Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 8, 2016 2:10 AM

Nov 2010
I think halfway through the series the anime lost some enjoyment.
but overall it was nice and fun ride.

7/10
Aug 26, 2016 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
This is it!!!
A well done mahou shoujo with good characterization; plot twists which break free from the usual conventions that give positive light to the general picture without feeling repetitive and on top of it all a satisfying catharsis.

Oct 20, 2016 4:18 AM

Dec 2015
Wow I loved this so much more than I thought I would. 10/10

The Rue x Mytho pairing didn't bother me as I couldn't picture an actual relationship with Duck and him or ever thought that was even gonna happen. Even if everything she did was for the prince Duck and Fakir actually had built a real bond together.

I definitly felt sad that Ducks existence was erased but at least she can live her days out peacefully. And it is a open ending as Fakir does have that power so who knows maybe she can become a human again
Dec 28, 2016 6:27 PM

Dec 2014
This was amazing! Why didn't I watch this sooner? The first half was easily 10/10 for me but the second half went a lot slower until the last few episodes were it got back to being really good again. I love Ahiru, she's definitely one of my all time favorite characters now. She's just so adorable and fighting the good fight, she's great. I truly loved this anime so much it's hard to put it all into words.

8/10
Feb 15, 2017 6:52 PM

Oct 2009
I need more Fakir x Ahiru ! :o
Mar 9, 2017 3:21 PM

Aug 2014
Looooved it Quack Quack Quack.

This show is the perfect example why Anime can be so great, from its great voice acting, beautiful Art, good animation, Amazing use of Classical pieces, Perfect characterization, Excellent Story telling. It was a masterpiece and i was surprised by how it progressed from such Fine opening.

If there is any show that should be considered "Deconstruction" then its Princess Tutu for sure.

Loved it a lot! So glad i gave this one a chance, I truly underestimated this anime.

Definitely one of the best shows ever.

9.6/10 (10)
Apr 16, 2017 8:11 AM

Mar 2017
>.> It's a long shot but the new anime Re:Creators. A Drosselmeyer's Return spin off?

Thoughts?

Someone must do some crossover art.
Great Minds speak of Ideals,
Average Minds speak of Events,
Small Minds speak of Gossip,
Of which Mind are you?
Apr 27, 2017 5:42 PM

Jul 2016
I love how Fakir started from a detestable character to a true hero endearing. The characterization of this character, among others, is really great. He is the real prince of the tale.
Jun 22, 2017 5:44 AM
Apr 2015
nice anime it got kinda boring in the middle but overall good story and characters

i'll rewatch this sometime
Aug 1, 2017 8:12 PM
Nov 2009
I guess egoistical Rue got what she wanted. But at least this way the Prince ended up with some actual good-looking girl and not Ahiru.
Aug 2, 2017 12:27 PM

Mar 2017
So we got a happy ending after all! I am not even mad. I usually don't like overly happy endings, but this didn't feel forced at all, and there was more than enough suffering already. Rue and Mytho are together, and so are Fakir and Ahiru. Even Neko-sensei got his happy ending! All of these characters grew on me, and I could not have hoped for a more beautiful ending.

Princess Tutu is truly a great anime! I am so glad I watched it. 9/10
Oct 19, 2017 11:24 PM
Sep 2015
Now's the time to watch the Princess Tutu AMV - Hold Me Now. The one that has 2.8 mil views on youtube.

Nov 26, 2017 10:56 PM
Nov 2017
I really loved this anime even though it seemed too girly at first. The story line with princess tutu was that she could never be with her prince. I don’t really agree with the way the prince chooses Rue over princes tutu seen as she was the one who mended his heart. But I am not really sure if Fakir said that he would stay with her because he knew that she was destined to not be with her prince, as it would mean that she would of been all alone after the story had ended or if it was because he actually started loving her, even though he found out that she was just a duck. I do really hope that Fakir really loved Duck as how she was inside as he says that he will stay with her forever.

