Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2020 9:09 AM
Mar 2013
Echidona is the girl that Subaru needed and deserved 👌🏼
Aug 26, 2020 9:13 AM

Apr 2019
Another great episode with many twists and turns. Loved the ending to this episode as the credits rolled.

Aug 26, 2020 9:14 AM

Mar 2020
Dang, what an episode. I'd imagine Echidna is also scheming something, as maybe she wants more knowledge about the world and Subaru is quite unique, and she is a witch after all, but at that moment the comfort she provided to Subaru was the exact thing he needed.

Was a bit confused on how much time passed from being captured by Garfiel to waking up in the snow (and turned into a meal yikes...), and what happened during that time, but maybe it'll get answered later or isn't important.
Aug 26, 2020 9:15 AM

Sep 2017
This episode cemented the fact that I hate Garfiel and I love Echidna

It wasn't on the same level as episode 15, but this was clearly the best episode of the season
Dec 2015
The ending was definitely the highlight of the entire season so far. Each time I think Re:Zero can't exceed my expectations, it crushes it completely like Satella keeps on crushing Subaru's heart and mental state. Man, this episode was beautiful. I'm saddened I'm not able to give it a higher rating than a 10/10.

Apr 2020
Garfiel actually does turn into Garfield LOL

I'm glad best girl is back and was able to support Subaru. All this time he's been dealing with his ability alone and had no one he could talk to about it. Does this mean she's been inside his head since he showed up in this world?
Aug 26, 2020 9:17 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what an episode for the week! More questions thrown out there than answers but just the journey of the episode was incredible.

Finally some more light into Beatrice to start the episode off with. Roswaal spilling the beans regarding the two true copies and the defectives of the Gospel was highly intriguing, I wonder what's the full picture of this.

Roswaal is definitely not a conventional ally (if at all an ally in the first place, that is), that's what I got from the final whims of their conversation.

Ram's usual banter and curse fest even during the crunch moments this episode and her trying to take advantage of Garfiel's feelings just sums her up extremely well, xD. We need doses of that every week!

And then on to the despair side of things. Garfiel's tiger transformation certainly looked a hell lot more humongous than Frederica's, is that effects from the greater dose of monster blood in his veins? Yikes, didn't think he'd heartlessly kill of those villagers though.

Followed by the whole rabbit devouring scene. God, what was that? I could tell things were off but little did I expect that was incoming. Again, the crystals pulling off unexpected moves.

And lastly, needed that Echidna dish to finish it off with. Blushing Echidna is a Godsend, maji seriously! On a more serious note though, Subaru just venting it all out, all those matters he'd to bottle up for ages and whatnot, was just truly heartrending. Echidna's smile in the end there, I suppose you could say, just goes to show that. Why only watch though, I wonder.

We're over halfway into the season now and the answers en masse have yet to come but boy am I ready for that! And as always, absolutely looking forward to more!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 26, 2020 9:19 AM
Apr 2018
I think we will need more than one Holy Grenade...

Can we include Patrasche in Best Girl polls? Her death and Otto's were painful...but not as much as Subaru's.

Nice to know that Beatrice isn't a enemy but there is still a lot of questions to ask...and Roswaal is still a little bit suspicious.

Also, the second Tea Party was awesome! Echidna might be Best Girl, finnaly someone who know what Subaru have go through and can understand him.
Manaarii_0Aug 26, 2020 9:42 AM
Aug 26, 2020 9:19 AM
Oct 2019
THIS EPISODE WAS F*CKING AMAZING!
Roswaal confirms that Beatrice isn't a witch cultist which is great. This means she isn't their enemy.
The "Gospel" that Beako has is actually a book that tells the true future and that the Gospels that witch cultist that are actually defective.
I wonder who the mother is then? Does the book know about Subura return by death?
I do think that Roswaal is an ally but I still don't trust him- he is still being secretive and working behind the scenes

