Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 12, 2020 7:00 AM
Apr 2019
That was fun episode <3 I'm surprised at that street fighter part.
Dec 12, 2020 7:23 AM

Mar 2020
Chitose came back and this time Tsukasa did her best to keep her from knowing where Tsukasa lived. And with almost the entire cast of the anime, we have a Takoyaki party that ended up leading to a gaming championship with NASA as a prize. Tsukasa had lost to Aya, but as she is a bad loser, she still challenged Aya using a retro game and evenly ended up drawing, it was a birth of a good friendship.
Another good episode.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 12, 2020 7:39 AM

Oct 2016
Bruh, they legit put SFV in here lmao. That was fucking fantastic, and thus a friendship is born. Aya is fucking hilarious but, of course next to Tsukasa Kaname is still best girl.

I wonder what they have in store for us in the last episode, I'll definitely start reading the manga after this season is over.
Dec 12, 2020 8:29 AM

Sep 2017
Lul street fighter episode. Was not expecting it to be the actual street fighter without any censoring or anything. Pretty fun anyway. When you see all the cast together like this tho it's like... when did my harem protagonist get married? Nasa couldn't even be given a single male friend in this cute romance anime.
Dec 12, 2020 8:50 AM

Jun 2019
Amazing and cute episode. Nice to see some Street fighter action in the episode. Tsukasa is really good at games. huh? And a perfect kiss at the end. Cute.
Dec 12, 2020 9:49 AM
Oct 2019
Oh my god, i didn't expect this one...

This episode was sponsored by CAPCOM!!!

Street Fighter V and then the OG Street Fighter lol...

This is Amazing!!!
davidyodo24Dec 12, 2020 9:53 AM
Dec 12, 2020 9:56 AM

Jan 2011
"come back and live with me!"

"but they have a MD here"

"understandable have a nice day"

was pretty much that exchange lol but did Capcom sponsor this show or something it ant the first time they appeared in anime but this was like the whole episode.

kiss at the end made up for a somewhat fun episode but was super lacking in the cute wife moments outside of finding out shes a hardcore gamer
Dec 12, 2020 10:15 AM

Feb 2020
Wait! So they used the real game clip in the Anime?
No wonder it was so realistic.

Another happy life episode, makes me wondor how this Anime isn't Slice of Life.

After watching the preview for the next episode, we can assume that Tsukasa's past won't be reveal this season which means we will surely get another season especially after it gain this much popularity and support.
Dec 12, 2020 1:27 PM

Dec 2014
Very nice episode, as always, only one thing bothers me why nobody in my animes plays Tekken? It's alwasy street fighter. xD
Dec 12, 2020 3:27 PM

Jul 2016
*Episode sponsored by Street Fighter*

Overall, not the best of episodes but that Tako Party sure was entertaining. Looking forward to the finale!
Dec 12, 2020 5:36 PM

Jun 2019
Honestly, I enjoy this anime more when the characters are interacting with each other than when it is the relationship stuff.

That was a pretty shameless advertisement tbh, not necessary at all. Speaking of shameless, would it kill them to not have Tsukasa be the ultimate Otaku wet dream? Characters are more likable if they have flaws and are not perfect, ideal entities.
Dec 12, 2020 6:59 PM

Aug 2007
In episode 2 I though dropping this anime. But I still keep watching it. I am not disappointing. And watching SF battles is a reason (I am not a SF fan)
Dec 12, 2020 7:21 PM

Oct 2016
What a cringy episode...

Was it sponsored by Capcom? Because it really seemed like they were trying to advertise SFV. Showing gameplay of a 3D game was a horrible decision, it completely removes the immersion of the anime.
Dec 12, 2020 8:19 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Chitose is so cute being so easy to trick.

LOL Mega Drive/ games is the deciding factor for where Tsukasa lives

And now Aya even loses in Cooking. (there was no way Aya could have won against Tsukasa over Nasa)

Also, AYA-PI Vtuber, wish she was an actual Vtuber in RL, would be interesting to watch, lol.

