Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 20, 2019 7:39 PM

Apr 2018
Gonna miss this show a lot after this 1 ep. The action is really good this ep, Glass returned and I called that L'arc and them were with glass. L'arc is strong but not strong enough to beat Naofumi. Hopefully an action intense last ep to finish this series off.
Jun 20, 2019 8:49 PM

Oct 2008
Damn! this went hype knowing that Glass came down and joined the fight especially the moment that Glass was revealed allies with L'Arc & Therese!
5/5!

Jun 20, 2019 9:12 PM
Jun 2017
im so excited for the final episode next week.... its going to be GLASS vs naofumi at the end of this season 1. yeah...

and surprise, Glass is with L'arc and therese. ohh im excited to see how this will end..
Jun 20, 2019 9:29 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! Damn! They will end this season in the best way possible, with a wave!
Damn, i wonder if L'arc and that girl are also from another world like Naofumi.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 21, 2019 1:17 AM

Apr 2017
I hope the ending would not make me disappoint. The wave occured on the ocean. This episode was quite generic. It seemed the quality of their animation went down a little bit. L'Arc and Therese were supposed to be nakama but I was wrong, they're enemies. Glass appeared at the end and the last episode would be another battle. ٩(●˙—˙●)۶
Jun 21, 2019 4:05 AM
Apr 2016
Sysny said:
What, there is a teleport spell? This is pretty new. Where does it come from?
Why the other heroes are not seasick again and how could Raphtalia deal more damage than the other heroes?

All this makes no sense for me.

From the realm of cheap but convenient writing. Foremost amateur realm.
Re:formed
Jun 21, 2019 6:29 AM

Apr 2012
FreezePeach said:
Kennazone said:
This was a good episode. I don't understand why people are saying it's terrible but still watch it.
It makes them feel special and sophisticated. Poor morons just enjoy shitposting. Ignore them.
They are tsundere fans of the show.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 21, 2019 7:57 AM

Jul 2014
I mean.. really. To quote a famous ex-wrestler>
*Question for you: Why do you spend your time on something you hate? If it’s soooooo bad, leave it. I did. Works wonders.*
https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1141774687694938117
Makes sense right? can vouch for what he said too, you guys who don't like a show but still follows it should try dropping it, like he said, it works wonders, it did for me too.
Jun 21, 2019 8:37 AM

Oct 2013
TheBigGuy said:
Adnash93 said:
Does anyone know who is behind original (Japanese) Glass' voice?

According to Wikipedia, it is Megumi Han.

Thank you, good to know. She made a great job in "Shield Hero". To think that a voice actress behind Glass is the same one who voiced Yamato Rinko from "Ore Monogatari!" is worth of tipping a hat to it.
Jun 21, 2019 10:37 AM

Aug 2018
Wtf, I almost fell asleep while watching this episode. Terrible.
L'Arc & the other girl have unexistent & not explained motivations.
This is currently 4/10 and not lower just because I enjoyed some other episodes.
Meh.
Jun 21, 2019 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
Adnash93 said:
TheBigGuy said:

According to Wikipedia, it is Megumi Han.

Thank you, good to know. She made a great job in "Shield Hero". To think that a voice actress behind Glass is the same one who voiced Yamato Rinko from "Ore Monogatari!" is worth of tipping a hat to it.

You're welcome. I think so too.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 21, 2019 3:47 PM

May 2014
I still wonder why do some fans care about people keep watching a show they don't like. They say "just ignore those trolls/haters/masochists/morons/shitposters/TsUnDeReS" but you are the only ones who still give them importance after 24 chapters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 21, 2019 7:41 PM
Jan 2013
Daniel_Naumov said:
Sysny said:
What, there is a teleport spell? This is pretty new. Where does it come from?
Why the other heroes are not seasick again and how could Raphtalia deal more damage than the other heroes?

All this makes no sense for me.

No you deluded hipster.

