Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 9, 2019 12:49 AM

Oct 2012
That guy story striked me a little bit closer than I'd like to
Guess that lil girl just saved his life in a way

Fumi woke up, this could be the wrap up story
"Signature removed"
May 27, 2020 6:15 PM
Feb 2016
This guy's luck is just as bad as the kid who got bullied in Ep 6. The switcheroo was pretty neat. I never expected it not to be fumika. Didn't really get what the point was of that whole police interaction he had considering that they could have brought over the same message from his friend in many other ways.

Those annoying gossip housewives aren't really in a position to talk about how he should join society,get a job ECT when all they do is sit on their ass all day and gossip. I'm not sure why,but I was expecting the show to pull a weird twist of the guy being a pedo or something.The interaction between the kid and the guy seemed a bit odd at times.

The truck killing him didn't make much sense either. I get the message, but is him dying really okay just because the kid appreciated his creation ? He didn't have much time to live,but it just seems shitty to leave the world and behind without ever making it up with his friend and continuing his creation in order to make more people happy.

I also just realized that the message of wanting to make everyone happy coupled with the praise he got from his parents,friends and peers could easily be construed in a negative way(ie a way for him to feed his ego or putting up a mask in order to hide his true intentions).
Mar 14, 2021 1:58 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Plain beautiful, I didn't expect some things but it all turned out good in the end
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Apr 8, 2021 11:41 PM

Oct 2015
Best episode in my opinion
Jun 18, 2021 4:24 PM
Aug 2020
this is the first episode that made me tear up :') that was so fucking sad ;__;

FUMIKA IS AWAKEEE :o
Dec 21, 2021 11:25 PM
Feb 2021
this episode was so good i’m crying so hard omg
Mar 21, 2023 12:24 PM

Dec 2022
A momentary return to form, decent episode. Life beating down on this guy to that extent seemed a bit contrived, like having him arrested and interrogated on the suspection of kidnapping a child without any evidence or reasoning behind it at all. Then he leaves his broken down car later to walk on an empty night highway, only for a truck that should've clearly saw him (with its blaring horn and headlamp) running him over at full speed anyway. Still, the subplot was interesting and it did well to demonstrate that the unconventional otaku guy could get on good terms with those who understood him.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 18, 2023 7:11 AM

Sep 2008
this episode destroyed me. hit too close with the art stuff.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Dec 9, 2023 3:20 AM

Nov 2022
I was scared for a second leaving a child alone on the highway. But he led a life doing what he loved not everyone can say that, even if it was short it was a full life! So Fumika woke up so whats going to happen to Mika than?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sobzob - Feb 9, 2008

100 by Assassin2112 »»
May 14, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sobzob - Mar 22, 2008

123 by greed2 »»
May 8, 9:36 PM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

nodoka-koi - Jan 5, 2008

130 by EtherLux »»
Dec 18, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dtshyk - Mar 15, 2008

60 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:24 AM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Mar 2, 2008

84 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.