Forum Settings
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 15, 2010 4:20 PM

Nov 2009
how's the quality?

May 16, 2010 11:48 AM

Aug 2007
rizZ06 said:
hey... you guys actually watched thew camrip?

It wasn't that bad really. The audio was fine and the picture clear. Also, the camera was still throughout most of it. It's still quite enjoyable.
May 16, 2010 4:02 PM

Nov 2009
ahh... oki.... guys im inviting you to join our forums in haruhisuzumiya.net....

May 17, 2010 11:51 AM

Jul 2009
bwahahachick said:
rizZ06 said:
hey... you guys actually watched thew camrip?

It wasn't that bad really. The audio was fine and the picture clear. Also, the camera was still throughout most of it. It's still quite enjoyable.

^that

I was still drawn into the conversations and Kyon's soliloquy despite the quality :P

I think it's easier to understand and appreciate the movie after reading the novel, and you get Haruhi's alcohol reference too
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 23, 2010 8:20 PM

May 2010
This movie was downright amazing! I have never been so amazed at any movie for a while, until I saw this. Everything from music, animation, comedy (lol) was perfect. It's really a must watch for all Haruhi Fans!

And guys, the camrip is just gonna end up hurting ur eyes. San Francisco is showing it right now until June 5th so for those who live around California or plan to head to SF, go for it. Otherwise I understand why u can't come over. But I saw it in Viz Cinema and the atmosphere is great. Definitely worth watching even if I live miles away :p.

May 26, 2010 11:53 AM

Jul 2009
Meddigo said:
But why would Nagato create such a story?

It serves no purpose!

she panicked when she began to feel emotion

/thread: Go read the novel
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 26, 2010 1:17 PM

Jul 2008
Just posted my review of the premiere in San Fran and of the movie itself. Linked to other good reviews for the movie on the post too if anyone's interested =)
~ Yumeka ~

Mainichi Anime Yume - my anime blog
May 27, 2010 7:16 AM

Jun 2009
I Love LOVE LOVE this movie!! It's really, really good. Can't express it with words but I think it's awesome. Even though I watched it from a record version not DVD-rip, I still enjoy the movie. Love the part where Kyon touches Haruhi face when she was asleep.

Overall I rate it 10/10.

I love Haruhi with pony tail:)

May 31, 2010 7:54 PM

Jan 2010
Kyon is one of my all time favorite characters, but

Jun 1, 2010 6:52 PM

Jul 2008
A one night Los Angeles screening for the movie has just been announced!
~ Yumeka ~

Mainichi Anime Yume - my anime blog
Jun 1, 2010 7:37 PM

Feb 2010
Yumeka said:
A one night Los Angeles screening for the movie has just been announced!

HOLY FUUK HOLY FUUK HOLY FUUKKK!!! Im sooooooooooooo GOING! WooO! Omg!!!
Jun 7, 2010 2:37 AM

Nov 2009
Still no word on a DVD release date yet? D:
Jun 7, 2010 11:35 AM

Oct 2009
Azule said:
Still no word on a DVD release date yet? D:
No, because then it would be all over the place :'(
Jun 7, 2010 10:19 PM
Feb 2010
I loved it
even the cam-rip made me excited :3
awesome i will dl the dvd..rip.. >_>
Jun 17, 2010 6:03 AM

Nov 2009
I finally got round to watching the camrip even though I dont normally do that.

Wow...just wow! I absolutely loved it. Yuki is by far the star of this and Kyon puts on a very good performance.

Even Haruhi (Especially Alternate Haruhi) was awesome, yay for Kyon and his Ponytail fetish lol XD;

Was anyone else have stayed with Shy Yuki or is it just me that would have seriously considered it?
Jun 17, 2010 6:13 AM

Jan 2010
BRILLIANT.
Wafu~ !
Jun 20, 2010 7:10 AM

Feb 2010
This movie deserves to be almost 3 hours, Because of the horror that is called Endless Eight
Jun 24, 2010 3:14 AM

Jan 2009
忘れないで...
Jun 24, 2010 8:58 AM

May 2010
negimagi2k said:
This movie deserves to be almost 3 hours, Because of the horror that is called Endless Eight

Endless Eight also Season 2 is not worse as the movie. I had given both in rating 10/10 points.
Jun 27, 2010 12:43 PM
Sep 2009
a bit slow, but none the less far better than endless eight.
Jun 27, 2010 8:43 PM

Apr 2010
leming400 said:
a bit slow, but none the less far better than endless eight.

wait what? eight repeats of the same 22 minutes is worse than a full movie?
Mind.Blown.
Jun 28, 2010 11:08 AM

Jun 2010
Still wait DVD.
Watch this movie in camrip - blasphemy, i think.
Jul 2, 2010 2:02 PM

Jul 2008
Rasta-kun said:
Still wait DVD.

