Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 15, 2016 10:14 PM

Apr 2013

Welcome to Truth or Dare!

How the game works

• The host will be posting an initial Truth/Dare for Round 1 so people can join.
  • Players may join the game at any point (in any round) by simply answering the truth or taking up the dare.
  • Participants who successfully complete the round will receive 1 Point.
  • At the end of the round, 2 random player names (from those have completed the round) will be chosen using the RnG.
  • One chosen player gets to pick if we'll do a truth or a dare for the next round.
  • The other player will then oblige the first player's request and give out a Truth/Dare accordingly.
  • The host will be notifying each of those selected players.
  • If there is still no Truth/Dare given out for 24 3 hours since round starts, then the round is open for anyone to come up with a Truth/Dare.

Game Rules:
  • Each round of Truth/Dare will last about 2 Days (48h), counted from the moment the Truth/Dare is given out. New rounds will start at 5pm PST (roughly). Use this time converter to calculate what time that means for you.
  • Players don't have to attend every single round if they can't/don't want to. However, you will only get points for rounds you complete ~

Points System
  • Yep! You get points and you get to use them! Each successfully completed question/dare will award you 1 point.
  • We will keep track of the points here.
  • There may be bonus parts to the truth or dare to get an extra point or two.

Previous Truth/Dare

Leaderboard

• Uuh - 8
  • alxh94 - 8
  • ODJ - 8
  • Gwendolly - 7
  • Lotus97 - 7
  • spinninground - 7
  • KOtA - 5
  • Aecobob - 5
  • Arianna - 5
  • sonnii_ - 5
  • TsukinoHaruto - 4
  • miyazawa_rin - 4
  • I-Decay - 3
  • ZTHero - 2
  • DESlRE - 2
  • Meis_Corn - 2
  • highpriest2500 - 2
  • Malighos - 2
  • Ascius - 2
  • foshay - 2
  • JeanValjean17 - 2
  • fluffyopancakes - 2
  • MaidKitty - 2

ODJMay 13, 2016 3:34 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2016 10:17 PM

Apr 2013
Thanks @Roy for the layout on the rules (stolen from Neko Pub hehehehe). Let's get this started eh? I'm going to post one I've made before to give y'all an idea about how we can play this.

Round 1
Dare: Make a meme! Let's hear your baddest most terrible puns! Only using the bad pun dog meme

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/Bad-Pun-Dog

for those that want to use photoshop, here is the textless image

and of course a few of good ones floating around the net

How about a bonus challenge for even more fake internet points?!

Let's see how photogenic you are ( like Anna Kendrick *odj stares at Aria :3 ). Give us your best pun dog impression!

Apr 15, 2016 10:19 PM

Apr 2013
meme!

and for the bonus point!

Apr 16, 2016 7:23 AM

Feb 2014
Apr 16, 2016 9:46 AM

Apr 2013
Yay! First participant!!!
Apr 16, 2016 10:25 AM

Feb 2010

Used to tell that one to everyone as a kid. :3

Thought going for the bonus point, but it was way too awkward. :D
Apr 16, 2016 12:41 PM

Nov 2011
I won't go for a pun

but this is from an inside joke with my friends

Apr 16, 2016 2:53 PM

Apr 2011
So mustaches are common among Greek women?

The line in the last image is a bonus - from what Let's Play channel does it come from? Scroll down slowly if you want to guess.
Lotus97Apr 16, 2016 2:58 PM
Apr 16, 2016 4:00 PM

Oct 2013
Yip!

<3
Apr 16, 2016 4:10 PM

Feb 2014
@Gwendolly , umm why horizontal pic ?
Apr 16, 2016 4:10 PM

Nov 2011
Lotus97 said:
Nope, but it was for a girl who had a wax burn on upper lip and she was rather annoying at the cafe we were sitting.

Apr 16, 2016 4:12 PM

Feb 2014
Uuh said:
Lotus97 said:
Nope, but it was for a girl who had a wax burn on upper lip and she was rather annoying at the cafe we were sitting.

that's mega mean XD
Apr 16, 2016 4:13 PM

Oct 2013
KOtA said:

Gravity.
<3
Apr 16, 2016 4:13 PM

Feb 2014
Gwendolly said:
KOtA said:

Gravity.

