Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 9, 2023 2:21 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Not going out at all during daytime and avoiding the sun for 10 years, will make your skin look 10 years younger ten years down the line

May 13, 2023 1:43 AM

Apr 2020
A healthy lifestyle and rincing your face with cold water in the morning. I've had terrible acne during my highschool years and after. None of the products given by the dermatologist seemed to work. I think stress and your overall mental wellness can also affect how you  look. I've noticed that skin has begun to clear up a month ago when I stopped going too uni. I also ate a lot of thrashy fast food during that period so that clearly didn't help.

I've decided to let my beard grow to reduce my acne and it seems to work. Maybe in a few weeks or months I'll be finally free of red spots. Sun exposure is also important, not for overly long period but enough to get that vitamin D.
Sep 23, 2023 6:02 AM
Walpurgis

May 2023
yup. I moisturize twice a day and use an overnight eye serum since that's the area where I have the most trouble. aside from that, I try and live a healthy lifestyle (not really for my skin, just for my general wellbeing). I have some fine lines starting so I'm especially paying attention to my skin.
Sep 23, 2023 11:46 AM

Jul 2014
No, but I think I should. I'm not a bad looking guy by any stretch if I may say so myself but I wanna be hot. Any tips beyond just washing my face?
Take care of yourself

Sep 23, 2023 2:57 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to LoveLikeBlood
No, but I think I should. I'm not a bad looking guy by any stretch if I may say so myself but I wanna be hot. Any tips beyond just washing my face?
@LoveLikeBlood be sure to moisturise your skin often. Reduces wrinkles and sun damage. Eye serum is good if you have dark circles under eyes. Products that work for you the best depends on your skin type, but if I'm not sure I just pick "mixed skin type" product.

As for topic I use six different products on mornings, after work maybe use wet tissue depending what I have been doing and before sleep I use three products. + Lip balm morning and night. I also use face masks at least 1 per month.
Sep 23, 2023 3:02 PM

Nov 2009
... im curious @konkelo : what 6 morning and 3 night products do you use ?

I just do basic and more when i have energy for it
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
Sep 23, 2023 3:39 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to Dostojevskij
... im curious @konkelo : what 6 morning and 3 night products do you use ?

I just do basic and more when i have energy for it
@Dostojevskij First is basic wash gel. After that I use pore cleansing water that also suits for make-up removing. Refreshing toner. Eye serum after that. Then hemp serum. Lastly 24H face moisturiser. For night I use same products but just wash gel, deep pore cleanser and hemp serum.

The thing is I work +7 hours outdoors and can't get away from sun nor frost, and get all kind of dirt on my face. So yeah I'm wary of it. Add hormonal cycle and we have a nice cocktail.
Sep 29, 2023 8:21 AM
Elder Emo

Jan 2013
I have given up on trying to maintain a perfect, multi-step skincare routine. Now I really just try to moisturize almost every day, and exfoliate every few days. & as someone who used to be a fiend for beauty/makeup youtube, my skin isn't any worse for doing less 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oct 1, 2023 5:53 AM

Nov 2018
I use a facial cleansing foam, moisturizing cream, serum and spf. Occasionally I also put on face masks. I don't think I need to do much with my face skin anyway. It's just prone to being dry.

sos, there's a goddess
in disquise
Oct 5, 2023 5:29 PM

Jun 2015
not necessarily but i do have a few products that make my skin feel better so yah
Oct 6, 2023 7:12 AM

Dec 2021
Morning: Cleanser, toner, vitamin C serum, moisturizer, SPF
Night: Cleanser, toner, retinol, overnight moisturizer

In terms of makeup, I only do my brows, so I don't worry about double cleansing or anything
Exfoliants, masks, miscellar water, eye creams, peels, jade tools, etc can be nice but I already feel overindulgent in just using toner 😵‍💫
Oct 9, 2023 11:16 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
mfw @Dostojevskij is not on this thread

share your skincare routine, senpai! I want to be as fabulous as you! owo
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 18, 5:36 AM

Jul 2023
No, I don't have one, but recently my grandmother forced me to use a skincare product to remove acne scars. I really hate that product, mas my grandmother forces me, so I can't do anything LOL :(.
Apr 18, 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
No, I do not. Anything wrong with that?
Apr 30, 9:57 AM
May 3, 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
Why does it matter unless you are dumb enough to give your money to the cosmetic industry.???
May 4, 3:39 AM

Dec 2018
my everyday: cleanser, kojic soap, moisturizer and rose water spray
weekly: salicylic acid based cleanser, glycolic acid, moisturizer and rose water spray

sometimes i use niacinamide, but i haven't been doing so lately. i also really want to try fermented rice water, heard it's really good

oh and i use castor oil for my brows, lashes, dark circles, and lips before bed!
*burps*  [font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Have you ever used Ebay?? For buying and/or selling...?

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

15 by Zettaiken »»
1 minute ago

» If you had the chance, which anime character would you cosplay as?

ojibanana - 5 hours ago

14 by Zettaiken »»
4 minutes ago

» I might be going away for awhile

The-Nsider - Yesterday

33 by Order-Sol »»
13 minutes ago

» The Curse of Overtourism

Meusnier - 47 minutes ago

0 by Meusnier »»
47 minutes ago

» There's a tomato among us (•ิ_•ิ)?

tsukareru - Today

9 by Kwanthemaster »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.