I definitely agree.
But if they're gonna make us wait another 6 months I won't be able to resist the temptation.
Jul 4, 2010 9:33 AM

Jan 2008
aswani said:
Rasta-kun said:
Still wait DVD.

I definitely agree.
But if they're gonna make us wait another 6 months I won't be able to resist the temptation.

I've waited more than half a year for the last 3 episodes of Bakemonogatari so I think I can manage waiting a couple of months for the DVD.

I also agree: Haruhi movie + camrip = NO WAY!
Jul 5, 2010 8:53 AM
Jul 2010
Watched the movie - it was nizzle.

But well. What would you do?

Jul 8, 2010 3:05 PM
Apr 2010
Only watched an hour of it so far, but I gotta say this: Yuki can has facial expressions! xD
Jul 10, 2010 4:08 AM

May 2010
There is no word that can describe this movie...
It was just...

AMAZING... That doesn't even cover it.
"I don't need a reason to save someone"

Kamijou Touma
Jul 11, 2010 4:27 PM
Nov 2009
This is by far the best movie I've seen. Even though I watched the cap rip version, I still was Mindblown by the epicness of this movie my favorite arc of the whole Suzumiya Haruhi franchise. I will definitely buy the DVD and rewatch this because I don't think I will get enough of it untill I watch it in better quality. Anyways I hope for more of Suzimiya Haruhi episodes/ovas etc to come in the future. And I also hope to get my hands on those light novels even though I don't like reading books >.<. So my score for this movie: 5/5.
Jul 12, 2010 5:16 AM

May 2010
oh yes x3 yours so mastering and best best BEST shishutso of Suzumiya Haruhi MOVIE that so way better as as the seaon 2 what ur believe..
..i Haruhi Suzimiya....in my (maybe-)goddes hand a have a fav- fav. favvvvorite link for yours fans. TATATADAAAAAA!! Suzimiya Haruhi spam Shoushitsu so many many many pics of them in my forums-threat to look of the fans out there. Enjoy. http://sosbrigaden.saveboard.com/haruhi-suzumiya-dingens-f12/suzumiya-haruhi-no-syoshitsu-t73.htm
Jul 12, 2010 5:05 PM
Nov 2009
Haruhi_Suzimiya said:
oh yes x3 yours so mastering and best best BEST shishutso of Suzumiya Haruhi MOVIE that so way better as as the seaon 2 what ur believe..
..i Haruhi Suzimiya....in my (maybe-)goddes hand a have a fav- fav. favvvvorite link for yours fans. TATATADAAAAAA!! Suzimiya Haruhi spam Shoushitsu so many many many pics of them in my forums-threat to look of the fans out there. Enjoy. http://sosbrigaden.saveboard.com/haruhi-suzumiya-dingens-f12/suzumiya-haruhi-no-syoshitsu-t73.htm

Damn, too bad I only have german as my fourth language and I suck at it so I cant really understand much of that website except the pics ^^. Then again I really like to know the sequel to what's gonna happens after their christmas party because Kyon said that he needed to travel back in time to do something or did I miss anything there? And I still can't wait for the DvD release! I really wanna watch it in real video quality atleast =).
Jul 13, 2010 3:41 AM

Jul 2010
I think that the movie was incredibly well done and more than made up for the second season of the TMoHS anime. The length of the film was 2 hours and 43 minutes and while this sounds incredibly long every single minute was needed as the plot was fairly complicated because of how much time travel was involved. The basic premise of the film is it December the 17th and the SOS brigade is planning a Christmas party. Yuki Nagato is quietly reading, Haruhi is forcing Mikuru into another costume, Koizumi is observing with the same permanent smile and of course Kyon is being his normal sarcastic self. In other words its business as usual until Kyon wakes up on December the 18th and finds that things have changed. Divulging anything more would certainly spoil the plot and this one is just too good too spoil. This great plot is mixed with KyoAni's high standards and usual high standard of voice acting results in the best TMoHS anime adaption yet.
For those who have not yet watched this film or read the book (Haruhi fans especially) I highly recommend it.
Jul 13, 2010 5:03 AM

May 2010
A
|
|
*yawn* +_+° im fight and fight and fight and fight and fight for the season 2 that they is not badly as the movie.. have the same high-quality and entertainment but ranked on #2321.. And the movie #2. i understand this not and never.
The Haruhi Movie destroyed the season 2 but nobody interessted it. I mean i gived both 10/10 points but.. the movie make me grazy, totaly crazy! I fight every day with this Haruhi Movie in hate and love to them.
I drive with the season 2 down to hell... but i give not up to make a way better image the Endless Eight. Never!

