Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 27, 2020 4:52 PM
May 2020
One of the best Romance out there! Good Character development, no tsundere crap, no echi stuff and most of all very heartwarming.

Really hope they make atleast an Ova to show their relationship now. Also hope they make an Manga Adaptation for it.

10/10 Very Underated and deserves more higher ratings.

Would definitely Recommend for those who like Romance Anime ッ
Aug 14, 2020 11:27 PM
Aug 2020
okay it was pretty good until the ending... WHO BECAME THE NEXT QUEEN THEN IF TERESA WENT BACK TO JAPAN???!!!!
Aug 29, 2020 2:47 AM

Jul 2016
Ahhh never been frustrated with this kind of ending! (I came here to rant haha) Bruh, it was a happy ending (which is fine) but how? Where is the reality of the story? If im gonna illustrate the ending it was like your cellphone is broken then they repaired it with glue.
Sep 1, 2020 1:26 PM

May 2010
It was a lovely ending, but what happened to her being queen?? Doesnt she have to go back to that? Will tada's little sister ever confess to her crush? Will nyanko big have kittens with his girlfriend?? Will alec ever tell Charles how she feels? T.T
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 1, 2020 4:00 PM
Feb 2018
niiica said:
I was quite disappointed with the ending of this anime. Like many, I was hoping for a more realistic ending. Maybe if this show aired back when I was younger, then I would have enjoyed it but I feel like with the person that Teresa is supposed to be, a princess, then this love would not have been possible. It was already good when they told each other that they liked each other and “would never forget this love” but Teresa coming back for Mitsuyoshi in Japan killed it for me. So what’s going to happen to her country now? She said that she will never leave Tada’s side again, so does that mean that she’s relinquishing her position as the princess of Larsenberg? She’s the only daughter, so does that mean that they would have to have the next person in line (whoever that is) take the throne? This is high school! You guys have a lot of growing up to do. It is incredibly selfish if she threw her position away just for Mitsuyoshi. Or maybe it’s an open ending and we’re free to imagine what we want to imagine, especially nowadays where royals (particularly England) have been marrying commoners.

Charles was definitely the MVP. I felt bad for him because it seemed like he really did love Teresa, but at the same time, it was good that he called off the engagement because he shouldn’t be in a one-sided relationship like that.

Ijuin is such a great best friend too, always supporting Mitsuyoshi. I love Miyano Mamoru!

I agree with you. I mean, the story is really cute but it doesn't make sense the ending. Being the only heir to the throne is difficult so if you wanna abdicate, it will be pretty hard, I think. It's sad their love story, especially because of their social status but even everyone want they become boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't think here suits. The anime didn't explain how Luxemburgo royalty let Teresa going back (and because of love) to Japan, or what will happen in a future. Just ending like that isn't enought and it's too rush. I'll try searching the final in the manga.

What happens with the other characters?? They got their happy ending or what happens? And Charles? He's a good person too and I'd like to see what happens.
Oct 30, 2020 10:03 AM
Jun 2020
I love it and if anyone knows where can i read the manga of it or theres a manga can you tell me please😭
Mar 20, 2021 3:46 PM

Feb 2010
It was totally unrealistic for monarchs to break off their engagement, heck Charles is supposed to be the King lmao

Well, Larsenburg doesn't really exist so they may have "different customs"
Abdicating at the age of 18, the nobles would've been furious if this was real
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 16, 2021 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
Cashdax said:
It was totally unrealistic for monarchs to break off their engagement, heck Charles is supposed to be the King lmao

Well, Larsenburg doesn't really exist so they may have "different customs"
Abdicating at the age of 18, the nobles would've been furious if this was real

yea but its paste of a small country in EU that is ruled by King and Queen, forgot the countries name second monarch country i know after England

unrealistic no sins she is the only... so she can force their hand if she grown backbone and says may way or the highway i get to be happy as queen or our monarchy collapses

mlk33a21 said:
okay it was pretty good until the ending... WHO BECAME THE NEXT QUEEN THEN IF TERESA WENT BACK TO JAPAN???!!!!

even when she was engaged to the other guy it was said until she is 18 she can't become queen so later they return together, think
Sugram22Jul 16, 2021 1:51 PM
Jul 25, 2021 11:35 AM

Aug 2017
-They never explained why Teresa was "forced" to marry Charles.
-They never explained what happened to the monarchy after Teresa rejected Charles and returned to Japan.
-They never explained how Japan never knew that a Princess from another country was there.
-Several subplots weren't concluded: the creepy Hajime never realized Hinako was Hina all the time, Kentarou and Yui relationship, Alec and Charles relationship.

Besides the terrible romance, I'm angry at Teresa and Alec, what they did to their "friends" was awful. They never said goodbye and they forgot about them at the end. This anime is a disaster!

4/10 for the anime.
NurguburuJul 25, 2021 11:38 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 1, 2021 6:59 PM
Dec 2018
I need after story of this show asf, please omfg.
Aug 12, 2021 6:23 PM

Jul 2019
To end with, they confess, and everything goes back to the way it was. I honestly didn't expect it tho because it was so last minute. But hey, romance anime do what it gotta do.

Great anime. Enjoyed it a lot for sure. Very simple stuff really gets me good these days. Also shout-out to the people who actively disliked this anime but made it to the end lmao. These threads do hold some good at times.

Kinda upset at a few stuff tho. Like Pin-senpai's lack of knowledge as to who is Hina and Yamashita's love life. To some extent Charles as well. Speaking of Charles, what a real bro lmao. Left his wife for some fun.