THIS PART IS SOMETHING I RANDOMLY MADE UP, THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS.
It would of been nice if before Duck ran to go and help the prince. Fakir had said that he had fallen in love with her, or had said when she had already turned back into a duck. What would of been a real twist is if Duck accidentally tells the prince how she fells and nothing happened to her, then learned that Fakir had fallen in love with her. But seen as she was now just a duck, she couldn’t speak her feelings towards Fakir, but instead showed him her love.

But this is showing that all stories don’t have the same happy ending as most do. As The stories show that the prince and princess live happily ever after. But this princess was never meant to be with her prince and instead whent back to being just an ordinary duck. This puts a twist onto the viewers that think the prince would choose princess tutu instead or Rue. So even though the ending was meant to be that princess tutu would not be with her prince. She went back to being just a duck, her friends forgot that she was ever there and the only one that knew of what she had done was Fakir. But all in all she was happy that her prince was happy and she had Fakir by her side now, so she was never by herself again.
This story might be saying some truth into all of the stories. Basically saying that to have a happy ending someone must suffer the consequesnces for their happiness. Which in showing this anime, Rue had gotten with the prince and Duck was left all alone on the sidelines without hers. But for everyone there will be happiness and Fakir was there for Duck when she was sad. But in the end she was happy to be there with Fakir, even though she was just a duck.

If you have been reading all of this then I am very grateful that you have used your time to read something I have wrote. I know I’m not good at writing, but I hope you understand what I was trying to say. That you for your time.

Sorry if I had just ruined what would happen, please forgive me.
SuperOtaku4LifeNov 26, 2017 10:59 PM
Mar 25, 2018 2:40 PM

Aug 2008
I just finished the ending. At least I think I did?? I watched up to episode 26 and that seem to be the end of the series. Did MAL goofed??

I actually enjoyed the ending. Different in a good way. Not-as cliched.
Nov 19, 2018 9:27 AM
Jul 2015
If anyone is still confused on the episode count. Most of the second season was released as half episodes on tv. No release of any sort has counted the episodes that way since, but MAL is MAL.

I see a lot of comments about how duck should have gotten together with Fakir. Is that not what happened?

As for her not getting together with Muto, any pairing with him is weird. Everyone got attached to him when he didn't have any emotions. He himself or even really a person at that point.
Apr 7, 2019 7:34 PM

May 2015
Also, if you're still watching the series disregard this forum until you've finished the series!!

I'm glad that Ahiru and Fakir are somewhat together in the end. Yeah it's more of a companionate love/friendship, but it really works.

If the story had been different like Ahiru being human in the end, everything would kind of change very much for the rest of the outcome. Idk if the changes would be better or worse. Plus you can't escape the fate of who you truly are or who you're meant to be.
(At least in this story's case)

And I really don't mind Rue x Myuuto ending up together. It kind of makes sense in a way.

It was a fantastic ending to this series.
RandomcardcaptorApr 7, 2019 7:37 PM
May 2, 2019 12:40 AM

Aug 2018
I enjoyed this show and the ending didnt' surprise me much, saw the ships coming a mile away. Funny, cute and emotional. A solid 7/10

Oh and I liked Ahiru's voice so much. Too bad her voice actress doesn't appear to take a leading role in any other show.
May 28, 2019 7:10 PM
Sep 2016
Ehh, I wanted to like this a lot more than I actually did. I found myself bored and disengaged a lot, despite all the series' virtues. Oh well.

6/10
Jun 5, 2019 11:45 AM
Sep 2016
For me this was one of the best anime ever. The only thing I would change is that Ahiru would become human in the end. As a ballerina this was trully amazing!
Jul 3, 2019 3:31 PM

Sep 2017
Amazing writing,character and story development! At the end i was able to understand rues character and all the pain she had gone through (i still dont like her tho shes was still a pain in the ass )and i was able to resonate with all the others too apart from the prince (+rue) since I sincerely DISLIKED all of his scenes and entire being.

