Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 15, 2018 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very cute episode :D

The girls camp out with Mount Fuij in the background. Kinda iconic if you ask me. There's even a dog that joined them along with some frisbee throwing. That looked like a lot of fun and a pleasant experience for everyone there.

The night camping part was cute too. They even got the dog dressed up in some pirate gear! A very Christmas based episode!
Stark700Mar 15, 2018 7:34 AM
Mar 15, 2018 8:08 AM

Jan 2012
It's the bunny doggy assassin versus the blankie monsters in our penultimate Christmas episode this week! Boy, Sensei's a completely different person when she gets hammered. Was glad when the girls dressed as Santa finally giving off that holiday spirit. And yeah, camping with friends ain't too bad now is it Rin? Man I'm gonna miss this. :(
Mar 15, 2018 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
The gang is assembled! Great episode.

Teacher in one constant limbo during the whole episode xD

Next week last episode :(
Mar 15, 2018 8:12 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode, probably my favorite till date as well. Just pure fun with a nice pleasant vibe.

I don't know why but I found the part where Ohgaki talks to Aoi in her dialect really funny. xD
Sensei is such a drunk. xD

The cooking was great, the view of Mt.Fuji was great, the eating was great. Everything was done really well and I'm pretty sure I was smiling the whole time while watching this. I also loved Aoi's comparison of the 'Quiet Eaters' and the ' Emotional eaters'. XD
The final scene with Rin reflecting on how group camping might not be so bad after all was really nice as well. :)

Finale next week, will miss this. :(
Mar 15, 2018 8:34 AM

Nov 2016
Sensei,do we have not any more gas?I do not. Best line xD

Playing with a dog,eating high quality meat and Santa Clangers.

This episode was just pure bliss,the cast had a good time and me too.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 15, 2018 8:37 AM

Jul 2012
Great episode and so relaxing!

The first half was most of the part gathering and setting, really love reactions on Chikuwa and it began with assassination from Saito =/ As always their Line chatting is the best. And the blanket society is back, now with the general Chikuwa!

For the most part that was cooking and eating episode, what can i say that was really delicious, now i'm really hungry.

So glad that Rin's enjoying the group camp so much! And Toba-sensei also going all out ...

Only one episode left, definitely will miss this show.
Mar 15, 2018 8:48 AM

Apr 2016
Superrr comfy! Great episode.
Finale next week, gonna miss this show for sure :(
Mar 15, 2018 8:53 AM

Sep 2013
It only took 11 episodes but the cast is finally together. What a world.
Mar 15, 2018 8:56 AM
Jan 2018
It's sad to think that next week's episode will be the last episode of the series....

Well anyway, today's episode is very cute, the blanket secret society has now recruited more of its members and now has a leader.....

I'm impressed on Toba-sensei's drinking.....even tho she got drunk before the fun even started...

Great episode.....hoping to get a season 2 of yuru camp∆
Mar 15, 2018 9:31 AM

Jun 2015
It was good to see everyone going camping together. They all had a very fun time. The dog is so cute in its outfit. Sensei is quite the drunk lol. One more episode left...
Mar 15, 2018 9:33 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm the camp ground that they decided to choose sure was wide though. Anticipation for the Christmas camp sure is high. Hmm Toasted marshmallows with choc cookies sure looks tasty. Dressing up Toba sensei though sure looked fun. Ena's scary message to Rin though and subsequent actions sure was funny though. They sure ended up having a lot of fun before setting up camp though. The number of adhoc teams that they came up with in this episode sure was impressive. But the food they ended up making sure looked tasty. A great episode as always and i can't wait to see how it will end next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2018 9:36 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like the girls finally went on their trip together, all of them.
Which was nice to watch and i have to say it's a good thing i am having dinner soon since this episode made me very hungry.
Seems the girls liked the food.
Mar 15, 2018 9:45 AM
Jun 2015
did i sense a shokugeki reference when rin is describing the meat xD
Mar 15, 2018 9:53 AM

Aug 2013
As I mentioned from the previous episode discussion, the drunk teacher really reduced the innocent and adorable atmosphere of the camping. Definitely not a fan of adding Toba-sensei, but thankfully she's only here for this last camp (unless Yuru Camp gets a sequel).

