Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 4, 2023 5:30 AM

Mar 2022
Huh the ending didn't really feel that much like a finale to a series but I guess they wanted you to watch the second season straight after and they are saving the proper finale for that maybe? There's nothing wrong with the ending of this episode in particular it's more a bit sudden and abrupt it's just like: "Oh Revy and Rock are together again. And Takenaka comes to grips with what he is I guess. Bye." Just like that. Leigreich was definitely one of the highlights for me just him being stoned off his ass was so hilarious and all while he's trying to get Rock, Revy as well as Shenhua to safety whilst driving under the influence of drugs. 

I will say it was an amazing series, story is not heavy wise but doesn't need to when you have a memorable cast of characters, action sequences are so amped up and full of Adrenaline and honestly if that opening doesn't hook you into this show then the characters and gun violence will. I will gladly go after season 2 when I can but this was awesome. 9/10.  
Jul 2, 2023 7:40 PM

Mar 2013
Okay so! I watched this entire series in one sit today, and I didn't even realize the time I got to episode 12. Sooooo much fun. Cool story, extremely fun characters, so much action. Revy is truly a joy to watch as well. I will definitely be watching the second season soon.
Jul 10, 2023 9:43 PM
Jun 2023
a good chance of pass from new gen content, old gen pre censorship humour and interactions.
Jul 16, 2023 2:54 AM

May 2020
This anime has some good drawings and characters but storytelling and directing was  bad in some eps and so fast for my taste. Some scenes feel like they are put to fill the episodes. I would probably drop it, if revy was not in the anime. I really dont like this type of anime which contains almost no character development. I don't think i will continue watching the rest of series.

6/10
defaulticusJul 16, 2023 3:08 AM
Aug 15, 2023 9:25 AM
Feb 2022
Me pregunto como es que van a poner vampiros en la segunda temporada. Fue una primer temporada muy entretenida.
Sep 4, 2023 6:21 AM

May 2015
Rambo but with the best Waifu.
Sep 12, 2023 9:18 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2015:

Oct 23, 2023 6:13 AM
Jul 2020
dope and funny. loved this show
Oct 31, 2023 1:34 AM

Jun 2020
Revy and Chinese girl were an amazing duo, enjoyed those two a lot. The getaway driver being greened out was also funny as fuck. That said, this was a bit of a weird end to the season. An arc that barely had Dutch and Benny and actually focused a bit on the two generals which was kind of random. Although since the preview at the end was just like any other leading to a new episode, I’m assuming the cours were split up on MAL for some reason.

Revy was a great character, I’m sure we’re going to see her growing more in season 2.
Nov 18, 2023 4:31 PM
Oct 2019
Amazing Amazing amazing
Nov 28, 2023 1:32 PM
Nov 2023
f*** yeah baby the manliest anime in existence
Dec 21, 2023 9:53 PM

Oct 2020
Intense rescue mission but I wish they took a little longer to develop some of these new characters before they all just went back home..?
Jan 18, 9:21 PM

Jan 2024
Another action packed episode. Tanaka turns out to be fairly interesting given his past in the Japanese left during the 60s. Black Lagoon seems interested in exploring ideals vs practice (Roberta's past in FARC also echoed this). Back to the episode itself, Shenhua is a very fun supporting character that plays well off of Revy. The two trash-talk frequently, but seem to be having fun and are on the same page when it comes to violence. Revy gets to show another side of herself by making it clear to the audience that she now cares for Rock's safety by going back for him when it was unnecessary. It is a strange place to end, but it is an episodic show and thats just how that goes. I look forward to checking out the next season.
Feb 20, 3:30 PM

Jul 2021
Here we are at the end of season one of Black Lagoon and what an anime it is. From the action packed moments to the emotional ones this show has been great my favourite character is definitely Revy she has everything the amazing personality the beautiful looks.

This episode was solid, i loved when Revy came in to save Rock saying she would buy him cotton candy. (It should have been me) Along with that lady that helped her she was a nice character as well.

Also the driver was very funny, spouting nonsense the whole time well they were driving.

Im very excited for the next season, 8/10

Mar 29, 10:30 AM
Jan 2024
goated stuff with that old anime style and vibe complimenting it
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Lagoon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

seita - Aug 23, 2008

132 by Scarface_1 »»
Apr 16, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Black Lagoon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

djinn_690 - May 25, 2008

141 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 12:07 AM

» Sub or dub? ( 1 2 )

Headpatts - Oct 17, 2022

50 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Black Lagoon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OmegaRed - Dec 16, 2008

81 by bubba460z »»
Feb 20, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Black Lagoon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

seita - Aug 23, 2008

119 by bubba460z »»
Feb 20, 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.