Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 12, 2018 5:03 PM
Feb 2018
Most people forget that personalities like Bill Clinton, Carl Sagan, H.P.Lovecraft and many others in the modern era can become Heroic Spirits via the Moon Cell. Heroic Spirit Candidates like Muramasa can be a HS in the Extraverse unlike his counterparts in other realities.
Moon Cell isn't just the Holy Grail for nothing.
Feb 12, 2018 7:38 PM

Jul 2015
3 episodes out and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

I love the game of Fate/Extra, Fate/Extra my favorite Fate material, but this anime... I don't know what Nasu is trying to do with these changes, I know he told the story will be original but all that sentimentalism about Shinji made me sick, I can't simpatize with him in a Extra based anime after looking at all that shit he did in game (This is not a CCC adaptation...), and the pacing looks rushed as hell.

Shaft definitely can't make a epic fights (There's a lot in Madoka, but was years ago), too bad because I like their style for slice of lifes and non-action animes in general, even in the chill moments of Last Encore I keep liking them, but all the battles was quite meh.

This anime is not that bad, but I'm not enjoying Last Encore as much as I expected.
Feb 12, 2018 9:16 PM

Feb 2016
Theorder14 said:
Khaos2310 said:
Man, and I thought this can't be worse than Apocrypha. Haizz

Aside from the fight which wasn't that impressive and they should have mentioned the reason why Drake couldn't shoot. What makes it so bad that it's already worse than Apocrypha? I'm genuinely curious. It's only 3 ep in and it at the very least intrigue me far more than Apocrypha ever did.

Yeah, if I give the anime sometime then it will probably be better than Apocrypha. But right now Last Encore kinda worse since it goes with "give you all these mysteries, then we will explain later" kind of theme. And this is my first experience with Extra as well so...
♬ Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love ♬
Feb 13, 2018 1:10 AM
Jan 2018
Alright, episode 1 until 2 were not bad at all. But this episode is meh..

First is that francis drake rider. Story wise, this gender bender pirate is strong. God damn it. Her NP is so strong that even Nero have to be serious in the game (Fate/Extra). How about grand order (another game) ? This rider is one of SSR Rider with nice skill and Great NP. Now in this movie, she is dead less than 10 minutes? C'mon... at least follow your own story Nasu.

Second is too much head tilt. I knew this is Shaft signature, but i grew tired of it tbh.

Last are the dialogues which for me is not matching at all. Not counting the confusing plot. For example, Rin asked nero to drink some mana bottle thing then the next day she has no mana even for the single simple skill called that privelege thing. Sorry for any typo. Hakuno cant give any mana to her? Who is he? Emiya shirou's brother? Btw his hidden power is hate and boommm... all enemies instant death. Pffftt...

Good then, Ryougi Shiki, you have competitior here for the instant kill award.

The conclusion : my personal score is dropping so much after this episode. I'm not expecting much anymore. But will follow for more some episode just for make sure that my opinion were wrong. All hail to Fate series.

Score : 2 from 5

Feb 13, 2018 1:27 AM

Apr 2016
Only 3 episodes and people are already bashing the entire anime lol
Neil Armstrong best servant
Also that Tamamo sticker, does that mean that Tamamo still has the chance to appear in this anime?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2018 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
Kinda annoyed that the show completely glossed over the power Hakuno has that they ended the episode on last week, and that they also cut the fight between Saber and Francis Drake (seriously, what is with the Fate series and always gender-bending male historical/mythical figures?) really short, rather than doing a lot more with it.

Also, if that Chavar-whatever thing overwrote the rules set out by SE.RA.PH., then why do they still have to kill another Servant to progress? And how does Rin move up without doing so and without her Servant (presumably)? I hope some of these questions start getting answered sooner rather than later, otherwise this will start to get tedious.
Feb 13, 2018 2:14 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty meh so far, was hoping to see more of Drake but not much screentime and the fight was underwhelming too. At least Shinji had a dignified death which was something. Hakuno only seems to be interesting, hasn't really impressed me.