Please just ignore what I wrote here, it was just my thoughts ..-.-°
Jul 13, 2010 9:19 AM
Nov 2009
I just watched the camrip yesterday... It is bearable and actually good on most areas.
No one gets in the way of the screen until the credits when people stand up.

To be honest, I recommend the camrip if you love the series enough. Having never read the manga or anything, I loved the series(yes, even endless eight, watched all in a row :D) and for the people who hate due to the endless eight, this will give you faith back in the series.

The subs were well done, and the movie is fucking amazing! Like so much so I am gonna force some others to watch the camrip will definitely watch it again with them when I do.

It IS filled with Yuki moe everywhere, but besides Kyon, she is the star so go figure. But anyone who likes Haruhi, should watch the camrip.

TL;DR: camrip is actually fine, watch it for amazingness!
Jul 13, 2010 6:33 PM

May 2010
Anarki87 said:
I just watched the camrip yesterday... It is bearable and actually good on most areas.
No one gets in the way of the screen until the credits when people stand up.

To be honest, I recommend the camrip if you love the series enough. Having never read the manga or anything, I loved the series(yes, even endless eight, watched all in a row :D) and for the people who hate due to the endless eight, this will give you faith back in the series.

The subs were well done, and the movie is fucking amazing! Like so much so I am gonna force some others to watch the camrip will definitely watch it again with them when I do.

It IS filled with Yuki moe everywhere, but besides Kyon, she is the star so go figure. But anyone who likes Haruhi, should watch the camrip.

TL;DR: camrip is actually fine, watch it for amazingness!

he sayd '...he loved the Series.. aand just Endless Eight!!' Oh yes, so its good ^-^ thats sound how music in my ears. Hm yes yes he have right.. the movie is not so bad

muahaha i like it oO ..he rated episodes also S1, S2 and the movie high. very fine.. im happy
Jul 13, 2010 6:50 PM

Dec 2007
paradoxlost said:
The length of the film was 2 hours and 43 minutes and while this sounds incredibly long every single minute was needed as the plot was fairly complicated because of how much time travel was involved.

No. Just no. If I could follow it as half asleep as I was, it was not complicated.
Jul 13, 2010 7:05 PM

Nov 2007
Meddigo said:
paradoxlost said:
The length of the film was 2 hours and 43 minutes and while this sounds incredibly long every single minute was needed as the plot was fairly complicated because of how much time travel was involved.

No. Just no. If I could follow it as half asleep as I was, it was not complicated.

no need to start this again, you made ur point many pages ago, do other's opinions really bother you that much? -__-
Jul 13, 2010 7:17 PM

Dec 2007
Saying "The plot was fairly complicated" is not an opinion. That is stating something as factual.

Had he said "I thought the plot was fairly complicated", then I wouldn't have bothered posting, but it was stated as an excuse for the excessive length of the film and not in any sort of manner of opinion.
Jul 13, 2010 10:24 PM

May 2010
Meddigo said:
Saying "The plot was fairly complicated" is not an opinion. That is stating something as factual.

Had he said "I thought the plot was fairly complicated", then I wouldn't have bothered posting, but it was stated as an excuse for the excessive length of the film and not in any sort of manner of opinion.

The plot of the movie is only then complicated when the viewer do not in front the season 2 looking on. I think that the playing time of the movie is long too and the plot would be fit for a way shorter playingtime as over 2 hours.
Jul 13, 2010 11:08 PM

May 2010
Why is the movie brought down... NOOO!!! *sigh* oh well...
"I don't need a reason to save someone"

Kamijou Touma
Jul 14, 2010 8:16 AM
Nov 2009
KyonzumiNagato13 said:

Probably rated down due to people's hatred of 'Endless Eight'... To some, I know, they will never get over that trauma it seems.
Jul 14, 2010 10:42 AM

May 2010
Anarki87 said:
KyonzumiNagato13 said:

Probably rated down due to people's hatred of 'Endless Eight'... To some, I know, they will never get over that trauma it seems.

