Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2020 12:22 PM

Aug 2019
Ughhhh now the wait for season 3 begins.

Hopefully it will come soon.
Jun 27, 2020 12:23 PM
Dec 2019
what an amazing show even better then the first really close to a 10 for me just not quite there but will be a contender of aoty for sure loved every character
Jun 27, 2020 12:25 PM

Aug 2008
9/10, awesome season.

Took 1 point off for having no Chika dance.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 27, 2020 12:27 PM
Oct 2019
This whole season was a big 10/10 for me

WE NEED A SEASON 3 NOWWWW!!!!
Jun 27, 2020 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
Funny anime as always, great job by the VA in all the season

best part: Ishigami "arc" ofc

7/10
Jun 27, 2020 12:31 PM
May 2020
Aoharu ka yo?

PS: there is a section by this name on Kokuradio
Jun 27, 2020 12:37 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
About time Kaguya got a new phone and Hayasaka getting excited about the new phones was the cutest part of the episode. The folks at A-1 Pictures were having too much fun with Kaguya-sama just like last season.

And so the wait for Season 3 begins.
Jun 27, 2020 12:38 PM

Oct 2018
Really great last episode!

The ending was especially well done, I liked that so much :D

This season is absolutely a masterpiece, it was amazing, I can't even count how many times I have stopped each episode because I couldn't focus from laughing

I'm giving it 10/10 without hesitation!
Jun 27, 2020 12:47 PM
Jun 2019
I really enjoyed such a explosive finale episode :)
Especially the ending.Waiting for 3d season,when someone will eventually confess in love
Jun 27, 2020 12:51 PM

Dec 2012
AMAZING FINALE!!!
I can't stop giggling lol

Jun 27, 2020 12:56 PM
May 2019
This season was fantastic it's even better than last season.
Finale was amazing can't wait for the next season.
10/10 AOTY candidate for me ♡(˶╹̆ ▿╹̆˵)و✧♡
Jun 27, 2020 1:01 PM

Jan 2020
Very good and enjoyable season 7.5/10. Excited for the basically inevitable s3.
Jun 27, 2020 1:01 PM

Dec 2016
Ouch! It hurt to see a phone breaking from falling >_< Overall, it was a nice ending! :) Great season!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 27, 2020 1:05 PM
Dec 2018
I really like the manga I do like the anime but tbh for a series final this episode is lacking so much it's not even funny. It does feel like a filler/ova. It was dragging on without any climax and I constantly took a look at how much longer the episode is going. A thing I never did before with this anime even if I read the manga before.

I just hope s3(if it even gets a chance after this abysmal final episode) will make it right. TBF S3 also has the better source material but if we'll ever see it is another thing.
Jun 27, 2020 1:08 PM

Mar 2017
I really enjoyed this season and particularly loved Chika (definitely my fave character).

I wish we could have seen more of Hayasaka at school, maybe some more character development?

This looked so relaxing

JRFiveThirty8Jun 27, 2020 1:13 PM
Jun 27, 2020 1:09 PM

Nov 2015
rdly found this:

just pumping balloon here

Jun 27, 2020 1:34 PM

Jun 2019
A very nice end to a very vood season. I'm absolutely short of words here to describe this show. I love it. Waiting for the next season.
Jun 27, 2020 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
If I want to read the manga, where should i pick it up?
Chile 8)! studying in college x(!
Jun 27, 2020 1:38 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Whateverlife said:

just pumping balloon here

Bouncy, Bouncy. I love Chika fanservice
Jun 27, 2020 1:42 PM
Jun 2020
can anyone explain what shirogane and ishigami thought about pump pump game ??
Jun 27, 2020 1:49 PM

Apr 2020
LOL The principal is crazy. I will miss the epic narration and all of the laughs that this show brought me. I really hope there's a season 3.
Jun 27, 2020 1:53 PM

Jan 2008
Enren said:

What a beautiful episode!

I can't wait for the third season!

Eternally grateful. Other people were talking about it, but I couldn't see it at all. This definitely helped.

Archfiend836 said:
...but the way it ends makes up for that.....everyone exploding to the sky..........saying their final dialogues while OP playing in the background.......Just Perfect!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to Season 3!

I hope we get a third season. And I was wondering what was going on with all those word bubbles. None of it was translated so I wasn't sure. Thought it was just their names.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 27, 2020 2:02 PM

Jan 2008

During the finale's final scenes, each character came across with a puzzle piece beside them. Does anyone know where I can find translated versions of each? Someone else on the thread said it was their final words.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 27, 2020 2:02 PM

Jan 2019
The balloon explosion was kinda weird but.. ok, I'm not gonna complain since most of the story in this episode is heart warming. We've all enjoyed this series. And we all know the fact that we want the third season of it.

Btw, Hayasaka was hella cute when she's looking at some modern stuff xD
End me
Jun 27, 2020 2:06 PM

Jan 2016
Lmfao the balloon scene was great! Everyone barring Iino used a monologue of courage to later "deflate" in the attempt xD

Looking forward to Season 3! :D
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 27, 2020 2:10 PM

May 2016
Really enjoyed this season, great adaptation! 9/10

I liked that the dialogue about the picture they took referenced the volume 10 cover art

Jun 27, 2020 2:21 PM
Jan 2019
Holy it was so good!

