Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 26, 2020 10:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, never too late I guess.

It's cute that they're building even more into Hanako and Nene's relationship in the series' finale. The sea fish jokes though. I'm surprised they're actually adapting this volume with the new mystery case.

But on the other hand, it's a fairly entertaining episode imo. Nene once again gets dragged into supernatural affairs and her fish form is cute as hell lol. 8/10.
Mar 26, 2020 10:36 AM

Dec 2017
a nice self-contained ending (if you cut the whole fish part)

overall was a pretty decent show, despite being just moving manga, lerche did a good job to make it as aesthetically pleasing as possible. tho i could hardly care about the mystery parts or sympathize with most of the cast
Mar 26, 2020 11:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Art was the best part of the anime, very pleasant for the eyes !
Mar 26, 2020 1:34 PM

Feb 2019
Man can’t believe we’re at the end of this.

Hanako combing Nene’s hair was absolutely adorable. It’s been cute seeing her gradually develop feelings for him and become more attached.

She’s also just overall become much more comfortable with him and wants him to be apart of her life. Great example is the ending scene where instead of being spooked by hanako touching her like she would’ve in ep 2 or 3. She’s genuinely excited and embraces it.

This show’s gradually gone from this really cutesy paranormal investigation show to something with genuine stakes.

One thing that really irks me is the constant gags about nene’s legs. She deserves so much better than that. Too cute for that bs.
Mar 26, 2020 2:09 PM

Jun 2017

Seriously...S2 can't come soon enough (if they ever make it). This was definitely in my top favorites this season. Gonna miss it a lot.
Mar 26, 2020 2:38 PM

Mar 2017
Noooo! I want moooore! Man, this anime was way better than I was expecting! Best of the season in my opinion and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being one of the YEARS best.

I thought this was a great end to the season with the way it was both funny and heartwarming. Those Nene x Hanako moments in this episode had me all doki doki hehe I'm so sad that Mitsuba is with Tsukasa still but Kou will definitely get him back. I liked that little moment where Teru was cheering Kou on!

I really REALLY hope there will be a season 2... but while we wait, I'm definitely going to read the manga!
Mar 26, 2020 2:42 PM

Jul 2017
What chapter does this end in the manga?
Mar 26, 2020 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
Hanako and Nene moments were so sweet. I need more of them.

It only took a "harem" to convince Nene XD. Good thin Hanako was there.

I'm going to miss this show.

Mar 26, 2020 3:04 PM

Oct 2012
So good! I'm gonna miss this show. I hope Ogata gets more role like these, because jesus christ, this woman always kills me. Those mean yet soft characters suit her so well, oh god, my poor heart. Yashiro x Hanako-kun ♥
Mar 26, 2020 3:13 PM

Aug 2014
I loved the cute ending to the episode and I'm glad it didn't have the animation mistakes that were in the previous 3 4 episodes.
This was a nice relaxing show. 7/10.
Which chapter did the anime end on btw?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 26, 2020 3:15 PM

Mar 2018
This show was ok. It had its moments and I was quite liking it at first but I just kinda lost interest over time. Also I didn't really connect with the cast. It's a 5/10 with the possibility of dropping to a 4 cuz I mess with my scores a lot and I'm pretty sure I won't think back to this show that much if at all.
Mar 26, 2020 3:17 PM

Oct 2018
Not a bad last episode, I guess, but honestly it didn't feel like one. It was just like any previous one, so ending it here isn't really a good choice if you ask me. It's like randomly ending an anime at a random episode, idk.

Aside from that, I enjoyed this anime, it was a fun one. The art was definitely one of the most unique ones I've seen in a while, gotta admit that. 8/10 overall.
Mar 26, 2020 3:44 PM

Apr 2018
Overall pretty decent show 6/10, first couple of episodes were good but it become too much repetitive maybe manga is better Idk considering its quite popular I expected more than this

KingLeonard23 said:
This show was ok. It had its moments and I was quite liking it at first but I just kinda lost interest over time. Also I didn't really connect with the cast. It's a 5/10 with the possibility of dropping to a 4 cuz I mess with my scores a lot and I'm pretty sure I won't think back to this show that much if at all.