Or while Endless Eight is rated so down and for rated down the movie as revenge. Its many people under the fans they love the Season 2 / Endless Eight.
The Season 2 also Endless Eight is full entertainment and a evergreen.
SuzimiyaJul 14, 2010 10:46 AM
Jul 29, 2010 4:29 PM
Jun 2010
Will I like this movie ? I found season 1 very average (I rated 6/10)

Jul 29, 2010 4:52 PM

Nov 2007
supersayen said:
Will I like this movie ? I found season 1 very average (I rated 6/10)

maybe, general acceptance among most fans is that this story is better than the one from novel 1 (which was most of season 1)
Jul 29, 2010 5:29 PM

Jul 2008
kFYatek said:
Touka said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Touka said:
infinite_zero said:
Think of the original world, and the alternative world as parallel strips. By rewriting the world, Nagato effectively skewed the flow towards the other parallel line. By stopping her from rewriting, time merely remained flowing on its original parallel line, without crossing over into another line. Or something. Time is a tricky thing to understand.

I think you guys are misunderstanding me. I understand all that, but why was Yuki able to take Haruhi's power? How was she able to do this? It's bugging me so much because, as previously stated, the Data Overmind doesn't even know much about Haruhi's power so it doesn't make sense that Yuki can take it so easily just like that.

I was wondering this too and so far nobody has been able to provide me with a valid answer that explains how this is possible. To me it just looks like a contradictory plot hole that was created when they wanted to give Yuki the spotlight. I found the same problem when I read the novel as well and am not surprised in the slightest that it wasn't rectified for the movie seeing as how Kyoani is only capable of copying everything verbatim and incapable of doing anything on their own without having their hand held (and held hostage I might add) by source material.

@Day2Dream - Fair enough Yuki can analyse the data collected but surely she couldn't replicate it unless she already had powers like Haruhi in the first place. Haruhi's powers are what created the data, it doesn't work vice versa. It just wouldn't (and doesn't) make sense.

Unless someone can explain this mess I'm going to agree with Kaioshin_Sama. So far it appears to be a major plot hole, which is unfortunate because (for me) that spoils the movie somewhat. It's a shame because people usually mess up the time travel aspects of a film (or novel), but they were all pretty much spot on in Disappearence. However, the most important part of the plot (Yuki being able to alter the world) just doesn't make sense.

The problem of Yuki's powers (assuming that Haruhi is really an omnipotent God, since it was questioned by many according to various "clues" in the novels) is the instance of centuries-old philosophical question: "Is the omnipotent God able to create a stone such heavy that even He won't be able to lift it?". Apparently, Nagaru Tanigawa thinks that the answer is "yes", and thus Yuki (who was created by Haruhi) has as much power that she was able to deprive her creator of all the power.

Sorry to come back to this after so long, but it seems I missed your post before!

Good point, but however much it is questioned, Haruhi absolutely can not be an omnipotent God as her powers have not only been shown to have a limit, but she lacks awareness and sometimes even control over them as well.

To be honest, I don't think even Nagaru Tanigawa himself could answer this one.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Jul 31, 2010 11:21 AM

Dec 2009
Aww, I liked this film a lot. Even the camrip was bearable after a few minutes.

I generlly felt this was better executed than the series (especially the second season, which I'm sure I needn't go into). For starters, Yuki is my favourite character, and this is definitely a Yuki film (I squee'd at my laptop when she smiled). Secondly, this was very much narrated by Kyon - while the anime is also, Haruhi steals the spotlight the entire time and even Kyon's opinions are kinda shoved out of the way.
Jul 31, 2010 7:00 PM

Dec 2009
Yuki = moe overload <3 .
The movie was made of awesomeness . It managed to keep me fully awake from 2 to 5 am without any problems xD 10/10 .
DuzellJul 31, 2010 7:05 PM
Aug 8, 2010 8:26 AM
May 2009
Touka said:
kFYatek said:
Touka said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Touka said:
infinite_zero said:
Think of the original world, and the alternative world as parallel strips. By rewriting the world, Nagato effectively skewed the flow towards the other parallel line. By stopping her from rewriting, time merely remained flowing on its original parallel line, without crossing over into another line. Or something. Time is a tricky thing to understand.

