Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 3, 2016 10:31 AM

Apr 2013
Uuh said:
Does it have to be a banana because i have a story from two days ago but with a marshmallow
Bananana was mostly a joke. It's really all about the eye contact :3
May 3, 2016 10:46 AM
Feb 2015
I'm bad at socializing so I probably won't complete this dare before the time limit is up, but I still want to join the party even if it's not for points ^-^
So, here is a story of a past event:

May 3, 2016 10:57 AM

Nov 2011
Well then okay. It was on Sunday, Easter for us, and we have a tradition to roast a lamb on spit. My house is on a pedestrian area so we did it there instead in our parking.
I had found those huge marshmallows that i see in cartoons, the usual ones are really tiny and pink here, so i was excited since i never had them roasted.
That's when a stranger boy that looked like having down syndrome around the age of 17-although my estimate could be wrong- showed up with his parents to visit a neighbor and was amazed by the lamb that dad was roasting and was starring at us...
So i take one of the marshmallows i roasted and gave it to him while i take another one to eat myself to encourage him -i still hadn't had tasted up to that point - so i was starring at him as i was putting it in my mouth with confidence... and that's when the overwhelming taste of the melted sugar hit me and i threw up inches before his legs... It was totally embarrassing in front of his parents. He threw the marshmallow i gave him in my puke and ran away. Dad luckily told them that it was our first time trying them that way and all ... But it was obvious they were upset σ_σ

May 3, 2016 11:13 AM

Oct 2013
@I-Decay @Uuh

This is like reading a good book xD

Oh damn Uuh xD But seems like a story where you can laugh about it now :P
<3
May 3, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
Repost for new page!

ODJ said:
Round 4
Dare: Make eye contact with someone while eating a bananana

hehehe... j/k unless you want a better story to tell everyone. Please detail the time and place and your and their reaction. I will award bonus points for extra details and/or awkward and cringe-worthy stories :3

Also more details, the bananana thing is mostly a joke (but I will definitely give mad bonus points if you do it irl), this is as much a real life experience as it is creative writing, so if you cannot complete the dare, you can still get points by writing a little story (or relaying a similar experience from your past)
May 3, 2016 11:45 AM

Nov 2011
@Gwen, indeed though I still feel embarassed when i think about it. >////<

May 3, 2016 12:47 PM

Jan 2016
Ok so after a long weekend I had to go back to work today so I have something to post now.

I don't normally get much sleep but last night I got hardly any, I got distracted by something else so I only got a few hours. I ended up sleeping through my alarm because of this and was running late. I didn't really have time to make any breakfast as I needed to get going asap, so I decided I'll just eat something in the car which I've done before so no big deal. This is when I saw a bunch of bananas in a fruit bowl in the kitchen, I thought why not, grabbed one for my breakfast, an apple and some other things for my lunch and then went on my way.

So I got onto the duel carriageway doing my normal commute routine and stopped at some red lights like I always do everyday. Now these lights take forever to turn green so I thought I'd just pull out my banana right here while no one was in the right lane next to me. Of course the next thing that happens is a car car pulls up in the right lane of the carriageway, at first I thought nothing of it as, why should I. So I'm happily eating away just looking around at the other lane of cars driving by trying to remember what bugs and fault fixes I was working on last week. As I'm glancing around I take a quick peek to see who pulled up next to me and notice that the guy in the car was looking at me eating my banana, just straight up looking directly at me. I'm not sure what to do in a situation like this so I end up freezing what I'm doing and look back. So I'm sat there just staring back whilst holding a banana in my mouth not moving. Nothing really happened he was just looking at me a for a few seconds and I froze and stared back, the lights then turned green and off he went. I realized where I was too and drove off too, he went into a different direction than me so luckily I never saw him at the next junction I had to stop at.

It's not really that funny, and I've ate banana's in the car before it just seemed weird that I noticed that this guy was staring at me. Makes me not want to eat in the car anymore in case other people have been staring too and I've just not realized it. ;-;
May 3, 2016 1:19 PM

Nov 2011
alxh94 said:
Ok so after a long weekend I had to go back to work today so I have something to post now.