Really enjoyed how lively the camping is. Aoi's pulling out all the unexpected on her cooking gave off some shokugeki vibe.

My phone's gallery is full of Nadeshiko's pics yet again.
Mar 15, 2018 10:12 AM

Jul 2017
Ah...11 episodes in, a the whole gang's settled in for Christmas-feels camp!

So seemingly they put all of their skills to the table...with Toba-sensei knocked out by booze, and Nadeshiko's dog-eat-dogging "show" to prepare for the night ahead that is Christmas-eve nite.

When it comes, sukiyaki comes to the table....with the secret blankie society and Chikuwa as leader!!! More rolling times ahead...(wait is that a Shokugeki reference by everyone!?) HAHA with the "quiet eaters" and "emotional eaters" feel...

And now, Santa suit to become Santa Clangers! And Inuyama-san, sukiyaki buffet???

Rin's expression that her solo camping hobby once shielded from people, finally puts a smile on her face.

The final episode next week...really missing this comfy series :(
Mar 15, 2018 10:15 AM

Mar 2016
This has probably been THE best non-romance/drama slice-of-life series I've watched in the longest while.
Mar 15, 2018 10:21 AM

Nov 2007
Always make food for yourself before watching Yuru Camp! it's a rule

merry xmas XD
Mar 15, 2018 10:55 AM
Mar 2016
if any AOTS contest exist
this season must be very tough!
too much Contenders!

this show is awesome
barely wrong every episode
Top Notch OST
and Art so beautifull
comedy isnt something make you over laughly but endless creepy grinning
NdanHMMar 15, 2018 11:08 AM
Mar 15, 2018 11:26 AM

Jul 2014
Why the heck is this show so damn comfy!?
I've never felt something like this watching an anime, well probably some but they couldnt keep it up like how this show does, it literally gets comfier with each passing episode its comfy boggling!
with that being said the most adorable part was rabbit dog running towads em and they wait for said creature to snuggle with them but runs toward the comfy hidden drunk sensei blanket.

Next ep is the last... Im gonna miss this show... so much... its given me so much comfy vibes after a hard day of work.

PS: Nadeshiko's "Okiedokie" was too damn precious! hhhhng!
-StrayMar 15, 2018 11:33 AM
Mar 15, 2018 11:40 AM

Mar 2013
what a great episode it's sad that this anime has one more episode and it's over. I enjoyed every moment that involved chikuwa or toba sensei I'm sad we didn't see more of them sooner. this episode alone makes me want to go camping but there aren't any good areas where I live. The music in this anime is just so damn relaxing it's unfair.
Mar 15, 2018 12:33 PM

Dec 2017
Didn't expect that drunk lady to be there too, but she's adorable :]

Mar 15, 2018 12:56 PM

Nov 2009
Anise_Punter said:
i need the girls in santa hats in the next two weeks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how is this show so best
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Mar 15, 2018 12:56 PM

Nov 2014
The gathering of all them really cheer my feelings.
Mar 15, 2018 1:04 PM

Jul 2016
We needed this episode so much. All the charm is gathered together, at last. Tobei sensei sure hasn't changed. At least she forgot some alcohol this time, which might be a good thing. She's drunk enough without it; her obsession with alcohol probably rivals our obsession with anime, so she's better off taking the break. Nadeshiko getting chased by the dog and playing with the kids was too much to handle.

I bet they'd all make great mall santas. They could use the money to save and put some aside for new camping gear. There's just too much fun this episode. My heart was even pounding when it was over.

Nadeshiko needs to do her blanklet monster act as a show for some kids and dress up tobei as a side-kick monster while she's passed out. It would be the best kids show ever.

