Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 14, 2017 10:41 AM

Apr 2014
A fine ending, compared to the previous two episodes this was more enjoyable. Glad Kyouka survived, was very pissed off seeing that plane crash.. >:[
The first 4 episodes with Odasaku, were much better than the main story imo.
Jan 16, 2017 2:58 AM
Jan 2009
Solid episode. Dazai really is a brilliant strategist (with Rampo's help).

The season as a whole had a bit too many characters, but as far as the tone it was way better than the first season (less tonal clashes due to random comedy). The first arc was particularly excellent, as we got to see how Dazai became the man he is now. I like that they've set up the next arc... Hopefully we get a season 3 so we can see just what Dostoevsky's up to.
Pie is delicious.

Jan 21, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2011
If there is no mention of a third season, I'm headed straight for the manga.

10/10
Jan 22, 2017 3:55 AM
Jan 2016
What a great way to end the season
This anime is my favorite of all time
Definitely a 10/10 for this anime
Hoping for a third season
Jan 23, 2017 4:39 AM

Mar 2015
That was an excellent way to end this series and it left the door open for a 3rd season. Really hoping that comes around to happening!

10/10! Built very strongly on the foundations the first season laid.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 27, 2017 6:22 PM

Apr 2012
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
If there is no mention of a third season, I'm headed straight for the manga.

10/10

"see you ... " (.. could mean again) could be a mention of a possible 3rd season, when there is enough material.
Jan 28, 2017 2:43 PM

Jun 2011
It's very unfortunate for me the fact that the series started off with a flashback out of nowhere really did ruin my experience because there was no build up to that event. Don't get me wrong, the flashback story is perhaps my favorite story out of this series, but the timing in which it appeared in the anime series was bad. One of the reviewers on MAL also made a good point, that the story switched to focus more on the new character, Oda, which I don't particularly care for, over the main guy of the flashback himself.

While the episode that involved Ranpo was very enjoyable, most likely the single most enjoyable episode out of the entire series for mystery fans like me, the fact that it felt fillerish right after when they decided to get back to the story really killed the flow of the series. I was actually pretty confused when they quit on an arc all of a sudden for some fillers then get back to it right after like the fillers never existed. The pacing was also pretty terrible, as well as the conclusion of the clash between the 3 factions.

I really like the idea of the series but the way it went about it just wasn't to my liking.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 29, 2017 10:25 PM

Jun 2013
Honestly speaking I am a little disappointed with this show. I really liked the first arc about Oda and Dazai but the following episodes were not as interesting. I mean the whole temporary alliance despite the even of first season between port mafia and the agency felt absurd as Ougai Mori seems like the one who orchestrated the events regarding the Guild and setting up the agency as a bait.

It also feels like the writer is trying to make us feel more empathetic towards the villains by adding comical elements or some sad past. In addition, I was hoping that Atsushi will gain a resolve and more confidence in himself and his abilities but instead he ended up being everyone's favorite punching bag to the point where it was pitiful. They should've just made Akutagawa the main protagonist because at least he is not damsel in distress.

In regards to the ending maybe I missed out on something but I never really understood Francis's logic of destroying Yokohama to bring his daughter back to life. I also don't what difference did saving Kyoka make as her character is kind of annoying and irrelevant.

I guess the writer is aiming for a happy ending for everyone no matter the fatalities. They just bounce back up automagically as if nothing happened.
Feb 1, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2009
I felt so happy when Kyouka showed up alive! It was great, this season was better than the 1st one. Looking forward to more! 8/10
Feb 6, 2017 10:46 PM

Mar 2012
A very huge improvement over the 1st season for sure. The shift to a far more serious side than the failed comedy mix from last season was a very good decision. Although i felt the ending of guild arc was pretty weak, this has still redeemed itself as a series I might attempt to read the manga of, and will definitely welcome a 3rd season.
8/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Feb 26, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2014
so in the end, it's all happen and revolved around Dazai. looking at the end of the episode, the next arc somewhat will be telling Dazai past even before he met Odasaku.
Mar 22, 2017 9:22 PM

Apr 2009
-euphoria- said:
Senpai finally noticed Akutagawa!

I would have been so upset if this didn't happen! Great finale. Love the idea of enemies working together for a common goal.

Hoping for a season three, I just watched this entire series in two days. x.x
Apr 29, 2017 8:50 AM

Jun 2009
The final fight was kinda generic but I enjoyed this season much more than the first one. Would watch another season and put the manga on my PTR list.
Apr 30, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2017
Moh95 said:

pffft i lost it when this guy spoke.... XD
ZURA JANAI, KATSURA DAA!!!! Akira Ishida ftw!

