Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2019 8:20 PM

Feb 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just finished watching this.

The level of quality in regards to the 3D animation is quite astounding, but not unexpected of Production I.G.

However, what I was not expecting is that this is only an episode length movie and only covers The Battle of Amlitzer. From what I had been lead to believe I thought this was going to be far longer than 25 minutes. I am not complaining though. That just means we've only reached episode 15 in regards to where this is in the OVA, which is exciting. I am not sure a better studio could be at the helm for a sci-fi as nuanced as this.

EDIT: Apparently this is being aired as a second season, multiple episodes on Crunchy Roll, and not as 3 movies (at least outside of Japan?) which explains why this is only one episode.
TheCommonerSep 27, 2019 12:20 PM
Sep 26, 2019 10:03 PM

Mar 2016
good to know that we still have 2d encirclements, i guess the genius of moving above or below the enemy fleets was just too far beyond miracle yang

"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 26, 2019 10:44 PM

Aug 2014
TheCommoner said:

Just finished watching this.

The level of quality in regards to the 3D animation is quite astounding, but not unexpected of Production I.G.

However, what I was not expecting is that this is only an episode length movie and only covers The Battle of Amlitzer. From what I had been lead to believe I thought this was going to be far longer than 25 minutes. I am not complaining though. That just means we've only reached episode 15 in regards to where this is in the OVA, which is exciting. I am not sure a better studio could be at the helm for a sci-fi as nuanced as this.

It's airing as 3 movies in Japan, but Crunchyroll is streaming it weekly as 12 episodes instead.
Sep 26, 2019 11:20 PM

Jun 2013
Still cannot get over the kuroko no basket characters hah, but I guess it will also be a 7, the same dialogue from the OVA got a few smiles.

I probably should have rewatched the previous episodes. Since the season starts with the end of the battle hah.
Sep 26, 2019 11:36 PM
Oct 2015
only 25min...isnt this a movie?
Sep 27, 2019 1:19 AM

Dec 2015
Oh, did not expect that. For movies we usually have to wait months until it gets available with subs. Ordering volume 2 of the novel then and waiting until it arrives. Then reading + watching at the same time.

I did that for the 1st season of the new series as well. Was fun to compare the visuals to old OVA and to compare the episodes to the novel chapters. (I saw in my old comparison post in another forums that they ended it with the pattle which - if I posted correctly - chapter 8 of 10 from the first novel volume. Then 2 short chapters afterwards.)
Sep 27, 2019 1:55 AM
Jul 2018
It's airing as 3 movies in Japan, but Crunchyroll is streaming it weekly as 12 episodes instead.[/quote]

So is it like a second season now?
Sep 27, 2019 4:37 AM

Jun 2013
This is just an episode (listed as 13th) they chose not to broadcast along with the tv series. Not really a movie.
Sep 27, 2019 5:12 AM

May 2014
I guess I'm fine with an episodic format too.

The actual content was again pretty faithful to the novel. It did a pretty good job but nothing amazing. The next few episodes will probably get into the more interesting parts.
Sep 27, 2019 5:32 AM

Sep 2014
So, they covered the rest of Amlitzer. The visuals were pretty beautiful as expected from a movie. And we have Yang's transfer to Iserlohn and Kaiser's sudden death at the end. It was a nice start for the first movie. Still, prefer the original OVA but I really enjoyed this and I hope the series will only keep getting better later on.
Sep 27, 2019 6:35 AM

Apr 2010
I was a bit lost as... military stuff isn't my strongest suit... And I got lost with all the names in the end... I hope the next episode will focus more on human interaction rather than this one.

Sep 27, 2019 8:57 AM

Dec 2015
Now I can have even more gorgeous space wallpaper!

I'm glad they retain the same OP for this one too

While the battle is visually stunning, iirc in the OVA it was much cooler and a bit longer where FPA's drop fusion bomb or something into the star itself

Even tho already knew what would happen, it still manage to keep me on the edge of my seat

I really love the new ED, and also the visual itself. Damn, the character designs in that ED credit are gorgeous
Sep 27, 2019 9:01 AM

Dec 2015
Jabami_naofumi said:
It's airing as 3 movies in Japan, but Crunchyroll is streaming it weekly as 12 episodes instead.

