Forum Settings
Forums

Lolita Caramel Visual Novel Thread (Latest skit:- 5)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
May 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Aug 2008
Vilkku92 said:
Favorite character... I'm not sure if I have have one yet, the story so far has been so short I haven't had much time to form any strong opinions on them. I suppose I like Lolita the most so far, but that's probably only because she's had the most screen time so far.
Duly noted, we are still in characters introduction mode. So not much can be known about all the characters yet~
Sep 5, 2018 10:22 PM

Aug 2008
This is just a post to inform you that the work on the 5th skit is proceeding smoothly. I plan to release it as soon as I can :>
Nov 18, 2018 6:48 AM
Nov 18, 2018 6:56 AM

Oct 2015
@SweetMonia
The hero we needed ^^
Is that a new character?
MemorAug 3, 2021 7:30 AM
Nov 18, 2018 7:00 AM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
@SweetMonia
Sasuga Hime, she's the hero we needed :3

Also, is that a new character or? ^^
Ahaha~ ^^

That's Lolita by the way~
Nov 18, 2018 7:11 AM

Oct 2015
@SweetMonia
She looks very cute, as per usual umu
MemorAug 3, 2021 7:30 AM
Nov 18, 2018 7:22 AM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
@SweetMonia
I see~ she looks kirei as per usual >///<
Yes, she looks lovely in shoujo style :3
Nov 18, 2018 7:31 AM

Oct 2015
@SweetMonia
Indeed :3
So, how's the progress on the next skit?
MemorAug 3, 2021 7:31 AM
Nov 18, 2018 7:51 AM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
@SweetMonia
Indeed x3
So how's the progress on the next skit? o3o
I had to stop, despite the fact I was almost done. I am currently organizing things right here, so that whenever I continue working on the skit. I keep at it for a long time.
Nov 18, 2018 8:16 AM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
@SweetMonia
By "here" you mean this cafe? Omo well either way, I wish you luck :3 and try not to overwork yourself silly~ ^^ ❤
No, I mean here where I am sitting. ^^

Okay, but for the record, I am not the kind of people that overwork themselves :3
Jan 18, 2019 5:41 PM

Oct 2011
@SweetMonia
So here's my thought's on the skits:

First, I have to say: excellent job. I love your skits. xD The amount of work spent is seemingly astronomical for a single person work...
Characters:

Art:

Story: It's a skit, so it's sure to not have much, but beginning skit 4, you gave a mysterious background to the story and characters, which makes us eager to read more. The school + princess is a nice setting and all, but having a background to everything makes it all the more good.
Monia is quite mysterious too. She knows about the staff.... And that

Anyhow, looking forward to more! Or more works from you. ^_^

Jan 22, 2019 11:32 AM

Aug 2008
Dobato said:
@SweetMonia
So here's my thought's on the skits:

First, I have to say: excellent job. I love your skits. xD The amount of work spent is seemingly astronomical for a single person work...
Characters:

Art:

Story: It's a skit, so it's sure to not have much, but beginning skit 4, you gave a mysterious background to the story and characters, which makes us eager to read more. The school + princess is a nice setting and all, but having a background to everything makes it all the more good.
Monia is quite mysterious too. She knows about the staff.... And that

Anyhow, looking forward to more! Or more works from you. ^_^

Hello Dobato-Nyan~

Sorry for taking my Monia time responding to you, specially since I quire appreciate good feedback like the one you just game moi ^^

I am quite happy you like the skits. I can't imagine how more you would like them once I execute the plans that are on my head right now. I get excited just thinking about them :)

Lolita is just lovely, and I am yet to show everything about her, since that would spoil the main story for everyone. The same goes for the other girls. I totally believe I could showcase them very well, even within the limits of the skits. I believe I didn't give you & the other reader the right impression about Vivianne & Beauty, since Vivianne only showed one dimension of her personality, while Beauty is just arrogant, and not really a tsundere ^^

