Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 4, 2018 12:32 AM

Jun 2008
Well, I like liked this Fate more than the consensus so whatever...

IMO, Astolfo was the best character in this...BY FAR!

And I'm being honest here, no internet persona....he was the brightest thing about this show, his personality and upbeat characteristics and overall loyalty and kind-hearted attitude was so refreshing in a series that is usually filled with dread and misery.

Astolfo quite frankly was the best character in 2017...period.

And the show was pretty entertaining and fun, he'll, I found this more enjoyable than Zero which was so Fucked up....

8/10
Jan 4, 2018 1:29 AM

Sep 2009
Not even a kiss at the end? RIP this anime
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jan 4, 2018 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
so they reach to a conclusion where Sieg fastened his transforming and carry it to The reverse side of the world.

and from what I look, this war doesn't really have a winner, instead, they're just a survivor.

Theorder14 said:
intresting, this ball from Fate Zero has a cameo in this ep.

I didn't see this scene, which minutes is it?
Jan 4, 2018 8:08 AM

Jan 2013
MortalMelancholy said:
The fact that we get a happy ending in a Fate series with a romantic conclusion is something rare. I'll take what I can get.
Jan 4, 2018 8:09 AM

Jan 2013
LawfulEngineer said:
Yeah thats how it ended in the LN. Kind of a meh ending to be honest. Enjoyed seeing Shakespeare make it to the end kinda lol. THe fafnir thing was bound to happen since he used his seals already and Astolfo survives even though he was the the third weakest servant. Nice to see Waver again as well as Roche I think. Can't wait for Fate Extra Encore to air already
Does the LN add anything else or did the anime get everything?
Jan 4, 2018 8:10 AM

Sep 2009
Major123 said:
MortalMelancholy said:
The fact that we get a happy ending in a Fate series with a romantic conclusion is something rare. I'll take what I can get.

It's not even a happy ending, the trap lost.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jan 4, 2018 8:17 AM

Jan 2013
MortalMelancholy said:
Major123 said:

It's not even a happy ending, the trap lost.
Well that's what doujins are for.
Jan 4, 2018 9:49 AM

Jun 2011
Abyhape said:

Theorder14 said:
intresting, this ball from Fate Zero has a cameo in this ep.

I didn't see this scene, which minutes is it?

It's the maid u see here.
https://youtu.be/ObVWxGiYLlw?t=55
Jan 5, 2018 11:52 AM

Jul 2009
Well,it's over...and I am glad, there was some battles that was good and the songs were great, but that's it...Sieg was boring, Jeanne fell in love and fought for Sieg and her potential was lost there...
bittersweetloveJan 6, 2018 10:52 AM
Jan 6, 2018 10:36 AM

Sep 2011
Meh.

And for fuck's sake, I can't believe Astolfo is still on this world. Of course I know why "he" is still there but I'm more on I can't believe "he" survived at the end.

bittersweetlove said:
Well,it's over...and I am glad, there was some battles that was good and the songs were great, but that's it...Sieg was boring, Jeanne fell in love and fought for Sieg...

Agreed though. It seems this what bothers me the most. I just don't get it goddamn.

I think I can understand more if Jeanne is in love with the likes of Emiya Shirou but Sieg?

Jan 6, 2018 8:27 PM

Feb 2014
Jeanne appeared again? how?

Anyway, that epilogue probably came just to please those who likes to ship hard everything =P

Btw, still bothered by all those airplanes... -.-"

Tennouji said:
Meh.

And for fuck's sake, I can't believe Astolfo is still on this world. Of course I know why "he" is still there but I'm more on I can't believe "he" survived at the end.

bittersweetlove said:
Well,it's over...and I am glad, there was some battles that was good and the songs were great, but that's it...Sieg was boring, Jeanne fell in love and fought for Sieg...

Agreed though. It seems this what bothers me the most. I just don't get it goddamn.