Mar 15, 2018 1:05 PM

Feb 2014
And the cast has finally united at last! That also includes Toba-Sensei as well, even though she drinks alcohol like its gone out of fashion though. XD

Rin is a pure solo camper, but I'm glad that she was enjoying the experience of a group camping session. Saitou was spot on with her words to Rin before, saying that you can only get this kind of enjoyment from camping with friends, having a good laugh, eating warm and delicious food while admiring the beautiful scenery. The red Fuji during the sunset looked amazing. =3

Speaking of food, there was a lot of it and Rin went into such fine detail about the food's quality that would rival the likes of Gourmet Girls Graffiti and Food Wars. That had be smiling permanently throughout the scene. =)

The whole comedy moments were top notch, as were the cuter moments too. Chikuwa wearing a general outfit was cuteness overload for me. X3

The only downside is that there is only one episode left of the main series, with a special episode to follow that via the Blu-Ray release. I'm going to miss this show a lot....
Mar 15, 2018 3:39 PM

Feb 2018
The dog ignoring the girls to get all comfy underneath Toba-sensei was one of the top moments of the show for me. Because I have dogs and know they'll betray your love for a warm spot on the sofa XD

As some people said, the teacher really feels out of place here, she doesn't naturally blend with the group. Besides, I can't stand going with people who travel just to get drunk and fall asleep.

On a final note, it felt strange having a Chistmas episode when it's almost Easter time...
"The world appears wonderful in the eyes of wonderful people." (Alicia Florence, ARIA)
Mar 15, 2018 4:05 PM

Dec 2017
I feel bad for sensei's liver.
Reina_OrikasaMar 15, 2018 7:57 PM
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Mar 15, 2018 4:39 PM

Oct 2013
I think Sensei needs to start attending AA meetings! At least she's a hilarious drunk, as opposed to an angry drunk.

The interactions between all the characters were great as usual. I'm really going to miss this show. The finale will be special.
Mar 15, 2018 4:41 PM

May 2015
Time flies as usual. Last episode next week, sad.

Great episode as usual.

Mar 15, 2018 4:44 PM

Apr 2012
The blanket society strikes again, nice.
Mar 15, 2018 5:00 PM

Oct 2015
Rin is starting to warm to those girls judging by that smile in the end. As for that sensei, damn she's a drunk I wonder who'd marry that fish.

Great Christmas camping especially with the sukiyaki, wow that looked tasty particularly when they dipped that meat in the sauce with tofu.
I wish I could camp like that.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 15, 2018 5:56 PM

Jul 2015
I hate to think that I only have one more episode.

It's not every season that I get a Slice of Life this good to watch.

Mar 15, 2018 6:20 PM

Jan 2011
hnng Rin was so nice MVP ,but it's hurting me real hard knowing we only got one last camp left
lol was hoping Sensei would wake up when they were all trying to get the dog out

this show has consistently had great episodes from the start
Mar 15, 2018 6:31 PM

Oct 2010
Everything I can say about this show feels so redundant because it has been so great episode after episode. This is just another example of how well everything works here and how utterly enjoyable it is to watch. But now that we have dynamics among the whole group, I'd like to put emphasis on something that I really find fascinating.

When Saitou introduces the "assassin", when they can't stop cosplaying the dog, when they all get a Santa Claus pose. The blankiemonster, the constant chat banters between Saitou and Rin, the granny Nadeshiko bits, Chiaki "kidnapping" Nadeshiko, Saitou drawing a funny face in Chikuwa's photo, Aoi and Chiaki posing in a photo. What do all these moments have in common?

Simple: the characters are having fun together in their own way and under their own codes, that we may or may not know about but that are defined by their friendship and only make sense to them. The audience may not find some of them funny or amusing but that's besides the point. Because the characters are not performing towards an audience, they are engaging in quirks they find funny, and that make sense to them the most. What I appreciate about the friendship and in general the interactions in Yuru Camp is how sincere and purely observational they are, without a trace of pandering. The characters are absorbed in their own amusement and the series respects this boundary between the spectators and them, while keeping them funny and endearing but in a way that doesn't feel forced or spoonfed. Which is even more surprising in a show that doesn't shy away from speaking directly to the audience when necessary.
Mar 15, 2018 6:39 PM

Jan 2017
ahh another super comfy episode...

finally we can see everyone camping together...

next week is the last episode, i will be miss this show...
Mar 15, 2018 7:09 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode. In a short amount of time we've gotten to get to know a bunch of unique characters and I love the interactions between them. Wonder what my friends would think if I busted out sukiyaki on our next camping trip.
Mar 15, 2018 7:28 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
Great episode!
It was nice seeing them having fun all together as a group & glad that Rin is having a good time as well!
Only 1 episode left, I will seriously miss this show ;;

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Mar 15, 2018 7:28 PM

Sep 2008
This is one of the most easygoing and relaxing SOL shows I've ever seen and I'm going to miss it. The campground scenery is beautiful and the vibe is so mellow it makes me want to go camping, even though I never liked camping when I used to do it in high school. But I didn't camp at Mt. Fuji.