But just what?? The ending was overall amazing since i thought it would be a tragic one but the fact that the prince went with rue and that ahiru was left as a duck just irritates me so much since i was really rooting for fakir x ahiru from ep 13 (if not id rather ahiru be with her friends and have no lover than the prince) and it couldve happen,it could’ve had a TRULY happy ending like all the other characters had but ofc the mc who tried her best in everything has to be treated like garbage,did u know ducks life span is between 5-7 years? I wish i didnt.
Sound track,story,animation,characters,everything a good 9/10,but that ending for ahiru?a good 3/10 tf especially because no one even remembers her im annoyed i slightly wish i didnt watch this

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
Jul 4, 2019 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
The show started the most nicest way possible but afterwards it gets way too uninteresting..

Nice thing was the Fakir's character development writing really impressed me and totally didn't expected him to be so likable and special. But other main characters were so retarded.. (of course except Ahiru, the duck) feels like they didn't know what they are doing for most of the time.. that makes the show overall so frustrating to watch with repetitive moments that I easily find myself skipping until towards end where we could see Rue's origin it all made sense but was way too late. Mytho's character was like a plot device puppet that really didn't make me care..

The start of 2nd cour "monster-of-the-week" formula was played the same way of Utena's 2nd cour but this was not really that impressive.. At least in Utena, I found it schlocky thanks to the over the top voice acting and more number of distinct characters also it could help to develop existing characters that would likely to play more role in the main plot but this one was felt shallow introducing new characters or making old character's role play weird and ultimately they don't play much role in the main plot at all..

The last arc kind of surprised me reminds me of re:creators and finally answered some of the things that really really bothered me of the show's world building. Unfortunately it didnt felt satisfying the way it revealed especially after going through so many unengaging episodes. I also noticed most of the time new plot twists occurs when characters see/hear from the back (and somehow they can hear?).

At the end this show was more like the director's previous mahou shoujo work but 26 episode longer with vast pacing and writing improvement but end result its still same disappointment with so many "don't give up!" asspulls at the end.
Overall despite the story ends up convoluted to me, I could have liked it anyway more if only the characters were felt more special and handled more interesting way and bump up number of main characters as well.
removed-userJul 4, 2019 2:21 PM
Jul 23, 2019 4:48 PM

Oct 2015
Ahiru's dance in her duck form was both funny and emotional at the same time. Her and Fakir sure did their best for Myuuto, in fact I would call them the real MVPs of the finale. Too bad the story at the end didn't revolve around them, but to Rue and Myuuto, who both had a splendid happy ending for each other. Myuuto and Fakir took the roles of supporting characters which I didn't like BTW, because I wanted the duck and the author to have the main stage and show us their romance! At the end they only kept each company with no real romance for each other, which was a big disappointment. I see the world has gone back to normal and neko-sensei has finally got his family. Too bad Drosselmeyer never got a little bit of punishment and just got away with everything!

But Overall I really enjoyed it. The story line was like a ballet theatrical play, it was super amazingly choreographed and dramatic. But most of all it was rich in plot and romantic. I enjoyed the messages of the heart and hope that the series often dwelled upon. The animation and visuals were alright though along with the characters. The pacing and development were nicely done. Overall it was a lovely series that everyone should check out before they die!

8/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 26, 2019 11:41 PM
Mar 2019
That was train wreck.... honestly i didnt care about other char aside from fakir x ahiru half all of the ep, the only thing that keep me going on watched all the ep only to get fakir x ahiru moment, i hope they got their happy end, kiss & live happily forever but welp....instead we get mytho x rue which i couldnt care less about them, why the hell those annoying couple got kiss and happy end but fakir x ahiru not? This is so unfair :"((

Well at least the best thing from this anime giving me is the beautiful OP & ED(i never skipped it) & fakir x ahiru are the only best thing from this show imo.
Sep 12, 2019 2:24 AM

May 2017
summer__tea said:
That was train wreck.... honestly i didnt care about other char aside from fakir x ahiru half all of the ep, the only thing that keep me going on watched all the ep only to get fakir x ahiru moment, i hope they got their happy end, kiss & live happily forever but welp....instead we get mytho x rue which i couldnt care less about them, why the hell those annoying couple got kiss and happy end but fakir x ahiru not? This is so unfair :"((

Well at least the best thing from this anime giving me is the beautiful OP & ED(i never skipped it) & fakir x ahiru are the only best thing from this show imo.