LoL, indeed... I also got surprised by the fact that Astolfo was the only servant that survived at the end considering that he isn't that strong regarding skill battle and that he almost died many times... =P

And, ye... I also got bothered by the fact of Jeanne falling for Sieg... that was meh
TechOtakuJan 6, 2018 8:42 PM
Jan 6, 2018 8:51 PM

Jan 2010
Lelouch0202 said:
Not sure how Astolofo still lives but whatever I guess. xD

his master is not dead (even if he has no more command spells), and a fucking dragon + they won the war, that could be the explanation.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.
Jan 7, 2018 1:22 AM
Jul 2017
I need more karna and shiroxsemiramis
Jan 7, 2018 8:20 PM

Apr 2013
Overall, a show with many visible problems and very uneven. A bit memorable but gives conflicting feelings. Struggles with storytelling, pacing, presentation and overall messages. Good sound, animation and art. The characters had potential, but many just had little screen time and the writing has lack of focus.
6.5/10
Jan 8, 2018 12:23 PM

May 2012
Better than unlimited blade works and the fights were better also

Astolfo should have been listed as main character, he got more screen time than jeanne

Jan 8, 2018 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
Oh damn, Semiramis came in there at the last minute with a top tier waifu moment. Lap pillow + numbing his pain + surprise kiss + head pat + indirect confession all in one final scene!?!?!

So it turns out Leticia didnt actually love Sieg, just respected him. It was Jeanne all along playing coy.

That scene at the end was the kind of nice happy ending I always enjoy. Jeanne somehow cures his dragon form, and we get an absolute direct confession. Shame she didnt one-up Semiramis with a kiss of her own.

So what exactly is the "reverse side of the world"? I'm not familiar with the Fate universe or Nasuverse, but I can obviously infer that its outside the axis of time. I can even understand to a degree Jeanne going from the throne to the reverse side. Since they're both some form of dimension outside time, its not unbelievable that they can be traveled between. It would just take a long time as implied at this ending. A shit load of time.

I also don't have an understanding of how Sieg got to the reverse side. Jeanne sure, because you're traveling between places already outside time. But Sieg traveled as a tangible, living dragon, from regular old earth to the reverse side. I mean, even servants have to be summoned from the throne to earth with a ritual (which lets them cross that axis from one dimension to another...at least to my knowledge), so how did Sieg do the opposite?

People keep calling this one of the weaker, if not the weakest story in the fate series. Since I'm still relatively new to the franchise that kind of raises the bar then since I did actually enjoy this story. Even with my limited understanding of Fate I get it wasnt a masterpiece story, but it still had its redeeming moments.

Now they just need to write a slice of life spinoff with Semiramis x Shirou and Sieg x Jeanne just living as goofy couples in a hit rom-com.
Jan 8, 2018 9:15 PM

Jul 2012
I had to look up a few things to figure out what happened at the end there, but I think I got it, sorta. There's a lot of lore behind the servants, Fateverse, and Nasuverse that you have to know to really enjoy this. But even then, Sieg wasn't a very interesting main character, and his romance with Jeanne felt very flat. And with the focus of most of the show on those two and Astolfo, it doesn't leave enough room some of the other more interesting characters.
I feel like with this many masters and servants, you'd have to have at least 50 episodes to flesh out all the characters and have a better story around this really cool premise to make this show great. Although, building around a premise is probably the hard part :P

If anything, this show had a nice soundtrack and episodes 21-23 had absolutely amazing animation.
Jan 8, 2018 9:45 PM

Aug 2012
My favorite part of the episode was when the Garnidelia ED song started lol.
Jan 9, 2018 6:17 AM

Dec 2014
The finale really got me.

The reverse side of the world, one of my most favorite nasuverse concepts AND a sweet love confession. awww
Jan 9, 2018 8:42 PM
Jan 2016
And yeah, this series is still has a connection with Fate/Zero, the teacher is Weaver Velvet and his 'dude' was Alexander the Great(Rider) from Fate/Zero series. Overall, this series give us a great fighting scene and animation, especially in the last 5 episodes, but I don't really like the story but I think it's fine, I like the Ruler and Laeticia character but I don't reallt like Sieg, he's the second main character I don't like after Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown. It's a fine show after all and more important thing, the trap is all right hahahaha, just joking for Astolfo.
Jan 9, 2018 9:34 PM

Dec 2013
Apomemes ended finally, yaaay.

Now can I get my Fragments anime, TM? I want to hate Manaka on TV too.

That Flat tho, fuck you for the teasing, A-1, now I want Strange Fake to get an anime too.

F

Jan 9, 2018 11:06 PM
Dec 2013
-2/10 Jeanne Alter didn't show up and instakill every character on screen
Jan 10, 2018 2:47 AM

Aug 2014
Deathmones said:
IMO a better end than UBW.

Indeed he fight also better though the story are better on UBW.

It is mediocre at best but i must admit i am enjoying it more than UBW I don't even know why.
I know it has a bad aspect but i still rated it 10/10, it's obviously biased especially based on the Reviews.