LOL LOL, KO - KO - PERFECT KO, and Chitose is out.

Then after Tsukasa gets beaten she decide to win with Retro.

But Aya-pi is too good at games and figure out how the game works in just minutes. (A true gamer I would say)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 12, 2020 8:58 PM
Jan 2020
As the title stated, the episode was more about friends... Except for the ending
Dec 12, 2020 9:28 PM
Mar 2015
The kiss really is a great prize
Dec 12, 2020 9:32 PM

Jul 2020
I loved everything about this episode. It was well done especially the Street Fighter part where they got actual gameplay from Capcom. I'm sad next week is the last episode, so I might need some tissues.
Dec 12, 2020 10:06 PM
Jul 2020
Proly the weakest episode imo, idk anything about sf so it didnt rly appeal much to me.

3/5
Dec 13, 2020 3:00 AM

Mar 2014
That was a funny episode with Tsukasa and Aya playing Street Fighter. I was kind of surprised that Tsukasa was that good in gaming (especially in retro games). Hopefully Aya quickly get used to the retro controller and we had a draw. Probably the best episode so far.
Dec 13, 2020 7:31 AM

Jan 2017
Holy S***! The S3 of High Score Girl looks soooooo good!
Dec 13, 2020 7:40 AM
Nov 2020
"IF you are plyaing this video game outside of the country of japan, you are involved in a grime."
Dec 13, 2020 12:29 PM

Mar 2017
That was a fun episode! I like the way Aya and Tsukasa have a newfound mutual respect for each other through their shared love of video games haha That moment at the end was so cute; Tsukasa's getting just as bold as Nasa 🥰

Only one episode left... I'm gonna be sad watching the finale but hopefully, we'll get another season!
Dec 13, 2020 12:37 PM

Mar 2010
I wouldn't mind seeing a three way or a orgy happened at the end lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 13, 2020 2:28 PM

Nov 2014
Whoa..ton of gaming references especially Retro gaming and Street Fighter XD.Nasa found Takoyaki pan among tons of unused things in their room, despite his next level geniuses and intelligences he didn't even know that tools for making Takoyaki. After knowing that following youngin's trend They decided to make a Takoyaki party.

Well Chitose is back again, she really easy to be fooled haha... she even followed Tsukasa to the bathouse XD.
After getting fooled once again by Tsukasa, finally Shel decided to enjoy the bathouse together with her maids and almost got fooled once again haha..
That retro console reference tho..., haha Chitose try to bribed Tsukasa to live in her home with collection of that retro console that mega drive, laser active,.. and etc. .... Tsukasa was really fond of this old stuffs and her resolve started to waver.. just when Aya hilariously appeared asking for the laser active haha...

To get even better on knowing each other Nasa & Tsukasa asked them to join the Takoyaki party too. After eating some delicious food by Tsukasa, it turned out into Street Fighter competition instead. Poor Nasa's on being the weakest among them since he rarely played any game aside of Solitaire and Minseweeper haha.. well he played second SF at least..

it ended up as a Tournament where Nasa became the reward prize :D. Ami somehow really good at that game making easy move on Chitose...even She could defeat experienced player like Tsukasa hahaa...well despite her stupidity now we know where she's good at haha..

Didn't accept her lose Tsukasa challenged Ami into playjng first release of retro SF that Ami never played before. it turned out easy win for Tsukasa. well.. in the both of them really hate losing when it came to game and they keep playing each other until draw at last. Finally all of them can enjoyed remaining food in the party

That was cute closing scene with NasaTsukasa adorably kisses each other haha....
it seems 12-eps journey'll come to an end as the week'll be final episode. Really hoping for sequel tho.. since the source still ongoing and wanna see more adorable moments of them haha.. can't wait to finish this next week.
Dec 13, 2020 6:53 PM

May 2020
Great episode, it took me off guard when they showed the game in 3D when I was used to seeing the regular art style.
also, I love the attention to details on how Tsukasa is basically cheating in Street Fighter 1 because she knows that the controls have a trick to them, so she specifically chose it to mess Aya up, which is the thing people complain about in the game in real life, it's a small detail but I love it
Dec 13, 2020 7:55 PM

Aug 2018
Fair episode as this time there wasn't much dry humor about how cute Nasa finds his wife.
Dec 14, 2020 4:49 AM

Oct 2008
i'm getting a lot of Hi-Score Girl vibes here because of Street Fighter!
another lewd kiss! lolz!
5/5.