Also, wasn't the last frame the same as the first few frames of the first season?
or am I remembering it wrong?
Jun 27, 2020 2:23 PM

Jan 2018
I truly loved this series from the beginning to the end, I'm so sad that it came to the end but I'm praying for a season 3.

Jun 27, 2020 2:33 PM

Jul 2015
Honestly was expecting an over-the-top dramatic final episode like last season, so a bit disappointed :(
Still a very good season overall, 9/10
Jun 27, 2020 2:34 PM

Feb 2014
What a ride season 2 of Kaguya-Sama has been. It had a tall order of matching the greatness of season 1, but for me, I think season 2 improved on what I loved about the previous season.

The principal was VERY passionate about taking photos of the student council that made him very amusing, but this part of the episode did a complete 180 when Kaguya's flip phone slipped out of her hand and fell off the balcony and onto the ground below.

Poor Kaguya kept telling herself that it's alright and that this will give her a good opportunity of making that upgrade to a smartphone at last, but it didn't stop her from cradling her broken flip phone, crying for poor eyes out. It might be an old phone but Kaguya had a lot of photos that meant a lot to her. That sentimental value means a lot when we keep things that others would dismiss as old or unneeded, but losing them forever really, REALLY hurts you on the inside. Like Kaguya, I knew what would happen when she was trying to comfort herself and I still teared up a lot after seeing her crying face. T_T

So it was a really nice move from everyone else in the student council to set up a group chat and they shared their photos to Kaguya. You can tell this was absolutely worth it when Kaguya produced a smile of perfection, huh? ^_^

The rest of the episode was hilarious, with the group taking turns in the game of pumping up the balloon (seeing Chika's tits bounce was an added bonus! =P), where even the narrator himself called Ishigami's character growth in the festival arc as "pointless" when he chickened out during the balloon game got me laughing in stitches. XD

Either way, the episode ended in a wacky fashion and the final scene with the picture on Kaguya's smartphone showed the faded words "continue?", "yes" and "no". I hope this is an indication that season 3 will be made in the future. =)

Overall, this second season of Kaguya-Sama was excellent. The jokes were funnier, the animation quality was even better than before, but it was the character development that, for me, that'll stay within my memories for a long time.

The comedy is top-tier as usual, but I loved how powerful the development of Miko and Ishigami had and just how much the both of them had suffered to be where they are now. The election episode made me go for being indifferent to Miko to absolutely liking her a lot, whereas Ishigami's painful and brutal development in the previous episode will go down as one of the best episodes I've seen for a long while.

I can't decide whether to give this second season a 9 or a 10, but I can confidently say that this is my AOTY so far. The rest of the shows this year have a lot to do if they want to take my top spot for 2020! =D
Jun 27, 2020 2:35 PM
Nov 2018
that balloon bit was super hilarious lol.

didn't think season 2 would outdo season 1, but it did it in strides. i'm honestly impressed by the love given to this show. by far the AOTS for me by a long shot and i really hate to admit that due to the loud and obnoxious manga readers lol.
Jun 27, 2020 2:39 PM

Jan 2020
This was a quick episode. Seeing Shirogane act like Kaguya was amusing. The phone scenes were pretty sad, I'm glad it got solved. No, not these phone scenes...
Well, well, my, my. I didn't expect it will end like this. Iino was good. Almost everyone was good. OST good. In short, this season was good. Yeah... Truly good. o7 to A-1 Pictures, Aka Akasaka, and others.
...-su.
Jun 27, 2020 2:43 PM

Jul 2019
Its better in terms of everything compared to season 1 imo. Especially the comedy and the efforts they put into to make it interesting and fun to watch. Every episodes always succeded in delivering the mood. This episode and 11th proved it. Gonna miss this so much. Great way to get us hyped for season 3 with that baloon and opening song ending. Hope it comes soon
Jun 27, 2020 2:48 PM

Aug 2019
A pretty enjoyable and satisfying ending. The smart phone segment was heartwarming and I felt bad for Kaguya at the start. The balloon one was hilarious and a really good transition to the OP. This season was great, both with comedy and emotional moments. I enjoyed it more than the first season. Also, loved both the OP and ED. Best part of the season was, of course, the Ishigami arc. I'm really looking forward to a third season.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Jun 27, 2020 3:15 PM
Jan 2017
This season was a masterpiece
Of course it has its own flaws , just like any other anime but i enjoyed it more than any other romcom , one of the animes i enjoyed the most and i am happy i was able to watch it
10/10 for season 2 , waiting for a 3rd season
Jun 27, 2020 3:28 PM

Jun 2014
3987 said:
If I want to read the manga, where should i pick it up?

From the beginning.

If you don't want to read everything from the beginning you can look up the fanmade kaguya reader website where they literally tagged every chapter adapted so you can read the skipped one.