SAME.
Only fakir x ahiru moment that keep me sit throught the whole episode lol, pity they dont ended up together, i dont even care about that side couple bruh.
Apr 18, 2020 2:12 PM

Jan 2020
It's been quite some time since I've finished this anime. I still think some of the latter episodes, also the ending, are absolutely amazing. The problem is until it gets to the point... the anime is rather tedious to watch (sadly).

But at the same time, this is the kind of anime where I hoped I could see more of the main characters. So much more. Because they are both quite precious.
Apr 24, 2020 6:20 AM

Jan 2019
Loved it ^^. Even though it ended unexpectedly different from how I imagined it, there weren't any big cliffhangers so I'm satisfied
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Sep 18, 2020 1:45 AM

Mar 2012
Wow. Just wow. A glorious and virtuoso display of beauty and climatic power.
Feb 19, 2021 1:54 AM

Apr 2017
I won't be able to listen to classical music without thinking of Princess Tutu anymore.

Perfect 10 out of 10.
cunnysseur
Mar 5, 2021 9:53 AM

Feb 2012
A satisfying conclusion, everything was neatly wrapped up. I do think Fakir and Ahiru ended up together. The two last things we see in the episode are Fakir writing and the duck swimming nearby, then a farewell card with a picture of human Ahiru carrying a wreath with a bridal veil attached. That suggests Fakir can write an ending with Ahiru most likely as his bride.

What was good was done really well. The use of music was excellent, the drama in the last third was also great. And while the deconstruction of ballet and fairy tale tropes could have been better, it was still good for this type of story, and not too difficult so that children would be too baffled.

However, at times the story wasn't progressing properly, in the first episodes of both halves mainly. Also, there were too many times these "character of the week" episodes in which the character introduced only serves a single purpose and is then thrown away. As often happens with episodic series, the problem with these characters is that it's too easy to see them as merely functions to serve the plot rather than real characters. There were also some weak attempts at humor which I found mostly boring.

The plot wasn't that complicated, but since this was so much based on ballet stories, I wouldn't expect it to be. Swan Lake was an obvious influence but Coppelia was there as well, especially in the second part. Drosselmeyer is a character in The Nutcracker, and there was some music from the ballet, but I don't know if there were any plot connections (I've seen The Nutcracker several times but the plot is so unimportant there that I forget) And of course with a dash of Ugly Duckling. It's like this was in its own genre.

There was some nice dancing, but I didn't really care about that. It's a different thing to see a real human being dancing ballet than animated moves, so the impact isn't so great in the latter.
Apr 3, 2021 6:54 AM

Sep 2012
I really don't understand all the praise for this series.
For me i was basically a stock mahou shojou with stylistic choice of ballet+fairt tale. Said choice by itself doesn't really elevate the series in any way. Meta-fictional dimension also doesn't add any depth or charm, as it is heavily implied sinc ethe beginning (so it's not a shift nor mystery) and by itself is already incorporated into the anything-goes fairy tale aspect.
Its extremely episodic, and very simplistic.
The storboarding can sometimes be creative and well thought out, but as the series progresses it becomes more monotoneous.

It's just slightly above average.
Quite childish magical girl series, fairy-tale like naive. I think you can only like it due to the appreciation of this kind of fairy-tale aesthetic, and not because of the shows quality.
My advice with that show is - your opinion of this show will stay roughly the same after first few episodes, till the end. If you don't think its great after watching few episodes, don't bother watching till the end becase it stays very flat, and some of the initial charm disappears.
Jun 21, 2021 6:19 PM

Mar 2018
I can't believe all this negativity towards the ending and the whole series, the main characters are so likeable and everything made sense to me in the story, all was tied up so perfectly and the ending was great.
Jul 8, 2021 9:33 AM

May 2020
"To those who accept fate, happiness. To those who defy fate, glory"

I've always been a Rue x Mytho person, so I'm glad they got their fairy tale ending. I was also hoping for an Ahiru x Fakir ending but respect to the writers for sticking to making Ahiru stay as a duck. Maybe Fakir might return her to human form one day but like all endings, its the beginning of a story we are unlikely to see.

