Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 21, 2020 4:36 AM

Feb 2018
https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1241292088492187648

"Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan" TV anime announced for October 2020.
Mar 21, 2020 5:47 AM
Jan 2018
It'll be worse than this season. The schedule pretty much assures that.
Mar 21, 2020 6:07 AM

May 2009
See, when it's cheap nothing will stop then from making it. It was obvious they will make another season because this was going to end with too many plot points not adressed like Ban going after Meliodas' good part in purgatory.
Looks like adaptation will cover whole manga (minus uninportant skipped parts) because manga is ending this week and Nakaba will probably start sequel with their kids as protagonists
Mar 21, 2020 9:58 AM
Nov 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, for once I won't finish a series just because I liked the first season. I can drop it. I can do this.
Mar 21, 2020 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
Fucking trash OMG good to know that i AM out
Mar 21, 2020 4:31 PM

Apr 2019
LOL! Just read the manga people.

Mar 21, 2020 4:36 PM
Apr 2015
Im looking forward to it , this season was great. People sit behind a desk and got the nerve to talk like they know anything lol

There was nothing wrong with this season, dont let MAL decide what you enjoy. Because when it comes to anime they're clueless.
Mar 22, 2020 3:19 PM

Apr 2015
DragonIncursio said:
Im looking forward to it , this season was great. People sit behind a desk and got the nerve to talk like they know anything lol

There was nothing wrong with this season, dont let MAL decide what you enjoy. Because when it comes to anime they're clueless.

Yeah for me this season was mediocre at best, but not THAT bad. I think 5.90 is too god damn low
Mar 22, 2020 5:39 PM

May 2015
DragonIncursio said:

It's always important to be informed to a certain point, so your comments carry more weight but any casual viewer is more than capable of assessing the abysmal quality present in this season. "This season is great". You're almost as bad as the people you want to criticize

Mar 22, 2020 5:52 PM
Aug 2014
DragonIncursio said:

You're worse than the people you're criticizing. I hope you realize that other people have to manage their time. While anyone should be able to enjoy what they want, you're wasting other people's time by not being honest to them about this season's pros and cons. That's extremely deceptive and disgusting.
Mar 22, 2020 5:52 PM
Aug 2014
DragonIncursio said:

You're worse than the people you're criticizing. I hope you realize that other people have to manage their time. While anyone should be able to enjoy what they want, you're wasting other people's time by not being honest to them about this season's pros and cons. That's extremely deceptive and disgusting.
Mar 23, 2020 4:50 PM
Mar 2020
I dont know why did this season, get so much hate it was really good honestly.It doesnt deserve the rating to be so low.
Mar 23, 2020 4:56 PM

May 2014
My excitement for a 4th season is sitting somewhere around 0.
Mar 23, 2020 5:00 PM

Jul 2019
I'm excited for it. I'm enjoying season 3 and I can't wait for season 4
Mar 24, 2020 10:24 AM

May 2012
Great news

I hope they improve animation quality, but even if they don't I will still enjoy watching it.
Mar 24, 2020 11:15 AM
Jun 2014
Cancel that shit. Mangaka has gotten a serious case of brain damage and cannot create his own story anymore and goes the generic battle shonen route. Shit show deserver cancellation and that braindead sack of shit mangaka can sit back and use his damn brain for once and draw/write something original.
Mar 25, 2020 6:21 PM

May 2009
Stormen said:
Cancel that shit. Mangaka has gotten a serious case of brain damage and cannot create his own story anymore and goes the generic battle shonen route. Shit show deserver cancellation and that braindead sack of shit mangaka can sit back and use his damn brain for once and draw/write something original.

Manga just ended and sequel was announced.
Mar 30, 2020 8:06 AM
Jun 2014
bastek66 said:
Stormen said:

Well, Japan was never known for having the brightest population.
Mar 30, 2020 8:08 AM

May 2009
Stormen said:
bastek66 said:

What does it have to do with being bright or not? It made money and that's what matters. Beside Nakaba had long running titles before.
Mar 30, 2020 4:34 PM
Jun 2014
bastek66 said:
Stormen said:

What does it have to do with being bright or not? It made money and that's what matters. Beside Nakaba had long running titles before.

If it continued like it did in the beginning then i'd totally understand being popular, but now it's just a poor man's shonen like fairy tail. It should crash and burn. Nothing matters in it anymore as it has stopped taking itself any kind of seriously. Just watch it and see what i mean. "buahaha this power is strong enough to kill even the demon king, buahahaha" while that power doesnt hurt a simple human at all, really. See, this is the kind of stuff i mean. Childish and not serious.

Series should just die
Mar 30, 2020 5:55 PM

May 2009
Stormen said:
bastek66 said:

If it continued like it did in the beginning then i'd totally understand being popular, but now it's just a poor man's shonen like fairy tail. It should crash and burn. Nothing matters in it anymore as it has stopped taking itself any kind of seriously. Just watch it and see what i mean. "buahaha this power is strong enough to kill even the demon king, buahahaha" while that power doesnt hurt a simple human at all, really. See, this is the kind of stuff i mean. Childish and not serious.