So is it like a second season now?[/quote]

Yeah, supposedly. I'm actually glad they did it like this tbh. More fun for discussion for sure.
Sep 27, 2019 9:40 AM
Nov 2018
Love to see Legend of the Galactic Heroes again! Also love those seats the Imperial commanders have. The aesthetics and the concept are great.

Of course, "encirclement" in space - well, I guess it can be explained somehow, in-universe. Perhaps that if the ships would turn up or down, they would be easy targets as they would expose the top and bottom sides to the enemy. Much like ships in the past couldn't sail to the left or right when they were being pursued, as their flanks would be exposed.

This was insightful:

"I've studied a bit of history, and I learned that, in human society, there are two ways of thinking. There's the idea that there exists something more valuable than life and the idea that nothing is more valuable than life."

Now, why did Bittenfeld send the Valkyries forward? It seems those small ships can't do much. Why not just keep shooting with the big ships? And when the enemy fired, why weren't they prepared? They must have known the enemy was within range.

And then, why didn't Bittenfeld fire despite the Valkyries? The Valkyries are small ships, and there were big ships with thousands of people at stake.
Sep 27, 2019 10:28 AM

Feb 2014
So is gonna air like a TV serie, I guess I will have 3 movie that will take me 21 days each to complete on my MAL list.

They kept the season one opening, I do like that OP but of course one would like a new one.
Sep 27, 2019 12:07 PM

Feb 2019
Hegar said:
Love to see Legend of the Galactic Heroes again! Also love those seats the Imperial commanders have. The aesthetics and the concept are great.

Of course, "encirclement" in space - well, I guess it can be explained somehow, in-universe. Perhaps that if the ships would turn up or down, they would be easy targets as they would expose the top and bottom sides to the enemy. Much like ships in the past couldn't sail to the left or right when they were being pursued, as their flanks would be exposed.

This was insightful:

"I've studied a bit of history, and I learned that, in human society, there are two ways of thinking. There's the idea that there exists something more valuable than life and the idea that nothing is more valuable than life."

Now, why did Bittenfeld send the Valkyries forward? It seems those small ships can't do much. Why not just keep shooting with the big ships? And when the enemy fired, why weren't they prepared? They must have known the enemy was within range.

And then, why didn't Bittenfeld fire despite the Valkyries? The Valkyries are small ships, and there were big ships with thousands of people at stake.
Yeah, to move up or down to escape the encirclement would be suicide because they would be completely exposed to enemy fire without recourse. A lot of people complain about the 2D tactics but the reality is they are making space seem far smaller than it actually is in order to make these massive space battles interesting.

I actually had to rewind on that dialogue 3 times to catch what he said, hah. One of the reasons I love this series is it provides a lot of excellent quotes.

I think a lot of what happened with Bittenfeld was just straight up incompetence. His inability to assess a situation correctly because he is hotheaded has always been his fatal flaw. Sending the Valkyries out was a dumb mistake. Though I feel like with the size of the battlefield they could have fired and never hit one of the ships. On the other hand had they had friendly fire the fleets morale would have deteriorated pretty fast.
TheCommonerSep 27, 2019 12:18 PM
Sep 27, 2019 12:12 PM

Mar 2016
I was really surprised when I saw this episode already available for us, this made my made !

About the episode, I really liked the animation they kept that 3D god level that I enjoyed.

I was a bit lost cause it was the end of the battle so I didn't really remember the "battle" it would have been better if it was S1 last episode, but yeah just a detail.

It was nice to see that famous quote of Yang in this new adaptation, the view of the galaxy make it even more memorable ! Can't wait for the next episode 🙃
Kenshin-swordSep 28, 2019 11:01 AM

Sep 27, 2019 1:48 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It's back! It was really under the radar that CR would stream this in conventional series format instead of showing it as films. I'm happy they went with this format.