Guess this is shaping to be a 13 ep anime so will just stick to it for now.
Feb 13, 2018 2:15 AM

Apr 2015
Atavistic said:

Also, if that Chavar-whatever thing overwrote the rules set out by SE.RA.PH., then why do they still have to kill another Servant to progress? And how does Rin move up without doing so and without her Servant (presumably)? I hope some of these questions start getting answered sooner rather than later, otherwise this will start to get tedious.

I'm pretty sure they're just talking about the enforcement of the rules rly.

you can still progress throughout the system if you want to, but- like in the game, if you didn't get the triggers or show up to the end of the week fight (since you have "7 days" to prepare)
it'll just delete you outright
the systems still work, but the whole thing lacks enforcement, its up to the players to figure out if they want to contiune so to speak
Feb 13, 2018 4:08 AM
Jul 2018
Seriously, why do people spit acid on this anime when it's just 3 episodes in ? It's as if they never saw any other Fate anime. Fate/Zero was pretty shitty in the beginning too. Here at least the worldbuilding is better than in any other Fate series (in my opinion) . Give it a time to shine. Tons of amazing anime started like that, or even worse.

Feb 13, 2018 4:19 AM

Apr 2014
The first 3 episodes have been so mediocre it just hurts to watch and makes the start of Fate/Apocrypha look like a masterpiece in comparison. I feel absolutely nothing towards any of the characters or the story. The fights have also been unfortunately lackluster which is a shame knowing Kazuhiro Miwa is the action animation director for the show. At least in F/Apoc the fights were something you could always look forward to.

God I wish I had never watched Fate/Zero. I always have unreasonable expectations towards any new fate related content because of it.

squirrvev said:
Seriously, why do people spit acid on this anime when it's just 3 episodes in ? It's as if they never saw any other Fate anime. Fate/Zero was pretty shitty in the beginning too. Here at least the worldbuilding is better than in any other Fate series (in my opinion) . Give it a time to shine. Tons of amazing anime started like that, or even worse.

Fate/zero had a diverse and interesting cast which were mostly established by the third episode. They did a great job to make you emotionally invested with the characters.

The direction and music was also far superior.
Z4KFeb 13, 2018 4:32 AM
Feb 13, 2018 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
Z4k said:
The first 3 episodes have been so mediocre it just hurts to watch and makes the start of Fate/Apocrypha look like a masterpiece in comparison. I feel absolutely nothing towards any of the characters or the story. The fights have also been unfortunately lackluster which is a shame knowing Kazuhiro Miwa is the action animation director for the show. At least in F/Apoc the fights were something you could always look forward to.

God I wish I had never watched Fate/Zero. I always have unreasonable expectations towards any new fate related content because of it.

squirrvev said:

Fate/zero had a diverse and interesting cast which were mostly established by the third episode. They did a great job to make you emotionally invested with the characters.

The direction and music was also far superior.

I strongly disagree with the whole idea of comparing a finished show to one that just began airing. You don't even know how many episodes it will have. Besides, there are many popular and well-recieved anime that had mediocre first few episodes. Gintama starts with poor character introductions while Steins;Gate is confusing and slow in it's first 6-7 episodes. Yuri Kuma Arashi looks stupid , until you realize later it's a symbolic anime. Many monogatari fans almost dropped it after few episodes of Bakemonogatari. Not to mention many other anime that people dismiss because of ridiculous and pointless expectations like yours. Get off your high horse, because like everyone here you know nothing about Fate/Extra. I understand why it may seem boring. In my opinion the premise is way better than in any other Fate anime. As for the execution here, I admit this episode wasn't that good, but the previous ones did a good job for me. To sum up, it's too early for such a harsh judgement . Especially when it basically sounds like punishing every other Fate series for not being Fate/Zero
Feb 13, 2018 5:03 AM

Jun 2011
Khaos2310 said:
Theorder14 said:

Aside from the fight which wasn't that impressive and they should have mentioned the reason why Drake couldn't shoot. What makes it so bad that it's already worse than Apocrypha? I'm genuinely curious. It's only 3 ep in and it at the very least intrigue me far more than Apocrypha ever did.

