Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 22, 2019 10:42 AM
Jan 2018
So what was Arthur doing at the end of last episode.

And I bet shinra's brother has a hateful mindset towards him and was raised by the cult and wants to kill his brother due to assuming he killed thier mother ,

Which will probably be explained later on that he didn't. .
Oct 24, 2019 7:53 AM

Jun 2017
A good episode, it's good to see them bonding with each other, and more secrets has been revealed now, how will Shinra deal with the fact that Sho is alive. 5/5 Episode.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 21, 2019 2:12 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Things are heating, and that was no pun.
It seems that this brotherly brawl will make a good chunk of the story like I wonder if Sho even knows about his own background. He seems to has Shinra's smile, and also his eyes, and is equipped with a sword, which kind of hints at Arthur a bit. That's very interesting how he's like the cooler mix of the two other characters.
I'm just going to get this out there. I hate te dog-faced geezer. I hate his face, I hate his sound and I hate it when he shows up.. Nothing personal though.
Nov 28, 2019 3:01 PM

Aug 2017
I really wanted to watch an episode focusing on the team's bonds rather than forced fanservice and annoying jokes. So, Benimaru Shinmon, the captain of the 7th, is the actual strongest person.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 24, 2019 1:28 AM

Aug 2019
the captains meeting gave me alot of vibes to the captains meetings in Bleach, each captain having there own style or personality and sometimes conflicts between them.

that was a wholesome ending with all the members of the 8th together

yeh yep yeh thats definitely shinra brother smile and all.
Jan 30, 2020 8:07 AM
Apr 2016
Goddamn Tamaki & the animation is the only reason I'm watching at this point, and it's not my fault! A good episode though; got to know a lot of interesting things after all.
Mar 20, 2020 11:09 PM

Sep 2018
The series is pretty interesting, but there's not much suspense happening, things are revealed very quickly, easily as well. I don't mind the fan service. Animation is great as usual.
Mar 30, 2020 9:50 AM

Aug 2018
Ahhh, dude why we have to see all fetishe's fanservices.
Jun 30, 2020 9:49 AM

May 2015
This show is above most of animes in the matter of animation, but this fanservice seems so forced that hurts.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 5, 2020 4:15 AM

Jul 2019
With a meeting this unproductive the responsible manager/emperor should be fired. Just a way to do some exposition and introduce many new characters all at once.

The dinner was a nice bonding moment... still would have joined the mascots on the rooftop. They got booze and an excellent view of the city.
Jul 6, 2020 6:02 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wtf Arthur? What were you going? The next level of trolling while he left in the previous episode. The fuck with this show. Lmao.

The Introduction of every captain of fire forces division in the Tokyo Empire. The strongest one was the captain of 7th division? Interesting character. I thought the strongest was Burns, but i was wrong. Its pretty convensional strategy from the emperor. Took down the Evangelist? You must be joking said that easily. Yeah, even Joker was laugh there with the flaw of the meeting. Thats why the captain of 7th division intentionally walk out.

The battle between every division seems like keep sounding, with everyone now interested with the power of Shinra. Look how badly the third captain wanted him. So its same condition with every captain. Intrigueing....

About the Joker joke, and his intentional revelations. Damn, i found it kinda surprising. But i felt some clicheness with the brother acted as a villain. Easy win for Shinra? So lets just skip unnecessary talked about Tamaki antic of fanservices and lets go to the other episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 14, 2020 4:54 PM

Jul 2013
Hell, Hibana has become Boa Hancock :/ at least in One Piece it's actually convincing and funny while here it feels like it's forced. Also, Shinra's brother who got kidnapped and is now a top ranking official in this secret evil organization, kinda reminds of Fallout 4 or AC Odyssey. It's like this show is made up of entirely cliche and has-been tropes
Nov 21, 2020 8:20 AM

Apr 2013
Tamaki naked apron, good stuff!

ah Arthur made it back from his odyssey, but then he almost died during the office work... poor guy cant catch a break
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Apr 22, 2021 7:35 PM

Nov 2010
That plague doctor captain of company 3 looks cool. I hope he's powerful and not a push-over.

Oh man, Tamaki looked sexy in that apron. hehe

Jun 13, 2021 9:56 AM

Jun 2020
Obi in that getup ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and loosening his tie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Daddy Obi

And Mamo’s character appears!! Can’t wait to see more of him.

L O L @ Arthur asking Shinra to quickly find a lead lol!!!!!! So they sensed something was up and got Hinawa to try & ask Shinra. Obi reminding them to chew again whenever they compete to see who can eat faster lolllol. These boys xD

And Shinra finally trusting & confiding in them. I love Company 8♡

And Shou finally appears too.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 17, 2021 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
A much calmer episode this time, you could almost call it an infodump. And we even saw his brother in the end, guess he'll turn out to be a real scumbag. Once again I noticed what a nice cast of characters they have, I like the whole 8th company folks plus Hibana, very entertaining :3
Jan 22, 2022 2:08 PM

Mar 2016
This is more a slower-paced chill ep to connect the aftermath of the previous ep to the next events, I like it. The 8th company is livelier than ever now with the addition of Tamaki, occasionally showcasing her spontaneous fan service ability.

The Captain conference was incredibly brief, and while the captains themself looked pretty interesting, aside from Benimaru and Dr. Giovanni, I'm not particularly intrigued by them at all, at least for now.

Seeing the Amaterasu first hand, it kinda looks like a nuclear power plant, only that instead of generating power from radioactive material, it uses the Adolla Burst or the perpetual flame. Something that Shinra himself possesses. That's one more thing to put him apart from the other 3rd generation Pyrokinetic. His flame is pure. Furthermore, courtesy of the Joker's intel, not only is Sho alive, but he's also the commander of the Evangelist. So in that sense, despite being considerably younger than Shinra, Sho is already way further up in the ranks of his organization compared to Shinra is in the Special Fire Force Organization, still, they both got the same teeth as their mother did.

Sho's rocking the katana, that is awesome.

May 20, 2022 2:09 PM

May 2020
A cool down episode, though again it was needed given the things we had in the last two. Also not cooling down when it comes to fanservice, well i don't mind much so yeah keep them coming.

Little brother being one of the boss? Well that was unexpected.
Aug 12, 2022 10:20 PM

Jan 2016
Tamaki's role is clearly fan-service girl.

So they're gonna try to rescue Sho? They didn't seem to discuss him as an enemy.
Aug 26, 2022 3:31 AM
May 2021
cool change. from dead to high ranking knight.
Dec 28, 2022 9:06 AM

Nov 2020
The humour in this show is not funny at all. A pretty generic shounen with many gaps. The only thing I like about Fire Force are Shinra, Tamaki, Hibana, Obi and Maki. That's all.
Jan 13, 2023 3:33 AM
Dec 2022
نفس مشهد ناروتو وساكورا ذكرني بتفاصيلها بحذافيرها
Jan 31, 2023 4:17 PM
May 2020
joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Feb 4, 2023 7:34 PM
Oct 2021
HWSFAEFEWTGAFEWRTYAFVSDFGEWFSADFDSFGWERFASFC
Jun 10, 2023 6:52 AM
Jun 2023
SADASDASDSADADASDSADSDSADSADADASDSAD
May 3, 9:46 PM
Dec 2022
Shinra learns more about his brother Sho from the Joker. Shinra shares what he knows with the rest of the 8th. Things getting complicated moving forward.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

65 by Xaxas_Lyza »»
Yesterday, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

200 by ScoutMain »»
May 21, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

387 by flimmyjimmy »»
May 19, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

198 by Jamk_ »»
May 10, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2019

120 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 7, 2:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.