I had a lot of problems with the subs and titles showing up on time with the narrator. Anyone else experience that? At the end of the day it didn't matter too much to me since I've read the novels and seen the original OVA 3 times, but if one is coming into this blind it could be really annoying.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 27, 2019 2:34 PM
Jun 2016
I was so hyped, I thought it would be 50 minutes but its just 20 minutes...

Regardless this is amazing! If it had more run time this would have been far better regardless I wasnt disappointed with this.

I hope there comes an anime which released 1 episode a month, since this is such a long series I hoped this would be it. Regardless many people will disagree with this.
Sep 27, 2019 3:16 PM
Feb 2016
TheCommoner said:
I am not sure a better studio could be at the helm for a sci-fi as nuanced as this.

Right now, I think Sunrise is the best studio that produces sci fi anime. They did a great job with the new Reboots/Revivals of the Gundam franchise. I would have liked to see them do LoGH as they did Gundam The Origin.
Sep 27, 2019 3:32 PM

May 2014
Hegar said:

TheCommoner said:
Yeah, to move up or down to escape the encirclement would be suicide because they would be completely exposed to enemy fire without recourse. A lot of people complain about the 2D tactics but the reality is they are making space seem far smaller than it actually is in order to make these massive space battles interesting.
The same idea occurred to me too. Tactics in LoGH are sometimes inconsistent, but one of the most consistent points is never to expose the flanks or any part other than the front, really. Another is that turning takes time, so trying to turn sharply upwards or downwards seems like a bad idea. Sure, they had asteroids as shields, but even then it is faster and safer to crush a point in the ring because they don't have to turn as sharply.

That said, for the same reason it is unlikely that the Alliance ships would try to turn too sharply to the back or sides either, so there was no point in trying to complete the ring-shaped encirclement. They should have simply spread out a bit and then tried to react depending on what the Alliance ships decide to do.
Sep 27, 2019 8:21 PM

Jul 2013
Aure0lin said:
good to know that we still have 2d encirclements, i guess the genius of moving above or below the enemy fleets was just too far beyond miracle yang

I always thought it would be stupid to try to change angles in a fight, not only are you making your target larger (i.e. your "target" when facing each other is a small circle. But if you fly up or down your turn your ship up or down, making the circle into a larger cylinder, and you remove your ability to fire back since your cannons are now facing down as you fly down. and if you change angles outside of range then they just adjust to you and make it a 2d plane again. Most of the battles are "3D", just looks like its 2D because of the immense range of the laser cannons and scope of ships. They're always in a stacked formation at different altitudes.

Where can I watch this movie btw?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2019 7:31 AM

Nov 2016
Still very awesome. I was a bit confusing to pick up the battle right off the bat without any real exposition or summary, but it didn't take long to get into it.

So much stuff is going on and there are a shitton of characters, it's a lot to digest, but I usually prefer series with such a large cast since it can create more interesting dynamics.

I still waver whether I should watch weekly or binge the whole batch of episodes once they're all released.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 28, 2019 9:55 AM

Mar 2016
faget said:
Aure0lin said:

I always thought it would be stupid to try to change angles in a fight, not only are you making your target larger (i.e. your "target" when facing each other is a small circle. But if you fly up or down your turn your ship up or down, making the circle into a larger cylinder, and you remove your ability to fire back since your cannons are now facing down as you fly down. and if you change angles outside of range then they just adjust to you and make it a 2d plane again. Most of the battles are "3D", just looks like its 2D because of the immense range of the laser cannons and scope of ships. They're always in a stacked formation at different altitudes.
that just shifts the problem to why ships mostly only have forward facing cannons, there's also no air resistance in space so there shouldn't be a problem with turning a ship to fire as its own momentum is pushing it over or under the enemy

Where can I watch this movie btw?
some streaming site or download off a pirating website, there is no legal way unless u live in japan
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 28, 2019 10:01 AM

May 2018
Only one episode????? shit
Sep 28, 2019 2:00 PM

Jan 2011
man i wish we had a 110 episode remake. now we have to wait months to get the new episode?