Yeah, if I give the anime sometime then it will probably be better than Apocrypha. But right now Last Encore kinda worse since it goes with "give you all these mysteries, then we will explain later" kind of theme. And this is my first experience with Extra as well so...

That's exactly why i find it intruging though. I guess most people just like to get all the answers from the beginning. For example, many ppl complained how MC was able to survive and walk despite the injuries and we did get that answer the very next ep. In any case, i just think it's too early to compare apo and extra since extra is only 3 eps in.
Feb 13, 2018 5:16 AM

Apr 2014
squirrvev said:
I strongly disagree with the whole idea of comparing a finished show to one that just began airing.

I only compared how they started. Fate/Extra could change and improve drastically within the next few episodes which is possible knowing how talented the staff are but as of now, it's extremely average.
Get off your high horse, because like everyone here you know nothing about Fate/Extra.

I don't care about the source material even if it's the apex of good writing. We're talking about the anime which apparently is anime original (?)
I understand why it may seem boring. In my opinion the premise is way better than in any other Fate anime. As for the execution here, I admit this episode wasn't that good, but the previous ones did a good job for me. To sum up, it's too early for such a harsh judgement . Especially when it basically sounds like punishing every other Fate series for not being Fate/Zero

I'm not punishing it for not being Fate/Zero. I enjoyed Fate/Apoc despite the main character being bland as hell but he still had more personality than this piece of wood in Fate/Extra and F/Apoc was carried entirely by the rest of the cast. Maybe it'll change later but the story so far seems to focus only on Hakuno.
Feb 13, 2018 7:28 AM

Nov 2016
Running out of bullets, well Shinji had to pay for this with his neck.

Fight wasn't really,but the death scenes were nice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 13, 2018 9:05 AM

Mar 2013
I-is that Rin doing a Shaft head tilt?

Seriously, as a fan of both the Fate and the Monogatari series, this anime is pure fanservice to me. I can kinda understand where people are coming from with their criticisms, but I'm still enjoying every minute of it. Can't wait for the next episode.

Feb 13, 2018 12:59 PM
Apr 2015
Saber stating their close-bonded master/servant relationship felt like i missed 10 episodes of this show (the progress that didn't happen). MC just rolls with it or more like doesn't seem really bothered by it.

I didn't really fell for the Shinji sympathy they tried to show in this episode, mainly because it reasons felt so flawed yet everyone went with the act (Thanks for MC basically telling him to shut up, sadly it's more about MC not caring rather than being the "straight man"). Why does everyone feel so "easy" in this show?

At this point my enjoyment comes purely from the interesting(?) changes from the original fate extra. Altough the whole thing with the "just my bad luck" at the end just feels extra cringe coming from a character with the highest luck stat (EX), this person should be able to turn the tide of the battle even if she only had a toothpick in her hands and was nailed to the ground.
Feb 13, 2018 1:53 PM

May 2015
This is such a clusterfuck. I hope they actually explain what the hell is going on at some point.

Feb 13, 2018 2:32 PM

May 2015
K-K-Kissu?!

Also plot is still a mess.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 13, 2018 10:49 PM

Apr 2017
Lmaoo, maybe this episode is a little bit rushed but I still quite enjoy it. I also remembered myself feeling so bored and confused while watching the first 3-4 episodes of Mekakucity Actors and Kubikiri Cycle but thank God the whole series were pretty good and very satisfying to watch. I hope this same thing will also apply to this series.

Also, this is the first time I feel sorry for Shinji lol.
Feb 14, 2018 1:30 AM

Aug 2017
The battle was anticlimactic but at least we know more or less the plot. Lol Shinji. Saber Extra is much better than the entire cast of Apocrypha (except Mordred). 3/5
NurguburuFeb 14, 2018 1:38 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 14, 2018 6:24 AM

Oct 2008
Can't get enough of UMU!
and ABU did a spiderman kiss to UMU? lolz
what do you guys can say about Rin's outfit? hehehehe
OST is precise and on spot!
5/5.