The characters are just straight-up real, no fanservice, no yuri vibes, just a bunch of nice girls enjoying their youth. Enjoy it while you can, girls.

Not sure why they added a drunk sensei into the cast, she doesn't fit in at all. I know she's supposed to be the comic relief, but this show doesn't need that kind of comic relief. But whatever, it's still a great show, 5/5 for the episode.
Mar 15, 2018 7:31 PM
Mar 2015
The dog was so cute. From bunny to General to Reindeer The food looked so good
Mar 15, 2018 8:02 PM

Apr 2016
Another splendid episode. Can't really find any moment that I dislike.

I died at this scene.

Good thing that I already had my meal before, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to resist this. The food looks really good there not gonna lie, plus the way the girls were enjoying it simply doubles the temptation.

Fun as it as, a little change of tone wouldn't kill the mood, Rin finally got to have a different view of the gang, good job.

Mar 15, 2018 8:36 PM

Jun 2014
Only one episode left. After next week, my life will return to an empty void.
Mar 15, 2018 9:19 PM

Nov 2017
This was definitly the highlight episode of the series so far. Great scenery as always, everyone together developing their friendships. Solid joke's and an absolute love for good food. All endcapped by that smirk from Rin at the end.

This show is a lot better then it has any right to be lol
Mar 15, 2018 9:28 PM

Apr 2017
So much fun throughout the episode. Its very interesting, and time really feels short in the episode. Those blanket society and santa rangers XD.

Its just always funny to see Nadeshiko's reaction. And when she ran from Chikuwa, chihuahua aren't that scary, right?

Sad next week will be the last.
But every good thing has to end. I'll definitely enjoy next one!
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Mar 15, 2018 9:55 PM

Nov 2011
Thia was the best episode of the series so far. Which is saying something because I thought every episode was great. This one though...was really great. Comedy wise I could not stop laughing. If anything it was the funniest episode of the series as well.

I just enjoyed them all being together and Rin seeing what it's like to camp with other people/friends.

Fuck man I want a season 2! I wanna see some Summer Camping!!!

Side note: I fucking love the BGM for this anime. It's amazing. Like when they're playing in the fields its so good. The whitle music when they're going on an Adventure or just walking as well. Fits the tone of this anime perfectly. Don't even get me started on the string instrument music as well. Sounds like a Banjo. It's so good.
SoraSenpaiMar 15, 2018 10:00 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 15, 2018 10:21 PM

Dec 2014
God, this has been the best episode so far, even though all the episodes were pretty great too. Seeing Rin happy in a group setting was fun to watch, and those antics with the dog and that sukiyaki seemed really nice. That sort of relaxation is something I'm pretty envious of.
I need sleep.
Mar 15, 2018 10:34 PM

Jan 2018
I was bummed when they skipped the OP again but man, this was probably the funniest episode for me. Seeing general chikuwa and then all the mall santas? Priceless.
Mar 16, 2018 12:48 AM

Jul 2014
noo only 1 episode left, i don't want this show ends quickly...
Mar 16, 2018 2:31 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
This episode was the most fun to watch. It's very nice to see the 5 of them, plus the drunken sensei, having fun camping together. But watching this also made me hungry. >_<
Mar 16, 2018 2:37 AM

Aug 2017
I'M HUNGRYYYYY! The drunk teacher was funny lol. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 16, 2018 4:31 AM

Jul 2015
AAAAAAHHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING... Ah so much fun finally having the whole cast all together for Christmas, the Secret Society BLANKET showed up again, (If someone makes a group out of that please, PLEASE Call me immediately), we got Santa Clangers, even a bunch of random adorable kids kind of just showed up for the fun... but like... This episode ended way to damn fast I'M NOT READY TO SAY GOOD BYE TO THIS YET.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Yuru Camp the most popular anime in this season! xD

Lolikon_Extrem - Mar 11, 2018

14 by Zedlin »»
May 18, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

288 by FranqitoH »»
Apr 12, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

116 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 11, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

107 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 10, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

106 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 8:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.