Overall, I really like this. The story is engrossing and the characters are engaging (for the most part). The writing isn't the strongest throughout but its still better than a majority of anime I've watched.
Jul 21, 2021 8:31 PM
Dec 2017
I wished Aihru remained as a human.

Apr 20, 2022 8:00 PM

Aug 2014
Episode 13 should have been the final episode.

Everything from episode 14-26 just felt like filler, milking, and pointless.  Its kinda like Death Note after from episodes 27 till the end, pointless and who cares.

So with that said, this is just for episodes 1-13:

Princess Tutu is perhaps the most entertaining Mahou Shoujo anime that there is, and it is also a very enjoyable anime overall.    I enjoyed it more than Madoka Magika.

Amazing background music.

The female MC is very adorable and entertaining to watch.

The beard guy who is making the book story is always very entertaining when he appears.

All the characters are loveable.

Only negative is episodes 14-26, but like I said above, they are pointless, so just forget that those episodes ever existed.
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 1:15 AM
Aug 2, 2022 10:09 PM
May 2017
I feel bad for Ahiru. I wanted her to have more for all she did.
May 28, 2023 10:17 PM

Sep 2020
Good ending. I was hoping for Duck to fully confess to Fakir and somehow remain human, but satisfactory, nonetheless.

But I agree with others that the 2nd season was a real drag. 1st season was very novel and entertaining, and I loved the portrayal of the shards twisting people's emotions. Then it became a generic "monster-of-the-week" mahou shoujo with uninteresting stories until they got back on track with the last 4-5 episodes. They should've just cut the rest out and kept it tight. Now I know how Haruhi's Endless Eight felt for those who tuned in every week for nothing.

S1: 9 quackalakas /10
S2: 7.5 grand jetés out a window /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Nov 17, 2023 3:45 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to geekfreak17a
In the manga she isn't a duck but a human girl, why couldn't they make the ending where she was human like in the manga
@geekfreak17a That ending was implied. Duck stayed a Duck in the last part because it's a story about excepting your true self. Her true self is a duck. However, the following phrase lets us know that she's going to be a human again:

"And there was another man, who began writing a story. That story full of hope, has only just begun."

So now that the story of accepting your true self is over, he's writing another story. A story full of hope, about Duck. Then it flashes to an image of Duck being a human but with wings of an angel (swan?) and ballet dress. So that tells me he's writing a story about Duck that's full of hope, and she ends up being an angelic figure of sorts, or a swan princess (so something even BETTER than a human).
Nov 17, 2023 3:47 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to erika4dsl
"And so a man started to write a story. That story overflowing with hope had just begun."
That last line, for the optimist that I am, foreshadows that both Ahiru and Fakia would start a new journey and turn her back into a human again or Fakia into a duck so they can be together in the same form.
@erika4dsl Someone said that in the manga, Duck was a girl again. Also, with Drosselmeyer leaving, that means the story is officially over. Plus that image after that phrase, where Fakir writes a new story about hope. That likely means that Duck is going to be even better than a a normal human girl! Duck is going to be a swan princess, or even an angel!
Nov 17, 2023 3:53 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Gaerled
I really don't understand all the praise for this series.
For me i was basically a stock mahou shojou with stylistic choice of ballet+fairt tale. Said choice by itself doesn't really elevate the series in any way. Meta-fictional dimension also doesn't add any depth or charm, as it is heavily implied sinc ethe beginning (so it's not a shift nor mystery) and by itself is already incorporated into the anything-goes fairy tale aspect.
Its extremely episodic, and very simplistic.
The storboarding can sometimes be creative and well thought out, but as the series progresses it becomes more monotoneous.