The three heros revealed thair special skills during the round table discussion.Thats why he knows them now.Even that copy shield scene was because of that.

Haters gonna hate.You are a blatant liar.

Jun 21, 2019 8:29 PM

Dec 2016
papsoshea said:
Rhapsody- said:
I still wonder why do some fans care about people keep watching a show they don't like. They say "just ignore those trolls/haters/masochists/morons/shitposters/TsUnDeReS" but you are the only ones who still give them importance after 24 chapters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"If you don't like it, don't watch it" - because if you don't watch it, you like it, get it? They are so smart. And if you say to them that you don't watch it, then they will say you can't dislike it. Genius, genius, genius!

It allows them to define anyone with anything critical to say as a "hater", because only a hater would watch something they dislike. Which then gives them their justification to dismiss all criticism because it only comes from "haters". Next-level mental gymnastics.
Jun 21, 2019 9:49 PM

May 2014
papsoshea said:
"If you don't like it, don't watch it" - because if you don't watch it, you like it, get it? They are so smart. And if you say to them that you don't watch it, then they will say you can't dislike it. Genius, genius, genius!

>I don't like this serie. I think it's bad
-Then stop watching it!
>Ok!

*Three doritos later*

>I stopped watching that serie because I think it was bad at that point IMO
-How do you know the serie is bad if you didn't finish it!!? Hurr durr you're just a hater hurr durr only want to rant over popular shows hurr durr your opinion doesn't matter you fucking elitist hurr durr
>
Rhapsody-Jun 21, 2019 9:59 PM
Jun 21, 2019 11:34 PM
Apr 2016
genesic123 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

No you deluded hipster.

The three heros revealed thair special skills during the round table discussion.Thats why he knows them now.Even that copy shield scene was because of that.

Haters gonna hate.You are a blatant liar.

Too bad they teleported everyone, not only the heroes.
But you may keep excusing the said cheap writing if you may. One day you will hopefully develop beyond blindly praising profoundly flawed products. Like this story. Defenders gonna defend, huh?
Jun 21, 2019 11:36 PM
Apr 2016
Rhapsody- said:
papsoshea said:

>I don't like this serie. I think it's bad
-Then stop watching it!
>Ok!

*Three doritos later*

>I stopped watching that serie because I think it was bad at that point IMO
-How do you know the serie is bad if you didn't finish it!!? Hurr durr you're just a hater hurr durr only want to rant over popular shows hurr durr your opinion doesn't matter you fucking elitist hurr durr
>

Need I remind you the cycle of
A: Complains and criticizes a series (justly so or otherwise)
B: REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP WATCHIGN IT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU NOT LIKE ITH
A: Remind underdeveloped B that properly criticizing a series means you follow it and know what you are talking about.

This poor, regretful cycle has been going on since the birth of humanity, I assume you. And the worst thing is, B is still not extinct. Thousands of years of education, and they are still not extinct.
Jun 22, 2019 12:16 AM

Apr 2016
It was a pretty good episode.. I wonder why i started rooting for L'Arc & Therese?? an d for Glass xd

Jun 22, 2019 5:39 AM

Feb 2017
already in the ep of the series, use a bad cd, well well well
i watched a 2008 series with a better visual than this

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jun 22, 2019 10:32 AM
Oct 2018
I thought the way the 4 heroes were progressing was structured like a mmo. I don't like the other 3 heroes, but if they are also leveling up they should also be getting stronger. Does not really make sense that Naofumi's defense stats are getting better and he can block more powerful attacks and the other heroes can't do shit even though they are also leveling up and getting stronger. The other heroes were also higher levels than Naofumi before coming to the island because they were allowed to use the level up place in the cathedral. Maybe it's gear that makes stats better, but they all seem to be using the same things from when they started.
Maybe i'm just overthinking things and it's as simple as the other 3 heroes need to continue to be weak so Naofumi can do all the work.
Jun 22, 2019 12:22 PM
Apr 2016
Rjstizzer said:
I thought the way the 4 heroes were progressing was structured like a mmo. I don't like the other 3 heroes, but if they are also leveling up they should also be getting stronger. Does not really make sense that Naofumi's defense stats are getting better and he can block more powerful attacks and the other heroes can't do shit even though they are also leveling up and getting stronger. The other heroes were also higher levels than Naofumi before coming to the island because they were allowed to use the level up place in the cathedral. Maybe it's gear that makes stats better, but they all seem to be using the same things from when they started.
Maybe i'm just overthinking things and it's as simple as the other 3 heroes need to continue to be weak so Naofumi can do all the work.