WoW Akira Ishida again
Kaworu Nagisa
Gaara
Zeref
Akise
Katsura
Athrun Zala

Amazing seiyuu
May 3, 2017 3:36 AM

Oct 2013
So the guild leader jsut went bankrupt on that fight and ended up losing anyway, lol what a trade. Herman aka the moby dick guy was a former guild leader that was unexpected he seems keeping it lowkey all this time.

The fight was amazing, Akutagawa decided to help Atsushi now that's some character development right here. So glad that Kyouka alive and having fun with the rest of agency's members. Still curious abot the new guy Fyodor D and his power and what happened in the past between Dazai and him, hopefully we there'll be a 3rd season.

Overall score 8/10
May 14, 2017 7:12 AM

Jun 2013
Wow, that was...pretty cool! Hopefully there will be a season three. 10/10.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
May 23, 2017 11:11 AM

Jul 2014
Wow that was bad. Too much wasted potential. Reminded me of late Fairy Tail.
Jun 22, 2017 10:35 AM

Apr 2011
Ha, so there's going to be a squeal to this series? A new final boss and the guild is in disarray. Will the red hair gal be finally save later by the protagonist? She totally been forgotten about...
Jul 3, 2017 12:01 PM

May 2013
SEASON 3 ON DECKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

I really liked S2. Apart from some characters having similar powers and even started to look like each other lol (ex: John and Kenji's blonde farmboy type of character design). It just seemed like lazy effort to me lol

I wonder if Akutagawa will ever join the Agency since Dazai said his powers link up with Atsushi's well :O that'd be nice lol. He already has Dazai high up on a pedestal lmao. That teary faint was really cute XD

8/10
Jul 22, 2017 11:12 AM

Dec 2014
That punch clash was very shonen-esque but whatever.

Dazai though... this guy is always 20 steps ahead of everyone else.
Sep 28, 2017 3:21 PM
Oct 2011
Lelouch0202 said:
Congratulations to Kyouka for becoming a member of the agency, The celebration were pretty heartwarming after all these events, Was smiling throughout. :D

Yep, it was so good. :)
Oct 23, 2017 2:33 AM

Aug 2012
Fine ending. The flaw is that they defeat the guild leader just like that, He use 10k at first 500k on second and at last all of his money(assuming he got 7billion to put bounty on tiger) yet he got bankrupt on that last punch.

I'm really glad Kyouka is safe before I start watching this serious I read *false* spoiler that Kyouka's gonna die.

It end but I'm curious what happened to Lucy. She's still at Moby Dick and Atsushi totally forgot about her.

8/10
Dec 9, 2017 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
new villain is shown that's kid of cliffhanger
Dec 16, 2017 6:18 PM

Oct 2011
quite different from 1st season. nice series overall and has that kinda vibe I love.

May 4, 2018 2:11 PM

Aug 2013
Good improvement from its previous bad season.
7/10
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
May 27, 2018 4:30 AM

May 2017
Alrighty then... Soo.. i rated the first season 5/10 because in my honest opinion it really wasnt any good. It was lacking a good story, character depth/development and most of the characters were pretty boring and uninteresting + the plot was all over the place.

Was this second season any better? Yes. its definitely an improvement over the bad first season. But was the season 2 actually good or just an improvement over the first season which doesnt really mean much? Lets see.

What did i like about Stray Dogs?

Character Design. - Yea this is a pretty strong point for the show. All characters were appealing to me. I never had any issues with the character designs.

Animation/Art. - Animation is something that you can always look forward to in bones animes. The animation was always consistent and i never felt like i lost immersion because of bad animation or art. I really enjoyed the fights visually. This is definitely the strongest appeal for me in this anime.

Storyboarding. - The show had some very nice Storyboarding. They made a lot of really nice shots which were memorable for me. For example.
They had a lot of these. They are exaggerated dramatic shots. But i like them. They appeal to me.

What did i dislike about Stray Dogs?

Story. - I won't talk about season 1's plot because its not worth mentioning. Season 2's story concept had a lot of potential in my eyes. Three groups fighting to be the last one standing. It reminded me of battle royale, which i thought was a pretty good concept. But the execution was just so bad. It could have been so much more intense and epic but it was pretty underwhelming i would say. The final fight was ok. I liked how akutagawa and atsushi teamed up but thats about everything i liked about the fight. It had literally zero impact on me and it felt like a clichee shounen fight. I like shounen's when done nicely but this final fight just felt underwhelming for me.

Another problem here is that the directing and the characters play a huge roll. The Story had a good setup, but very rarely felt i immersed into what was going on because i just couldn't take most of the characters and their ideals serious.

