, 2020 8:23 AM
Dec 2017
Man... feels like we were robbed of an actual ending, resolution.

Pretty unsatisfactory way to end a season.
Dec 27, 2020 8:34 AM

Mar 2016
Thank god it’s over.

That final episode was a weird feeling because while the emotional appeal was actually pretty decent, the weight behind it wasn’t there. So many plot contrivances and impracticalities and yet it fails to be even entertaining enough to overlook those. I care for none of the characters except maybe Kyouya. Sure, Nana now suddenly questions her own role and gets development, but this is literally a similar situation with Swindler from Akudama Drive, where we get quick (and in this case overplayed) gratification for the sake of making us feel bad for her. And then the show just ends abruptly right there. I knew Michiru was gonna die, anyways, even if I wasn’t familiar with the manga’s take prior to this. The setups have become so obvious that easily.

I really dunno why some people would call this buffoonery AOTS, but I guess if you don’t try thinking much at all, I guess I can see why.
Dec 27, 2020 8:37 AM

Jan 2016
this was the worst scenario that could've happened. Michiru dies, nobody finds out that Nana is a killer and she even gets more rep from the class because she is going to be known for saving Michiru by her classmates.. Overall, decent show, but with many idiotic stuff that really makes you scratch your head. The ending also sucks, so I have to knock one point down.

6/10
7/10 (without the ending)
Dec 27, 2020 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
I knew a couple of episodes ago, that we would end at this point. Ending at the point where Michiru would end up dying. Been a fun series, it made me read the manga, so it holds a special place for me.
Dec 27, 2020 8:56 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
WHAT? So it WASN'T GREEN after all? NEITHER GREEN? Ok, I did not expect that at all. I thought the show was going towards a completely different direction.

The season was overall pretty fun to watch in a week per week basis, as I was trying to speculate what would happen next. Regarding the criticism of the characters being mostly dumb, I don’t know if I am as well but some of them didn’t seem too idiotic to me if I think of what I’d do in those scenarios. Despite the fact that the animation probably could have been better in a few instances, the ending was satisfying enough for me to give it a 7.5/10, maybe even an 8/10. Good show.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 27, 2020 9:04 AM
Dec 2018
No way they ended just like that. Season 2 ASAP 7/10
Dec 27, 2020 9:06 AM
Oct 2020
The anime was very intresting hoping for s2 8/10 for me
Dec 27, 2020 9:09 AM

Dec 2016
Pretty strong finale.

I normally dislike goodie two shoes when it comes to protagonists because they are so bland and unimaginative. But as a support character, and specially one that manages to touch the MC's heart it's a whole different story. Michiru's pure heart did indeed bring out that small speck of kindness buried deep down in Nana's heart, both on her clue reveal and in her last sacrifice.

Wished there was a bit more info regarding Rentaro, but it looks like it was just another case where the anime didn't have enough episodes in order to portray his motivations. On the other hand, it does keep the mystery element a lot fresher and harder to pinpoint the real culprit before this last episode.

This was for me the true dark horse of the season with the only flaw that it was a bit clunky in the way most of the information was dumped in lenghty exposition some of the times.

@RebelPanda

Except, it isn't a good thriller either because there's hardly any blood or gore. You barely get to see anything of the killings, except for a few dead bodies. Lame. It's not suspenseful or exciting because you know who will die and it won’t matter because they were forgettable. It's not even bad enough to be ironically funny. Watch Talentless Nana if you want to be bored.

LMAO.

If you're going to try to look as somebody that knows about the film genres at the very least get yourself educated. Thrillers aren't about childish edgy blood, gore or violent attacks, they are about making the audience feel suspense, excitement, anxiety and anticipation, in short to be "thrilled", wich Munou no Nana does in it's 13 episodes.

"Slasher films" would be the more appropiate sub-genre if you wanted to see childish blood and violence.

Watch all time classics movies like Psycho by Hitchock or more modern ones like Basic Instincts or Silence of the Lambs before you start claiming this or that isn't a good thriller.
KimurahDec 27, 2020 9:16 AM
Dec 27, 2020 9:10 AM
May 2016
Great episode. Not a great ending to a season, bit what can ya do.

Loved Mama's development in this episode. She's well on her way to changing her ways and becoming a better person
Dec 27, 2020 9:11 AM
Aug 2020
1. The murder mystery was not entertaining enough
2. RIP Michiru, she had too many death flags and she was too pure to live in hell island
3. They gave us some hints for the upcoming story
4. More mysteries surrounding the death of her parents

We definetly need a second season of this show, solid 8/10
Dec 27, 2020 9:15 AM

Oct 2014
Kimurah said:
Pretty strong finale.

I normally dislike goodie two shoes when it comes to protagonists because they are so bland and unimaginative. But as a support character, and specially one that manages to touch the MC's heart it's a whole different story. Michiru's pure heart did indeed bring out that small speck of kindness buried deep down in Nana's heart, both on her clue reveal and in her last sacrifice.

Wished there was a bit more info regarding Rentaro, but it looks like it was just another case where the anime didn't have enough episodes in order to portray his motivations. On the other hand, it does keep the mystery element a lot fresher and harder to pinpoint the real culprit before this last episode.

This was for me the true dark horse of the season with the only flaw that it was a bit clunky in the way most of the information was dumped in lenghty exposition some of the times.

@RebelPanda

Except, it isn't a good thriller either because there's hardly any blood or gore. You barely get to see anything of the killings, except for a few dead bodies. Lame. It's not suspenseful or exciting because you know who will die and it won’t matter because they were forgettable. It's not even bad enough to be ironically funny. Watch Talentless Nana if you want to be bored.

LMAO.

If you're going to try to look as somebody that knows about the film genres at the very least get yourself educated. Thrillers aren't about childsh edgy blood, gore or violent attacks, they are about making the audience feel suspense, excitement, anxiety and anticipation, in short to be "thrilled", wich Munou no Nana does in it's 13 episodes.

"Slasher films" would be the more appropiate sub-genre if you wanted to see childish blood and violence.

Watch all time classics movies like Psycho by Hitchock or more modern ones like Basic Instincts or Silence of the Lambs before you start claiming this or that isn't a good thriller.
First of all, I never said that's what makes a good thriller. Haven't you ever seen a shlocky horror movie like Friday the 13th? Gore is entertaining in that context, do not conflate it with writing quality. And every film you mentioned has gratuitous violence and gore. So what is even your point?

LMAO imagine comparing Talentless Nana to a fucking Verhoeven or a Hitchcock film. It's called Basic Instinct, and it has nothing like this anime. In that movie, for every clue that Cathrine was a serial killer, there was another that made her seem innocent. It is paradoxical, hence the knife under their bed at the end.
RebelPandaDec 27, 2020 9:19 AM
Dec 27, 2020 9:17 AM

Jun 2016
the cliffhanger at the end episode make me mad !!!

but overall i give score 8,5/10

Dec 27, 2020 9:17 AM

Sep 2018
Ringare said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That conclusion was disappointing, school festival wasn't what I expected.
The anime surprised me at first but it quickly ran out if ideas, the surprise effect only works once... Just like my colleagues trying to make a PowerPoint presentation without knowing their subject, very unprofessional.
not surprising if you ask me, I knew this was coming

Wtf are you talking about,what school festival?
well that's just my opinion.....
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

156 by Talamare »»
Jan 11, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.