Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2018 3:38 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Bakumatsu | TV | PV
Bakumatsu is based on the upcoming smartphone game Renai Bakumatsu Kareshi: Toki no Kanata de Hanasaku Koi developed by Furyu. Masaki Watanabe (Seikaisuru Kado) will direct the series at Studio Deen. The promotional video features the opening theme "Spiral Maze" by MIKOTO. The anime is scheduled to broadcast on October 4.

Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. | TV | Character PV
Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama is based on matoba's manga. The two character videos introduce Beelzebub and Meulin, who are voiced by Saori Oonishi (Amanchu!) and Rikuya Yasuda (Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss!), respectively.

Note: The videos are region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Note: The videos are region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Boogiepop wa Warawanai | TV | PV
The new anime adaptation of Kouhei Kadono and Kouji Ogata's Boogiepop light novel series will air in January 2019. Shingo Natsume (ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka) is directing the anime at Madhouse with scripts by Tomohiro Suzuki (One Punch Man).

Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. | TV | PV
Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. is a TV anime by CloverWorks that adapts Hashigo Sakurabi's yaoi manga. Naoyuki Tatsuwa (Nisekoi) is in charge of direction. The series is slated to broadcast in October via Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS11.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Endro~! | TV | Character PV
Endro~! is an original project by I~A~Rupi~!, and the anime will be directed by Kaori (Yuyushiki) at Studio Gokumi. The first character promotional video previews Juulia Charldetto, who will be voiced by Hikaru Akao (Comic Girls). The series is slated to air in Winter 2019.

Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? | TV | PV
The first promotional video of the anime based on Okina Baba's Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? light novel reveals that Kumo (Watashi) will be voiced by Aoi Yuuki (Owari no Seraph).

One Punch Man 2nd Season | TV | PV
Produced by J.C.Staff, the second season of One Punch Man anime series adapting ONE and Yusuke Murata's action comedy manga will premiere in April 2019. Anison band JAM Project will return to perform the opening theme song. The main cast are reprising their roles with Hikaru Midorikawa joining as the character Garou.

Release the Spyce | TV | PV
The second promotional video of Namori (Yuru Yuri) and Takahiro's (Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru) Release the Spyce anime is slated to air on October 6 and will be available on the MBS, Tokyo MX and BS11 channels.

Toaru Majutsu no Index III | TV | PV
A new promotional video for the third season of Toaru Majutsu no Index anime series was revealed at the Comiket 94 event on Friday, featuring the opening theme song "Gravitation" by Maon Kurosaki. The anime will premiere on October 5 at 10:00 p.m. on AT-X, Tokyo MX, BS11, and MBS networks.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi | Movie | Teaser
A teaser video for the sixth chapter of Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi, which is slated to premiere on November 2.

Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi | TV | PV
A second promotional video for studio AXsiZ's Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi. The anime is scheduled to air on Tokyo MX and Sun TV starting from October 7.

Yarichin☆Bitch-bu | OVA | PV
Yarichin☆Bitch-bu is an OVA adaptation of Tanaka Ogeretsu's yaoi manga. The episode will be bundled with the manga's third volume that will ship on September 21. The promotional video features the theme song: "Touch You" by Shiritsu MoriMouri Gakuen Senshun♥Danshis.

Sakana-sanDec 23, 2018 11:12 AM
Aug 12, 2018 3:50 PM

Dec 2014
The PV for Boogiepop was super interesting, definitely watching that now.

Nice to see Toaru again as well but I don't remember much of the first 2 seasons. xD
Aug 12, 2018 3:50 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
keep bringing on the waifus japan

never

fucking

change
Aug 12, 2018 3:57 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Boogiepop and OPM hype.
The rest seems pretty whatever.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 12, 2018 4:13 PM

May 2012
looking forward for these anime

One punch man 2
Toaru Majutsu no Index III
Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi (the blond girl look like ange from cross ange)
Release the Spyce (hot girls + action)
Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?
Boogiepop wa Warawanai

Might also watch Endro~! if it is short series
Aug 12, 2018 4:18 PM

Jan 2016
Looking forward to Boogiepop and Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?. Hype for OPM.

And Release the Spyce; Princess Principal 2.0 (?)
Aug 12, 2018 4:18 PM

Jun 2014
Looking forward to OPM S2. I really should catch up to the manga.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 12, 2018 4:19 PM

Dec 2015
OPM S2 PV was hype even though they didn't show any real footage!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 12, 2018 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
No... My favorite spider is in CG. I’m worried.
Aug 12, 2018 8:35 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
OPM S2, Boogiepop and To Aru S3, are the shows that I’ll probably only be watching.

I’m glad to see J.C Staff is taking their time with OPM S2. I’m sure the Studio is not very experienced with Battle Action anime, so it’s good to know they are taking this very seriously.
I didn’t enjoy the first two seasons of To Aru Majutsu too much, but I sure enjoyed the Scientific Railgun adaptions, so I’m actually more keen to see an announcement of a S3 of Scientific Railgun.
Boogiepop PV looks interesting, I hope this delivers!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 12, 2018 10:40 PM

Dec 2017
nai wa~

i just hope the CG for Kumo desu ga wouldn’t be that bad, the studio name is not annouced yet, but please man, i hope it’s just for the PV sake
Aug 13, 2018 3:14 AM

Aug 2016
holy, except few things like OPM2 and boogie the rest was pretty damn trash,
CYA industry
Aug 13, 2018 3:25 AM

Apr 2009
Kumo in CGI?
Top10AnimeBetrayals.
Aug 13, 2018 7:43 PM
May 2016
Bakumatsu looks like it could be good, but I have low expectations
Boogie looks bad-ass
Spyce only showed me that Lay-duce has stepped up their game in terms of animation, and the series could be cool, I'll probably try it.
Ulysses looks like it'll probably be trash, but I've been surprised by series like Harukana recieve or Chivalry of a Failed Knight in the past, so I'll wait to see if it gets recommended.
Aug 13, 2018 8:53 PM

Oct 2010
Unique snowflake selection of top picks: Endro, Release the Spyce, Kumo desu ga, Yamato 2202 - though I haven't even started 2199 yet, as I wanted to finish the originals first and only recently completed Yamato III.

Real life friends will probably try to pressure me into watching One Punch Man 2. I guess I could put it on while I do something else.
Aug 14, 2018 1:15 AM

Jul 2015
Beelzebub-jou looks like a cute romance
also Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? sound interesting

as someone who hated Opm s1 i will not touch s2

More topics from this board

» "Oshi no Ko" Season 2 Reveals Supporting Cast Pair, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - May 26

16 by Tokoya »»
1 hour ago

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by Yubisoft »»
2 hours ago

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by perseii »»
5 hours ago

» New 'Keroro Gunsou' Anime Project Announced

DatRandomDude - Mar 31

13 by LuminousXstar »»
Yesterday, 1:07 PM

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.