For example Akutagawa vs Atsushi. I always had a feeling that akutagawa had something to do with atsushi in the past. I mean where is all this hate coming from? why is he so obsessed with atsushi? Well turns out he just hated him this much because of jealousy. He felt hatred towards atsushi because all atsushi did was living in the past, crying and complain how weak he is, even though he had everything that someone could ever wish for in Akutagawa's eyes. A strong gifted ability, friends and dazai's approval. He was also jealous that dazai approved of atsushi so quickly, Dazai was akutagawa's teacher but it seems that he never approved of Akutagawa's abilities which he was so desperately longing for.

The only fight where i really felt immersed was Dazai and chuuya vs. lovecraft. It was a well crafted fight with nice animation, good strategy, depth and development. We had an idea about the backstory of this fight. We knew Dazai and Chuuya used to be a really strong duo in the Port mafia which were known for defeating an entire enemy gifted organization over night. But despite that they were always rival's. So seeing them back together in action in order to defeat a common enemy had actual meaning. This fight had depth and story. Something that u can't say about any other fight in this anime. You can make a fight look as good as you want but if the story behind it has no impact on the viewer, it won't be as good.

Characters. - A weak point of this show for me. The only characters i somewhat liked where Dazai, Oda and Kunikida but we barely saw anything from him in this season. Oda was probably my favorite character. Most of the characters were pretty bland and boring. For example the 2 siblings from the agency, kenji or even the doctor Akiko. I liked Akutagawa but i kinda wish his ideals were different. Like i mentioned above the reveal of the reasons for his hatred were underwhelming for me. When i see characters fight which i don't care about (kenji, akiko, the siblings) i just can't help but feel uninterested in the fight. I mean sure i can still enjoy it visually but the fight won't have any impact on me. We had a lot of those fights, which left me feel nothing afterwards. Atsushi is my biggest problem in this show. I said the same thing after season1, i didn't hate him but i didn't really like him either. He was bland and wasn't fit for the main character at all. A huge reason why i think that this anime wasn't that good.

OST. - I liked the opening song of season 2 and both the endings for season1 and 2, but the soundtrack was nothing memorable for me. Not one OST was stuck in my head after watching an episode. Music is something that can emphasize the vibe and tone strongly but in this case the music had no impact on me.

Overall a 6/10 for me which still means i enjoyed the show but nothing that left an actual impact on me or i thought was actually good.

shayed__May 27, 2018 4:35 AM
Sep 12, 2018 9:56 PM

Feb 2015
awful fight, i would have laughed if i wasn't so annoyed. and i don't know WHY i even thought for a SECOND that kyouka was dead. LMAO i guess that's what i deserve. even so, i still like this more than S1. although nothing will beat the first episodes of this season. it's so far away from that point one can forget it if they didn't love it so much like i did.
-----------
FatalGaze said:
Honestly speaking I am a little disappointed with this show. I really liked the first arc about Oda and Dazai but the following episodes were not as interesting. I mean the whole temporary alliance despite the even of first season between port mafia and the agency felt absurd as Ougai Mori seems like the one who orchestrated the events regarding the Guild and setting up the agency as a bait.

It also feels like the writer is trying to make us feel more empathetic towards the villains by adding comical elements or some sad past. In addition, I was hoping that Atsushi will gain a resolve and more confidence in himself and his abilities but instead he ended up being everyone's favorite punching bag to the point where it was pitiful. They should've just made Akutagawa the main protagonist because at least he is not damsel in distress.

In regards to the ending maybe I missed out on something but I never really understood Francis's logic of destroying Yokohama to bring his daughter back to life. I also don't what difference did saving Kyoka make as her character is kind of annoying and irrelevant.

I guess the writer is aiming for a happy ending for everyone no matter the fatalities. They just bounce back up automagically as if nothing happened.

the only comment i agree with most out of all the pages.
Oct 22, 2018 5:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The second season were better than the first, especially the firsts 4 episodes, although this "happy" end, where the "goods" win and save the city to be destroy, the "girl" was save too, nobody dies and all end in a great party with a new friends and goals.... I didn´t like much!!! Drama, more drama It would have been more to my taste!!!!
Well, open end for a new season/film!!!

8/10 is my vote!!!
Oct 25, 2018 9:01 PM

Dec 2013
A solid finale. I didn’t think they would actually address how Atuschi gained control of his powers...