that aside... still not my Reuenthal
Sep 28, 2019 2:42 PM

Feb 2019
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Only one episode????? shit
silversaint said:
man i wish we had a 110 episode remake. now we have to wait months to get the new episode?

that aside... still not my Reuenthal
Crunchy Roll seems to be releasing it weekly so expect the next episode next week.
Sep 28, 2019 3:15 PM

Oct 2013
oh shit the death of the Kaiser already
guess now is the time the remake goes to shit for me just like the original did

Will always have the much better prequels at least

Episode was pretty good I must say as a whole
Disappointed had to wait so long but oh well
Sep 28, 2019 5:27 PM

Jul 2015
Now we will see how Production IG will handle the writing. The Kaiser's death is the very first big turn of events.

Sep 28, 2019 6:45 PM

Jun 2013
The tactics are certainly more polished and explained in greater detail compared to the original OVA adaptation, but I can't but to feel that this episode lacks a certain je ne sais quoi. The characters appear way too dispassionate, for one. Hopefully this would improve in the coming episodes.
Sep 29, 2019 4:47 AM

May 2014
Aure0lin said:
faget said:

that just shifts the problem to why ships mostly only have forward facing cannons,
The ships have smaller cannons on the sides, but their main cannons are front-facing. I have also wondered why they don't place more of them in all sorts of directions, but it is not entirely trivial. If you try to place more of them, you may need much more space and a different shape for the whole ship. That might require changing the FTL engine as well. The idea of different shapes for the ships is valid as far as technical speculation goes, and I am not sure if the author ever thought about it.

Aure0lin said:
there's also no air resistance in space so there shouldn't be a problem with turning a ship to fire as its own momentum is pushing it over or under the enemy
They need to fire thrusters to make the turns, and it probably can't be done at an arbitrarily high rotational speed because of technical limitations. Whether the movements in the show are entirely consistent and realistic is debatable though.
Sep 29, 2019 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
TheDeedsOfMen said:
Aure0lin said:
that just shifts the problem to why ships mostly only have forward facing cannons,
The ships have smaller cannons on the sides, but their main cannons are front-facing. I have also wondered why they don't place more of them in all sorts of directions, but it is not entirely trivial. If you try to place more of them, you may need much more space and a different shape for the whole ship. That might require changing the FTL engine as well. The idea of different shapes for the ships is valid as far as technical speculation goes, and I am not sure if the author ever thought about it.

Aure0lin said:
there's also no air resistance in space so there shouldn't be a problem with turning a ship to fire as its own momentum is pushing it over or under the enemy
They need to fire thrusters to make the turns, and it probably can't be done at an arbitrarily high rotational speed because of technical limitations. Whether the movements in the show are entirely consistent and realistic is debatable though.
i wasn't really thinking about realism or even consistency, since FTL anything or sublight spaceships currently aren't proven to exist irl and entirely consistent doesn't mean much to me if it's consistently boring. i can overlook an inconsistency here or there if the results are fascinating in a good way.
what keeps me complaining is that i mostly never found the battles very interesting, and often think of actions that would make those battles more interesting. i still want both sides to make logical decisions, but i could enjoy a bit more creativity in space battles.
Aure0linSep 29, 2019 11:01 AM
Sep 29, 2019 11:58 PM

May 2014
Aure0lin said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

i wasn't really thinking about realism or even consistency, since FTL anything or sublight spaceships currently aren't proven to exist irl and entirely consistent doesn't mean much to me if it's consistently boring. i can overlook an inconsistency here or there if the results are fascinating in a good way.
what keeps me complaining is that i mostly never found the battles very interesting, and often think of actions that would make those battles more interesting. i still want both sides to make logical decisions, but i could enjoy a bit more creativity in space battles.
I agree with that, but I think making the tactics more enjoyable would generally require greater internal consistency. Then if the characters make the correct decisions, you get a sense of fulfilment if you figured out the same thing or even understood it afterwards. As things stand, I feel like we don't know enough to judge in all cases, so it is easier to lose interest and get bored.
Sep 30, 2019 5:44 AM
Sep 2019
This show is just some pretty ass men sitting in regal chairs... gundam seed/destiny has way better action sequence than this. Is this show gonna focus more on the political side of things?
Sep 30, 2019 7:37 AM

Dec 2015
I guess I have to keep this at "watching" but episode counter at 0/1 ... until the first 4 episodes are released.