Some other people have theorized (as I don't believe there is a definite proof) that this series is just a so-called "self-insert", where the writer in a way "inserts" himself into the series (Naofumi), deliberately building a series with colossal advantages favouring the main character, while everyone else around in a way society works (not an open hostility, but rather not liking him as a person, neighbour, etc.) is shown to be incompetent, foolish, malicious etc. That would provide some insight into why, even after the Sword, Bow, and Spear heroes (after so much time keep using one single attack) are still way beneath the main character in every aspekt. Such "self-insert" would revolve around always keeping the main character superior, which in turn caters to the one-dimensional, strength and dominance craving viewers (read:mass), and leaves more refined individuals bewildered. Of course, merely a theory I have re-phrased (and added the bit about mass because common sense) from some other internet theorists. Personally, I think the author is just an amateur and should have gathered more experience in crafting decent stories. Then I remember we are talking about "another world" narrative and I'm, like, why am I here.
ProofByColor said:
What happens when two over powered isekai protagonists go all out against each other? Find out next time! Well at this point it seems pretty obvious that L'Arc, Glass and such are from the same world the wave monster come from and they're trying to save their world by killing the heroes so all the evil monsters in their world can come into ours or some bs like that.

Does not look so obvious to me. Glass seems to be native to that worlds Wave mechanic. Think again if Glass and her overlords are not using these two, I'd say.
Daniel_NaumovJun 22, 2019 12:28 PM
Jun 22, 2019 4:12 PM

May 2015
I can't wait till next week. I won't have to see these people whine about the show and anyone who likes it anymore. You'd think they'd have common sense and would have dropped the show months ago, but I guess that's expecting too much from them.

Jun 22, 2019 4:25 PM
Apr 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
I can't wait till next week. I won't have to see these people whine about the show and anyone who likes it anymore. You'd think they'd have common sense and would have dropped the show months ago, but I guess that's expecting too much from them.

Yes, not seeing either foolishly blind adolescents screeching insults and nonsense in defense of the series, or the users mindlessly bashing on it for being an overly mediocre, clumsily written fantasy story...
Y-e-a-how long it took to end.
Jun 22, 2019 4:42 PM

May 2015
Daniel_Naumov said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Yes, not seeing either foolishly blind adolescents screeching insults and nonsense in defense of the series, or the users mindlessly bashing on it for being an overly mediocre, clumsily written fantasy story...

The former doesn't really exist and the latter is elitists that think their opinions are objective fact. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jun 22, 2019 4:49 PM
Apr 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

The former doesn't really exist and the latter is elitists that think their opinions are objective fact. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly what we are talking about. Just another week.
Jun 22, 2019 5:04 PM

Aug 2013
>People point out a dozen flaws, inconsistencies and things that don't make sense at all about the show.

>'If you don't like it don't watch it!!!11!! You are clearly an elitist!!11!!!!!11 Stop whining and enjoy everything duh hating a show won't make you special111111'.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Jun 22, 2019 6:20 PM

Dec 2016
"Mindlessly bashing".

Yep, because whatever we were doing, we were doing it "mindlessly". This is a fact that is totally true and supported by what actually happened.
Jun 22, 2019 7:17 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
This was ugly and fucking boring.