Garifel transformation was fantastic- he was massive and reckless killing another that get in his way.
Otto's scene was disturbing and so sad. He just wanted to save Subura. Same with Patrasche.
That white rabbit scene was so disturbing and terrifying- at one point I saw the rabbits chewing on his tongue and ears
Wow! The 2nd tea party was great! I love how Subura trust people so easily.
Subura breaking down and finally being able was to tell someone about return by death was so emotionally.
Dying over and over again must be horrible but not being about to tell another must be even worse. Even though he has Rem, Emilia, Ram etc., he must still feel lonely dying and not being about to fully explain or tell them what is going on.
This is so surprising I though the first person Subura would be able to tell about return by death would be Emilia or Rem. But no is Dona (Echidna).
This is might change their dynamic she is the first and only person to TRULY understand him.
Anyway, can't wait for next week episode!
Aug 26, 2020 9:23 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Subaru finally told someone his traumatizing secret of Returning By Death and Echidina was there to comfort him. That was a very powerful scene. That rabbit scene was disturbing and I never want to see another rabbit again no matter how cute they are.
Aug 26, 2020 9:23 AM

Oct 2018
Damn, for the first time, even despite all the crazy stuff that has happened so far, at the rabbit part I was thinking

"Holy shit, they are really turning Re:Zero into a real horror"

That scene was quite brutal.
Subaru is already going through as much shit as in S1, and we're only 8 episodes in at the first part of S2.

And the ending was pretty touching, all this time he really suffered alone, without ever being able to express his despair to anyone, and now he finally could
Aug 26, 2020 9:27 AM

Jul 2013
The deaths of Otto and Patrasche hurt a lot, even if they didn't stick ;_;
The scene of the rabbits made me cringe of pain. Jesus Christ, poor Subaru, this must be the most brutal death he has suffered so far. At some point I was like "just kill him already and stop his suffering".

Ending scene with Echidna was emotional. Subaru finally had some confident to whom he could share his pain without him/her dying. That being said, giving her status as a witch, I'm not going to fully trust ehr yet.
Aug 26, 2020 9:29 AM

Nov 2014
anime-prime said:
At this point it feels like this arc is being unnaturally stretched out to reach a 13 episode count. There was a lot of unnecessary padding in these past few episodes.

That being said, it was still enjoyable and we got a few more pieces of the puzzle, although the rabbit scene was a little too ridiculous, even for anime standards.
not true. this is an accurate adaptation everything is following the LN, there're even some dialogues and scenes being cut out. So this is definitely NOT being stretched out. We don't even know who the enemies of this arc is. Like the white rabbits that popped up at the end. Where do they come from? Why do they appear NOW? There're so much Subaru hasn't figured out yet and he still needs to gather more information in order to survive through this arc with all his precious people. So no, this isn't being stretched out unnaturally.
Aug 26, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2016
RiceKnight59 said:

lamooo

cutie pie rabbits <3

Aug 26, 2020 9:33 AM

Dec 2008
anime-prime said:
At this point it feels like this arc is being unnaturally stretched out to reach a 13 episode count. There was a lot of unnecessary padding in these past few episodes.

That being said, it was still enjoyable and we got a few more pieces of the puzzle, although the rabbit scene was a little too ridiculous, even for anime standards.

Nah the anime isn't being stretched out. The source material is like this too.
Jun 2016
Finally, we get Roswall to answer some questions we've all been having. I love how upfront Subaru was being this time, that's the only way we can get Roswall to spill.
Even though Roswall must've known that Subaru couldn't know all this stuff without some trick, he didn't question anything. He stayed calm and composed the whole time,
as if he still expected all that is happening to happen. I want to see him lose his composure once.

So there's only two of these "Gospels" in the world. And they're as close to this "Tome of Wisdom" as you can get. I suspect that (theory)

I'm so glad Roswall reminded him about the code phrase. I really want to see what happens when Beatrice hears that. This phrase is probably the crux of his contract
with Beatrice. The addendum is also interesting, Subaru has to reply to the question with the affirmative by saying that he is the one. I have no idea what the
question could be. This time, I can't even say I have a good theory.