I don't normally get much sleep but last night I got hardly any, I got distracted by something else so I only got a few hours. I ended up sleeping through my alarm because of this and was running late. I didn't really have time to make any breakfast as I needed to get going asap, so I decided I'll just eat something in the car which I've done before so no big deal. This is when I saw a bunch of bananas in a fruit bowl in the kitchen, I thought why not, grabbed one for my breakfast, an apple and some other things for my lunch and then went on my way.

So I got onto the duel carriageway doing my normal commute routine and stopped at some red lights like I always do everyday. Now these lights take forever to turn green so I thought I'd just pull out my banana right here while no one was in the right lane next to me. Of course the next thing that happens is a car car pulls up in the right lane of the carriageway, at first I thought nothing of it as, why should I. So I'm happily eating away just looking around at the other lane of cars driving by trying to remember what bugs and fault fixes I was working on last week. As I'm glancing around I take a quick peek to see who pulled up next to me and notice that the guy in the car was looking at me eating my banana, just straight up looking directly at me. I'm not sure what to do in a situation like this so I end up freezing what I'm doing and look back. So I'm sat there just staring back whilst holding a banana in my mouth not moving. Nothing really happened he was just looking at me a for a few seconds and I froze and stared back, the lights then turned green and off he went. I realized where I was too and drove off too, he went into a different direction than me so luckily I never saw him at the next junction I had to stop at.

It's not really that funny, and I've ate banana's in the car before it just seemed weird that I noticed that this guy was staring at me. Makes me not want to eat in the car anymore in case other people have been staring too and I've just not realized it. ;-;
I think you just earned the banana bonus point ;O

May 5, 2016 5:02 PM

Feb 2016
Wow, I like the variety! @ODJ Maybe we should get a new Truth/Dare by the end of this week?

Mine's pretty simple, but it happened not too long ago, so here's mine:

You know those days when your head is in a fog? It was one of those days, except the entire city was covered in gray rain, so everyone's brains were a bit sodden. Since I had a sudden craving for candy, I stopped by my local drugstore to get some chocolate. I went to the counter and set my selections down in front of the young man on register duty.

The cashier bagged it, and I handed him my cash. While taking it, we made eye contact and his movement wound down to a stop, and I was just staring at him because he was supposed to give me my change, and he was staring because... well, I'm not sure. He may have had a short term space out in my direction, because he seemed lost. Anyways, this went on for kind of a long time; we probably all had some debilitating case of cabin fever combined with boredom from the rain.

When he realized he wasn't doing anything, he apologized and handed me my change. I stood there for a second, saying "uh..." because he'd actually just handed me back all the bills I'd just given him. When he realized it, he laughed and told me I should have just ran off with it, and then he rang me out properly.

The End. (This would be a better story if I had been trying to Jedi Mind Trick him.)
May 6, 2016 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
okay, I shall be totaling up points then; I will leave this dare open for late submissions for a bonus point or two in-case people have not had a chance to be really awkward in public yet :3

Incoming points and new Truth/Dare pickers
May 6, 2016 10:30 AM

Apr 2013
Usually in the mornings, I'm in a bit of a haze before I have a chance to get some coffee in my system to wake up. On some occasions potassium is available to me for breakfast so I partake whenever the opportunity arises. This morning I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for my cup of coffee to finish brewing, I was leaning against the counter just staring off into space with a banana in hand when something swept past my view. It didn't really register as I was still in a pre-caffeine daze but apparently my eyes locked on to something. It seemed like my eyes refused to focus but also refused to leave the location they were zeroed in on. I decided I might as well get some sustenance in me to try and wake up a little and hopefully move out of this current state I was in. I slowly lifted a potassium containing fruit to my mouth and just sort of froze before taking a bite. My hand was shaking (presumably from caffeine withdraw) so it may have looked slightly indecent... Suddenly, I heard a chuckle and I snapped back to reality. My vision came into focus and I saw the front of someone's pants come into plan view. I slowly looked up and met eyes with the gorgeous Vietnamese-American girl from over in finance, she had a look of almost disgust but almost ready to burst out in laughter. I held the gaze and slowly took a bite of the banana, this proved to be too much for either of us so we quickly made our exit.

tl;dr - stared a girls crotch while making bj movement with banana in mouth
May 6, 2016 10:42 AM

Apr 2013
Thank again y'all for another fun round. Scores as follows

@Lotus97 - 1
@Arianna - 1
@sonnii_ - 3 "first"
@I-Decay - 3 "happy ending" :3
@Uuh - 3 "puke" :3
@alxh94 - 3 "banana"
@spinninground - 3 "jedi"
@ODJ - 2 "fiction" XD
May 6, 2016 10:45 AM

Apr 2013
And....

