Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 10, 2019 11:28 PM
Dec 2019
It was good but it's really annoying how long it took for Asuna to show up in the first place, what was she doing the whole time?
Dec 11, 2019 2:33 AM

Aug 2018
Finally Asuna shows up! The best girl has arrived!

Dec 11, 2019 6:51 AM

Dec 2016
Oh my LOVE Asuna!!!
At last she has appeared.
Dec 11, 2019 7:38 AM
Jan 2019
WalterBish0p said:
It was good but it's really annoying how long it took for Asuna to show up in the first place, what was she doing the whole time?

The time in the Underworld flows faster than in real life. 10 minutes in real life is a week in UW, Gabriel has logged in a few minutes before Asuna, that's why he is present as Vector from the first episodes.
Dec 11, 2019 6:09 PM

May 2019
EliAyaseLL said:
Rob7 said:
Well, next episode Asuna will finally be able to see Kirito's face again...

But one thing may really disappointed me if they keep the course of the Light Novel.

Little Spoiler Alert:

That is what i am expecting from the adaptation to save this moment of plot.

I don't know which novel you read but Asuna says it clearly xD

Ah, correcting myself, it was a long time since i've read that. So yeah i was speaking of this moment, specifically:

That was the moment to put it clear, but she did't.
Rob7Dec 11, 2019 6:13 PM
Dec 12, 2019 1:48 AM

Feb 2016
I like this season so far especially the animation and visuals

Well done A1 picture...
Dec 12, 2019 2:44 AM

Jun 2017
I really liked the animation in this episode, especially the fight between the pugilist leader and Sheyta, damn, look at her slashing all those limbs off, swords are nothing to fear huh? Looks like Asuna finally arrives at the scene as the Goddess Stacia. Anyway, I liked the changes in the OP that they made.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 12, 2019 7:29 AM
Jan 2012
Sheyta is a badass!! nuff said
Dec 12, 2019 9:03 AM
Apr 2019
That's overpowered. Though i already know it but still Asuna is Like Admin and that verdic is A cheater. cheater vs admin
Dec 12, 2019 9:05 AM
Apr 2019
That's overpowered. Though i already know it but still Asuna is Like Admin and that verdic is A cheater. cheater vs admin
Leo said:
That Asuna appearance, that was beyond awesome and she has some god-tier powers. Stacia.

Good thing Ronie wasn't killed off.

Sheyta fight against Pugilist leader was impressive. They both went all out.

I like the change in the OP.
well she's going to be a main character next arc so not gonna happen buddy
Dec 12, 2019 9:06 AM
Apr 2019
Leo said:
That Asuna appearance, that was beyond awesome and she has some god-tier powers. Stacia.

Good thing Ronie wasn't killed off.

Sheyta fight against Pugilist leader was impressive. They both went all out.

I like the change in the OP.
well she's going to be a main character next arc so not gonna happen buddy
N1ghtShadow said:
I am getting tired of these nonsense Integrity Knights fights, we know nothing about them and they take up 90% of an episode.
Asuna at the end saved the episode but I would prefer an entrance when the entire army was about to lose and she appeared fighting with her sword with some holy effects around her or something. Guess the sword entrance will be for Kirito once he recovers.
that's some fuckin overrated scene right there. lol
Dec 12, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2010
What a great Episode.. that epic entry of Asuna at the end <3

This is really amazing, not like My Shithero Agaydemia 4
Dec 13, 2019 7:10 AM

Nov 2014
Sheyta is so damn cool, that's my favorite fighting style out of any styles; fast, slick, quiet and not flashy. LN readers please tell me she won't die.

SAO is finally getting better story wise, how long have I waited for this to happen I totally didn't believe the fanbase when they said Alicization is a better arc. Having said that, I do hope Asuna shows some restraint to her OP-looking abilities and let the well-balanced knights do the job of properly entertaining the audience who's tired of seeing a one-sided war between 1 person vs 40,000+ opponents. Also, I miss Eugeo, he's better than Kirito. I wish the latter died instead.
Dec 13, 2019 1:14 PM
Dec 2019
EliAyaseLL said:
WalterBish0p said:

The time in the Underworld flows faster than in real life. 10 minutes in real life is a week in UW, Gabriel has logged in a few minutes before Asuna, that's why he is present as Vector from the first episodes.