Thank god next week is the last episode.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 22, 2019 8:33 PM

Jul 2013
I dropped this show already therefore I'm not gonna talk about the episode itself.. But this episode thread or this series thread is getting to the point of toxicity (in this case more than usual) and it's proving that the series discussion is the most toxic place in MAL. Defenders attack ppl who actually criticizing the series. And haters just bashing and shit-posting episode after episode over and over.

Jun 22, 2019 9:36 PM

Nov 2011
Hatsuyuki said:
Do we really want a second season though ?

Nope. Definitely don't want a second season done by this studio.
FreezePeach said:
Kennazone said:
This was a good episode. I don't understand why people are saying it's terrible but still watch it.
It makes them feel special and sophisticated. Poor morons just enjoy shitposting. Ignore them.
Dude even if you ignore the fact that they've shit on the source material by; butchering character development (see; skipping it twice in the first 5 episodes), rearranging the order of events (see; literally episode 6 and 7), changed key/pivotal plot points (see; Naofumi suddenly and inexplicably not wanting Raphtalia to go down the same road of revenge wanting that he was going down when facing fat ugly bastard #60293), adding scenes that weren't even in the source material (see; literally the last 5 episodes.). The quality has been garbage. The CGI has been terrible since they started using it in episode 3 and the animation is average at best.

MasterHavik said:
Good episode despite Naofumi trying to act like the other heroes did nothing again. Jesus he can be a dick for no reason sometimes. Also, I didn't expect L'Arc to have a heel turn. Glass, Thersa, and L'Arc makes for a scary party.

I will say the show needs to stop making the other heroes look like jobbers.

You're kidding right? The literally did no damage to the whale, and then got shit on by L'arc in two attacks. They're the epitome of jabronies.
Demyx_IXJun 22, 2019 9:47 PM
Jun 22, 2019 9:49 PM

Apr 2018
Wow felt bad for Naofumi for him to have bad hero teammates when L'Arc's team is OP. Welp last episode next week..
Jun 22, 2019 9:51 PM

Nov 2011
SSL443 said:
Are you implying that this series was only bad because the adaptation was a hackjob? The source material is no better, if not worse.

Agree to disagree, while the LN isn't Pulitzer prize winning material, it's far better than the flaming garbage shit pile that this anime has been. Some of this shit is worse than a certain scene that was in the most recent season of SAO (didn't watch it, but I saw a video that talked about said scene).

Christ almighty I'm glad this is almost over though, even more changes from the light novel that are completely stupid.

1. Motoyasu and Itsuki had no problems with not only fighting the waves, but working together. Ren, doesn't know how to swim so he was against the idea of fighting at first, but went along with it in the end.
2. Not only is Melty not nearly dragged into the ocean by a monster, she's not even fucking there. Which obviously means no stupid as fuck speech about hurrying up in defeating them so they can all go home.
Demyx_IXJun 22, 2019 10:15 PM
Jun 22, 2019 9:56 PM

May 2014
"The former doesn't really exist and the latter is elitists that think their opinions are objective fact."

-The guy who thinks his biased standpoint is an objective fact
Jun 22, 2019 10:31 PM

Dec 2016
GalacticMagna said:
I dropped this show already therefore I'm not gonna talk about the episode itself.. But this episode thread or this series thread is getting to the point of toxicity (in this case more than usual) and it's proving that the series discussion is the most toxic place in MAL. Defenders attack ppl who actually criticizing the series. And haters just bashing and shit-posting episode after episode over and over.

So what is your contribution? Meta-whining about what other people are doing?
Jun 22, 2019 11:16 PM

Jan 2011
Demyx_IX said:
Hatsuyuki said:
Do we really want a second season though ?