Episode 22 have superb animation that's better than any Onepunch animation, i would Praise A-1 studio for that,
It still sucks that the final boss are short and Jean got ohkoed by her own final form.
But hey if you don't enjoy it maybe you shouldn't really watch it.
Me?
Overall the cast are quite likeable,most of them aren't just 1D character, simply put major comes from Black side instead of Red since Red faction mostly focus on the servants development.

It's quite complicated due the amount of cast not to mention faction of the 2 side to understand but as long you have been following Jean herself, Sieg, Astolfo, Kuro no Archer/Chiron, Mordred and Shisigou.
That's pretty much the main cast you need to follow.

Story - Absolute cluster fuck
Art - Amazing they really put effort in it, superb animation
Sound - Good music, it has Memorable main theme, ost are great, for op and ed lover not so much, Good VA.
Enjoyment - 10/10 fk yeah, i am speechless on episode 22

Overall the something quite enjoyable with a good conclusion in the end.
It's a must watch for those who like actions.
Jan 10, 2018 8:29 AM

Nov 2013
Meh.

Were we supposed to care about Leticia or something?

5/10
Jan 10, 2018 5:13 PM

May 2015
That was a satisfying finale, I liked it.

Show had a good start, and the first and last couple of episodes were decent. The rest were really full of ups and downs. Guess it was an enjoyable ride overall, mostly, though.

7/10.

Jan 10, 2018 5:39 PM
Jan 2016
I watched Fate/Zero and UBW. And now Apocrypha. Tbh I didn't enjoy Apocrypha as much as those other 2 because, well...

Bland MC, too many characters portrayed as female while their historic figures are male (I was ok with Saber in Zero and UBW, at least she wasn't sexualized). I binge watched Zero and UBW but Apocrypha couldn't get me hooked. I do love some of the characters though. Karna, Semiramis, Achilles, Shakespeare. Mordred was ok. Shirou was also kind of interesting.

Story wise the show failed to deliver for me. First of all the whole feel in the anime was too lighthearted for me, I needed more drama, conflict or serious matters, which is why I loved Fate/Zero. But I loved some of the fights. The overexaggerated audio effects were a bit weird for me at first but then I started to dig it. Karna vs Sieg in ep 22 was pretty good.

All in all I give it a 7/10. Fights were cool, some of the characters are cool, some are straight up trash. Story was lackluster, audio and music were really good.
Jan 10, 2018 7:34 PM

Jun 2010
Daniel_Naumov said:
Yeah. Well... I will remember the 23-24th episodes and the rest is just what Chaos; Child is to Science Fiction Adventure Series... Whew, was almost scared.
Oh and this... "spit-off" ends just like Rogue One did. It's something.
Note: I misspelled "Spin-off", but in the end it came out just right.
And why oh in the world would she say "Koi" instead of "Ai" YOU FAILED IT DEVIANTS YOU JUST HAD TO FAIL IT!

'Ai suru' is simply to love. 'Koi suru' is to fall in love, and the use of 'Koi' is meant more in a romantic way.
Jan 11, 2018 2:10 PM

Oct 2015
I don't understand where did Ruler and Sieg found each other? On earth? On another world? I am still confused where? Also Was Sieg dead when he took that Orb? Because if he was then how did Astolof survived as his servant and why did he transform into a dragon in the 1st place? Shirou's death also is a mystery, how could he be defeated so easily by Sieg using Berserker's power and when and how did Besrker planted her powers to Sieg? All these questions are still puzzling for me and they are more but I don't want focus on that like Leticia's feelings and Jeanne d'arc.

I enjoyed part of it but it got senseless and plot was overshadowed by too much action. Character development and design were lame like the protagonist Sieg, Ruler, Shirou, Jack the reaper ( loli), Achilles, Atalanta, Shakespeare and all the masters. Trap Astolofo was the only one I liked, I don't care if some of you hate him. Oh I forgot Saber of red Modred and her master, I loved those two they had a great chemistry so much that I wish the story was about them.

The 3/10 is for Astolof and Saber of red for being there. As for everything else 0/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 11, 2018 2:16 PM

Oct 2015
Tennouji said:
Meh.

bittersweetlove said:

I think I can understand more if Jeanne is in love with the likes of Emiya Shirou but Sieg?
That totally killed the show for me, I couldn't understand why Sieg too. I mean the guy had nothing going on for him and the connection with her I never felt it. I think this one was done to appease fans not for actual story.