I'm aware, it still seems like an excessively long time.
Dec 17, 2019 7:30 PM

Aug 2017
op changed a bit, nice.

This is the first time where Quinella shows a sweeter side of herself lol.

Asuna has appeared!

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 19, 2019 2:03 PM

Nov 2008
MaahHeim said:
Alright, what the helllll! This episode was actually really good!
We got a new freaking OTP (Iskahn x Sheta - was that her name?). Their fight was so good. Please get married.

Oh good; others have sensed their chemistry...I thought it was just me. xD

Dec 21, 2019 2:52 AM

Dec 2014
welll asuna finally enters...nice
Dec 30, 2019 11:35 AM

Oct 2012
Chiibi said:
MaahHeim said:
Alright, what the helllll! This episode was actually really good!
We got a new freaking OTP (Iskahn x Sheta - was that her name?). Their fight was so good. Please get married.

Oh good; others have sensed their chemistry...I thought it was just me. xD

It was there! The chemistry was so real.
Dec 30, 2019 11:53 PM

Dec 2013
Looks like they changed the opening slightly. Still gets my hyped.

I like the fight with Sheyta. She seems like a really cool character. I hope we get to see more of her soon.

Asuna has arrived...meh
Jan 1, 2020 1:31 PM

Aug 2017
I like new Sheyta girl, especially when she goes zero suit. Lol Asuna finally showing up in God mode to bury the bad guys with chants

Yeah Sheyta and the Naruto boy should just marry up and have kids

Feb 15, 2020 10:36 PM

Jan 2011
Sleepy knight is cute.
Feb 20, 2020 2:25 AM

Aug 2016
Damn, that Sheyta knight... gonna have sexual thoughts about it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2020 8:23 PM

Mar 2009
I don't know what was more sexy: Sheyta fighting, or Asuna's descent.
Apr 14, 2020 3:23 PM

Mar 2010
Sheyta synthesis the 12th was such a hot grandma, would bang. Loved how nonchalant she was, her tough act is the real deal.

And I gotta admit if that was asuna that was pretty awesome.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 17, 2020 12:13 AM

Dec 2013
Kinda reminds me of Sett from League of legends. That guy is a good character! Hope he has more air time!!
Apr 26, 2020 6:36 PM

Jan 2013
Sheyta fighting was georgous!
Finally Asuna arrived and it seems she's a god tier character.
Jun 3, 2020 1:48 AM

Mar 2019
New knight, she's very good I love her weapon
Asuna finally arrived, this is great
Vassago was about to attack the re supplies, he's in trouble now
Jul 4, 2020 12:09 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This woman Sheyta appearance for the first time and she's already one of my favorites, what a lovely, class, powerful a,d funny individual.
Finally, Asuna makes an appearance as well, interesting, they had her mixed with their goddess or whatever.
Aug 9, 2020 5:00 PM

Sep 2011
Another knight and her short backstory, another dark territory tribe. They did survive though, so I guess we'll see more of them this or next season.
This knight was at least somewhat interesting with her style and weird personality (or lack thereof).

I'm surprised Kirito's page was reliable this time, compared to how scared they were with one goblin infront of them before.

Have we seen that face tattoo guy in SAO before? I wouldn't be surprised if he was yet another laughing coffin member, cause we haven't seen enough of those yet.