This is exactly my thoughts when I started this show I was interested in story and was liking it but it becomes too repititive and lost focus for me and I think main reason behind this is that I am not that much invested in these characters but surprisingly manga is too high rated so maybe anime skip alot of stuff regarding character focus and story
Mar 26, 2020 3:51 PM
May 2019
I was expecting a stonger season finale, something more impactating, but the anime is within my expectations, so I don't regret watching it.
The visuals were really good IMO, so I hope there's more of it.
Mar 26, 2020 3:54 PM

Aug 2018
Man, I have a lot of questions after watching this final episode. I'd have hoped they'd be answered before this episode, but what the anime really needed were more episodes. It felt too quick paced at times, and spent a little too much time on the apparitions without really giving them much substance I felt. The art style was amazing, and the characters were super cute, but something about the anime felt missing. Can't quite put my finger on it.

This might be the only anime of the season I feel conflicted about in score. A 7 or an 8. I'm really not sure.
Mar 26, 2020 4:19 PM

Jul 2017
The mini Little Mermaid arc to end this series...not sure how to take this, but it feels just as is with any episode.

More Hanako and Nene moments are always lovey-dovey fun, plus when he made her mad that one time, his affection towards her doesn't stop with endless teasing.

And then...fish apparition came to seek her after that mermaid scale from Episode 1, to make her life better apart from Hanako having a clutch over her. To think that they were taking Yashiro for real in her fish form, it was a nice consideration, but clearly a losing battle.

Maybe that one day where Hanako pours his secret to Hanako is either with a Season 2, or reading the manga. Great while it lasts though. 8/10.
KANLen09Mar 26, 2020 4:31 PM
Mar 26, 2020 4:21 PM

Mar 2014
They cute AF. Really liked this episode, I wish the anime expanded more upon Hanako confiding in Yashiro about his past.

This was tremendously fun to watch every Thursday night. Probably my favorite show from this season. If there's ever a s2 I'd be really excited!
Mar 26, 2020 5:32 PM

Oct 2010
9/10. Very different than what I expected. Really interesting mythology and overall plot with strong characters. The art style was also unique and beautiful.

I loved how they joked about her legs all the time, poor girl. Nene was best girl of the season for me lol
Mar 26, 2020 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
Cute charming show with a surprisingly dark and mature undercurrent. Lack of animation sucks but the direction and creative visuals mostly make up for it. It kinda dragged a bit with Mitsuba and his whole conflict. I feel the show is at its best when its about the main trio encountering the ghosts of the week and slowly learning more about Hanako while occasionally clashing with the broadcasting club. Would have liked to see green haired girl and her lackey more. 8/10
Mar 26, 2020 6:09 PM

Aug 2018
I don't know for others but this feels a lot like Kyoukai no Kanata : GORGEOUS visuals but such an empty story. I know for sure this is a show carried by its characters but as for a first season, even the characters are not developped as they perhaps could have been.

The real struggle for this show was to alternate between episodic formula with the seven wonders and serial formula with the plot around Mitsuba, Tsukasa and the relationship between Yashiro and Hanako-kun in general.

I think I enjoyed this show A LOT but there is such a lack of any progress between let's say ep 4 and 12 that the whole feels uncomplete for coherent reason because of its status as an adaptation of a continuing manga. I cannot but fall to agree with the people who say each episodes are the same with Yashiro getting annoyed by Hanako, then captured, then saved and realized he's kind of a good guy. The best segment of the show was everything involving Mitsuba and Kou but once again, underused and just 1 or 2 eps of content for them.

Wanted to see more of Green hair lady, wanted to see more of Overhaul Akihito Tsuchigomori and mostly I wanted to see more of Tsukasa.

I fucking PRAY for a second season if there is enough content.

Mar 26, 2020 7:20 PM

Oct 2009
...so, we just leave in the middle of things? It's obvious that none of the plot is actually resolved, so yes, I very much hope there'll be a second season. Would rather not have this so incomplete.

I'm also curious just what people need to "connect with the cast" of an anime? I mean various relatable traits and situations and life threatening events aren't enough...?
Mar 26, 2020 9:37 PM

Jan 2014
Welp. It was a fun ride honestly, even though I'm still not fond of Hanako himself. The rest of the show and cast were pretty nice, and the theme song will be missed.