Jan 12, 2018 2:26 AM

Oct 2014
lihle808 said:
Was Sieg dead when he took that Orb?

Sieg wasn't dead, he took the Greater grail to the Reverse Side of the World, it's a place where there are supernatural beings instead of humans.

lihle808 said:
when and how did Besrker planted her powers to Sieg?

Episode 10, Frankenstein's noble phantasm has a chance of creating a second Frankenstein, that's what happened to Sieg when he was struck with the lightning.

lihle808 said:
I don't understand where did Ruler and Sieg found each other? On earth? On another world? I am still confused where?
"Sieg in his Fafnir dragon form migrates the Greater Grail to the Reverse Side of the World. In the Reverse Side of the World, the grail cannot activate Amakusa Shirou Tokisada's wish of "Salvation of mankind through the Third Magic" simply because no humans exist there. Reaching the Reverse Side of the World as a Heroic Spirit is not impossible because Heroic Spirits have already become inhuman the moment they died; however, the probability is incredibly close to zero. In order to reach the Reverse Side to reunite with Sieg, Jeanne d’Arc essentially tried an infinite number of times from the Throne of Heroes, which was removed from the time axis." - Type-moon wiki
Jan 12, 2018 5:30 AM

May 2017
Quite a beautiful ending to a pretty average show.
The story was lacking in places but it was a fun ride overall.
Jan 12, 2018 1:40 PM

Oct 2015
Shayon said:
lihle808 said:
Was Sieg dead when he took that Orb?

Sieg wasn't dead, he took the Greater grail to the Reverse Side of the World, it's a place where there are supernatural beings instead of humans.

lihle808 said:
when and how did Besrker planted her powers to Sieg?

Episode 10, Frankenstein's noble phantasm has a chance of creating a second Frankenstein, that's what happened to Sieg when he was struck with the lightning.

lihle808 said:
I don't understand where did Ruler and Sieg found each other? On earth? On another world? I am still confused where?
"Sieg in his Fafnir dragon form migrates the Greater Grail to the Reverse Side of the World. In the Reverse Side of the World, the grail cannot activate Amakusa Shirou Tokisada's wish of "Salvation of mankind through the Third Magic" simply because no humans exist there. Reaching the Reverse Side of the World as a Heroic Spirit is not impossible because Heroic Spirits have already become inhuman the moment they died; however, the probability is incredibly close to zero. In order to reach the Reverse Side to reunite with Sieg, Jeanne d’Arc essentially tried an infinite number of times from the Throne of Heroes, which was removed from the time axis." - Type-moon wiki
Thanks a million I might change my rating

Jan 12, 2018 3:54 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty decent ending episode but still can't shake the feeling the romance and whole story about Sieg was way too forced during the series. Also, even though the last ep was kinda good it can't save all of the previous illogical, cringy mess from before that was Fate only in name. It really funny they tried to capitalize on something whole series struggled so badly to develop.

Not really best adition to the Nasuverse, a lots of baseless action coupled with terrible dialogues with even worse developed characters.

4/10 Please forget this was ever part of Fate series.
Jan 12, 2018 8:35 PM

Jan 2011
this was a good satisfying ending to a kinda awful fate show (by fate standards )
didn't help it was a pain to watch each week (due to netflix)

6/10 because all the music was real good and solid action the rest not so much ,feel like extra might be what i wanted out of a another fate adaptation
Jan 14, 2018 12:01 PM

Sep 2009
In case anyone is wondering how Waver has memories of Alexandra when his HG never happened is because in the Naruverse, certain powerful sorcerers have the ability to exist in multiple dimensions.
Jan 14, 2018 6:26 PM

Jun 2013
I don't know why people disliked this show. Personally, I thought it was better then the original overrated reused and recycled fate franchise with its different arcs and same characters. I like how story is action-packed, straightforward and doesn't waste time with meaningless things. But towards the end it did feel a little sloppy because I was expecting more creativity. I think the whole reverse side of the world etc. is pretty absurd. Plus what difference does Seig and Jeanne's fateful reunion make in that void like realm unless they magically travel back to earth and become human. And if I am not mistaken then I know for a fact that the grail is inherently evil so it might find a way back and maybe trigger Shiro's wish. So I feel like Seig could've wished for something else to stop Shiro wish but presumably the writer wanted some artistic and noble ending.