<.<
i dont like it , fix it
Apr 16, 2016 4:14 PM

Oct 2013
KOtA said:
Gwendolly said:

Gravity.

<.<
i dont like it , fix it

Sorry, that I'm giving you nightmares
<3
Apr 16, 2016 4:16 PM

Feb 2014
Gwendolly said:
KOtA said:

<.<
i dont like it , fix it

*saves the pic*
oh yeah nightmare , so scary i'll use it to "scare" myself later

#NOTCREEPYATALL
Apr 16, 2016 4:29 PM

Oct 2013
KOtA said:
Gwendolly said:

*saves the pic*

#NOTCREEPYATALL

I dare you to use it as your DP! ;D Oh wait, am I playing this game wrong?
<3
Apr 16, 2016 4:35 PM

Feb 2014
Gwendolly said:
KOtA said:

*saves the pic*

#NOTCREEPYATALL

I dare you to use it as your DP! ;D Oh wait, am I playing this game wrong?

you really dont want that , cause i'll do it
and i guess you playing it wrong a bit
Apr 16, 2016 9:29 PM

Aug 2012
Apr 17, 2016 5:07 AM

Jan 2016
I'm not late and I definitely did not forget about this.

Apr 17, 2016 6:08 PM
Apr 18, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2011
Apr 18, 2016 10:32 AM

Aug 2012
Apr 19, 2016 1:14 PM

Apr 2013
going to give this another day and hopefully generate more interest.

Random choice on names has chosen...

DRUMROLL!!!!!

@Arianna - Will choose either Truth or Dare
@alxh94 - will come up with the Truth/Dare

Score has updated, I am deducting 1 point from mine (since it's a recycle) and giving and extra extra point to @Gwendolly for doing pt2 ^_^
ODJApr 19, 2016 1:20 PM
Apr 19, 2016 1:17 PM

Feb 2014
Uuh should lose last round since she cheated
Apr 19, 2016 2:10 PM

Nov 2011
KOtA said:
uuhrusai k0ta

Apr 19, 2016 2:16 PM

Feb 2014
Uuh said:
KOtA said:
uuhrusai k0ta

Mean T_T
Apr 19, 2016 2:17 PM

Nov 2011
KOtA said:
Uuh said:
uuhrusai k0ta

Mean T_T
no, you is!

Apr 19, 2016 4:22 PM

Feb 2014
Uuh said:
KOtA said:

Mean T_T
no, you is!

Eeh but I is nice
Apr 19, 2016 5:15 PM

Apr 2014
Truth i guess
Apr 19, 2016 5:27 PM

Apr 2013
Arianna said:
Truth i guess
@alxh94 - up to you to come up with a Truth
Apr 20, 2016 11:19 AM

Jan 2016
Ok I've got one.

What is one of your fears?

Bonus points if you also include a backstory or the reason as to why it is one of your fears.

(Do I have to put it in the same fancy style that you did for round 1 or can I just be lazy and do this)
Apr 20, 2016 12:04 PM

Apr 2013
Round 2
Truth:

alxh94 said:
Ok I've got one.

What is one of your fears?

Bonus points if you also include a backstory or the reason as to why it is one of your fears.

(Do I have to put it in the same fancy style that you did for round 1 or can I just be lazy and do this)
Apr 20, 2016 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
One of my biggest fears is getting chased by dangerous people and I want to cry for help but nothing comes out.

Its also one of my most common nightmares though I read that is a pretty common on along with another one I am having ever since i remember myself so I really am afraid of it becoming true one day. σ.σ
That fear had taken over me when once getting off the bus at night the two pakistanis who were checking me out got off too and they were slowly walking and looking behind to see where I would go. I managed to lose them after hiding behind a car in a dark street luckily.

Apr 20, 2016 12:25 PM

Jun 2015
One of my biggest fears is blindness.

Not being about to see the world around you is a scary thought to me.
Apr 20, 2016 12:51 PM

Feb 2010
Well, first of all I have moderate fear of heights, which developed on the later age. Dunno if it is hereditary, as father had one (stronger than mine) too.