7/10 for sure.
Mar 26, 2020 10:02 PM
Sep 2015
Kou is so cute! Mitsuba is so lucky Kou loves him despite they're same sex!
Mar 26, 2020 10:28 PM

Feb 2017
If we do get second season, it'd be great if it had more than just 12 episodes.

Even though some scenes were skipped and the arcs are in a funny order, I really enjoyed this anime. I'm glad Hanako was voiced by Ogata. She's amazing.
Mar 26, 2020 11:03 PM

Oct 2017
Sweet episode to end this season. There were some really sweet Hanako x Yashiro moments.

Cute anime overall but I'm pretty dissapointed. Didn't like the story that much and the few serious moments didn't feel that serious at all. The characters were mostly annoying. Anyway gonna pick up the manga and see if it's better.
Mar 26, 2020 11:44 PM
Feb 2015
Kou definitely carried this show for me, Nene was cute, but Hanako could be kinda annoying. I would like to see his backstory and what happens with Mitsuba though, so I'm hoping for a season 2.

7/10
Mar 26, 2020 11:57 PM

Oct 2008
Hanako-kun should really PROTECC ugly hideous daikon legs girl Nene Yashiro!
at least this powerpoint animation show as ended...anyone else wants some continuation???!?
4/5.
6/10.

Mar 27, 2020 1:37 AM

Feb 2011
I really love this ep. It was adorable!!! I love the scene with Hanako & Nene promise * was touched* So beautiful. I really hope they animate a second season because the plot thickens. Please make another season *fingers crossed* One of the best animes I have seen in a while.

MegamiRem said:
Sweet episode to end this season. There were some really sweet Hanako x Yashiro moments.

Cute anime overall but I'm pretty dissapointed. Didn't like the story that much and the few serious moments didn't feel that serious at all. The characters were mostly annoying. Anyway gonna pick up the manga and see if it's better.
[quote=MegamiRem message=59439578]

Actually the manga is similar, The characters have the same personality as the manga so if you don't like them in the anime you won't like them in the manga. The anime didn't make any changes to the plot or characters' personality, if they did then yes I would recommend reading the manga. The only thing the anime did do was skip a character development chapter
, major plot chapters
& few character lines here & there. Between ep 9 & 10 there was supposed be a major plot point that they skip
, I am not sure if that is their way of saying they will make another season in the future or if they are not interested in animating the rest. My advice is that if you don't like the plot & characters, don't read the manga ... Manga is meant to be enjoyed. That is the reason why I drop anime that I don't like the characters or plot.
maricelaMar 27, 2020 3:22 AM
Mar 27, 2020 2:10 AM
Jun 2019
Pretty fun, but man a 12 episode season is such a tease. I’m really growing to like Lerche. I really enjoyed this show a lot, along with Astra Lost in Space and Gakkou Gurashi. I’m interested to see what they do next.
Mar 27, 2020 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
As a manga reader, I can understand the reasons why they rearranged the order of some arcs, skipping for this season

Overall, I think they did a good job keeping the overall coherence. At some point, I was able to predict that they would have closed this season with the Little Mermaid arc, and I think it was a good choice because it gives some kind of closure, in the case they wil never make a season 2. Some people think this ending was anticlimatic, especially the anime only watchers, but if they had adapted ONE specific manga arc that they skipped, you would have got the major cliffanger that you wanted, but trust me, it is a huge plot twist that wouldn't fit as an "ending" if this will never get a second season. It's a too big revelation that changes a lot of things. So, if you liked this anime, but you are unsatisfied just because you found the ending anticlimatic, go to read the manga or wait for a season 2, because trust me, the plot becomes really exciting and unpredictable. If you dislike the characters or the premise of the show overall, it's not your cup of tea, period.
I think this final episode had gorgeous art and good animation, and I hope that if we get a season 2, we can hope for at least this kind of quality.
To some people who found Hanako "annoying", I'm not surprised by that, and I believe it's obvious they found Kou more likeable and relatable.
Kou's characterization is the typical characterization of any shounen manga main character: he has the hero's qualities. He is nice, funny, sensitive, cheerful, and above all, he is the kind of guy who never gives up, how your typical main character in shounen manga. Hanako isn't your typical shounen manga main character. He hasn't the typical "I'll never give up" mindset, or the "I want to help my friends at all costs" motivation. Hanako's personality is way more complex and different. He can look passive, nihilist, cold. And partially he is actually like that. I can't explain further things, but his characterization is actually the one of someone who is dead, without any future, not of someone who is full of hope and positive feelings. You are not supposed to like him or understand him fully. He is a mystery, the biggest mystery of the series, and you discover him slowly. He can be very confusing, his actions can be REALLY questionable morally, and sometimes he could look as a villain and you ask yourself how much you can trust him. So, sure. Kou can be easily more liked, because both him and Nene represent the point of view of the reader/watcher. Hanako is the mystery that you must understand and solve. Many of his smiles and attitudes are only a facade, other times he shows a bit of his genuine real self. In my opinion, he is actually the most charming and interesting character in the show, he is portrayed how a dead person, a ghost, is supposed to be, with a mindset very different from the one of a living human, but I can see why some people like Kou better, since he is written to represent your typical point of view and morality. And if they had adapted