I think you guys are misunderstanding me. I understand all that, but why was Yuki able to take Haruhi's power? How was she able to do this? It's bugging me so much because, as previously stated, the Data Overmind doesn't even know much about Haruhi's power so it doesn't make sense that Yuki can take it so easily just like that.

I was wondering this too and so far nobody has been able to provide me with a valid answer that explains how this is possible. To me it just looks like a contradictory plot hole that was created when they wanted to give Yuki the spotlight. I found the same problem when I read the novel as well and am not surprised in the slightest that it wasn't rectified for the movie seeing as how Kyoani is only capable of copying everything verbatim and incapable of doing anything on their own without having their hand held (and held hostage I might add) by source material.

@Day2Dream - Fair enough Yuki can analyse the data collected but surely she couldn't replicate it unless she already had powers like Haruhi in the first place. Haruhi's powers are what created the data, it doesn't work vice versa. It just wouldn't (and doesn't) make sense.

Unless someone can explain this mess I'm going to agree with Kaioshin_Sama. So far it appears to be a major plot hole, which is unfortunate because (for me) that spoils the movie somewhat. It's a shame because people usually mess up the time travel aspects of a film (or novel), but they were all pretty much spot on in Disappearence. However, the most important part of the plot (Yuki being able to alter the world) just doesn't make sense.

The problem of Yuki's powers (assuming that Haruhi is really an omnipotent God, since it was questioned by many according to various "clues" in the novels) is the instance of centuries-old philosophical question: "Is the omnipotent God able to create a stone such heavy that even He won't be able to lift it?". Apparently, Nagaru Tanigawa thinks that the answer is "yes", and thus Yuki (who was created by Haruhi) has as much power that she was able to deprive her creator of all the power.

Sorry to come back to this after so long, but it seems I missed your post before!

Good point, but however much it is questioned, Haruhi absolutely can not be an omnipotent God as her powers have not only been shown to have a limit, but she lacks awareness and sometimes even control over them as well.

To be honest, I don't think even Nagaru Tanigawa himself could answer this one.

@Touka & Kaioshin_sama

I think I can give you some clues about this "mess", or a least my conception of it. However, since english isn't my native langage, I can't ensure you a very clear explanation, especially for such a complex matter. Still, here I go :)

First, as I don't exactly see what you don't understand, i'm going to explain my whole vision about Yuki's powers, which implies exploring also Haruhi's and Mikuru's ones. Yuki's powers have always been different from Haruhi's ones and, in this movie, it's never said that she stole them. I guess that, if you didn't understand what yuki did in this movie, you didn't got neither how she's able to synchronize with other version of herself, nor why she remembered all the recursion or Endless Eight nor almost everything she's done. I don't really have the absolute answers to those questions, (I guess only Tanigawa does) but I still have some ideas.

To comprehend yuki's abilities, I think we have to see the world more like a computer, to imagine universe (space and time) like a huge database. She seems to be able to manipulate this database and then modify all physical substances at will, some kind of unlimited and overpowered alchemy, but can't create things from scratch, whereas Haruhi seems to be able to do everything and to make pop whatever she wants without being bound by any rule (lucky we are that she's not aware of that). Also, Yuki would somehow exist out of time, as if the database contains the whole history of the universe. That is kind of easy to say but pretty hard to imagine, I admit it ^^

This leads us to the time-travelling matter where Yuki, once again, gives us a hard time. An important thing to notice is that Yuki's time travelling and Mikuru's one are different, it's been said several time in the show, like when Yuki tells Mikuru that her way of travelling isn't flawless. Therefore, i'm going to speak first about Mikuru's then come back to Yuki's later. About Mikuru's, as we saw with the mole event, time works there like an unique line which is predetermined and thus you can't change anything by time travelling because, actually, it has already been changed. That is sure somewhat paradoxal but still coherent in my opinion. As Yuki said in BLR : "you cannot prove that there is no paradox" (or something like that depending on the subs) which I would translate into "something is wrong in what you consider true but I won't tell you :p ". So, Yuki does it in a different way. Indeed, like her others abilities, it looks like it works also like a database. Therefore, in this movie, when you think she is stealing Haruhi's power and recreating the world, she is actually erasing one year in the history and writing another instead. Where the problems begins for me is when Kyon press Enter key and is sent back by Yuki three years ago again in order to jump into the future with Old Mikuru to prevent Yuki from rewriting the world which is more "cancelling" the rewriting than prevent it. If you don't think too much about it, it's look like a nice time travel plot like the numerous ones you've already seen, though this one is more awesome ;). But if you remember other time travelling in this show, you should say "this movie shouldn't have happened because the rewriting was cancelled in the start, only the world where kyon is unconscious during three days has really existed" and I would say "yes if only Mikuru is involved in it" which is not the case. Here, we have Mikuru's time travelling with the jump just before the rewriting and probably the kyon coming from the future and we have Yuki's time travelling with the Enter key, and indirectly the rewriting and also the cancelling of it. And that's becoming a bit too much for my poor little brain ^^ Well, in my opinion, this is not a plot hole because it's not fully contradictory since it hasn't been explained yet. Actually, it's explained in volume 7 by Koizumi and now that i've just reread it, aside being awesome, it makes some sense :) But I won't spoil it here :p