What's interesting is that Roswall said she could help solve the problems in the Sanctuary. Looks like Roswall expects Beatrice to come help the Sanctuary, not the mansion.
Which means that unless he's still trying to trick us, he doesn't know the mansion is in danger. He's innocent, I think him being behind everything would be too
easy for us to guess, Re:Zero usually gives a lot of red herrings and tricks us into thinking someone is suspicious when they aren't. Plus, he gave his word multiple times.
I know how much trust and promises and contracts mean in this world, so I believe in him now. Time to look for a new suspect.

Dang Ram with that half a man quip. That was brutal. I love it.

Eyes of the Sanctuary? Could Garf have the same Blessing as Otto? Or something as that can work as a spy?

I had a feeling that Garf wouldn't let even his love sway him from his rage. He must hate Witch Cultists with an even more burning passion than Ram and Rem. Still
wanted someone to defend Subaru. He literally killed one of the Sin Archbishops. He's their enemy for the Dragon's sake.

Love how Subaru didn't get the idiom and they did. Shows how much Subaru still has to go with learning their history and culture.

Lol useless employee. Ram with the roasts, even at a serious time. If we take that as the exact opposite of what Roswall actually thinks, Roswall actually considers
Subaru to be the most useful employee. Nice.

I thought Otto was going to be bringing out all the beasts of the forest with that whistle. That would've been cool. Arlam villagers are alright too.

OMG, GARF'S FULL BEAST TRANSFORMATION. HE'S BIPEDAL! AND HE SEEMS TO HAVE NO SENSE OF SELF! EPIC! Stark difference from Frederica's form. Reminds me of Chopper's Monster Form.

Otto had death flags all over him, so I knew that was coming, but still. That was pretty gory and brutal. I'm surprised they showed that much. First time my jaw dropped and I started crying.

Patrasche throws him back like in Episode 6 into the mansion, and cries one last time. More loyal than any dog in the real world.

The glowing crystal comes out of nowhere and teleports him again! It wasn't Frederica's, Emilia has that one. Garf's no longer wearing it because of the transformation,
but that should be back there with Rem. So where did it come from? And why did it transport him to somewhere different this time? Does this crystal have a mind of its own?

Doesn't look like it was totally out of harm's way though. Looks like it transported him back to where he was help captive, the secret part of the Sanctuary,
the place that Garf was insisting Subaru goes back to. Felt like RBD but it wasn't. Now we see the outside. First thought was that he was sent into the future
where Emilia somehow died and now Puck was destroying the world with snow and ice. But then again, maybe it was always like that, we never saw the outside before,
so it could be a special climate so those little snow bunnies can live comfortably.

Everybody's gone. Roswall too, his room (I'm pretty sure that was his room) is empty. Strange. He was badly injured. He shouldn't be moving. Is he in a different timeline?

Then I see the bunny, with that little bitty horn. Must mean that it's a mabeast, like the ulgarm.

Deceptively cute. Somehow it simultaneously cut of the hand at the wrist and then started eating it.

OMG, there's so many. I know where this is going.

I know people were saying he was going to be brutally killed in so many horrific ways, but I didn't imagine this. Second time my jaw dropped and I started crying and gagging.

If you look closely, it looks like they have a small magic circle or something on their hindquarters. Something controlling them?

And if you look when he's getting eaten alive (that's by far the most terrifying thing I can ever see happening to someone), THE BUNNIES ACTUALLY EAT INTO HIS
SKIN AND GO UNDERNEATH HIS SKIN! THEY START EATING HIS INSIDES OUT WHILE HE'S STILL ALIVE! JUST IMAGINE THE PAIN!

OST IS PHENOMENAL.

He resets, finally. But then I start cringing and holding my forehead when starts banging it against the floor. All I could think about was how he was going to have to
deal with Emilia awaking all terrified, when he himself is terrified.

What? Qualification? Is he going to have to do the next trial right off the bat? No? Guess not. I wonder what qualification he needed. Despair? I wonder how many other
people have gotten invited.