Even though there wasn't much development I liked the characters in this one. Especially Astolfo who was quite entertaining to watch. I also liked Seigfried's backstory. Don't know why they had Shakespeare though who is neither a hero nor a villain yet he was able to delude Ruler and even summoned a hero like WTF? But I was a little disappointing with Mordred and Ruler. I mean Mordred couldn't even finish off Semiramis considering how powerful and exaggerated saber class is in Fate universe. Even Ruler's combat abilities seemed average. Initially I was concerned about Sieg because I thought the writers may just copy and paste Shiro Emiya's characteristic but I am glad they didn't. And because of that I actually liked Seig's character considering he wasn't naive, foolish, weak or obnoxious. Too bad the romance between Seig and Ruler didn't progress or developed that much. But Shiro Amakusa seems like a ripoff of Archer and Shiro Emiya.

Anyways I thought it was a good show.
Jan 15, 2018 1:49 AM

Oct 2014
komic said:
In case anyone is wondering how Waver has memories of Alexandra when his HG never happened is because in the Naruverse, certain powerful sorcerers have the ability to exist in multiple dimensions.

No, in this world Waver has participated in pseudo grail wars with Iskandar as his servant, that's why he knows about him.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Waver_Velvet
The world of Fate/Apocrypha did not have a Fourth Holy Grail War in Fuyuki, so Waver had instead participated in a subspecies Holy Grail War across the world with Rider as his Servant, in against Kayneth. He gained the title of Lord El-Melloi II in the same manner.

FatalGaze said:
And if I am not mistaken then I know for a fact that the grail is inherently evil so it might find a way back and maybe trigger Shiro's wish.

Emiya Shirou is a much better character than Sieg, but you wouldn't know that by watching anime.
Jan 18, 2018 7:09 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode. But I do feel that they could have fleshed out things more. I think they gave Sieg too much power for just a homunculus.

At least someone explained here on how Jeanne was able to meet Sieg. Still relying on wikia to know the plot is not good way of conveying the story.

Still I love Jeanne D Arc!! She's the whole reason why I was hype for the Anime!!! I even had her Alter as my avatar!!!

I wish there was a alternate ending where Jeanne did accept Amakusa Shiro's wish. She could have turned Jalter that moment and it would have been ace!!

Anyways, I give it 8/10 just for Jeanne. I was hoping the Ruler class would be added in the main Fate series. A 4th route with Jeanne as Emiya's servant would be awesome!!!!

Now we await for Fate Extra!! Saber Nero!!
Jan 19, 2018 5:42 AM
Aug 2010
Definitely one of the worst fate adaptations ever made, the music and animation were good but the story and characters were awful. Shiro was decent enough but the edgy homunculus knew more about humanity than him because of his grand speech (so retarded) so they had to win the war at the end. All the characters were bland and the story progressed with asspulls all over the place just to make the edgy homunculus win at the end.

And who f*cking cares about the romance at the end.

3/10
Jan 23, 2018 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't give a care about all the characters in this, except for Mordred and her Master.
Jan 24, 2018 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
A decent ending. The confession at the end was adorable and Shakespeare exit was funny.

The last few episodes were great but overall, it was a fine show. 6/10.

Feb 1, 2018 5:26 AM
Feb 2018
jeffu said:
astolfo best gurl rest was pretty meh
Astolfo is a guy dumbass....also, the ending was pretty....meh...i liked jeane to an extent but deep down i wanted Mordred and Her master to get the grail even if it meant the death of all others just because Sieg and the remaining black team were too....bland/boring/generic

...and man did they focus alot on sieg...i dont hate the guy but i dont really adore him either...i just think there were plenty other characters who could do a better job as MC like Mordred,Siegfried (Who died early wtf), and so many stupid deaths like caster of black and vlad...i liked those guys but they died because of stupid reasons and some people who deserved to die did not die like that fat master

All in all it was an OK anime but not a great one 6/10, the action was 9/10 though, the rest was....ok-ish at best

Final verdict - Mordred and Her master were the best part of this anime and what railed me in, but they died so jeane and sieg could steal the glory...for fuck sake....sigh
DestroyeroxFeb 1, 2018 5:42 AM
Feb 7, 2018 6:14 PM

Aug 2017
It seems the worst ending that i saw from 2017.

1) Off-panel final battle.

2) Gary Stu Sieg still stands.

3) Romance? between Assassin and Kotomine. At least is more believable than the SiegXJeanne

4) Astolfo lives.