Feb 14, 2018 8:56 AM

Jun 2013
Khaos2310 said:
Theorder14 said:

there are 3 episodes out, what the fuck do you want from a mistery anime in the first 3 episodes?
Feb 14, 2018 3:10 PM
Mar 2017
frenze12 said:
Saber stating their close-bonded master/servant relationship felt like i missed 10 episodes of this show (the progress that didn't happen). MC just rolls with it or more like doesn't seem really bothered by it.

I didn't really fell for the Shinji sympathy they tried to show in this episode, mainly because it reasons felt so flawed yet everyone went with the act (Thanks for MC basically telling him to shut up, sadly it's more about MC not caring rather than being the "straight man"). Why does everyone feel so "easy" in this show?

At this point my enjoyment comes purely from the interesting(?) changes from the original fate extra. Altough the whole thing with the "just my bad luck" at the end just feels extra cringe coming from a character with the highest luck stat (EX), this person should be able to turn the tide of the battle even if she only had a toothpick in her hands and was nailed to the ground.

Given the all the hints about this series looping they probably have a bond that is at least latent in Hakuno.

Supposedly Shinji was using her resources/mana or whatever to make his new city and she simply ran out midway through the fight. That would explain why he agonized over the loss being his fault.

Regardless this episode was far weaker than the previous two and I'm worried this is gonna be a 12-13 episode rushed train-wreck.
Feb 14, 2018 8:55 PM

Feb 2016
ThEoNePugNA said:

there are 3 episodes out, what the fuck do you want from a mistery anime in the first 3 episodes?

A mystery is something that makes you want to think, to encourage you to watch more, NOT to dump it all over your face and make you bored to death. So RIGHT NOW, this is not good by any mean.
♬ Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love ♬
Feb 15, 2018 4:33 AM

Nov 2014
squirrvev said:

Ideally it's best to hook an audience with the first episode, the first chapter or the first hour of gameplay, now I can understand world building so we'll give them the benefit of the doubt and extend that to three episodes. We're past the third episode now, how many more episodes should we give it before it starts getting good? I think by the third episode people should have enough of an idea as to whether they like a series or not. I'm neutral on the fate series, I neither love it nor hate it but I'm a huge fan of Shaft so while I'm completely underwhelmed by Fate/Monogatari I'm holding out hope that it'll get better.
Fate Zero hooked me in the first episode.
Forum Signature
Feb 15, 2018 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
Chimerared said:
squirrvev said:

Ideally it's best to hook an audience with the first episode, the first chapter or the first hour of gameplay, now I can understand world building so we'll give them the benefit of the doubt and extend that to three episodes. We're past the third episode now, how many more episodes should we give it before it starts getting good? I think by the third episode people should have enough of an idea as to whether they like a series or not. I'm neutral on the fate series, I neither love it nor hate it but I'm a huge fan of Shaft so while I'm completely underwhelmed by Fate/Monogatari I'm holding out hope that it'll get better.
Fate Zero hooked me in the first episode.

I thought that there should be some people who figured out what kind of a trap the 3 episode rule is. I mean, can't you come up with an example of a great anime that wasn't as good in it's first 3 episodes ? I'm pretty sure there should be some you could come up with. I'm kinda surprised, since I got saved so many times just by deciding not to drop something, or even giving it a second chance later. I'm worried about people's tendention to drop anime so quickly, especially when it's made by SHAFT. It looks stupid, because even if the anime you dropped ends up recieving poor reviews, it may be a coincidence rather than one's amazing ability to foretell fate of the anime in question.
Feb 15, 2018 5:07 AM

Nov 2014
squirrvev said:

I thought that there should be some people who figured out what kind of a trap the 3 episode rule is. I mean, can't you come up with an example of a great anime that wasn't as good in it's first 3 episodes ? I'm pretty sure there should be some you could come up with. I'm kinda surprised, since I got saved so many times just by deciding not to drop something, or even giving it a second chance later. I'm worried about people's tendention to drop anime so quickly, especially when it's made by SHAFT. It looks stupid, because even if the anime you dropped ends up recieving poor reviews, it may be a coincidence rather than one's amazing ability to foretell fate of the anime in question.