Nope. Definitely don't want a second season done by this studio.
FreezePeach said:
Dude even if you ignore the fact that they've shit on the source material by; butchering character development (see; skipping it twice in the first 5 episodes), rearranging the order of events (see; literally episode 6 and 7), changed key/pivotal plot points (see; Naofumi suddenly and inexplicably not wanting Raphtalia to go down the same road of revenge wanting that he was going down when facing fat ugly bastard #60293), adding scenes that weren't even in the source material (see; literally the last 5 episodes.). The quality has been garbage. The CGI has been terrible since they started using it in episode 3 and the animation is average at best.

MasterHavik said:
Good episode despite Naofumi trying to act like the other heroes did nothing again. Jesus he can be a dick for no reason sometimes. Also, I didn't expect L'Arc to have a heel turn. Glass, Thersa, and L'Arc makes for a scary party.

I will say the show needs to stop making the other heroes look like jobbers.

You're kidding right? The literally did no damage to the whale, and then got shit on by L'arc in two attacks. They're the epitome of jabronies.
I hope they are treated better in the light novel. They can't stay the same. :(
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 22, 2019 11:52 PM

May 2015
Rhapsody- said:
"The former doesn't really exist and the latter is elitists that think their opinions are objective fact."

-The guy who thinks his biased standpoint is an objective fact

-One of the the people who, for some dumbass reason, never dropped the show.

Jun 23, 2019 12:34 AM
Nov 2018
Kxrumi said:
HYPEEEEEEEEEE!

How do you pronounce this?
Jun 23, 2019 12:40 AM
Nov 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
-Stray said:
How people can keep watching something they dislike is beyond me, criticism is one thing but this... wouldn't any normal person drop a show they don't find good? I did so with OPM S2, slime and the other isekai show with Subaru's VA despite being half way to the finish. Are you people M or something?
That being said, I really love the teamwork plays they do here, having Naofumi a non attack type really helped the others shine during a fight.

They love shitting on the series and anyone that likes it. I don't fully understand why, but my guess would be that they think they're above everyone else and that their opinion is the only correct one to have.

You have more than 3,800 posts. The mind boggles. Making the forum your home, you should have seen by now that people will keep watching a show they initially liked but came to dislike. They do so because they want to see how it ends. That they criticize the show doesn't have to mean they think they are above everyone else.

Saying "why do you watch the show when you don't like it?" misses the very common situation where people like the concept but think it is handled poorly. Such a question would be valid only if people watched a show where they didn't like the concept in the first place, and the beginning of the show.
Jun 23, 2019 12:56 AM

May 2015
Hegar said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

They love shitting on the series and anyone that likes it. I don't fully understand why, but my guess would be that they think they're above everyone else and that their opinion is the only correct one to have.

You have more than 3,800 posts. The mind boggles. Making the forum your home, you should have seen by now that people will keep watching a show they initially liked but came to dislike. They do so because they want to see how it ends. That they criticize the show doesn't have to mean they think they are above everyone else.

Saying "why do you watch the show when you don't like it?" misses the very common situation where people like the concept but think it is handled poorly. Such a question would be valid only if people watched a show where they didn't like the concept in the first place, and the beginning of the show.

Most people that are shitting on it every week never liked it in the first place. And those are the people I'm talking about.

Jun 23, 2019 1:48 AM
Apr 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Hegar said:

Most people that are shitting on it every week never liked it in the first place. And those are the people I'm talking about.

So you were not talking about me, Sir Critique Finest, who does not stand by idly when some third rate series is smeared across his screen? Me mighty art, we've evaded a bullet here.
SSL443 said:
"Mindlessly bashing".

Yep, because whatever we were doing, we were doing it "mindlessly". This is a fact that is totally true and supported by what actually happened.

Just like the previous user, I never specified that everyone "bashing" was doing so mindlessly. Exact wording, please. I also support the viewpoint that this series should have stayed in a corner for "another world" craving... people. Alteration of source to elevate and venerate Naofumi even more (and thus make he mass like him more, in short) is, frankly, a spit into the essence of art. And I would gladly spit back.
Jun 23, 2019 2:02 AM

Dec 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
Just like the previous user, I never specified that everyone "bashing" was doing so mindlessly. Exact wording, please. I also support the viewpoint that this series should have stayed in a corner for "another world" craving... people. Alteration of source to elevate and venerate Naofumi even more (and thus make he mass like him more, in short) is, frankly, a spit into the essence of art. And I would gladly spit back.