I also find open ocean rather scary. I love to swim and all, but the thought of being stranded alone in the middle of the sea with nothing but water around you as far as you can see and bottomless depths below is terrifying to me, humans are so out of their element in the water. It doesn't help either that I consider sharks to be the most frightening beings on Earth, guess that fear comes from seeing Jaws at too young of age.

Oh and one more, I find mirrors somewhat uncomfortable if it's dark/night time and I'm alone and for that I know the specific reason. As a kid 90% of my nightmares involved Groke (from the Moomins xD). After one really bad of those nightmares I sat up still half asleep and from the mirror opposite my bed I saw him standing right behind me. Went literally minutes before I dared to open my eyes to check again. It has been years but it really stuck with me.
Apr 20, 2016 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
Oh forgot to post mine.

Mine would be Aggressive confrontations.

I grew up in an extremely deprived/rough part of the UK here, even looking at someone in the wrong way or acting/dressing differently to anyone else would get you into a fight with the local chav scum that plagues the streets. It was so bad you would hear about gangs, stabbings and even gun crime (yes gun crime here in the UK) on the streets I grew up in. I was no stranger in getting into fights when I was younger and whenever I would get in them my heart would pound like crazy, and I'd even feel sick after the fight was over, I didn't matter if I won or lost I would still feel like crap after.

Because of how hostile everyone was/is around one another where I grew up I still kinda behave a bit hostile to new people I meet when I don't mean to. It's just something that kind of stuck with me which I hate. I'm by no means a push over mind you, if I get in a fight I get in one, it will just be a case of I'll be panicking like crazy.
Apr 20, 2016 1:26 PM

Jan 2016
Oh and I should of said that you don't have to post anything you don't feel comfortable with if it's that bad of a fear D:
Apr 20, 2016 1:40 PM

Oct 2013
I'm afraid of Ladybirds/Ladybugs.
There's no backstory to it. I just hate them. Hate how they look, hate how they fly, what sound it makes when they fly...it disgusts me. If I see one in a room, I leave the room and get someone to remove it w/o looking, that's how afraid I am. There was this one summer when there was a ladybug invasion, they were everywhere! That was my nightmare...I hardly went out......NOW ITS OUT OKAY? YES! I'M AFRAID OF LADYBIRDS! Some are of Spiders I am of Lady-*cringe*
<3
Apr 20, 2016 1:53 PM

Feb 2014
Eeh I hate cacarotches , its kind of fear .

If I see a cacarotch in a room I'd be out of there and never go in there until I see it dead .
There's no back story , but I guess I hit me quota when I was a kid XD
Apr 20, 2016 7:15 PM

Apr 2014
Hmmm big ass spiders that i can't reach to kill and flying cockroaches.
Apr 20, 2016 11:55 PM

Jan 2013
Moths.

I hate them. Totally irrational I know, they are just nocturnal butterflies I try to tell myself but it just won't stop me from leaving a room because there is a big ass moth in there. Especially the ones that come in through the window and fly at 100MPH around the light smashing their face into it seemingly intent on giving themselves brain damage, but they never do get brain damage :(

My other fear is, I think, rational.

Getting old. Or more specifically becoming dependent. It seems stupid to think about at my age but it is something I truly fear. I have seen family members and friends go through various stages of care for various things and I know I could not handle needing someone else to function normally and live. I hope I never get to that stage at any point in my life.
Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions
Apr 21, 2016 12:49 AM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
My biggest fear is heights.

When I was in elementary school, I fell off the play structure quite a few times. One time I was climbing some ladder and somehow my feet slipped and I fell into the sandbox. Although it wasn't the sole reason for my fear, it definitely had an impact (pun intended).