@I-Decay - please choose whether the next round will be truth or dare

@Arianna - come up with the truth/dare
May 6, 2016 8:47 PM
Feb 2015
Oops, forgot to check MAL today >.<

I'm gonna go with truth, since it seems we are lacking in that choice.
May 7, 2016 6:38 AM

Apr 2014
Truth huh... Tell the most unforgettable moment that ever happened in your life.
May 7, 2016 8:39 PM

Apr 2011

I decided to do things a bit differently than just mentioning one thing. I'm sure everyone's been dying to know the meaning behind my user name...well, 97 is short for 1997 and no, that's not the year I was born. I turned 18 right before 1997. It's not necessarily the best year of my life, but it was certainly the most eventful.

I already mentioned my first kiss earlier which took place in fall 1997 at a frat party while drunk. I also got drunk for the first time earlier that year when I was visiting a university in Boston. This was in spring 97 of my senior year in high school.

I feel like I told this story recently too...but anyway, I was sitting next to this woman who was very chatty. She told me about her experiences tripping on acid. She also asked me if autoerotic asphyxiation was common since apparently some guy had showed her pictures of it. Despite all this she seemed completely normal. I was the one who asked her if I could have some beers and she complied. That's pretty much it. After a few beers I said something about if I had more I might want to make out with her and she cut me off.

Also during my senior year in high school (96-97) I wrote a play for my senior project. I would have liked to have it performed at some point, but I've had health problems for the past 20 years so I haven't been able to pursue a career.

This wouldn't be complete though without women. After getting rejected by a freshman girl back in fall 96, I started to crush on these sophmore girls. It was a very chance meeting. I was driving my car (ok, my parents car) and I saw them running and waving. It was cold out and they wanted a ride. We talked a bit and then let them off.

Since one of them had told me her name I called her and asked her to go to the semi formal. She accepted, but then at the last minute I called her and cancelled because I had SAT the next day. That was true, but I was also nervous because I didn't know what to wear.

Later, I left some flowers at her door on Valentines day as an apology. That weekend, our temple youth group went on a ski trip. One the guys knew her and also had heard about my lame Valentines day stunt. Apparently she was somewhat of a slut and sucked off several guys at a party (including him). By all accounts this seems to be true. A detail I found out later is that he finished very quickly to the point where people questioned if it even happened.

A few months later I asked her to prom and sort of befriended other girls in her group. Two of them had a crush on me, but the ones I was interested I didn't have any success with. We did go to the prom, but my plan of getting her drunk and hooking up with her never happened. The other ones I was interested in I guess were somewhat sluts too, but mainly only if you were a cool dude and it's pretty obvious now I wasn't.

Edit: Oh snap! I almost forgot to mention I also smoked weed for the first time in summer 97 when I was a camp counselor. One of the girls I was working with was showing me her one-hitter and I told her I was interested. The first time nothing much happened except I felt like I was on a caffeine buzz.

I guess she didn't have much so I asked this one camper. He was a cousin of another guy I worked with and had been asking me to get him food in town. I think he payed me for doing it (or at least reimbursed me). He was asking around and eventually found someone who was sacked up and we got an eighth.

I guess it wasn't very good quality, but since I was new it definitely worked. I don't really have very many interesting stories about that, but I did it in college too. I rode my bike while stoned and it was fun - sort of like playing a video game. I also watched this Windows 95 screensaver that you could customize to look like a psychedelic maze and then played "psychedelic Israeli trance" music (aka Goa - if you're a hipster :P )

Lotus97May 7, 2016 8:42 PM
May 7, 2016 8:53 PM

Apr 2013
Round 5
Truth: Tell the most unforgettable moment that ever happened in your life.

bonus points for well writted werds in propr english grammer

May 7, 2016 8:56 PM

Feb 2014
i thought we're doing ToD not an English assignment <.<
May 7, 2016 8:57 PM

Apr 2014
I'm not good with thinking about truth stuffs :<
May 7, 2016 8:59 PM

Feb 2014
Arianna said:

i was talking about the bonus points
May 7, 2016 10:50 PM

Apr 2013
KOtA said:
Arianna said:

If y'all look at mah turrible spellin n grammr...
May 7, 2016 11:01 PM

Feb 2014
ODJ said:
KOtA said:

If y'all look at mah turrible spellin n grammr...

no need to brag about it -_-
(is anyone other than lotus , going to answer the truth ?)
May 8, 2016 1:06 AM

Mar 2015
I got to be a pilot for a day when I was younger. They put my name on the side of an F-16, so that was pretty unforgettable.