Ah yes, you were conveniently vague so that you can avoid being called out for your use of loaded language.
Jun 23, 2019 2:04 AM
Apr 2016
SSL443 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Ah yes, you were conveniently vague so that you can avoid being called out for your use of loaded language.

I always cover my flanks.
Jun 23, 2019 7:28 AM

Feb 2018
Woahhh most epic battle. One more.
Jun 23, 2019 6:34 PM

Oct 2017
Actar said:
I don't understand the people who hope that Season 2 doesn't happen. Like, how selfish can you get? What would a second season do other than bring its fans joy?

.... take away money and resources perhaps better spent on better shows.
Jun 23, 2019 6:35 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, what a intense episode!

So yeah, L'Arc and Theresse are their enimies, and didn't expect them to coem from another world, and the same as Glass! Its kinda sad seeing the ones that Naofumi recognized as a valuable friend and ally being his enemies!

But i still like them, L'Arc and Theresse showed to be good person by attacking ships and next helping them, i loved how they are fair and square, so the bracelet made by Naofumi have a will, and i really apreciate Theresse changing her bracelet gem cause of that, and their combo was also awesome!

Naofumi's party teamwork as improved a lot, i loved their combo, so awesome, L'Arc didn't expected that, but was so beautiful too see!

Glass is back, and is int L'Arc side, and complimented once again Naofumi, i wonder how it will finish, sad next episode is the next one, but i am hyped for that!

This Queen is a Great Woman, and showed what is a true Queen! By joinign the fight!

The other three heroes just dont deserve being mentioned more than this!They were useless once again, and flee away!
Jun 23, 2019 8:09 PM
Oct 2017
Hegar said:
Kxrumi said:
HYPEEEEEEEEEE!

How do you pronounce this?
"jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip" (?
Jun 23, 2019 11:06 PM

May 2014
Can someone please explain to me why they’re trying to kill Naofumi??? They just said “yo I’m from another world and I need to kill you because of something that wasn’t really explained!!” Anime only here feel free to spoil some stuff for me in the source material
Oscar and Andre deserved better
Jun 25, 2019 1:35 AM

Jul 2015
Hylianticipated said:
His explanation for why he's trying to kill the shield hero makes zero fucking sense. "We need you to die because our world is dying." Okay, so? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

That's what I'm saying! I hope they explain more in the last episode because I had to replay their explanation like I really didn't understand their reason lol. If your world was already on the brink of destruction then how does destroying another world automatically fix your world? Lol.
Jun 25, 2019 2:08 AM

Dec 2016
This series likes to fake a sense of depth or intrigue by withholding basic information from the plot for no reason.

It's the same thing as the whole "devil of the shield" religion from the beginning of the show. Somehow they kept this from the audience even though, I don't know, it's the fucking state religion that everyone is a member of. But they don't bother to elucidate this as the reason everyone hates Naofumi, because ooh it makes it into a political intrigue.

And of course when you point this out, fanboys scream that you just want the plot "spoonfed" to you. 10/10 reasoning.
Jun 25, 2019 8:00 AM

Nov 2014
Oh hey look, finally a non-recycled plot point with a character that isn't pathetic (other than Naofumi's party)! Oh wait, it's the 2nd last episode... fucking... DAMN IT!

Back when Glass was introduced, I was thinking that would be the moment we got a real antagonist and not a shitty faux antagonist like Malty, but alas we're here 2nd last episode and nothing else has happened.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

546 by ridly »»
May 6, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

271 by Der_Body »»
Apr 26, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

195 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

428 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.