Watched episode 1 (which they call 13, next one will be 14) - and it directly continues where the series ended. From the novels this is still volume 1. Chapter 9 out of 10. Announcement of the Kaiser's death is chapter 10 beginning.

Music and action were nice. Also in the ending some other chars and some of the known chars with different looks (face/clothes/weapons).

Main topic in this episode were how Bittenfeld failed, the convo between Reinhard and Kircheis (about not punishing Bittenfeld, about Reinhard being angry about himself for giving Yang changes to get famoues), Oberstein noticing Kircheis' influence on Reinhard (he is more strict and wants punishment to keep order) ... and of course Job Trunicht ... wo voted finally gets promoted.

Since the chapter 10 (next episode then) already had some hints about a future bigger plan of Reinhard I guess that first movie might end at an interesting part where the plan just starts to kick in ... so the full thing about it in movie 2 (episode 5-8) then. We'll see.

Have not watched the volume 2 of the translated novels but going to start reading them slowly now.
Oct 2, 2019 6:01 PM

Nov 2018
It's been a while since I saw the remake, so I was confused a bit in the beginning when it went straight into battle (I thought I forgot something), but I was wrong. There were some really good moments throughout this episode, so I'm pleased.

The CG for this movie/episode is excellent, some of the best I've seen in a long time. And we get to see some familiar faces from the main series during the ending sequence, which was nice to see.

Looks like they're reusing Binary Star (which I have no complaints) and a new ED which is quite nice.

I'm reading the LN so I'm gonna compare the novel to the remake and see how well they adapt this (I think S1 of the remake is closer to the LN than the OVA was if I'm not mistaken)

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Oct 2, 2019 6:10 PM

Sep 2019
Token female character. Excels at fetching coffee.

I like the music, though.
Oct 6, 2019 6:31 PM

Jan 2011
Not sad there wasn't a new OP Binary Star is too good but i always want to hear new sawano related tracks and god damn did the ED get me bumping.

always happy to see more of this
Oct 7, 2019 8:14 PM

Dec 2014
FMmatron said:
Still very awesome. I was a bit confusing to pick up the battle right off the bat without any real exposition or summary, but it didn't take long to get into it.

So much stuff is going on and there are a shitton of characters, it's a lot to digest, but I usually prefer series with such a large cast since it can create more interesting dynamics.

I still waver whether I should watch weekly or binge the whole batch of episodes once they're all released.

+1 to this, the battle in the beginning was a little confusing but I eventually remembered what it was about and understood things much better.

Kircheis advising Reinhard was nice.

The post battle stuff with all those names on the Alliance was too much to keep up with.
The second episode was pretty nice too, I liked seeing Reinhard giving his sister a peaceful life and it was cool to see him go up the ladder politically.

I'm curious how he plans to force Wang's hand at Iselohm, but we'll see.

Glad to see they kept Binary Star.
Lelouch0202Oct 7, 2019 8:46 PM
Oct 10, 2019 12:57 AM
Dec 2018
I watched the film on theater on September 28 (I was in Tokyo). So if you watch it on theater, it comes out as a full movie - with just one opening and one long credit title at the end, and without the episodic divisions. This film will be on the theaters for about a month before they release the second installment, and another month for the third installment.

The episodic format is used for BluRay later and for streaming sites like Crunchyroll. If CR releases one episode per week, then it will end in three months just like the theater version. This difference in format has also been used in Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199/2202, but Yamato's films came out every three or four months and the episodes are streamed and broadcasted on TV only after all the films and the BDs were released.
Oct 11, 2019 12:52 PM

Oct 2008
I'm so glad it's finally back!! I love Legend of the Galactic Heroes!

Glad they wrapped the Amritsar battle up in the first episode. I was worried they'd try to drag the battle out for two episodes worth.