Series should just die

New series can be completely different story, arthurian mythology is full of material
Mar 30, 2020 8:59 PM
Jun 2014
bastek66 said:
Stormen said:

Series should just die

New series can be completely different story, arthurian mythology is full of material

Man, it's not the story itself that's the problem, but how it's being told and how combat is being handled. Doesnt it need all the incesent fighting among demons, angels and whatever? absolutely not. It has more than enough to go on by focusing on whats important. Saving Elziabeth, taking back Camelot. The series just adding more and more evil characters to fight is just making it worse.

And honestly, do you expect the next series to be any different? It's by the same mangaka.....
Mar 30, 2020 10:56 PM

May 2012
Eh, I'll watch it, but I'm not really looking forward to it. This series has been going steadily downhill after a pretty strong first season. Bringing power levels straight out of old-school DBZ was never a good idea. Neither was having Elizabeth capable of mass healing everyone to negate all stakes.
Mar 31, 2020 6:41 AM

May 2009
Stormen said:
Man, it's not the story itself that's the problem, but how it's being told and how combat is being handled. Doesnt it need all the incesent fighting among demons, angels and whatever? absolutely not. It has more than enough to go on by focusing on whats important. Saving Elziabeth, taking back Camelot. The series just adding more and more evil characters to fight is just making it worse.

And honestly, do you expect the next series to be any different? It's by the same mangaka.....

I think combat was handled well in manga. There wasn't that many new evil characters added Cusack and
Chandler appeared back in first chapter as Original Demon. I'm guessing new manga will be about Holy Grail, knights of round table and Supreme Deity will be major antagonist.
Apr 2, 2020 4:44 PM
Aug 2019
Stormen said:
bastek66 said:

Honda, Toyota, and Mazda are good Japanese companies.
Apr 12, 2020 7:52 AM
Jun 2014
R3m_b3st-g1rl said:
Stormen said:

Honda, Toyota, and Mazda are good Japanese companies.

Ohh im sure they are
Apr 13, 2020 11:58 PM

Nov 2019
Stormen said:
bastek66 said:

Series should just die

Fairy Tail has a canon sequel & it's going strong
A manga author can create excellent arcs like the Tartaros arc
And all the other old arcs Pre timeskip ones. Pre Tenrou arcs.
Apr 14, 2020 12:42 AM
Jun 2014
MiraStraussFan99 said:
Stormen said:

Series should just die

Fairy Tail has a canon sequel & it's going strong
A manga author can create excellent arcs like the Tartaros arc
And all the other old arcs Pre timeskip ones. Pre Tenrou arcs.

I swear, japanese consumers are the worst. It's bad enough with western consumers, but japanese are even worse.
Apr 18, 2020 11:44 AM

Mar 2017
DragonIncursio said:

"People sit behind a desk and got the nerve to talk like they know anything lol"
People sit behind a desk to enjoy their free time after a full-time job and deserve to watch something better. Not all people don't have anything to do like you, my guy.

I swear to god this kind of answer is often used by a child, either you are one or your body is the only thing that grew up.

Now, say it with me, this season was shit and so was your post.
Apr 18, 2020 10:54 PM
Jan 2016
BlueIsLove said:

"People sit behind a desk and got the nerve to talk like they know anything lol"
People sit behind a desk to enjoy their free time after a full-time job and deserve to watch something better. Not all people don't have anything to do like you, my guy.

I swear to god this kind of answer is often used by a child, either you are one or your body is the only thing that grew up.

Now, say it with me, this season was shit and so was your post.

How bad ist ur own life that u have to look down on people, insult them and go personal.
Bu huh ur working so hard...
Everyone who still has free time for more that u think is good is a child or inferior.
U make me sick.

PS: This season indeed is Garbage, just like ur behavior.
Apr 19, 2020 12:59 AM

Mar 2017
nRumbaII said:

How bad ist ur own life that u have to look down on people, insult them and go personal.
Bu huh ur working so hard...
Everyone who still has free time for more that u think is good is a child or inferior.
U make me sick.

PS: This season indeed is Garbage, just like ur behavior.

Garbage indeed, just like your english and your ability to comprehend what I meant.

PS: This has been long enough, don't reply to this.
BlueIsLoveApr 19, 2020 7:38 AM
Apr 20, 2020 4:51 AM
Jan 2018
Nanatsu S3, The worst sequel i've ever seen! Trash
Aug 25, 2020 5:51 AM
Apr 2020
DragonIncursio said:

I am also
Why all haters season 3
I don't get it
This was awsome,afer seeing ep24
I hyped for s4
Aug 25, 2020 5:54 AM
Apr 2020
Rein30 said:
Nanatsu S3, The worst sequel i've ever seen! Trash

you should watch anime 2-24
I think your mind will sure change,
Episode 1 was trash fiiler so don't say that it's a trash sequel
I enjoy this season more than season 1 and 2
Sep 11, 2020 7:27 AM
May 2019
-Alians- said:
DragonIncursio said:

Get a life bro.. If he's saying that he enjoyed the show.; Then he must have.. And you bitching here won't change that fact.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

90 by masons_anime78 »»
May 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.