I think some people would have confirmed further this preference for Kou over Hanako, and probably they would have also

Unlike Kou, Hanako isn't only already dead, but he is also someone that, when he was still alive, gave up on his life. This is something that you could dislike, but also this season made it really clear already.
removed-userMar 27, 2020 3:49 AM
Mar 27, 2020 3:31 AM
Apr 2018
At first I wasn't fond with the animation, but as the time goes by, I got used to it. It was the perfect style for this adaptation. Not the best this season, but probably one of the most unique anime (art style). As a manga reader, I had fun watching the anime.
Mar 27, 2020 3:52 AM

Feb 2011
momoka16 said:
As a manga reader, I can understand the reasons why they rearranged the order of some arcs, skipping for this season

Overall, I think they did a good job keeping the overall coherence. At some point, I was able to predict that they would have closed this season with the Little Mermaid arc, and I think it was a good choice because it gives some kind of closure, in the case they wil never make a season 2. Some people think this ending was anticlimatic, especially the anime only watchers, but if they had adapted ONE specific manga arc that they skipped, you would have got the major cliffanger that you wanted, but trust me, it is a huge plot twist that wouldn't fit as an "ending" if this will never get a second season. It's a too big revelation that changes a lot of things. So, if you liked this anime, but you are unsatisfied just because you found the ending anticlimatic, go to read the manga or wait for a season 2, because trust me, the plot becomes really exciting and unpredictable. If you dislike the characters or the premise of the show overall, it's not your cup of tea, period.
I think this final episode had gorgeous art and good animation, and I hope that if we get a season 2, we can hope for at least this kind of quality.
To some people who found Hanako "annoying", I'm not surprised by that, and I believe it's obvious they found Kou more likeable and relatable.
Kou's characterization is the typical characterization of any shounen manga main character: he has the hero's qualities. He is nice, funny, sensitive, cheerful, and above all, he is the kind of guy who never gives up, how your typical main character in shounen manga. Hanako isn't your typical shounen manga main character. He hasn't the typical "I'll never give up" mindset, or the "I want to help my friends at all costs" motivation. Hanako's personality is way more complex and different. He can look passive, nihilist, cold. And partially he is actually like that. I can't explain further things, but his characterization is actually the one of someone who is dead, without any future, not of someone who is full of hope and positive feelings. You are not supposed to like him or understand him fully. He is a mystery, the biggest mystery of the series, and you discover him slowly. He can be very confusing, his actions can be REALLY questionable morally, and sometimes he could look as a villain and you ask yourself how much you can trust him. So, sure. Kou can be easily more liked, because both him and Nene represent the point of view of the reader/watcher. Hanako is the mystery that you must understand and solve. Many of his smiles and attitudes are only a facade, other times he shows a bit of his genuine real self. In my opinion, he is actually the most charming and interesting character in the show, he is portrayed how a dead person, a ghost, is supposed to be, with a mindset very different from the one of a living human, but I can see why some people like Kou better, since he is written to represent your typical point of view and morality. And if they had adapted

I think some people would have confirmed further this preference for Kou over Hanako, and probably they would have also

Unlike Kou, Hanako isn't only already dead, but he is also someone that, when he was still alive, gave up on his life. This is something that you could dislike, but also this season made it really clear already.