As for your suggestion, don't worry! I already have plans up to skit #8, so I know what I am going to do :D
>>>> More CGs you say? Ahaha~

As for the art, I like it how different people noticed different things in the backgrounds, though there are few ester eggs no one discovered so far, which is a bit sad... At least you managed to discover all the Gochuumon ones, which is all good. I hope you liked the Miémorrinian stock market as well~

mhmm, and there's a good chance you're going to see more & more shoujo art in the future~ :>

I will keep your advice in mind, with the exception with the one about Richelieu, as who would ever care about that......... JK XD

As for skit #4, it feels different because it's actually a part of the main story. The historical part at the beginning showcases my other story "The Legend Of Miémorrina:- Let There Be Peace". I hope you liked my Monia & Melissa designs. Particularly Monia the café owner. I am quite glad you liked her design. I did my best to make her well-balanced within the thin line of cuteness & sexiness. I am so proud of her~ :3

Out of curiosity, have you discovered the twist in skit #4?

>>>> Nooooooo, Yuri ga nai :O

I will try to release more skits, dear Dobato. If only things weren't a complete mess here (which I have been taking care of, of course). I have a lot of expectations of this project, and so I will support it with all my might ^^

If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to contact me about it anytime you like. I am always open to hear from you~
Jan 30, 2019 3:49 PM

Dec 2018
@SweetMonia
Ok, so let me start off by saying that I really enjoyed reading through your VN skits. I could only ponder as to the amount of work and love you placed into your gamu especially considering it was a solo job. Its works like these that earn a special place in my heart and its not easy to do btw >_< . So really good job!

Cast of Characters:

Art:

Overall, I loved all the characters and particularly Rina due to her art style and the love the bowties, frills, and ribbons <3 except for Richelieu :P (Gomen gomen :>). As for the amount of characters, it helped that you kept the interactions just between two to three people and gradually built upon that into skit#4 which paved a natural progression of the story here.

Anyways, when you do get around releasing more skits, I would love to take a look at them and give you some feedback and also some more cover story between Vivianne and Beauty would help flesh them out a bit, but really lovable characters nonetheless and nice use of the music as well as I found it appropriate especially around Lolita's shenanigans.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing back from you and just to note here that the suggestions I gave you are just that suggestions. Good work!
Jan 31, 2019 8:11 PM

Aug 2008
NiteLite2B said:
@SweetMonia
Ok, so let me start off by saying that I really enjoyed reading through your VN skits. I could only ponder as to the amount of work and love you placed into your gamu especially considering it was a solo job. Its works like these that earn a special place in my heart and its not easy to do btw >_< . So really good job!

Cast of Characters:

Art:

Overall, I loved all the characters and particularly Rina due to her art style and the love the bowties, frills, and ribbons <3 except for Richelieu :P (Gomen gomen :>). As for the amount of characters, it helped that you kept the interactions just between two to three people and gradually built upon that into skit#4 which paved a natural progression of the story here.

Anyways, when you do get around releasing more skits, I would love to take a look at them and give you some feedback and also some more cover story between Vivianne and Beauty would help flesh them out a bit, but really lovable characters nonetheless and nice use of the music as well as I found it appropriate especially around Lolita's shenanigans.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing back from you and just to note here that the suggestions I gave you are just that suggestions. Good work!
Before anything, I so love your feedback, dear LiteNeko. Not everyone would write a detailed feedback like that ^^

I am so glad you liked the skits so far. That makes me wonder how you will like the main story once I make it. Since Lolita Caramel isn't exactly a "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" as it may suggest~ :3

It's nice that Rina has made an impact on you. I read your paragraph about her many times for that. She's easily likable from the feedbacks I got so far. That makes me proud of her.

Now, for the other characters, I probably didn't have enough screen time to show Vivianne's personality, but trust me, she's probably more likable than many of the other girls. Depending on your preferences. It looks like you managed to get Beauty well during her short screen time. Yes, she's pompous, maybe even more than you have see so far. I guess Lolita was just good at dealing with her during skit #3.