5) Shakespeare died.

6) And the worst part, the ending: is the most forced romance that i ever seen in years between Jeanne and a generic overpower MC.

So many interesting heroic spirits wasted for a boring Gary Stu. 2/5 for the episode. 3/10 for the anime.
NurguburuFeb 7, 2018 6:37 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 9, 2018 8:44 PM

Dec 2008
Was initially going to give this a 6/10, but I bumped it up to a 7/10 because the battle scenes were fucking outrageous and also because the ending made me catch feels.
Feb 11, 2018 12:40 PM

Jan 2011
Weird end with this dragon … Well, Jeanne and Sieg finding each other … Why not. Nothing wrong with a route like that. All in all a great fate world. It started iteresting but only with the start of the second season I got this fate feeling with all those mixed up constellations, battles and so on. Also the OP/ED of the second season was way more fate-ish that those of S1. I enjoyed the final fights, too. But sadly that show could have been better executed. With all those charas it would have been better to stretch this show. Also some realy good charas died way to early (Frankenstein for example) or were completly wasted (Shakespear). Also why of all the trap servant went all the way to the end. Why including that trap nonesense anyway? Just make that chara female and everyone could focus on the stuff animated fate is all about. There are alot of other shows to use that gender flic-flac for. And more stunning visuals would have been better, some scenes were pretty bland. But nevertheless, would give this fate series a 0,85. And I dont like those explosion sounds. =D Well, I dont know the game. I hope in the future there is a chance to set a different route, I hope a darker or more tragic route into motion.
Feb 14, 2018 6:31 PM

Sep 2010
This anime ending doesn't do much for you if you don't buy Jeanne x Sieg. It's pretty meh to me. Amakusa x Semiramis was more believable and interesting.

Jeanne figures out she loves Sieg while traveling to what seems to be the Nasuverse dragon/other creature astral plane. Great. Maybe it's somehow in Fate/Extella. Heh.

I kinda wish we could have gotten the adventures of Astolfo and Laetitia buddy comedy or something out of this, but nope. They just said they would meet again perhaps. It was cute seeing them embrace each other.

Waver or whatever he's calling himself these days makes the continuity more odd to the point I might try to sort it for myself by checking the wiki. A slightly different part of the multiverse. Justeaze is cool though.

The explosion sounds and also Achilles/El Vlado/Atalante's deaths were a nope if Astolfo got to live. Just let them all live then lol though I do get that it was because Sieg was still alive. Pretty much the last eventful fight was Sieg versus Amakusa that got cut short. At least one of Amakusa's attacks sounded like something out of JJBA. Hurray for Frankenstein. 6/10 mediocre series that made me unsure if I want to watch more Fate at worst. I'm willing to give Heaven's Feel a chance though.
Toxic_MongooseFeb 14, 2018 6:42 PM
Feb 14, 2018 11:33 PM

Aug 2016
This ending was embarrassingly bad. They just kept pulling shit out of nowhere that had no previous explanation and no rationale. It was so out of step with the rest of the episodes that it felt like a finale pulled from a completely different [awful] show.

Overall, while there was some fun to be had with the battles, this series was a massive disappointment. The plot was complete nonsense. The most interesting characters were the servants, yet we were forced to endure the boring and derivative Sieg and Ruler. And let's not forget the loli servant, dressed seductively for no practical reason other than fap material for pervs. Two full episodes dedicated to that craptastic character.

Even to those whom I know already like Zero and UBW, I couldn't recommend this in good conscience. All style, no substance.
Feb 16, 2018 5:15 AM

Nov 2009
Gotta say I really enjoyed this show, the focus on large scale battles did feel fresh compared to rest of the Fate franchise although the character aspect did take a bit of a hit.
Feb 17, 2018 5:51 AM
Feb 2017
HEY WHAT ABOUT WAVER, THE FOURTH HOLY GRAIL WAR WAS NEVER HAPPENED SO HOW DID WAVER MENTION ABOUT "ISHKANDAR".... IT CONFUSED AS FUCK @@@
Feb 17, 2018 9:19 AM

Oct 2014
kingoftheearth said:
HEY WHAT ABOUT WAVER, THE FOURTH HOLY GRAIL WAR WAS NEVER HAPPENED SO HOW DID WAVER MENTION ABOUT "ISHKANDAR".... IT CONFUSED AS FUCK @@@

He participated in pseudo grail wars with Iskandar as his servant.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

77 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 20, 2023 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.