Dec 14, 2020 6:04 AM

Sep 2020
In this episode we had a Tako party...
And the KO was funny lol

In the end, no one took the prize..

This episode ended with a cute kiss ><
Dec 14, 2020 6:04 AM

Oct 2018
This episode is really fun! We have tako party and also Street Fighter competition! XD

Chitose is back and begin chasing Tsukasa! The part where Chitose leaves after taking a bath and comes back again is hillarious! XD

I don't know how that works but Chitose sure is really easy to be fooled! Which is quite hillarious too! XD

I really don't know what console is this referenced to, but anyway it really attracts Aya-nee to come out and greet Chitose! XD

A battle between Chitose, Aya-nee, and Tsukasa is amazing and the prize involving Nasa is hillarious! Aya-nee sure is scary, able to beat Chitose and Tsukasa in one round! Tsukasa even demands a retro game of Street Fighter since she really hates losing! I could say this is the relationship development between Tsukasa ana Aya-nee! XD

Oh yeah, they forgot about the prize! Well at least Nasa got a kiss from Tsukasa! So adorable! 😄

Anyway, the next episode is the last one! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, how can we have more Nasa and Tsukasa lovey-dovey moments now! Well I hope this anime gets season 2 later! XD
Forum set made by Nate
Dec 14, 2020 10:26 AM

Jan 2020
Who said girls can't be gamers? Tsukasa and Aya certainly are pro gamers. And extraordinarily skilled too, actually.
Dec 14, 2020 10:27 AM

Jul 2020
No explanation about Tsukasa yet? It's the second to last episode and they're playing Street Fighter smh.
Dec 14, 2020 9:25 PM

Jan 2019
Did not expect this to become a licensed Street Fighter anime.

A bit bummed we didn't get more story progression in the second to last episode, but I'll take my weekly dose of cuteness without complaint.
Dec 14, 2020 9:52 PM
Apr 2020
Fun and entertaining takoyaki/game party episode. Chitose finally approved their relationship. The kiss in the end is so cute and sweet. Next episode will be the last, but it will surely be kawaii.

Dec 15, 2020 6:38 PM

Apr 2020
Aya and Chitose such a mood, lmao
Dec 15, 2020 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
It's definitely getting its 2nd season
removed-userDec 15, 2020 11:18 PM
Dec 17, 2020 9:34 PM

Aug 2017
Aya's reactions in this episode were sooo cute!!!

Also Chitose is so gullible XDXD!!!

Dec 18, 2020 9:27 AM

Nov 2012
Street Fighter V kinda contrasts with the rest of the show. Overall, I see that it's not a high budget series.

In the manga, Chitose and her maids did not join the party. Turns out Tsukasa is quite good at fighting games. Too bad SF V is the lowest rated SF. Nasa's partner is able too cook very well, which is a great thing. Aya seems to be a very serious and talented gamer.

Tsukasa-chan is the wife you will never get. The person who would make your life fuller. I could buy a larger house, a better PC, more games, more mangas and more figurines, but I won't find a truly cute, beautiful, good-hearted and loving girl, because they don't exist outside of fiction. She being presumably immortal makes things especially dreamy and idealistic.
Dec 19, 2020 3:04 AM
Apr 2016
The third episode I found pretty bad (3, 4, and now 11). You can technically consider this "wholesome," but it is certainly not the kind of wholesomeness we've been watching this for - we want romance, not obnoxious side-characters tediously playing video-games.
Dec 19, 2020 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
The idea of having party is nice but turning whole the episode into Street Fighter tournament was just silly.