The space battles are so beautifully animated, which is the one thing I greatly prefer in the remake over the original OVA. So much fun to watch.

Poor Bittenfeld screwing up as usual, keep trying! And thank goodness for Kircheis always being there to tell Reinhard to chill out a bit.
Nov 5, 2019 6:18 PM

Sep 2014
Ahh Job Trunicht. The rise of the real hero begins!

Glad this is finally back (even though Im a bit late now). The wait was so long I thought it would get cancelled or something. I remember the wait before season 1 ans all the rumors.

Now that my memories of the original are faded, this remake is more welcome actually.

Still not a fan of the character designs, I can accept most of them but Reuenthal is still so odd.

Great space fight animation though. The CGI is finally paying off.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 6, 2019 4:13 AM
Mar 2010
Glad to have this back. Easily one of the best usage of 3DCGI in anime. The 3D modules blend impressively well with the 2D art and animation. The sense of massive scale and scope and the usage of the camera during the space battles is unlike anything else. You can feel that an intergalactic battle is taking place.
excalibur977436Nov 6, 2019 4:20 AM
Nov 24, 2019 4:48 AM

Dec 2013
The goddess of victory is flashing her damn panties at us LOL

Thanks to Yang and a few other commanders the alliance escaped but this entire invasion was still a complete disaster. At least most of the government who thought it was a good idea are gone now.

With Yang around poor Reinhard will never be able to achieve complete victory.

With Friedrich dead it's time for Reinhard to take his throne!
Feb 12, 2020 3:28 AM

Jun 2009
G_Spark233 said:
The goddess of victory is flashing her damn panties at us LOL

love that they kept that bittenfeld line in this remake hahaha
Aug 24, 2020 8:36 PM

Dec 2018
Fantastic follow-up to season 1. I look forward to seeing how this ends for both sides.

So many characters are emotionally invested at this point in the war, such that the cycle of war seem almost inevitable between the free planets alliance and the imperial forces.
Jan 4, 2021 11:43 PM

Jan 2009
#YangGang survives again lol truly the magician

and really Yang with the philosophical talk there about 2 ways of human thinking
- there is something greater than your life
- there is nothing greater than your life
yep humanity with its rationalization of making of excuses again
Jun 16, 2021 3:58 PM

Jul 2012
This being listed as 3 movies, while Crunchy has it like a regular 2nd season format is confusing lol

I was hoping for a new OP, too bad. I love Binary Star but I wanted to see something new.
I guess I'll have to wait till S3, they're probably changing it when the second part of the anime starts, just like in the OVA.

Trunicht... There he goes, the clever snake.

And ding dong! The Kaiser's dead!... Now the fun begins!
Dec 31, 2021 5:00 AM

Aug 2017
I'm surprised this isn't the last episode of the 2018 anime lol.

The Kaiser is dead so Reinhard plans are going to change now, i think.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 20, 2022 1:20 AM
Oct 2018
Fantastic episode to set up the new season. I really enjoyed the first 3/4 focusing on the battle and thought the animation was incredible to watch. Yang pulling out the magicians magic yet again to sneak away from the empire. Loved how mad it made Reinhard von Lohengramm.

Lot's of changes already taking place at the end with Yang becoming the head of Iserlohn fortress and the emperor unexpectedly dyeing. Really set up the new season nicely. WOW
Excited to see where this goes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Seiran 1 Episode 3 Discussion

DeadlyRaven - Oct 11, 2019

22 by abystoma2 »»
Jul 19, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Seiran 1 Episode 4 Discussion

TheCommoner - Oct 17, 2019

27 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 19, 2023 2:08 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Seiran 1 Episode 2 Discussion

DeadlyRaven - Oct 11, 2019

21 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 19, 2023 1:18 AM

» Why did MAL separate this into three parts again?

RossoYorozuya - Jul 17, 2023

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Jul 18, 2023 8:15 AM

» do i still need to watch the 80's version?

jonnn9 - Sep 4, 2022

4 by Br3dWinn3rs »»
Sep 5, 2022 12:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.