Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 9:29 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess all things have to come to an end eventually, it was nice though that Teresa could pretty much go on a date with Tada-kun for her last day. Quite a sudden leave though and with three episodes remaining I do wonder what will happen next as Tada-kun seems to has just experienced love for the first time as well! Up to the next episode.
Aug 9, 2018 4:09 AM

Dec 2016
Oh my god that ending was fucking brutal
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 9, 2018 8:07 AM

Feb 2017
It's sad that I feel this show would be a lot better without Teresa and Mitsuyoshi. Could they drown in ED? Pretty please? I really want to strangle Teresa, she went from "cute, nice girl" to "stereotypical blonde". I don't know, do anime makers think it's okay to put whatever into anime just because it's romance? It's still a good anime but main characters are too annoying to stand it. Well, it might be that my standards are high, of course. But when I watch anime I demand logic. And even though love as a feeling isn't quite logical, it doesn't justify erasing logic from every single aspect of the show. Also, Alec is suddenly nice to Kaoru. Who cares that she was bullying him for a long time, now, all of a sudden, she likes him. Please, Logic-san, get back, I miss you!
Oh well. Am I expecting too much from original animes? Well, I think Doga Kobo staff had just enough time to realize some aspects of TadaKoi are purely dumb and unrealistic. Until this episode I was quite positive, I thought "well, there are no perfect animes, mistakes are everywhere". But this one really seemed like "Oh damn, we focused on other couples too much! Gotta stick some Teresa x Mitsuyoshi, doesn't matter how, it has to be there and then whatever!". Well, that's how I feel. I watch mostly comedy and romance animes and I know how good ones should be like. Well, it feels more like a review, doesn't it? But episode 10 made my feelings explode. So I kinda had to share them. One day I may go back to this comment section and think "Jesus, girl, why were you complaining so much?". Or not.
Well, maybe I was expecting too much, after all.
Aug 9, 2018 8:47 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was so sad... Why couldn't Nyanko big get a manju bun; I feel for you Nyanko.
Other than that, mitsuyoshi, once again, has to come to terms with a loss -albeit, a loss not as grievous as his first. Even though that's the case, this time round an opportunity has been presented which must be seized before lost eternally; he needs to chase down the girl that he developed feelings for -no small task, as he fell hard for a princess (so hard he didn't realise his descent and the truth dawned on him at terminal).
Next episode gets closer to the finale (For this season) let's see how far he'll go... It'll probably be something like him boarding a plane 😂😂.
Aug 14, 2018 10:23 AM

Dec 2014
well that was a good episode.. a sudden change in alec was somewhat amazing… and then we know why that was at the end of the episode
Apr 4, 2019 5:57 AM

Aug 2017
1/5 again. Good, theresa went home. Time to wrap things up and end this.

More Hinako is the only thing that can improve this show a little.
May 2, 2020 8:47 AM
Jul 2015
Oh wow :O
I think Alex and Ijyuin would make a great couple :)

May 12, 2021 8:38 PM

Jan 2021
lmao the Rainbow Shogun reenactment was hilarious!

still tryna figure out what it means.............. "make your heart rainbow!" :/
Jul 23, 2021 1:04 PM

Aug 2017
And they don't say anything just for the sake of drama. Its kinda annoying.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 12, 2021 4:51 PM

Jul 2019
Watched this yesterday and forgot most of it lol. But I mean like, the ending still stuck with me and I thought it was p dramatic for an anime like this, the fact that they in a way didn't see it coming was something too.

But I mean that's all for now. Let's see what's next.

Oh yeah and Alec changed up for Kaoru too, nice nice.
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Mar 2019
Wow that was sudden. The conversation between Teresa and Mitsuyoshi on that tower felt too forved at some points. I really don't think Teresa is the only person that Tada felt so comfortable around, or that he has somehow locked his emotions away, not saying what he thinks, especially when we had that episode with Kaoru.

It was nice to see Alec being nice to Kaoru but I wonder how this will continue. I do think that in the end they will get together sadly.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

58 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.