I said it before and I'll say it again it again but the episodes with Chitose or Arisugawa sisters around are just bad. I prefer when they are only two of them.
Dec 19, 2020 9:05 PM

Jul 2020
Nice Street Fighter advertisement. Now... When does the actual episode start?

Joke, it was ok. Few cute moments but still messirve
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Dec 25, 2020 7:19 AM

Nov 2017
The fact this episode was a legit ad caught me so off-guard that I almost couldn't keep myself from laughing so hard. If only I wasn't watching this episode when everyone is asleep lol
Dec 25, 2020 8:06 PM

Aug 2019
lmao that was something, a lot of stuff went down this episode. Seeing Chitose getting put in her place by Kaname was nice, as well as a small party with the majority of the cast being in it was great to see.

Some more screen time for Aya, a bit of her side job was shown but honestly helps make sense to why she was doing so well in their party tournament. Honestly if i'm going to remeber her for something after this series, it would probably be the "childhood friend who got the usual anime treatment, but is also fucking mad at fighting games."

Them just straight up pulling out street fighter was pretty funny, didn't expect that to happen, as well as the tournament they had. It was only until they agreed on the prize being Nasa himself, did i only realise that he was the only male in the scene, and honestly i don't know whether to feel scared for him, or jealous.

One episode left, interested to see how it ends, feels like there are still a lot of unanswered questions.
Dec 26, 2020 9:58 AM

Apr 2020
Hope the series can have good quality like Kaguya-sama if there's a second season. The art style in this episode is still bad, which will probably forfeit the good opinion of the one who really likes it.

Dec 28, 2020 1:05 PM

Oct 2017
Yay, this was epic !

Chitose kinda growing on me...
Jan 2, 2021 5:00 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I was about to shit on this episode for basically being a harem despite the man already being married, but then I realized that it was more focused on the game rather than our mc, so despite being the only male in the vicinity (and the whole entire freaking show, minus his dad), can't really call this a harem, which I am pleased to say. My mans did shine though when he admitted the only games he played were some good old solid windows xp games baby

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 3, 2021 6:06 AM

Aug 2017
Unexpected appearance of Street Fighter in this anime. Chitose being trolled was fun too lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 3, 2021 8:26 PM

Mar 2016
They actually played Street Fighter....... BOI!
Jan 5, 2021 6:36 AM

Aug 2017
Aya kicks ass, best girl. I loved watching her give Tsukasa a beatdown with Sakura. That should have been a harem party in the end. Boring show, looking forward to it ending.
Rasco said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a three way or a orgy happened at the end lolz.

I agree orgy should have occurred. MC should have done like Shimiken.
CarbonMDJan 5, 2021 6:40 AM
Jan 8, 2021 10:10 PM

Nov 2012
Ugh.

Chitose is annoying as always, there's blatant advertising/budget saving a la gameplay footage that feels disjointed from everything else, and the entire plot devolves in the direction of one of the annoying harem anime when one of the appeals of the show is the established relationship is supposed to save us from that.

This episode was painfully bad and out of place. I've enjoyed this show for the most part, and it looks like the finale will be back to business, but if this is a sign of the general direction a season 2 would take, I probably would drop it.
Mar 15, 2021 6:59 AM
Sep 2007
Will finish this show this week. Going to miss it. I enjoyed this episode, a nice change of pace. It's good to have wacky friends and family...lol. It's been a ride, mostly enjoyable. Nasa cracks me up, he at least played minesweeper...lol. The Street fighter stuff was cool, I like that franchise. Seeing Tsukasa being so competitive was cool. I have no clue of the Magna, so I'm sure lots of questions left after this episode. Still a very unique show, it may be one of the rare ones I'll rewatch.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

252 by enigmasauce »»
May 24, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

226 by Zeno »»
May 11, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2020

121 by Monzzhu »»
Jul 24, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.