Anyways, nice ending. Loved this anime. 8/10 for enjoyment.
Aug 31, 2021 1:58 PM
Apr 2021
This anime need OVA or MOVIE for The Real Ending ❤️
Sep 17, 2021 4:21 PM

Jun 2019
What a Beautiful way to send off the series!
Loved this anime from start to finish, the comedy, character chemistry and the romance, it was all so good, It felt refreshing and original.
Sep 22, 2021 8:07 PM
Apr 2019
I spoiled myself with the ending.
That happy end is a crucial thing that keeps me off from dropping this anime.
When there's queen or princess in love with ordinary person it's usually going to end bitter ending. That's my common sense when watching anime with that theme.
At least this one is a surprise happy end.

The only crucial question what is Charles status? Is he a duke that has many supporter?
Cause usually the one with higher status or position that can broke off a deal.
What happen with Larsenburg monarch if Teresa leave?
And from the way Teresa and Alec talk about her resolution in the start of episode 9, it seems like there's other people that has the rights for the throne, who is that other people?

Overall a 9/10 for the enjoyment and happy end.
Sep 24, 2021 7:37 AM
Dec 2019
What a masterpiece it was, an amazing journey finally come to and end for me. Thanks to Muse Asia for uploading this. Man I'm about to cry the tears of happiness. ❤️
The way this anime handled every character is highly praise worthy. Tada and Teresa got each other. Charles became the MVP and Elec got the attention she deserves. A win win situation. Well I wanted to see more of Hajime and Hina too but still that's fine. Thanks to Ijuuin for being such a best friend and always supporting Tada in his bad time.
Man I have so much to say, this anime surpassed my expectations. I just love it so much. 😍
Sep 25, 2021 9:55 AM

Feb 2020
I loved this Series. Such a Refreshing change for me after watching so many Battle Shounen and Ecchi Stuff. Damn, I want a friend like Kaoru. I hope it gets a 2nd season but that's highly Unlikely to happen ig.
NikunjK786 said:
What a masterpiece it was, an amazing journey finally come to and end for me. Thanks to Muse Asia for uploading this.
Muse Asia Supremacy <3

Sep 25, 2021 6:33 PM

Sep 2021
A cliche romance story but doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. For me its fresh thing up a bit to the romance genre. Glad to see both of them together again in the end, but there's something bothering me. Teresa coming back to Japan meaning that she put on hold to the next future Queen? When they did married together does she still have the right to be the future Queen? What about Tada posititon in that matter? Sorry, but I didn't know much about this King-Queen works.
Oct 4, 2021 4:21 AM

Mar 2012
I was already okay with the closure/confession scene and thought they'll move on. I thought this will have a realistic ending so I got surprised at the end 😅 How will Tada/Teresa be together with her status... But I should've expected this the moment Tada went overseas. Be happy, Charles ;;
Dec 5, 2021 7:59 AM
Jun 2014
Jotakak said:
BUT WHAT ABOUT PIN-SENPAI AND HINA

I was expecting more......
Jan 22, 2022 5:39 PM
Aug 2017
Tsuki_Shika said:
Everything was great until the part where Teresa and Alec went back to their country, everything after that was weird and unrealistic.

This anime had a good feel to it overall, especially the first half. Definitely could've easily been taken to the next level if more thought was put into the plot, especially the ending. And to accomplish that, 20-something episodes would've been perfect.
An unhappy ending- excellently done- would've made me experience deeper emotions (heck any emotions) and make this a truly memorable anime.

I also wish Pin-senpai would've figured out who HINA truly is.

The most climatic part of the anime that had me on the edge of my seat was the minute Mitsuyoshi spent running after the invitation in the river hahaha

Also my favorite part of this anime was the Rainbow Shogun running gag, and the obviously-a-hit-man guy haha

Too late but I can't stop myself from saying that it could have been perfectly told if they had given more importance to the empire or whatever that country has in this story. It's also worth noting that not every one is afraid of Relinquishing their title (crown). Something similar happened when princess of Japan recently did and moved to the US with her now married husband (a commoner). This anime did a terrible job of handling the whole situation. It's not rainbow but it is not a hell in the 21st century either.
Jun 15, 2022 12:29 AM
Mar 2022
Swagernator said:
What a terrible ending to an even more terrible anime.

I scored many shows with low ratings but none i consider waste of time, except this one.
waste of time ? Lmao better than those romcom shit where "fan service" only matters.
Aug 28, 2022 12:26 PM
Dec 2021
great anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 22, 2023 9:29 AM
Aug 2021
the ending is quite vague no?, how would a princess of a country do that easily..
Mar 26, 2023 4:51 AM
Aug 2022
Satisfactory Ending and Wonderful Anime.
Ricky16Mar 26, 2023 5:00 AM
Aug 19, 2023 10:07 AM
Aug 2022
the ending is make me heartwarming
Sep 17, 2023 11:51 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to ReaperCreeper
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That ending psyche out. Charles is such a bro he'll help you cuck him.
@ReaperCreeper He 100% traded up, to Alex.
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Mar 2019
That was quite the ending. Charles really is the best, lol. I'm still not sure how this works, Teresa just leaving and going to Japan forever (I'm assuming since that's what Rachel did). What happened with her being a queen and how can you just stop the engagement? Nevertheless, it was a nice ending, seeing Teresa there.

Hajime going away was also sad even if it wasn't the main point of the ending or anime. Everything has returned to normal now. Also Kaoru was nice there.

Overall Im' still not a fan of the last part with the drama, but I liked the first part a lot. The first episode was very funny and the next ones were nice to watch. I still disliked how forced things were between Tada and Teresa, with Tada telling her everything he had in himself, but at least at the very end they looked nice together.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

58 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.