If that is also too much hassle start from ch92 which is just after the balloon since chronologically the cellphone arc is after the ballon chapter.
Jun 27, 2020 3:37 PM

Jul 2015
I hope we get a 2-cour Season 3. The waiting to see "that" is killing me.

Jun 27, 2020 3:45 PM

Nov 2013
This was a decent ending, though last season’s finale was definitely more climactic.

I also prefer last episode to this one — the whole student council working together behind the scenes to help Ishigami is a more fitting ending imo, but I guess the studio likes focusing on the love story over drama.
Jun 27, 2020 3:49 PM
Apr 2018
kevin_video said:

During the finale's final scenes, each character came across with a puzzle piece beside them. Does anyone know where I can find translated versions of each? Someone else on the thread said it was their final words.

The puzzle have CV written on them means "Character voices", so its most probably name of the Voice actors of the characters and they have been put accordingly as a tribute and send off with the end of the season
Jun 27, 2020 3:49 PM

Jul 2012
This season was an amazing improvement over season 1. The character development, the animation, the jokes, all of it.

I'm giving this a 10/10, its one of the best shows I've seen in quite sometime, this and Oshibudo would be my two favorite shows of the year so far.

I really think this has a shot at getting a full adaptation, this is A-1's best show since Gin no Saji (assuming we aren't counting Clover Works).

I would have thought this episode perfect had the balloon chapter been first, and it's quite humorous to see that apparently in the manga it is before the cellphone chapters.
Jun 27, 2020 4:03 PM
Mar 2019
what a perfect adaptation, from the soundtracks, voice actings, animation, everything! can't ask for more. 10/10.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Jun 27, 2020 4:19 PM

Aug 2015
Perfect last episode. Glad focused on Kaguya at the start. I felt bad at first and it is obvious that she was sad for the photos she had lost. But if she has been able to put herself at the leading edge of technology, I suppose that is not a bad thing, hehe. And Kaguya now has access to social networks to chat with her friends.

Great idea to end with the chapter Fujiwara's balloon (much more funny than in the manga). And what an explosive ending ! +__+

Solid 9/10.

Overall :
- Ishigami's development and relationships between characters
- Miko Iino's introduction + development
- Kaguya's dance
- References to JoJo, Monogatari, Versailles no Bara...
- Comedy segments were even better than in the manga with the staging work of the Hatakeyama staff. The lighting effects, the backgrounds were particularly striking.
- Slight modifications on the ENDING (Iino and Ishigami)

And...

♫ DADDY DADDY DO ~ ♫

fraftlle said:
I found a kind of "Easter egg" for season 3 look: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pGBiGW49kuPRAzhZ8

Ohh very interesting discovery! Well done !
Jun 27, 2020 4:25 PM

Feb 2016
Thank you Kaguya-sama for once again giving me a great saturday routine with each episode. I probably waited for saturdays because of that a little more then I should have for an anime.
Although I'm not too sad it's over, because I can finally accomplish my long-awaited plan of re-reading the manga without fear of ruining my enjoyment of S2. Time to dive in the manga after finishing the season, just like after S1. Actually, I'm very attached to this show because it's what got me introduced to the urge of reading ahead in the manga, and since that time around one year ago I've slowly prioritized manga over anime more and more.
Again, thank you, Kaguya-sama.
Jun 27, 2020 4:41 PM
Aug 2019
This series is a 10/10 that keeps on giving and I don't wanna be 'that guy' but the manga did the episode better only because they didn't add the photo of Kaguya smiling (shown below). Other than that it was a great finale and I can't wait for Season 3.
Jun 27, 2020 4:52 PM

Nov 2013
omfg that ending was CRAZY, i loved it :D

great episode again, i was thinking the ballon part was kinda stupid but it ended in such a funny way that i can't complain
and ofc, the full photo + phone segment was great :D

9/10 , next season please
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 27, 2020 5:08 PM

Mar 2010
Was hoping for a beach episode where we seem them giant titties on chika. But yeah nb but ng, not the best episode but a good one.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 27, 2020 5:12 PM
Apr 2016
iiWantToDie said:
This series is a 10/10 that keeps on giving and I don't wanna be 'that guy' but the manga did the episode better only because they didn't add the photo of Kaguya smiling (shown below). Other than that it was a great finale and I can't wait for Season 3.

Except they did add it, along with a hint of season 3 ("continue" watermark on the right)
Jun 27, 2020 5:13 PM
Aug 2019
skycafe said:
iiWantToDie said:

Except they did add it, along with a hint of season 3 ("continue" watermark on the right)

Oh Damn I didn't see that lmao. Thanks for letting me know.
Jun 27, 2020 5:36 PM
Nov 2018
Enjoyed this season...A good 8/10 show...pretty funny and wholesome at times.They did the manga justice... Waiting for s3...letsss goooo
Jun 27, 2020 5:37 PM
Aug 2017
A great way to end a masterpiece season, nothing more to say. Hoping for a next season where all could see the great character development!!
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

256 by sainazrb »»
May 9, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aoo-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.