Flashback was the best part of this show tho.
Nov 14, 2018 10:22 PM

Jul 2012
I didn't like the idea of a temporary alliance. When it happened I was just scratching my head feeling it was a cop out. I think a three way battle between the groups would lend way to more interesting fights and strategies. Also wish there were more intricate fights with all the different gifts but much of the action was rather typical.

And characters didn't change much over the course of the story. The writers tried to give the villains more depth but they mostly had underwhelming motivations and then a one-liner thrown in about some sad backstory. I feel it could've been better if the show took time to develop its core group of characters first before introducing so many new ones.

Nov 15, 2018 2:09 AM

Nov 2015
I agree with the others here on the first 4 episodes being the highlight. That being said, the rest of the series was also pretty good. Especially loved the budding partnership between akutagawa and atsushi.
The Slavic fella looks promising. Can't wait to see more from him.
Also more anime need capitalist villains

8/10
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Dec 6, 2018 9:38 PM

Aug 2018
this was a great ending, i definitely enjoyed this season more than the first one. dazai’s backstory was very interesting to learn, he’s such a complex character and i’m glad we got some insight into his past. i thought this episode was very sweet, because atsushi helps kyouka to join the academy, very similar to the way dazai brought him in. just kinda nice to see it come full circle like that, it was a feelgood episode for sure!
Dec 27, 2018 11:00 PM

Jun 2015
mans literally died cause he became broke. guess that's what happens when your ability relies on your wealth after all.
of course kyouka wouldn't die, gotta protect the sweet little girl after all.
i feel like i perhaps enjoyed last season a bit more, though i dont know the clear reason as to why. i liked learning the backstories and the action going on though, 7/10 from me. i'll be watching the third season too.
Feb 1, 2019 4:08 AM

Aug 2017
Predictable but well executed fight. Normally, I'd be mad for Kyouka's forced sacrifice but turned out to be Dazai's plan all the time, so I'm happy. At least, she is officially a member of the Armed Detective Agency. Good for her. I think that Fitzgerald is still alive.

Dazai's past was amazing but the rest was able to maintain on its own.

This season was way better than the first. 8/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 17, 2019 8:23 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
So it ends, and done the right way too!!

Reverberate said:
What a great way to end this show. Wonderful finale. It started out strong and ended nicely. This season was miles better than the first season, without a doubt. I enjoyed every episode. I'm going to miss this show.

9/10.

True, let whoever state that I still think Dark Era arc, the first one, was better than anything else in S2, it was just something else in terms of raw emotion.
Loved the last 2 arcs noneless, way better than S1 and I was glad to see kyouka is save and sound and now truly entered the Agency.
Expect to see alot more of her kawainess in S3, but also I would like to see Danzai getting a bit more serious, dark and desperate on S3, just like he did on the first arc of S2.

8.8/10 = 9
(first arc was probably close to a 9.1-9.3 to me)
Apr 7, 2019 11:17 PM
Jul 2018
So happy that Akutagawa was finally able to get his praise from Dazai.

Just in time for S3 next week, woot.
Apr 20, 2019 12:52 PM
Mar 2019
what happened to lucy tho? like ik atsushi said he would come save her but remember he forgets everything if he leaves anne’s room so like.. is she gonna be stuck there for the rest of her life??
Apr 22, 2019 1:11 PM

Feb 2015
The fight continues, and Akutagawa powers Atsushi's attack to finish with Francis, after that, they canceled Moby Dick's decline, but someone hacked the control and the ship is gonna crash anyway, so Atsushi, Akutagawa and Herman jumed off. Kyoka used her helicopter to stop Moby Dick and with Fukuzawa's help, she used her power to escape from the impact. Ango took Herman with him to give information about Guild. Guild members, Mark decided to go back home, John decided to clean Guild, Louisa decided to look for Francis and Lovecraft returned to the sea (he acted more like a creature than a human). The Agency had a party to celebrate the end of the conflict and the join of Kyoka (Poe assisted to deliver a book for Ranpo). Dazai met Hirotsu at an art gallery, they talked about how they incited Akutagawa to infiltrate in Moby Dick and about a mysterious enemy. Nathaniel was talking with a guy named Fyodor D.