@Lotus97 you have no idea how happy I am to see another lover of psy trance
foshayMay 8, 2016 1:13 AM

May 8, 2016 1:39 AM

Apr 2011
foshay said:
I got to be a pilot for a day when I was younger. They put my name on the side of an F-16, so that was pretty unforgettable.

Sweet. Do you have any favorite artists?
May 8, 2016 7:32 AM

Oct 2013
I don't even know if I can consider stuff that happened to me as "unforgettable" since I'm still so young with my 24 years of life experience and there's so much more to happen to me in the future and I think my life even hasnt startet yet :D I mean sure, I experienced all that typical teen drama stuff and drugs, sex and rock'n roll... but that's like..meh! I have a lot of negative unforgettable moments including many hospital visits, which is why I place health before anything else. And I remember my childhood being really awesome! Due to my health issues my mother tried to make my life as easy and normal and fun as possible; I had alot of adventures! :D I think thats sth I can appreciate! I guess the best thing I achieved in life so far are my work experiences...I worked in a radio (doing the news like actually talking live on air :D, hunting strangers on campus, which took alot of overcoming since I'm more of an introvert) I designed clothing, had photo shootings, my clothing was shown on a runway...unfortunately I missed the chance this year to walk up the runway myself :( That would have probably been my biggest moment, being discovered by the media and celebrities. But I learned that fame is not everything in life and that I'd rather work behind the camera instead of infront the camera. Like I said there is much more to come and I have yet to experience so much more and I cant await it :)
GwendollyMay 8, 2016 7:35 AM
<3
May 8, 2016 1:25 PM

Nov 2011
Ooh talking about unforgettable moments... I think that i spent the most fun back in high school when I was 17. There were lots of great memories. My most favorite and biggest pride is what i did to my teacher.

I hated her and she hated me. She was teaching religion. If I could describe her.. I would say she looked like a redhead hobbit. And she was also a fuckin bitch. She always demanded I'd pay attention to her, didn't let me study other books or write do any of my forgotten homework. Looking at my desk, was the first thing to ever do when she would enter the class in case I had any other book or notebook hidden under her religion book. oh fuck. And cheating with her was nearly impossible. She'd be around me all the time, like she knew I was ready to pull out my pieces of paper i had hidden in my pockets. My grades at her were really bad, but at least I could pass. I mean it'd be weird if I didn't pass the religion class while I had good grades at the others. Sorry bitch for ruining your plans. But what I really enjoyed (I gotta make a note here... the religion classes at high school are nothing like you'd probably imagine.. I mean like studying the bible and such. It was just a stupid book mostly studying how the human distanced himself from god in this information age), so back to what I was saying, it was right before I graduate and we have those final exams at the end of each year. She was telling us which pages we should study and which not, and after that she was all happy saying she had a very fun year with us and blah bah blah. Thats when i did what I still smile like an idiot when I recall it.
I started ripping the pages that I didn't need to study off the book, which were plenty. "Oh you are my favorite" *rip* "class of this year" *rip* "and i believe you will" *rip* do great in the final exam..." *rip*
Thats when she looked at me for second, speechless (her face was priceless), I only smiled at her and kept ripping them. Then I stood up and threw the pages I didnt need at the bin and quietly I sat down back to my seat. Thats when the bell rang and she left the classroom in a hurry. x)

Oh btw, in the final exam she graded me with a 15 if I am not mistaken out of 20 which was the highest mark I ever gotten in her class. Oh yes and I never studied for, i only improvised. X)

May 8, 2016 2:30 PM

Apr 2011
Whoa! Uuh has been a bad girl

May 8, 2016 2:58 PM

Nov 2011
oh yes I was ... I pulled a lot of pranks although they were in specific ones. in the serious courses i was an angel o-:)