I have never been so glad to hear Echidona. I'm starting to fall in love with her just for saving him from this mental torture.

Echidona acting cute again asking for thanks. I would've given it in a heartbeat, but you know Subaru.

Echidona. She must be so happy that someone even wants to remember her. She is rising quickly up the ranks. Haven't seen too much of my Emilia lately, so that is also
playing a big part.

Finally, Subaru can let out his heart. Echidona knows and saw his memories. She's already dead, so what else can Satella do? Or maybe Satella can't reach there. It's
been so long, it's the first time he's been able to tell anyone. I guess this is going to be their special bond.

OST IS PHENOMENAL.

That ending scene reminds me of lap pillow Emilia and Episode 18 Rem. Echidona, even though you may have your ulterior motives and just want to know everything,
you are great in my book.

Credits are rolling. Never thought I would've seen that again after infamous Episode 15. Still has the same effect. Third time I'm crying. I wish they had a little scene
going like last time during credits, but I'll cut them some slack since they're animating this all from home.

This episode had the best OSTs of the season, period. They were perfect, and they came at exact the right times.

Best episode of the season by far, as of yet. At least for me.

Can't wait to see YouTubers' reaction to this episode.

Oct 2010
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch when?
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Aug 26, 2020 9:34 AM
Jul 2015
JUST IN CASE if there is anyone who is confused like me with this line. I'm pretty sure the studio did a big mistake. I mean, it's not the novel fault but the studio's fault.
DirtyOldGuy said:
LOLLOL
WHITE FOX DID A MISTAKE, in the novel, Subaru said this
“It is strange. I mean, from your point of view, I only just left, right?”
“ ”
“I returned from the Trial...from overcoming my past. And here I am,
right after that.”

DirtyOldGuy said:
LOLLOL
WHITE FOX DID A MISTAKE, in the novel, Subaru said this
“It is strange. I mean, from your point of view, I only just left, right?”
“ ”
“I returned from the Trial...from overcoming my past. And here I am,
right after that.”
DirtyOldGuy said:
I thought the last time they met was in the trial but why did Subaru say this line? White Fox's mistake or he did go back to the time before the begining of his first trial?

It's not a mistake if
DirtyOldGuy said:
Well, you know. After using my ears to hear what did Subaru say, I think he went back to the time before the begining of the 1st trial. And 別れたばかり in japanese this case, Crunchyroll translated to "Right after" which made people confused. For example, I have been in Japan for 1 year I can still say 日本に来たばかり, it depends on how the speaker feels. So I guess he went back to back to the time before the begining of the 1st trial

Aug 26, 2020 9:36 AM

Aug 2019
Best boy death :( it was painful to see Otto die like that after putting on such a brave face for Subaru.

Also damn Echidna is quickly winning my heart. With Rem out of commission this season I think she's shaping up to be my waifu of the show.
Aug 26, 2020 9:40 AM
Apr 2018
Sakubo777 said:
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch when?

As soon as possible I hope...but I think we will need more than one this time...
Aug 26, 2020 9:41 AM
Feb 2017
That death was so brutal, by far the worst and nothing even comes close.

Oh yeah and it’s pretty clear that Echidna is best girl, not even a contest.
Aug 26, 2020 9:46 AM

May 2019
Wow, 250 first votes and 93% of 5.00. At this time it is the best ranked episode of an anime of all this season.

Wtf, i cant watch it right now (i'm posting without to read the comments)
Aug 26, 2020 9:47 AM

Jan 2020
ReZero is absolutely fucking amazing as of late !!! Every episode has been top-tier

And this is coming from someone who thought S1 was mid and gave it a 5/10

Now I can probably say ReZero is one of the best isekai I've seen
Aug 26, 2020 9:47 AM
Mar 2020
omg such a good episode, it was thrilling to watch. so traumatic to subaru and im so glad he can finally talk to someone about return by death, so emotional at the end and idk if im the only one but i se a paralel to the end of episode 15 in this episode. episode 15 it was sad, horrifying, shocking and despairful, the end of this episode gave me the opposite of those emotions.
Aug 26, 2020 9:48 AM

Jul 2014
Crying about having a super power and whining about not being able to tell people. The fact that this guy is such an unlikeable whiny idiot sometimes makes this show really hard to watch.