Finally, Asuna. That was a cool entrance. She seems very OP, which makes me think only Vecta could go against her, but I somehow doubt she can keep using her power cause that would be over pretty fast.
Sep 19, 2020 7:37 AM

Nov 2014
Yeap that Stacia in the End... Asuna has come.....,
and Vassago a.k.a POH realized it

Sheyta vs Iskahn was a lit battle, hoping to see more of them in the future episodes

can't wait to see Asuna in action in the next episode.
Oct 3, 2020 10:10 AM

Feb 2013
That fight was intense, too bad it ended like that.
Finally. Asuna is here.
Oct 4, 2020 11:02 PM
Jul 2016
Another great episode! ✧

I must say I didn't hold many expectation- as I was a bit disappointed by the difference from the LN in the Alicization-beginning, but this one really upped my judgement!(or maybe cuz I haven't read this part yet.. :'D)

The side characters shows are great, we can see a wide range of personalities, race and powers now. Kinda feel bad for Kirito but when he's not in the picture the story telling feels more fresh?? 😂🤣 haha. (Still, we missed you dude.)

Love that twefth Knights and the Pugilist boy's fight. Idk why but I suddenly want to ship them?😳

And the big waifu Asuna FINALLY DESCENDED! I knew she's gonna be someone's great, but Stacia?? Oh God.

Good job for lil kouhai on detecting the enemy. Kirito would be proud, girl.
Oct 21, 2020 9:54 AM

Aug 2020
Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for: Asuna has entered the Underworld!!!!!

I think so, anyway-
Nov 16, 2020 7:09 AM

Dec 2012
Sheyta is badass!
Feb 10, 2021 12:35 PM
Mar 2019
Best girl Asuna has arrived
Dec 14, 2021 10:59 AM

Apr 2013
Is that Asuna reincarnated as pontifex? Did not expect her to use magic, I thought it would still be more swordplay tbh
Nov 13, 2022 12:47 PM

Mar 2019
ASUNA IS HERE! That's a founder account for you, lol.

Another great episode, although that garbage character from the dark territory hasn't appeared yet, what happened.

We finally get to see the other Integrity Knight that kept appearing, although there's still a lot of them left until we see 21 or so. Back to Scheta, I like her a lot, unlike the enemies she encountered. Annoying muscles only, no brain people.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 2, 2023 10:22 PM

May 2022
amazing episode, ASUNA SHOWED UP FINALLY LETS GOOOO, great entrance. It won't be long now until Kirito will be alive again to help turn this war around and find his purpose again. Tiese, Ronie, and the supply corps are safe thanks to Asuna opening the ground underneath the enemy eliminating them, and turns out that Vassago is AN SAO SURVIVOR.. oh my goodness. That fight between Iskahn and Sheyta was really good, the both of them gave it their all and showed honor and willpower. I can't wait to see them fight again, it was really interesting and awesome. The backstory with Sheyta and how she got her slashing sword was good too.
Jan 20, 2023 9:30 AM

Nov 2010
I spotted plenty of waifus in the Pugilist guild.
I'm so glad to get another glimpse of Quinella, the top 3 waifu of the show for me.
15:04 She looks nicer in that sleeveless armor. I thank Iskahn for destroying her armor to such an extent. I love seeing a girl's armpit.
Finally, I'll be seeing plenty of scenes featuring Asuna's armpit from now on.
Man, I'm a big sucker for special powers involving fist fights. Iskahn vs. Sheyta is one of the best fights in Alicization for me. I wish it was longer.
Apr 2, 2023 9:00 PM
Aug 2021
I liked how cold that integrity knight was
Apr 7, 2023 8:54 AM
Mar 2017
Nach all den Folgen, dürfen wir wieder Asuna ♥ sehen
Dec 16, 2023 6:18 PM

Nov 2023
Damn man thatsa something else
Dec 17, 2023 11:04 PM

Dec 2019
That blade is so fucking thin it just surprised me, I'm amazed at how she just owned everyone.

Also, that was a kinda crappy deus ex machina event, finally Asuna enters the fray, but that's a bit of a crappy way to do so IMO, too easy.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Apr 13, 10:27 AM
Jun 2016
what an epic entrance OMG!!!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

261 by futurelemon »»
Apr 15, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Favorite SAO couple? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

» why do people like alice? ( 1 2 )

JoshMan - Oct 23, 2019

72 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 5, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

160 by dilaxd »»
Jan 17, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

285 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.