Well said! I totally agree with you.
Mar 27, 2020 4:32 AM
Jul 2018
maricela said:

I hope at least all the manga readers will support this anime adaptation. I know many of them are not satisfied because the animation was overall poor and they disliked the rearrangement of the arcs, but we should understand how the anime industry works today. We can't get easily long anime seasons anymore, except for your typical battle shounen manga. We should show our love for this adaptation, only this way we can hope to get a second season.
removed-userMar 27, 2020 4:36 AM
Mar 27, 2020 4:46 AM

Oct 2013
It was cute show, full of spooky, comedy and also a bit of drama.

Props to Lerche studio in terms of presentation, even without much animation their shows are a joy to watch.
Mar 27, 2020 4:51 AM

May 2014
The Mitsuba stuff brought this anime down a bit for me. If he was a one episode character it wouldn't matter but he's like a big deal now and i find him uninteresting. Still giving this show an 8/10, love the main two characters and the art style.
Mar 27, 2020 4:56 AM

Feb 2011
momoka16 said:
maricela said:

I hope at least all the manga readers will support this anime adaptation. I know many of them are not satisfied because the animation was overall poor and they disliked the rearrangement of the arcs, but we should understand how the anime industry works today. We can't get easily long anime seasons anymore, except for your typical battle shounen manga. We should show our love for this adaptation, only this way we can hope to get a second season.

I am planning to buy the anime but from my country the USA ( hopefully Funimation sells a limited edition version). But I am buying the manga from Japan (cdjapan) & buying Jibaku shonen Hanako merchandise from japan. Hopefully, that helps a little. :3 I really want a season 2.
Mar 27, 2020 6:26 AM

Jun 2013
I loved this series. It was definitely one of my favorites this season. I'm still reading the manga and the things that happen are way more exciting. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Mitsuba so I didn't care much for the episodes that revolved around him.

If you look at Tsukasa's wall drawing, it hints arc which will take place if a season 2 is ever made.
臭い-
Mar 27, 2020 6:45 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty nice episode to wrap up proceedings now! But the story is far from over quite obviously so here’s to hoping there’ll be a season two coming soon.

Comedy scenes were on point this episode. Personally, I felt as though this Department has been wavering since the initial few episodes so it’s good to see them ending on a high in this regard.

Nene-chan must’ve looked like an idiot during the whole classroom scene xD. Poor Aoi-chan too, lol. And that bit between Aoi-chan and one of her loyal followers was top hilarious too. 5/100, you’ve got it bro! Keep it up.

Hanako-kun is such a teaser ~ But it’s nice to see that he’s working on trying to open things up to her as well. A little dissatisfied that the only thing he spilt was that he killed his younger brother and that has already been told and implied a couple times or so before. It’s hard to draw up exactly why and such with the few details thrown at us so that’s kind of a bummer as well.

Damn, that save though. Nene-chan and popularity really go hand-in-hand, don’t they lmao?

As for the whole show in general, I didn’t like the second half or so as much as the first. It’s hard to put it into words but it somehow felt like a spiral of sorts. And the beating around the bush over Amane - Tsukasa pair didn’t help the cause much, imo.

Artstyle was fantastic though and managed to sucked me in right away. Art change during some of the comedic moments plus the soundtrack to heighten those moments were really nice too. Animation, on the other hand, had its ups and downs but I was pleasantly satisfied with the quality overall, thank you Lerche!

This series is really popular in Japan, as testament to the incredible number of followers of the official twitter account for the anime over on twitter, so hopefully that’ll guarantee more.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 27, 2020 7:06 AM

Dec 2014
well the graphics f the show was nice...
Mar 27, 2020 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
"Hey guys! Let's skip a mini arc and put the beginning at the end!"
-"Wow, cool idea! What do we put in the middle?"
-"Oops."

So ending the anime with a story from earlier parts of the manga after a serious, later arc is a questionable choice at best. At worst, it was a stupid move.

The anime has good things in it: Voice acting, soundtrack, art...
But the bad overshadows the good severely.

I guess because of budget issues, the animation is bad, and I could forgive that, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the pace of this anime is a terrible mess, one that probably can't be cleaned up no matter how many seasons this gets.
All the important things they cut, the development they reversed, rushed and changed just ruined a lot of the many good things the manga had to offer.

The manga IS good. I started reading the manga because of this anime and trust me, it's a thousand times better.