I never mentioned a three episode rule, I was just talking about basic storytelling, I used three episodes as a measurement only because there have been three episodes of Fate/Extra so far for people to base their opinion on and because those three episodes are what you are basing your own argument on. I think that if you haven't hooked your audience after 75 minutes then you are doing something wrong and if you haven't shown any signs of improvement in that time then you're unlikely to ever get things right, also let me repeat this for emphasis '75 MINUTES'.

Sure there are a few shows that get better after three episodes, there are even some shows that start out as a train wrecks but become pretty good over time but those are the exceptions to the rule, in the vast majority of cases strong early impressions are usually correct. I don't know how long you think we should reserve our opinion on this show, four episodes? six episodes? should we wait over two hours and half a cour?

As far as people dropping this or not liking it because it's Shaft I don't know how common that is but 3gatsu no lion is my favorite anime and I can't name another Shaft show I've seen that I haven't enjoyed so at least in my case I don't have any bias against Shaft.
Forum Signature
Feb 15, 2018 5:23 AM

Aug 2009
I am not claiming that this is going to be as good as Steins;Gate but S;G doesnt get "good" till ep 12. Many find it SUPER slow, confusing, filled with boring and stupid characters.
Now, with S;G I was an anime only and I was hooked with the first ep.With this, I, like anyone who has played the game, kinda know what may happen but everything is so different that it doesnt really matter.

Like S;G this series if full of little hints and foreshadowing that expect from you to wait while piecing together the pieces.
The "3 ep rule" is some bs that was spread because of Madoka. Why should it appply to every anime when not every anime out there tries to be good with making that kind of twist so early(and honestly if you didnt see where that was going then wtf).

Feb 15, 2018 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
Chimerared said:

I never mentioned a three episode rule, I was just talking about basic storytelling, I used three episodes as a measurement only because there have been three episodes of Fate/Extra so far for people to base their opinion on and because those three episodes are what you are basing your own argument on. I think that if you haven't hooked your audience after 75 minutes then you are doing something wrong and if you haven't shown any signs of improvement in that time then you're unlikely to ever get things right, also let me repeat this for emphasis '75 MINUTES'.

Sure there are a few shows that get better after three episodes, there are even some shows that start out as a train wrecks but become pretty good over time but those are the exceptions to the rule, in the vast majority of cases strong early impressions are usually correct. I don't know how long you think we should reserve our opinion on this show, four episodes? six episodes? should we wait over two hours and half a cour?

As far as people dropping this or not liking it because it's Shaft I don't know how common that is but 3gatsu no lion is my favorite anime and I can't name another Shaft show I've seen that I haven't enjoyed so at least in my case I don't have any bias against Shaft.

Honestly, I just want one person to agree with me that it isn't a trainwreck yet. Has no one found the premise interesting ? Not a single person who likes the idea of getting stuck in a loop inside a virtual world ? Haven't you found anything special about the idea of being a simulation of a person, calculated by a supercomputer ? That's what I got from watching these 3 episodes. I may be guessing some things wrong as someone who didn't play the game. Well, Nasu rewrote the story, so it kinda counts as original. Anyway, I really can't agree with such a harsh criticism, especially when I remind myself of shows that intentionally start slow and confusing. Steins;Gate is the prime example of that. A lot of people didn't really like it until the plot blew up halfway through the series. But it was deliberate. The second half wouldn't be as exciting and dramatic without the initial buildup. I think the same thing may be happening here. It's not supposed to be amazing yet, because the most important things weren't revealed so far. The inital fighting scene in the first episode already hooked me in. Is that thing they fought the Grail ? How many times did the war happen ? Who and why manipulated the rules and made Hakuno a Master despite him obviously getting killed by Shinji ? These questions are enough to make me want to continue watching . As well as my own faith in studio SHAFT.
Feb 15, 2018 10:58 AM
Mar 2017
squirrvev said:
Chimerared said:

Honestly, I just want one person to agree with me that it isn't a trainwreck yet. Has no one found the premise interesting ? Not a single person who likes the idea of getting stuck in a loop inside a virtual world ? Haven't you found anything special about the idea of being a simulation of a person, calculated by a supercomputer ? That's what I got from watching these 3 episodes. I may be guessing some things wrong as someone who didn't play the game. Well, Nasu rewrote the story, so it kinda counts as original. Anyway, I really can't agree with such a harsh criticism, especially when I remind myself of shows that intentionally start slow and confusing. Steins;Gate is the prime example of that. A lot of people didn't really like it until the plot blew up halfway through the series. But it was deliberate. The second half wouldn't be as exciting and dramatic without the initial buildup. I think the same thing may be happening here. It's not supposed to be amazing yet, because the most important things weren't revealed so far. The inital fighting scene in the first episode already hooked me in. Is that thing they fought the Grail ? How many times did the war happen ? Who and why manipulated the rules and made Hakuno a Master despite him obviously getting killed by Shinji ? These questions are enough to make me want to continue watching . As well as my own faith in studio SHAFT.

People are mad bc they haven't been spoonfed the details of the world and characters like they were in Zero and the fight scenes have been meh. It's also become meta to shit on Shaft apparently.

It's enough that you yourself enjoy it so you don't have to let it bother you that people are shitting on a mystery not spilling everything in the first three episodes. Although, I will agree the most recent episode was lackluster and felt like we should've had another episode dedicated to this Stratum

Personally, I'm worried this is gonna end up being a 13 episode rushed train-wreck because the show seems to have more material planned that you can reasonably fit within 13 episodes.
Feb 16, 2018 2:01 AM

Nov 2014
Alternative-IV said:

People are mad bc they haven't been spoonfed the details of the world and characters like they were in Zero and the fight scenes have been meh. It's also become meta to shit on Shaft apparently.

It's enough that you yourself enjoy it so you don't have to let it bother you that people are shitting on a mystery not spilling everything in the first three episodes. Although, I will agree the most recent episode was lackluster and felt like we should've had another episode dedicated to this Stratum

Personally, I'm worried this is gonna end up being a 13 episode rushed train-wreck because the show seems to have more material planned that you can reasonably fit within 13 episodes.

Not liking something doesn't make you mad at it, having things kept a mystery doesn't automatically make them high brow or cover for bad writing and direction, not liking a shaft show doesn't mean you hate the studio or have a bias against them.
I agree that it's enough to like it just as it's enough for other people not to like it, I don't think anyone should let it bother them how other people feel about a show, I never have.
I assumed that this would either be 2-cour or split into two seasons like all the other Fate series but you're right that it would likely be a train-wreck if they were to go for 13 episodes.
Forum Signature
Feb 16, 2018 3:03 AM

Oct 2014
Nero-Sama is the only thing I ever need from this show, and they deliver it just so. <3
Feb 16, 2018 6:34 AM
Mar 2017
Chimerared said:
Alternative-IV said:

Not liking something doesn't make you mad at it, having things kept a mystery doesn't automatically make them high brow or cover for bad writing and direction, not liking a shaft show doesn't mean you hate the studio or have a bias against them.
I agree that it's enough to like it just as it's enough for other people not to like it, I don't think anyone should let it bother them how other people feel about a show, I never have.
I assumed that this would either be 2-cour or split into two seasons like all the other Fate series but you're right that it would likely be a train-wreck if they were to go for 13 episodes.

I wasn't referring to you in particular. I'm just speaking of general trends I've noticed in these past few discussion threads from people that frankly aren't worth engaging.

Things being kept as a mystery at this point don't indicate bad or good writing for me. Although, the most recent episode had a lot of bad writing.

The show has probably shown enough for most people to decide whether or not they want to continue the show and them liking it or not is irrelevant to me, as it should be to the dude I was replying to.