May 8, 2016 3:02 PM
Feb 2015
@uuh, that's probably one of the best classroom stories I've ever heard xD

I wasn't originally going to write about school, but after reading yours it reminded me of a pretty great event back in 10th grade:

May 8, 2016 3:44 PM

Mar 2015
Lotus97 said:
foshay said:

Sweet. Do you have any favorite artists?
as far as psy goes Astrix, Ace Ventura, 1200 Micrograms, Vini Vici, John 00 Flemming, Christopher Lawrence, Coming Soon!!!, Harmonic Rush, Fabio & Moon, Liquid Soul, Freedom Fighters, and ofc Paul Oakenfold.

Tech Trance wise; Bryan Kearney, Will Atkinson, Mark Sherry, Jordan Suckley, and Joint Operations Control aka John O'callaghan

I'm kind of a trance freak lol

May 8, 2016 4:10 PM

Jan 2015
well, ofc when you say unforgettable moments the first thing that comes to mind is the day my kid was born!! Taking aside the not so cool part, that's how it went. I was at home, my belly was almost exploding (it was incredibly big, and so was I!) and I started feeling lots of contractions. I lied on the bed and after 30 min (at 7:30 pm) i felt something warm....the waters broke!!! I got up really quick and went to the bathroom so I wouldnt get myself all wet. Then called my hb, who was at Uni and told him to come pick me up cause we had to go to the hospital! He was way more nervous than me! Then I called a few people to tell them I was going to the hospital, put the dishes in the washing machine (yeah I really did do that...) so that the house wouldnt be a mess when me and the baby got home, took a shower, shaved and then I was ready! I went to my parents house to pick up my suitcase and the kit for collecting the cord blood stem cells and went to the hospital. After arriving I made a video saying today we're finally meeting our son! I went up and waited all night (from about 9 pm to 9 am). My hb was sleeping on a couch there too. I was listening to music all night, since I took my mp3 player. Then they said I could start pushing, so I did. After 2 and a half hours (I was already kind of dead), they pulled our son out and the doctor saw him. My hb says he opened one eye the first time he held him. Honestly it felt like a miracle. That day I was pretty zombie so I dont remember much but after I woke up the other day I took a good look at my kid for the first time and I thought " he is just perfect!!" .

i have other stories too but this is by far the most remarkable, sorry for being so lame XP
May 9, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
@i-decay, that prank for fool's day was amazing. cruel in a way, but awesome. I can't believe how you managed to persuade your teacher and principal in agreeing in this lol.

@rin it's not lame at all! childbirth is one of the most valuable moments in ones life as a parent. of course you would hold that memory dear! and i think its pretty sweet <3 :3

May 9, 2016 6:59 AM

Feb 2014
so i wanted to join in by something short because its unforgettable to me but reading all of you're stories made me change my mind , cause mine is boring/lame
(also i dk why i'm telling you this , just get over it )

god damit, i'm missing a lot in my life -_-
May 9, 2016 8:15 AM

Apr 2015
Shitt, I never had a life. Well, better luck next time (I should get some bonus point for being short :3 )
May 9, 2016 11:18 AM

Feb 2014
So i sat to search my brain for my unforgettable memories ..... and these were the ones on my mind

you see i don't have much life so my memories are short , also i don't focus on details that much , and i just save the moments that changed me or made a big impact in my life :3
May 9, 2016 11:45 AM

Apr 2011
Uuh said:
@i-decay, that prank for fool's day was amazing. cruel in a way, but awesome. I can't believe how you managed to persuade your teacher and principal in agreeing in this lol.

You were a saint compared to him lol

@KOtA: You are trying to compete with me for lame crushes, but I have even more that I didn't mention :P
May 9, 2016 11:47 AM

Jan 2016
We went on a school trip to Wales, Snowdonia national park for a week once this was when I was 11, we would go out for hikes, kayaking and night walks. Well we went out for a midnight walk once through the woods and along some rivers it was all quite nice. When we were walking along this one particular river it was a very narrow path, only one person at a time could walk down it. I was right at the back for whatever reason and I lost my footing and slipped. Luckily I didn't fall down but I was hanging off the edge. It was a very big drop down into a deep river, during the river and the guide that was with us said if you fell in you would catch hypothermia very quickly with no way of getting you out of the river he even said people have died like that, but I'm not sure if he was telling the truth or just messing with us. I got myself up not thinking anything of it and went on to catch up with everyone.