I'm done, I hope I answered some questions :)
zrilAug 8, 2010 8:34 AM
Aug 9, 2010 7:22 AM

Jun 2010
I just finished this, was hesitating to watch the camrip but couldn't hold myself off it. I'm a Haruhi maniac, after all.

My first response after finishing it was wow. Now, I'm still thinking: Wow. Stunningly great, a rollercoaster ride which just kept going, and you never felt like stopping. Instead, you wanted it to continue.

Humorous? Check. Drama? Check. Terrific story? CHECK. Nevermind, check that at least a hundred times. And that's not all. Have I already told you about the beautiful animation, a great dialogue and how it chillingly fits into the main story? It also might be nice to mention that at certain parts, I just paused the movie and let all the memories of the original series flow in. That's what the movie did to me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. All in all, I think I watched it in four hours or so, stopping along the way to reminisce. But it didn't feel like four hours at all. It didn't even feel like two, to be honest. That's what the movie does with time.

I can't recommend this to anyone with words. The only thing I can say is: Watch it. Watch the camrip version. Don't worry about the quality; it's pretty good. Worry about what's happening in the story. Let those memories of the original series flow in. Enjoy it, because you will. I don't have to be a wizard to predict that.

A masterpiece, to say the least. I'm rating it a 10/10.
Aug 9, 2010 5:04 PM

May 2010
Nyr said:
I just finished this, was hesitating to watch the camrip but couldn't hold myself off it. I'm a Haruhi maniac, after all.

My first response after finishing it was wow. Now, I'm still thinking: Wow. Stunningly great, a rollercoaster ride which just kept going, and you never felt like stopping. Instead, you wanted it to continue.

Humorous? Check. Drama? Check. Terrific story? CHECK. Nevermind, check that at least a hundred times. And that's not all. Have I already told you about the beautiful animation, a great dialogue and how it chillingly fits into the main story? It also might be nice to mention that at certain parts, I just paused the movie and let all the memories of the original series flow in. That's what the movie did to me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. All in all, I think I watched it in four hours or so, stopping along the way to reminisce. But it didn't feel like four hours at all. It didn't even feel like two, to be honest. That's what the movie does with time.

I can't recommend this to anyone with words. The only thing I can say is: Watch it. Watch the camrip version. Don't worry about the quality; it's pretty good. Worry about what's happening in the story. Let those memories of the original series flow in. Enjoy it, because you will. I don't have to be a wizard to predict that.

A masterpiece, to say the least. I'm rating it a 10/10.

Endless Shoushitsu?
Aug 10, 2010 4:31 AM

Jan 2008
alwaysbored said:
Yuki = moe overload <3 .
The movie was made of awesomeness . It managed to keep me fully awake from 2 to 5 am without any problems xD 10/10 .

i watched it the same time like u xD and it managed to keep me awake until 8 in the morning coz i was searching the net for answers :P
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Pages (21) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kyon's decision (spoilers)

NDskies - Sep 19, 2023

17 by honyax »»
Feb 25, 1:41 AM

» Haruhi Suzumiya will have an official announcement soon…

Yuri_Niji - Dec 17, 2023

18 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 12, 2:51 AM

» Wow that was a great movie!

Zoopiez - Jun 28, 2022

18 by anizawa89 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:11 PM

» This movie is Amazing

randomuser47 - Feb 26, 2023

19 by Recprocate »»
Sep 24, 2023 3:17 AM

» Ending … [spoilers ahead]

nomnomnori - Mar 3, 2019

8 by User-Name »»
Jun 7, 2023 4:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.