At the end, the fight was determined by who hit stronger, but well, they were two against one, I think Francis is alive. The only thing that Kyoka was going to do, die to give this anime a bit of drama, but she was alive, what a shame. Wtf is Lovecraft, what an enigmatic character. It looks that Dazai and Ranpo had it planned, even Kyoka's survival, and Dazai's agreement to put Akutagawa in the ship and collaborate with Atsushi, but there's this guy they're talking about, Fyodor behind everything, another arc is coming.
Atlas77Aug 24, 2019 7:10 PM
Apr 24, 2019 5:18 AM

Nov 2014
I can't praise this season enough. Not only is the constant flashbacks and Atsushi's wallowed in self-pity noted and given proper development, we also got a rivalry we never expected when starting this show. I'm sure most people like me thought Akutagawa was just a mini-boss, throwaway villain and never thought he'd be given the spotlight in this season and HE'D be the one to teach the mc the lesson he so dearly needed. This rivalry is so unexpected yet so well-done and loved. Rivalry like Naruto and Sasuke, Goku and Vegeta are too overly used seeing this is like a breath of fresh air. Mmm.
May 27, 2019 9:38 PM
Jan 2019
What can I say?. For me, the story is still missing something, but go that there was a great improvement compared to the first season. This is a story that combines dilemmas, dreams and goals. A series of combined thoughts of many authors, I am not an expert, but I can see that this anime has a message about life in each episode. Although there is also the touch of comedy xD and strange superpowers that are titled as the works of many writers. I still do not understand this anime so complex, but I liked it. So, to give it with the third season.
Jul 10, 2019 7:16 AM

Dec 2010
Wow, I got the biggest goosebumps in a while with Dostoyevsky's introduction. This season managed to beat the show's bland beginning and kept the quality high from start to end, which I guess makes me admit that the show turns out to be pretty good. Looking forward to Season 3.
Jul 17, 2019 1:47 PM

Dec 2012
Between Dazai's background in the Port Mafia as well as the all out brawl between the 3 factions, this second season was a significant step up from the first. It toned down on the out-of-place comedy routines and honed in on the best of its action & literary references. Characters such as Atsushi & Akutagawa definitely came a much longer way in this battle with the guild. Overall I definitely feel better about how this one ended up unfolding & I certainly look forward to the sequel.

8/10

Also, can't get enough of that OP + Taku Iwasaki's ost.
ZekkenshinJul 17, 2019 1:52 PM
Sep 29, 2019 3:23 AM

Aug 2017
Totally loved Season 2. I binged watch it and I'm so hyped. Plot is amazing and animation is awesome! 9/10

Oct 8, 2019 4:15 AM

Jul 2012
It was much better than season 1. As someone who was never really a fan of BSD, this season has made me want to follow this entire series to it's completion. I really want to see how it all plays out.

I had a hard time scoring it. It's in between a 7 and 8. But ultimately, I will give it a 7 because I don't think it was deserving of an 8.
Oct 10, 2019 6:17 AM
Apr 2019
Mayuka said:
It was much better than season 1. As someone who was never really a fan of BSD, this season has made me want to follow this entire series to it's completion. I really want to see how it all plays out.

I had a hard time scoring it. It's in between a 7 and 8. But ultimately, I will give it a 7 because I don't think it was deserving of an 8.

Season 3 was kinda good , but it felt rushed and they removed many scenes that were in the manga, the first 3 ep were about "Chuuya's origins" , the real plot started in ep 08 (Fyodor playing with everybody) , we'll eventually get a 4th season so i hope "Bones" give it the proper treatment, the events became crazy and the story got darker with less useless comedy !
Dec 8, 2019 1:34 PM

Jan 2019
so this demon black guy is the one who supposedly ruined the guild? i feel bad that the head of guild died, he was just trying to save his family in the only way he can especially considering his ability.

the demon black guy looks like the head of the port mafia....
candies:

Mar 9, 2020 11:43 PM
Review Moderator
Mar 2018
This was definitely better than S1. My favorite part about the whole series is still Oda and the first 4 episodes. Though, this last episode did give us this:

There were some pacing issues, but overall, a solid season with a lot of development and constant action.

Floating Around...

"You're loved as deeply as the ocean reaches"

Mar 13, 2020 10:34 AM

May 2016
Started great from 9/10 to 7/10 after episode 4

The last conversation between Higuchi and Dazai was surprising and entertaining at the same time, kinda lost that hype I had in first season but gonna watch season 3 as well.
Apr 20, 2020 7:41 AM

Dec 2012
SOLID FINALE 9/10

Nov 27, 2020 10:00 AM

Aug 2020
I'm so glad Kyouka ended up surviving. I really love her character and her bond with Atsushi. It was also really cool to see Atsushi team up with Akutagawa. I hope we can get more backstory on Dazai and Akutagawa's relationship next season. :)

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2016

157 by gladiusm »»
May 14, 11:02 AM

» The Armed Detective Agency is actually weak?

eWEQRW123123 - May 8

30 by holo-simp »»
May 10, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2016

220 by kociamatka »»
May 3, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

107 by Karva1 »»
Apr 23, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 11, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Apr 23, 9:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.