WHAAA! I can time travel!
WHAAA! I can't tell anyone!
WHAAA!
Aug 26, 2020 9:49 AM

Jun 2016
gappasaurus said:
Is it wrong that the whole time Subaru was
i couldn’t stop laughing, because all i could think of was The Beast of Caerbannog 😄

For context in case anyone was wondering:

Aug 26, 2020 9:49 AM

Nov 2019
Best episode so far.
the rabbit scene was so unsettling they really did it justice.
best girl Echidna saving Subaru's sanity, i teared up when he started crying the poor guy finally could tell someone what he couldn't say until now.
Aug 26, 2020 9:53 AM
Oct 2014
I bursted down crying.
they outdo themselves everytime
Aug 26, 2020 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
I don't know what the hell was up with that Rabbit scene but yeah. It looked like he left the Sanctuary and then was just knocked out? I still think things need to be cleared up about that Gemstone Subaru has from Frederica.

Fuck man the end of this episode was so good. Subaru finally being able to tell someone he can return by death and just having that weight being lifted off of his shoulders. Jesus the suffering this boy has been through has been insane. I thought that captivated that scene very well.

It was rough seeing Otto torn to pieces and Patrache being stomped to the ground. Please stop hurting our favorite ground dragon...PLEASE!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 26, 2020 9:54 AM
Jul 2015
Sokah said:
Crying about having a super power and whining about not being able to tell people. The fact that this guy is such an unlikeable whiny idiot sometimes makes this show really hard to watch.

WHAAA!

WAIT WHAT?
I'm speechless :D

Aug 26, 2020 9:55 AM

Mar 2018
Really happy to see they are fully using the quantity of episodes they have to completely adapt the source. This was another powerful episode with another powerful song at the end, wow. And finally, Subaru can open his heart to cry out as he finally was able to tell (the only 'person') that he is Returning by Death.

The rabbit scene was way too detailed and unsettling, it's really disturbing to be honest (Just in case; TV Version). But on the other side, it really gives you the point of view of Subaru and what he has to go through...
Koito91Aug 26, 2020 9:58 AM

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Aug 26, 2020 9:55 AM

Oct 2013
The great rabbit has arrived to the chat, Honestly it was greatly animated that scene, pseudo-explicit that a bunny ate subaru from the ass 10/10, Echidna looks so gentle this chapter I'm soo hyped to watch next week chapter and see the continuation of the witch tea party
/* FALLING SNOW */
.list-container:after {
position: fixed;
left: 0;
top: 0;
content: '';
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uVN2Nk8.png),
url(https://i.imgur.com/3d7VHiA.png),
url(https://i.imgur.com/s0pY1pb.png);
animation: SNOW 20s linear infinite;
z-index: 10000;
pointer-events: none !important;
}

@keyframes SNOW {
0% { background-position: 0 0, 0 0, 0 0; }
100% { background-position: 500px 1000px, 400px 400px, 300px 300px; }
}
Aug 26, 2020 9:59 AM
Apr 2020
Image hating this ep
facepalm*
Aug 26, 2020 10:02 AM
May 2020
Before this episode I liked Echidna, but found her overrated. Now she's almost underrated. It's so nice seing Subaru finally able to properly let everything out, even if just to one person. Also, those rabbits were horrifying.
Aug 26, 2020 10:02 AM

Jul 2015
DirtyOldGuy said:
Sokah said:

WHAAA!

WAIT WHAT?