It's just slightly above average.
Quite childish magical girl series, fairy-tale like naive. I think you can only like it due to the appreciation of this kind of fairy-tale aesthetic, and not because of the shows quality.
My advice with that show is - your opinion of this show will stay roughly the same after first few episodes, till the end. If you don't think its great after watching few episodes, don't bother watching till the end becase it stays very flat, and some of the initial charm disappears.
@Gaerled You're the person that the series is making fun of, Drosselmeyer...
Nov 17, 2023 3:54 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to TitanInsane
"To those who accept fate, happiness. To those who defy fate, glory"

I've always been a Rue x Mytho person, so I'm glad they got their fairy tale ending. I was also hoping for an Ahiru x Fakir ending but respect to the writers for sticking to making Ahiru stay as a duck. Maybe Fakir might return her to human form one day but like all endings, its the beginning of a story we are unlikely to see.

Overall, I really like this. The story is engrossing and the characters are engaging (for the most part). The writing isn't the strongest throughout but its still better than a majority of anime I've watched.
@TitanInsane It's pretty much stated that he 100% will turn her into a human. You see her human photo at the very end.
Nov 17, 2023 3:54 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Disapeared_Ghost
I wished Aihru remained as a human.
@Disapeared_Ghost She'll become an angel or swan princess.
Nov 17, 2023 4:06 AM

Apr 2017
Honestly, I don't think it's a bittersweet ending. I think it's a happy ending overall, and it was predicted.

The Raven said that the only person who could love Rue, like truly love her, is the prince from the story. Who does she end up with? The prince from the story. They've had a relationship since they were kids, so of course they'll end up together. I do like Duck, but her and the prince getting together was just not going to happen. Yes she sacrificed a lot and was a great person, but that doesn't mean that he should be obligated to love her. Especially since he spent most of his time with Rue, and she's the one he had feelings for. They literally painted out that Rue x Mytho was end game and that Duck would end up with Fakir. Guys... Don't play yourselves! lol.

Another thing is that Duck and Fakir will 100% have a happy ending. For one, there is the message that was sounded throughout the anime. "To those who accept fate, happiness. To those who defy fate, glory." All of them defied the fate of Drosselmeyer, so they were given glory. But they also accepted the new fate that Fakir wrote for them, so happiness. Duck is the one who accepts it the most. She accepts the fate of being a duck, because that's her true self. So she gets happiness. Yet we see that her ending up as a duck is the end of the story. That's why Drosselmeyer and Uzura left to go ruin another story. Then, check out the ending message and the picture:

"And there was another man, who began writing a story. That story full of hope, has only just begun."

This means that after the story of Duck accepting her true self ends, another story starts. It's a story of hope, that Fakir is currently writing. Plus the manga ends with Duck being a human. This picture shows Duck having the wings of swan or angel. Though I'm leaning more towards the wings of a swan. Mostly because a lot of swan imagery surrounded Duck throughout this anime. Plus as the ultimate symbol of hope, she appeared as a swan. It's heavily implied that Fakir is writing a story of hope where Duck will turn into a swan princess. Then the bridal veil implies them getting married in the future.
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Sep 2023
nice ending. i would’ve loved it even more though if ahiru stayed as a girl, but her being a duck was a more suitable ending. for me, the first part of this series was 10/10, but this second part is a 9/10, mostly because of some slower parts, i felt like it wasn’t that exciting. i felt like episode 13 should’ve been the finale. still, great show!
theiceriaMar 4, 7:01 PM
Mar 21, 1:44 PM

May 2020
I checked out this anime on a whim and ended up having a great time with it. For what's ostensibly a children's show, it has a compelling narrative and surprisingly deep and complex character writing. The journey these characters go on was both inspirational and entertaining. My only real complaint is that the ending felt rushed (for reference, I watched the 26-episode version). I think it needed a bit more breathing room. Perhaps the final battle should've wrapped up in the second-to-last episode with the whole finale being dedicated to the falling action and wrap-up? I think our protagonist deserved a bit more of an epilogue than a line or two from the narrator and a five-second panning shot with Fakir. But that's a small blemish on a great show, and I still give Princess Tutu a solid 8/10.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 15 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 30, 2008

20 by Fairytelly »»
Apr 21, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 13 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 14, 2008

47 by Fairytelly »»
Mar 26, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 12 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 13, 2008

47 by Fairytelly »»
Mar 10, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 10 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 12, 2008

20 by Fairytelly »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 8 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 7, 2008

21 by Fairytelly »»
Feb 21, 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.