Jan 4, 2020 10:53 PM

Feb 2018
She's badass and a better version of saber
Jan 22, 2020 9:01 AM

Oct 2008
I like her for one reason,
Mar 10, 2020 7:00 AM
Jul 2019
She's strong, kind, pretty, can protect Kirito way better than Asuna ever would, voiced by Kayano Ai and has actual good development. Asuna is more annoying tbh. Like Gigguk said, "Her only outstanding feature is the fact that she doesn't have any outstanding features." Maybe cooking though, but that's in-game.

And she's a lot like Saber in stay night. Not Zero, cause that Saber has a lot of flaws.
Mar 10, 2020 7:01 AM

Jul 2017
Probably just because of the fact that she's actually a well devolped and fleshed out character. The only part that really confuses me is that she's so well beloved and praised when Eugeo goes virtually forgotten.
Mar 22, 2020 1:41 AM
Jan 2016
I like Alice because of her character design and personality...seems really strong but really soft inside...
Sep 23, 2020 1:47 PM
Apr 2020
Alice is annoying
Sep 29, 2020 1:14 PM
May 2019
she is too good to be side character.and too wasteful that she just ended in kirito harem circle. i'd like to see she ended with eugeuo just like origin of her
Dec 30, 2020 8:40 PM

Sep 2020
She's not raped,badass,Literally saber 2.0 she's rejected by kirito,so we all can have him,she's also loyal to kirito like speed wagon did in jojo
Jun 27, 2021 9:18 PM

Oct 2020
JoshMan said:
she is so fucking annoying its actually unbelievable, why is she so liked?
she have very good development, and till the end of Alicization she gets amazing development and powerful lady knight
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jun 27, 2021 9:20 PM

Oct 2020
SomeGuyWithHair said:
She's strong, kind, pretty, can protect Kirito way better than Asuna ever would, voiced by Kayano Ai and has actual good development. Asuna is more annoying tbh. Like Gigguk said, "Her only outstanding feature is the fact that she doesn't have any outstanding features." Maybe cooking though, but that's in-game.

And she's a lot like Saber in stay night. Not Zero, cause that Saber has a lot of flaws.
she and Saber are very different, plz don't compare
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jun 27, 2021 9:23 PM

Feb 2020
It was all good untill eugio arc or maybe be even first half of last season. But she kind of overstayed the welcome. When she came into the in real world as robot. That was pure cringe.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 20, 2021 1:00 PM

Jul 2020
She's not a weakling (like most girls) and she's not mean for no reason(like asuna) Hell!!! I'll take alice over asuna anyday .
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Jul 26, 2021 10:25 AM
Jul 2021
Well, after the ebd of the story,not,event since the first of story, she is character who most get pain. She lost memories about everything she loved and then she must lose more at the war, and at last she lost her world for 200years just for coming ibto real world at a robot and say we also human. Uh, i feel it's co cruell for Alice.
What i want is just say to her, "Don't cry anymore, please. That broke my heart too because you never cry for yourself"
Nov 29, 2021 7:44 AM

Feb 2021
I love Alice , when I see her she remind me of saber and violet. Sao I don't like it but this season i like it coz of Alice. 8/10
Nov 29, 2021 7:48 AM
Jul 2020
People like Alice because she's a strong female character with lots of development through-out the series.

Apr 28, 2022 7:46 AM
Apr 2022
Wow just wow. This thread is full of people who have no idea what they’re talking about. Half the stuff that is said doesn’t even make sense. Why are we talking about fate when it’s SAO that’s being discussed? Saber is not Alice, they might look similar but sabers character is way better than Alice. Alice is à bonified slave that is only as strong as she is because of forced synthesis and ultimately her strong will to overcome things or incarnation that she had prior. Saber is a slave to the grail war, as she’s a servant although, she lived her life devoted to the sword and fought for her countries people until it killed her. Therefore, saber unlike Alice who still has the piety module lodged in her head influencing her, fights for a noble and righteous cause with the will 100% being her own, which is what bothers me about Alice. Her fabricated personality and attachment to kirito also bugs me. And you guys really find her attractive? How so? She gives me heavy yuki vibes in the way that she’s really strong but can’t see more than that. And Character development??? Her taking care of kirito for all those months does not equal development. Her job as a knight is to protect the realms people. Just as kirito and eugeo protected her, she did the same. I guess my biggest problem was that she kept the piety module in her head limiting her overallness as a character which is weird to me. She just kept up that annoying tough act but will be overly compassionate for kirito??????? On that note, someone said Asuna was mean for no reason…where?
Jan 3, 2023 9:01 PM