Don't bother, they're trolling most likely.
Aug 26, 2020 10:03 AM
Nov 2018
wow wow wow ... Amazing episode
Aug 26, 2020 10:06 AM
Jun 2020
this episode provs re zero is the best isekai and one of the best animes every

the scene with garfiel slaugther ram, otto, patrasche and the villagers

next those millions of white hornes rabbits eating subaru alive that give me the chills

and then when finaly subaru could tell about return by death so someone im sure he feels better now and ecchidona becomes like emilia so beautifull ecchidona is my waifu of 2020
Aug 26, 2020 10:07 AM

Jan 2019
DirtyOldGuy said:
Sokah said:

WHAAA!

WAIT WHAT?

that guy's post was literally so cringe my eyes almost puked salt lmao...if that was a troll its surely one of the worst trolls of all time lmao
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Aug 26, 2020 10:13 AM
Jul 2015
Emillian said:
DirtyOldGuy said:

WAIT WHAT?

that guy's post was literally so cringe my eyes almost puked salt lmao...if that was a troll its surely one of the worst trolls of all time lmao

I didn't think he's a troller. I thought he's OOBAKA lol

Aug 26, 2020 10:17 AM
Jun 2015
After seeing the Blood C rabbits, that was nothing lol
Aug 26, 2020 10:17 AM
Jun 2016
now I'm afraid of rabbits
Aug 26, 2020 10:20 AM
Jun 2015
Noumu said:
gappasaurus said:
Is it wrong that the whole time Subaru was
i couldn’t stop laughing, because all i could think of was The Beast of Caerbannog 😄

For context in case anyone was wondering:

That shits gold 😂😂😂
Aug 26, 2020 10:22 AM

Jan 2019
shane_nichols said:

are you reffering to Blood C rabbits being nothing or these ones? Because I saw those scenes and they where just edgy pandering lol but these rabbits literally made my nutsack hurt lmao :0
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Aug 26, 2020 10:23 AM

Jan 2019
Raruga said:
now I'm afraid of rabbits

indeed that was so f**ked up and his screams weren't helping at all oof
Aug 26, 2020 10:24 AM
Jun 2015
Emillian said:
shane_nichols said:

are you reffering to Blood C rabbits being nothing or these ones? Because I saw those scenes and they where just edgy pandering lol but these rabbits literally made my nutsack hurt lmao :0
Yeah, but the human blender was just nasty to look at
Aug 26, 2020 10:24 AM
Nov 2019
"We have to protect Subaru's laugh"
Echidna: Hold my tea
Me: You are the best girl confirmed!!
Aug 26, 2020 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
And today we yet again find out why Echidna is the best girl.

Jan 2019
shane_nichols said:
Emillian said:

Yeah, but the human blender was just nasty to look at

just an opinion but i think the "barbecue" moment was more of a hitter i think...the blender was kinda messy cuz after some moments there was only blood and yeah..ya know
Jul 2018
FUCK, this episode was insane.

People say Subaru went insane in episode 15 (I think it was 15) in season 1, but the anime pointed out how he was faking insanity.
But in this episode? Right after he got devoured by demonic rabbits, Subaru literally went insane (can't blame him); but was cured because of his Sloth power whatever. There have been some really creatively gory deaths in Re: Zero, but this one had to be probably the most disturbing by far. I hope the series only gets more creative with the gory deaths. Because they're awesome. What was great about this death though, was that it had an actual purpose: it led to Subaru meeting Echidna again, and an explanation on his Sloth power or whatever.

I was genuinely freaked out by how when Subaru woke up, everyone was...gone, and it was winter. Like, WTF happened?

But the emotional highlight was him finally being able to tell someone about his suffering; was far more impactful than just watching people die then come back to life. However, I didn't feel quite as emotional, because Echidna is clearly not one of the good guys, and Subaru will most likely develop an emotional attachment to her, be trusting of her.

RiceKnight59 said:

This is too good LOL!
Aug 26, 2020 10:31 AM

Feb 2014
Damn this felt like the end of an dream where Subaru finally lets it all out.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

673 by RealMario7 »»
Yesterday, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

506 by HiroTail1 »»
May 19, 7:10 PM

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.