And reading some of yours it makes me want to post some stupid stuff I did at high school as well. We had a substitute teacher once for Maths and I got dared by my mates to crawl under the desks and tie his shoelaces together (I know that sounds really immature and kind of a lame prank whatever we were 15 and idiots) so we are sat right at the back of the class when one of my mates came up with the idea, which meant I had to crawl under everyone's desk, 5 rows of desks, to get to the teachers as I crawled everyone else around was snickering and all was going smoothly, until I got there... he was wearing shoes without laces... so I was sat thinking wtf under his desk for a while until he got up to leave the room for a second. When he did I decided to make a break for it and casually got up out from his when he suddenly turned around just before leaving the room and he sees me sudddenly pop out of no where from his desk. Me being the genius I am quickly thought up the idea that I 'dropped my pen' which I waved to him, as I said that he stared at me as I walked all the way round the class to sit at the furthest point from his desk in the room so there was no way I could of just accidently dropped my pen... I got a right screaming at from one of the other teachers when the he told her and even given detention too.
Now that I'm thinking about it all the stuff we did at school I was always the one being dared to do everything... Makes me think that I might be easily peer pressured or something... :S
May 9, 2016 11:47 AM

Nov 2011
i-decay indeed pwns me in pranks. I admit defeat lol

yaaaaar

May 9, 2016 11:56 AM

Nov 2011
@Alex, def being pressured easily lol
but that was funny. Idk how classrooms are there crawling all the way from the back... I think you would be easily spotted tho lol. Didnt you think of it?

May 9, 2016 12:02 PM

Feb 2014
Lotus97 said:

@KOtA: You are trying to compete with me for lame crushes, but I have even more that I didn't mention :P

not really , but those are what popped in my mind
May 9, 2016 12:19 PM

Jan 2016
Uuh said:
but that was funny. Idk how classrooms are there crawling all the way from the back... I think you would be easily spotted tho lol. Didnt you think of it?

You just made me realize there is someone with that account lol
Nope he didn't spot me at all I was like a ninja, completely unseen >->
But seriously the school I went to was old and most if not all of the rooms were very very cramped, for this room there were 30+ of us in there, and in order to get in and out each row had to leave one by one, so all the desks were very close to one another so much that when the class was full you couldn't see the floor from the teachers desk.
May 9, 2016 1:02 PM

Nov 2011
alxh94 said:
Uuh said:

But seriously the school I went to was old and most if not all of the rooms were very very cramped, for this room there were 30+ of us in there, and in order to get in and out each row had to leave one by one, so all the desks were very close to one another so much that when the class was full you couldn't see the floor from the teachers desk.

Well it doesnt count if you secretly desire it and promise on doing it... ;)
although that reminds me that you forgotten of sth...

May 9, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2016
Uuh said:
alxh94 said:

Forgot what??
May 9, 2016 1:16 PM

Nov 2011
alxh94 said:
Uuh said:

Forgot what??
hmmmmmmm what was it again I wonder... ♫

May 9, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2016
Uuh said:
alxh94 said:

Forgot what??

Tell meeeeee ><
May 9, 2016 1:22 PM

Nov 2011
alxh94 said:
Uuh said:

Tell meeeeee ><
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ♪

May 9, 2016 1:27 PM

Jan 2016
Uuh said:
alxh94 said:

Tell meeeeee ><

;_______________________;

Fine then guess I'll never remember what you said then
May 9, 2016 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
alxh94 said:
Uuh said:

fine ;__;
you promise breaker

May 9, 2016 1:34 PM

Jan 2016
Uuh said:
alxh94 said:

fine ;__;
you promise breaker

I don't break any promises, it would just help you reminded me, ><
Oh wait was it the you win CAH deal?
May 9, 2016 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
alxh94 said:
Uuh said:
fine ;__;
you promise breaker

I don't break any promises, it would just help you reminded me, ><
Oh wait was it the you win CAH deal?
omg no lol, although that deal is still up xD
sth more recent *wink wink*

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.