However, wanting to have a decent discussion about the show will likely have to wait until it starts to answer questions, or at least leave enough hints to paint a more vivid picture of the overall plot than we have now.
Feb 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Dec 2013
Never tought I would feel bad for Shinji in my life O_o
This is the episode that hyped me up to watch the rest. Actually I never liked Drake that much XD
But the animation is still kinda weird tho, let's see how it will go until the end of the series.
For you who are complaining go play the game :D
JoJo is life!! You should know that.
Feb 17, 2018 5:26 PM

Feb 2013
Last 2 episodes were better... this one was just average... it wasn't as interesting.
Feb 18, 2018 8:48 PM

Dec 2012
Easily the worst fight ever in fate franchise, every Sieg assoull fight in apo is pale in comparison to this.
Feb 19, 2018 8:55 AM
Sep 2015
That's it? Francis Drake and Shinji seems to be an interesting characters.. But welp, they can't go to the other floors if they will not defeat the floor master. But they should've explained this in the episode:

LightHunt said:
Shinji lost because Drake ran out of bullet since she need treasures to have bullet but Shinji spent all of it on the city.
Feb 19, 2018 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
Gotta say, this is looking pretty bad atm, I don't rlly have high hopes for the rest of it now.
Feb 20, 2018 4:06 AM

Dec 2012
Theorder14 said:
should have mentioned the reason why Drake couldn't shoot

Could you spoil me no this please? The anime made it seem like she was just rusty, or the gun jammed or something?
Feb 21, 2018 6:46 AM

Dec 2013
This would have worked better as a game. ²

Sorry Nasu, but that Shinji and Drake dramatic scene was shit. Drake was already a meme, but now the anime made her more meme than before. LOL

Nero takes a Golden Hind right on the face and is totally okay. The fight was simple horrible and the kiss was cringe-worthy.

The good parts were Rin (possible Tamamo disguised) and her armpits and the end card of Shinji and Rider, that card was BEAUTIFUL.

and please can someone give me the good Hakuno back? All those talks would have been A LOT BETTER with OG!Hakuno instead of this "MUH HATE MEMES". Stop trying to make Hakuno a edgelord, Nasu, for fuck's sake.

3/5, I would give a 2, but my boi Shinji was nice and seeing Tsukimihara animted by Shaft was a pleasure.
Feb 22, 2018 1:29 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Rin and her transformation were amazing!!!
Feb 25, 2018 2:12 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, not bad, not bad at all. Have to say this was probably this first Fate episode that made Shinji likeable character. And Tohsaka bits were good too. Liked the end too.

Still, I miss some clever decision of main character, while everyone else are well-developed so far he just seems like lifeless husk. And although I like his interactions with Saber, I wonder if he ever changes.
Cause his motivation is a bit dull right now.
Feb 27, 2018 7:30 AM

Feb 2015
This is getting a lot of hate but honestly I'm enjoying it, I don't understand everything 100% yet but I'm sure that's just Shaft being...Shaft. Animation is obviously not on par with ufotable but this is still pretty good, I'm also really enjoying the soundtrack.
Feb 28, 2018 5:32 PM
Jul 2017
Good battle saber vs rider
Mar 11, 2018 9:57 PM

Mar 2009
What the hell? Drake's already gone? They just introduced her!
A shame she was Shinji's Servant, too. Yuck. Surprised he didn't rape her or something, knowing him.
Mar 12, 2018 6:35 PM

Sep 2015
Battle wasn't bad, I liked the way they animated Golden Wild Hunt. Nero is a little to OP she should have at least had to use her NP to beat drake but meh. Rin looks great as always well see where this goes from here.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 16, 2018 11:04 AM
Jun 2017
It was okay, the fight could have been better, couldn't connect with Shinji, Rin looks weird.
Nov 21, 2018 5:46 AM
Nov 2018
A bit noisy but not bad.
Jan 10, 2019 5:42 AM
Jan 2017
as this far the anime is boring...
Jan 10, 2019 5:42 AM
Jan 2017
as this far the anime is boring...
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

119 by bl3nk_anime »»
Apr 23, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

60 by Apreggi »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.