As for Sophie, just wait until you see her act authoritatively as the princess she is. I am sure that would look cool on her. Maybe like this:-

Sophie can be quite elegant. By design, she's pretty much a loli Melissa by the way:-

Lily never appeared in the skits, are you probably referring to Monia? Since everything you said about her fits Monia quite well. Here are a picture with all the announced characters for the skits:-

I would love to have people see & know Lily, she's just a great character. Even her flaws are lovable. For real:-

Richelieu could have been drawn better for sure. Nice to see you liked him. He makes a good combination with Lolita, just like in the following picture:-

As for the clothing, I quite enjoy making them look the best way possible. I think I could do it even better, which could mean more satisfactions from my readers. ^^

What I like about the scenery is that I could show you & everyone else how Miémorrina looks like. As close to how I imagine it as possible. You probably saw the picture on the café. That was from skit #5, and it shows Monia city, as it was mentioned ^^

Monia Café is built on the top of a hill, so from the windows, you can look down at the forest besides it. The patio/courtyard is also on the top of the hill. So if I got you right, there's no mistake there. You can see a very beautiful scenery from the courtyard by the way ^^

Hmmm, so many people ask me about skit #4. The first part of it was taken from "The Legend Of Miémorrina:- Let There Be Peace", which is another one of my stories. Where Monia & Melissa unified Miémorrina after being exiled. So far, all my stories are interconnected. Including Lolita Caramel & my other light novel "How To Follow The Perfect Girl". It makes the reader feel more immersed in the universe I created.

The reason Skit #4 was different is because it's part of the main story, so the vibes were slightly different. To be specific, the 4th skit is where Sophie's arc starts. And yes, Monia knows about the location of the cane. She just never told that to Sophie.

You probably know it all by now, but here's a short explanation in the following spoiler, in case you wanted to know:-

Don't worry, I have plans up until skit #8, plans I am sure you're going to like. ^^

Nice to see you liked the musique so far. I will pick even better ones in the future ^^

I want to release more skits myself, I have plans for that this year. Just wish me luck with them. There are a lot I have in mind for them :3

>>>> Just to let you know. I love you suggestions~ <3
Jun 20, 2019 3:08 PM

Aug 2008
Dear everyone, Lolita Caramel 5th skit is to be released in 23 June.

You can play all the previous skits for free from here

Please stay tuned :3
SweetMoniaJun 20, 2019 3:16 PM
Jun 23, 2019 1:38 PM

Aug 2008
Dear everyone, Lolita Caramel 5th skit is available now.

You can download it from here

Have fun~
Jun 23, 2019 3:19 PM
Jun 23, 2019 3:27 PM

Aug 2008
Liddo-kun said:
nice, thanks for the update :)
You're always welcome! Please consider downloading it when you have the time~ :>
Jun 23, 2019 3:58 PM

Oct 2007
the character designs are very kawaii. Will find the time for this of course. I just need to finish an an anime convention report first...

Is this VN voiced?
Jun 23, 2019 4:24 PM

Aug 2008
Liddo-kun said:
the character designs are very kawaii. Will find the time for this of course. I just need to finish an an anime convention report first...

Is this VN voiced?
Yosh! And yes, I tried my best to make them good looking :3

Unfortunately, it's hard to have voices in it right now
Jun 23, 2019 4:53 PM

Oct 2015
Naisu, I'll try to play it tomorrow ^^
MemorAug 3, 2021 7:32 AM
Jun 23, 2019 5:36 PM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
Naisu, I'll try to play it tomorrow :3
Okay Mure~
Jul 2, 2019 11:53 PM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
I finally got around to playing it =w=

Hai, hai~

Jul 4, 2019 12:01 AM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
SweetMonia said:
Hai, hai~

Jul 4, 2019 10:42 AM

Aug 2008
Memor said:
SweetMonia said:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5768 by TheBigGuy »»
10 hours ago

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1055 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 3:04 PM

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5781 by TheBigGuy »»
May 16, 2:59 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.