If this gets a second season and is successful, maybe they'll have the budget to actually make a good adaptation this time. Honestly I would've appreciated a whole new adaptation with a better studio.
Mar 27, 2020 12:07 PM

Sep 2017
Hey looks like they at least adapted part (maybe all) of that Mermaid arc ppl were saying they skipped. Definitely felt completely out of place. Medium show. The fact that there was basically zero animation didn't help.
Mar 27, 2020 12:18 PM

Sep 2019
Good last episode. I'm curious wheter we get a season 2. The anime turned out to be more interesting than I thought it would be. + 1 Point for the gorgeous artstyle. So 7/10 for me.
InkEyes13Mar 29, 2020 7:12 AM
Mar 27, 2020 12:29 PM
Dec 2018
Zerity said:
Zerity said:
Its slightly jumbled haha
Mar 27, 2020 1:15 PM

Aug 2013
It didn't really feel like a finale ep for the show, but I really enjoyed it. The scene with the pinky promise was really nice, as well as the ending scene.

Overall, I really, really enjoyed this show. I hope we'll get a season 2 sometime and in the meantime, I'll probably pick up the manga
Mar 27, 2020 1:18 PM

Jul 2016
Hard to reject the offer when a potential harem is included, Nene? xD

So the studio used an skipped arc to conclude the series, uh? Curious decision but I think it was a good idea since this way, it gave this season some kind of closure instead of going deeper into the Mitsuba stuff. Not to mention also that those last minutes between Nene and Hanako were a lovely way to end things in a heartwarming note.

Entertaining show overall. Most of the characters were quite charming, especially the main trio but for me, this series' strongest points were easily its art-style and characters design. The whole cast looked so cool I can't really complain about Lerche prioritizing detailed frames over animation. Though to be honest, it's not like this series is about fluid action sequences to begin with.

7/10 - Considering how much I loved the aesthetics here, a second season would be quite welcome.
Mar 27, 2020 1:36 PM

Sep 2011
I was glad to see that Yashiro cares about Kou and Mitsuba since I was afraid that she was going to act like Hanako. And I hope Kou gets strong enough to save Mitsuba like he wishes to. He might no longer have a future like Hanako said, but he can still be saved. And not only by being erased without ceremony, but by finding peace before it happens. Thankfully Kou's brother seems to be on his side too so it would be great if they crushed Tsukasa. :D I know it isn't going to happen because Hanako has to be the one who deals with him, or at least I hope he feels like dealing with him eventually, but one can dream. And Yashiro had the opportunity of cutting her ties with Hanako, and of course she would end up cutting her ties with everyone else by becoming definitely a fish lol, but she decided to stay, and Hanako at least told her that he will tell her everything someday, and I'm sure it's painful for him to even talk about his past so this alone is significant. At least for now. It's a pity it was the last episode, but there's always the manga I guess.
Mar 27, 2020 6:35 PM

Aug 2017
MomoSinX said:

Seriously...S2 can't come soon enough (if they ever make it). This was definitely in my top favorites this season. Gonna miss it a lot.

You totally nailed it. I WAS LIKE TRIPLE CHECKING IF THERE IS STILL A NEXT EPISODE.... 😭😭😭

Mar 27, 2020 6:41 PM

May 2012
Quite enjoyed this series I must say, interesting art style some sprititual/yokai elements and just in general lovely characters with their own arch type.

Really liked it in general I must say.
Mar 27, 2020 7:53 PM

Nov 2011
If Nene was less annoying I thought I would have ranked this higher. Hanako was the clear MVP of this anime.

7.9/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 27, 2020 8:48 PM
Dec 2015
Do you manga readers think that those skipped arcs may be animated in a possible second season? It's because I want to read those skipped arcs but kind of holding back if these get animated in S2.

Also, which skipped chapters should I read?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2020

124 by Inacio0101 »»
Apr 21, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Does the recently Aired spin off covered the missing parts of manga ? Or different story

chukesh007 - Jan 29

3 by emirw »»
Jan 30, 4:36 PM

» Can i get a song list

dicloflom - Dec 28, 2023

7 by dicloflom »»
Jan 12, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2020

54 by nanajp »»
Dec 17, 2023 12:51 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

55 by nanajp »»
Dec 17, 2023 12:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.