Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 8:55 AM

Dec 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ijuin yelling and laughing while running through the rain izza mood
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 4:52 PM

Feb 2017
I can finally express my anger! believe me, this comment was waiting way too long to be posted.

It's the worst when you think you're right because you're trying to be logical and then BOOM, anime logic, you're wrong!
That's how I feel now. I was sure they wouldn't do something so stupid as Teresa falling in love with Mitsuyoshi out of the blue. But guess what? They did it. She knows him for quite a long time now and she realized she loves him last week. How stupid is this?
Luckily it was a good episode, a really funny one. Now I really think Best Boy Kaoru has feelings for Alec.
I mean, Teresa acted horrible at one point. It's awful to kiss sleeping person because they can't say "no". She violated Mitsuyoshi's private space. Yeah, she likes him, but it's unknow whether he likes her or not.
I think I changed my mind. She doesn't deserved Charles. And she doesn't deserve Mitsuyoshi's love as well.
It's still a good show but I would like to slap Teresa in the face.
Aug 8, 2018 9:32 PM

May 2012
Did Teresa actually kissed Tada-kun? Not really sure actually but well it was a beautiful scenery! Looking quite forwards to see what happens next.
Aug 9, 2018 8:45 AM

Jan 2017
I liked how this episode highlights the way anime overplays the symptoms of a fever, dined as though it were a throwback to an era where fevers were considered fatal; there is medication you know, it's not particularly life threatening as it would've been 100 or so years ago... But hey, it's a standard trope to portray the emotions of the characters.
E.g. Right now Theresa is suffering 'cause of her duties to the throne and her love for Tada, his fever quantifying what is buried in her -as seen with that kiss.

Seriously though, they need to give resume Nyanko Big's VoiceOver Because he's got so much character and I'd want to especially see his opinion of things
Aug 14, 2018 10:23 AM

Dec 2014
Alec declaration in the beginning //… never thought Teresa was the one who will be dearing
Aug 22, 2018 2:48 AM

Jan 2012
im so confused, up until the star gazing where they had a little moment there was no indication whatsoever that either of them had anything other than maybe a slight attraction or likeness to one another.... now this episode she is claiming her love for him and even goes in for a rapey kiss when he's asleep.... what even is this anime?!
Apr 4, 2019 5:48 AM

Aug 2017
1/5 again. Terrible show.
Jul 16, 2021 12:51 PM

Sep 2012
randompadley said:
im so confused, up until the star gazing where they had a little moment there was no indication whatsoever that either of them had anything other than maybe a slight attraction or likeness to one another.... now this episode she is claiming her love for him and even goes in for a rapey kiss when he's asleep.... what even is this anime?!

ur blind if u didn't notice their small dev, they just didn't show it at first but again it was allover her face, and also in the ep where cat talked it was strongly hinted the 8sec rule to fall in love and they had 8sec eye contact in that ep but the truth is they fell for each other at first sight when they first met it was 2obvious
Jul 22, 2021 11:18 AM

Aug 2017
Teresa and Mitsuyoshi romance feels forced especially when the anime is full of fillers. I wonder how they're going to end this anime now.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 11, 2021 5:47 PM

Jul 2019
They kissed?? I think they did but the anime made it ambiguous :(

Anyways lovely episode, good to see that the ship is going strong, but Teresa stills sticking to the original plan, wonder how that will turn out (obviously her still winning Tada).

Anyways, I liked this episode and the contest was funny too lmao Kaoru still loving himself over all else.
Mar 28, 4:18 PM

Mar 2019
Despite what I said last episode, this was a nice episode from Teresa, it felt more natural and relatable, having to go and leave all this behind, although taking Mitsuyoshi's first kiss like that wouldn't be that nice, but she might have stopped right before.

I wonder where this will go, I would still like for the ship to not be a thing.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

58 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.