Aug 2020
Its because she has boobs, next.
Keep scrolling
Jul 24, 2023 2:27 AM

Nov 2016
hehe, i dont really like her TBH. after finding out shes darkness (konosuba) it made me disappointed she hasnt done anythings funny IIRC. man i wish there was an OVA or something

now on to the main topic, shes pretty boring IMHO, but for an AI? yeah she does have growth. welp all the AIs have growth, but why is ALICE the only interesting one?

the story got a little too overcomplicated and i wasnt paying much attention (else i might catch many things off and lower my enjoyment)

kinda rewatched the ending for P1 and it seems queen is a much scarier AI than alice
FONZACUSJul 25, 2023 4:07 AM
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Dec 6, 2023 10:39 PM

May 2022
want to pitch in with my take, and here is the short and simple of it; not only is Alice a sexy badass blonde precious swordswoman, but she is kind, selfless, caring, and brave despite her moments where she felt weak, vulnerable, and upset, and trying to turn for Kirito for help on whether or not to return to fighting.
Feb 5, 10:08 AM
Oct 2020
Because Alice is the best waifu, the haters of Alice are rubbish 😷
Feb 5, 10:11 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to JoshMan
-Stray said:
She's SAO's Saber (Artoria) and is voiced by Darkness' VA Kayano Ai.
I see nothing wrong.

saber is garbage, so that explains everything then.
@JoshMan you are rubbish
Feb 5, 10:18 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Doutei-kun
1. Because she is voiced by KAYANO AI, who seem to have some affair with MATSUOKA YOSHITSUGU (or that's what fan think/i don't know the details). Some Fans (minority) probably want to hook up ALICE with KIRITO because of this. I am not their fan, so i don't know.
2. Please, do not compare aLICE with SABER. SABER is the best. The only dislikers of SABER are TOHSAKA RIN's fan. Please, check SABER ratings on MAL.
3. Please do not compare ALICE with DARKNESS.

btw, Alice is a decent character when not compared with other similar anime characters.
@Doutei-kun I prefer Saber, but I like too Tohsaka Rin.
Alice is my love of anime, and the fact that it gives me the same vibes as Saber I find even more advantageous, I consider it Saber's little sister. But it doesn't mean that I consider the two characters the same, Saber had her story and Alice had hers. And then why do Tohsaka's fans have to hate Saber, when Tohsaka herself feels attraction to Saber, damn in their novels there's the Threesome.
Feb 5, 10:18 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Doutei-kun
1. Because she is voiced by KAYANO AI, who seem to have some affair with MATSUOKA YOSHITSUGU (or that's what fan think/i don't know the details). Some Fans (minority) probably want to hook up ALICE with KIRITO because of this. I am not their fan, so i don't know.
2. Please, do not compare aLICE with SABER. SABER is the best. The only dislikers of SABER are TOHSAKA RIN's fan. Please, check SABER ratings on MAL.
3. Please do not compare ALICE with DARKNESS.

btw, Alice is a decent character when not compared with other similar anime characters.
@Doutei-kun I prefer Saber, but I like too Tohsaka Rin.
Alice is my love of anime, and the fact that it gives me the same vibes as Saber I find even more advantageous, I consider it Saber's little sister. But it doesn't mean that I consider the two characters the same, Saber had her story and Alice had hers. And then why do Tohsaka's fans have to hate Saber, when Tohsaka herself feels attraction to Saber, damn in their novels there's the Threesome.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

261 by futurelemon »»
Apr 15, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

193 by RicFie »»
Apr 13, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Favorite SAO couple? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

160 by dilaxd »»
Jan 17, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

285 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.