However, I don't have a fear of heights when I am up high and in an enclosed space (like an airplane).
Apr 21, 2016 9:51 AM

Apr 2013
Arianna said:
Hmmm big ass spiders
seriously, spider man... fucking spiders. Any spiders

Also one that I experience a lot is sleep paralysis. I will be in an almost going to sleep or just waking up state and all of a sudden I can't move and this overwhelming fear creeps over me. It feels like something is in the room holding me down and has the ability to do anything it wants to me and I can do a single thing about it... That, is fear ; ___ ; (this all stems from my sleep disorder)

and a world without music would suck... So I thing going deaf for me would be devastating

Edit: totally forgot the big one... >_>

Not finding my soulmate and starting a family
ODJApr 21, 2016 10:53 AM
Apr 21, 2016 10:13 AM

Apr 2016
So I'll join in o/
I am.. a 6'3'' adult and with the exception of a few choice sweethearts(any retriever seems to be an angel), I'm still skittish around dogs after something that happened to me when I was.. I don't remember honestly but I'll say around 7.
I was bit in the face, between the nose and upper lip, by my aunt's dog King(even the name rofl), and the irony of this story is I was petting him and telling him what a good dog he was. <w< I'm just glad it doesn't show at all, I needed 8 stitches after the deed was done. xD
"I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid,
I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way,
I want to be a better person, I wanna know the master plan,
Cast your stones, cast your judgment. You don't make me who I am."
Apr 21, 2016 12:37 PM

Apr 2011
I have a fear of heights and yet somehow I managed to ride the ski lifts when I was younger. Many of them didn't even have safety bars. Just thinking about what I did gives me a mild panic attack. You'd think it would be the opposite where I'd be less afraid after doing it, but no.

Also, I hate roller coasters which is kind of funny considering the ski was more dangerous. I also went on water slides when I was younger, but that also kind of scares me when I think about it. And not even the steep ones. I'm sort of afraid I'll just be turning a corner in one and fly off the side.

I couldn't really find (m)any videos to show what I'm talking about, but here's this
Apr 21, 2016 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
Lotus97 said:
I have a fear of heights and yet somehow I managed to ride the ski lifts when I was younger. Many of them didn't even have safety bars. Just thinking about what I did gives me a mild panic attack. You'd think it would be the opposite where I'd be less afraid after doing it, but no.

Also, I hate roller coasters which is kind of funny considering the ski was more dangerous. I also went on water slides when I was younger, but that also kind of scares me when I think about it. And not even the steep ones. I'm sort of afraid I'll just be turning a corner in one and fly off the side.

I couldn't really find (m)any videos to show what I'm talking about, but here's this

I've ridden thousands of chairlifts in the winters growing up where I did, never really bugged me then, but I've been having a recurring nightmare where I'm on a lift and it starts angling a bit too much and I'm having a hard time trying to stay on it >_> keep slipping off an I'm trying my best to hold on for dear life :/
Apr 21, 2016 2:32 PM

Feb 2016
KOtA said:
Eeh I hate cacarotches , its kind of fear .

If I see a cacarotch in a room I'd be out of there and never go in there until I see it dead .
There's no back story , but I guess I hit me quota when I was a kid XD
Second!

I'm also afraid of cockroaches. I just cede all territory instantly until someone kills it, or hide until a day has passed. Mice and snakes aren't like that though, there's just something the creeps me out when I look at a cockroach.
Apr 21, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
OK let's do this! I'm afraid of spiders. I had nightmares for years when I was younger. I've been trying to deal with it better and tolerate them a little bit more but still ask someone to kill one if its a big one. If its a small one ill crush it asap. Actually I do have a backstory. when i was a little girl (yes i was young a long time ago...) i watched aracnophobia with some friends away from our parents eyes. I was traumatized for more than a decade after that. not nice...

@gwendolly I'm not afraid of ladybugs though, i'll kill'em all for you babe! <3
Apr 21, 2016 3:53 PM

Apr 2013
miyazawa_rin said:
OK let's do this! I'm afraid of spiders. I had nightmares for years when I was younger. I've been trying to deal with it better and tolerate them a little bit more but still ask someone to kill one if its a big one. If its a small one ill crush it asap. Actually I do have a backstory. when i was a little girl (yes i was young a long time ago...) i watched aracnophobia with some friends away from our parents eyes. I was traumatized for more than a decade after that. not nice...

@gwendolly I'm not afraid of ladybugs though, i'll kill'em all for you babe! <3
Arachnaphobia fucked me up pretty good too... although I saw it with my parents in the theater... thanks Mom and Dad :/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.