Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2009 4:06 PM

Aug 2008
Kvakond said:
I wish I had Agnischwattas so I could facepalm myself to death
So true.

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
what the hell happened to the Misuzu love triangle?
- omg I love Yuka
- i'd still die for you
- who are you again?
- Im Misuzu, let's go shopping
- Sure

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
what the hell happened to yandere Yuka destroying the world?
- Yuka don't do it, you'll destroy the world
- Kakeru-kun.
- Hmm, I wanna kill myself
- Kakeru-kun!?
- Hm, I dont wanna kill myself anymore and i love you
- Kakeru-kun!

3/10 for now, might lower it to 2/10. People giving it 10 leaves me in despair
Dec 24, 2009 4:23 PM

Jul 2008
Proselyt said:
what the hell was that? alternate ending in a parallel universe?
He's revisiting his past from Yukas universe, but then waking up in Kukuri's after having tried to kill himself in the red night (and here i thought there was only one red night)
And in the end they all live happily ever after?? I'm sorry but this is just clusterfuck.

They should've ended it with the episode before - would've been more reasonable.

mahomomo said:
I still don't understand why Yuka had to be stripped down to her underwear though...
To see her pink underwear, which is the only characteristic of hers.

What i still ask myself: in this parallel universe did he sleep with Misuzu?

Explanation modo:

Well there's 8 dimension: 1 to 7 are our protagonist's and the eight is the red night.
Basically it means that after the first time they got into the red night they all returned to Yuka's world. At this point if we go down the bad ending path (the one Kakeru foresaw) it mean he has fucked Kusabe in Yuka's world.
If we go the good ending path, Kakeru try to suicide, Yuka save him and collapse and Shiori warp them all in another building far away, they are still in the red night and thus they aren't in any world yet.
Kukuri's spirit from Kukuri's world came into the red night earlier and met with ours protagonist. They then switched to another dimension made by the black knight dude who used Yuka this time as a center of the world, since her power aren't that strong they don't need anything else unlike Liselotte. Liselotte pwned him black knight dude and his dimension broke, leading everyone in the red night once again where Kakeru seal away Liselotte in another dimension using Shiori's fragment.
Superbia transported everyone in a random world, probably kakeru's. In this world he does not know glass-girl and fire dude since they never talked to each others, Shioro was handmade and there was only one version of her in every world hence why she isn't there since she died, Kukuri died in everyworld so it's normal that she isn't there, her spirit also died against Liselotte. The reason why Kusabe know Kakeru and Yuka is because she is the same Kusabe who was with them all along and got transported in the same world as them. To explain that Kusabe's body returned to normal I guess we can say that Yuka used her power.

I guess that's it, the show was slightly above average, it get a 7.5/10 from me.
Dec 24, 2009 4:28 PM

Jan 2009
Kvakond said:
People giving it 10 leaves me in despair

^This, seriously, rating this 10 is worse than homicide. Actually, rating it anywhere over 6 is worse than going on a killing spree in central Shibuya (屮゚Д゚)屮 (or anywhere else in the world where there're a lot of people, just named the first that came to mind)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 24, 2009 4:58 PM

Nov 2007
Hm, didn't like it that much.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 24, 2009 5:09 PM

Sep 2009
SurferDude said:
You're all just pissed 'cause it turns out he didn't actually fuck Misuzu, aren't you guys ?
Well i have always seen Kakeru as a plain gay boy.

Spazzcase said:
This could be my own horribly analyzed interpretation, but I get the feeling that all along Kakeru didn't love Yuka. He didn't feel love for her. He felt gratefulness for her. Gratefulness. There is in fact a difference.
Sort of believe this too. Because Kakeru said - i will protect Yuka because she was always with me- Woudnt blame him to be obsessed of being protective of her but wudnt call Kakeru's Yuka obsession as being lovers.

Siva said:
You know what? the fucking title said "11eyes" which left me in question for a while now just wtf is that supposed to be mean?
Guesses : 1)6 fragment containing people with kakeru having one human eye and the other as eye of aeon.Basically counting all the human eyes.(5x2)+1 = 11 EYES
2) Yuka wants 11 Kakerus..XD

It should have been : continuation of 11 eyes with Velad killing Kakeru from inside and confronting Liseolette -bits of action- . Velad kills the witch . Velad creates a new world.

Damn i am jealous of Francis's happiness. *arrghh*. Hope in the next season Francis will love a chara and we will all hate it because the threads were so fun..

Enjoyed the thread more than the anime.
Dec 24, 2009 5:09 PM

Nov 2007
lol so I decided. This show gets my very first 2/10. Yay!
Dec 24, 2009 5:16 PM

Jan 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Damn i am jealous of Francis's happiness. *arrghh*. Hope in the next season Francis will love a chara and we will all hate it because the threads were so fun..
Actually, it would be fun if he absolutely hated a character that everyone else might love : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 24, 2009 5:17 PM

Oct 2008

Very disappointing..

Episode 11 would had been a perfect ending!!

I prefer episode 11's ending.. Its so much better!!
Dec 24, 2009 6:49 PM

Dec 2007
probably the shittiest ending ever. I mean it.
Dec 24, 2009 7:40 PM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Actually, it would be fun if he absolutely hated a character that everyone else might love : D

Either way really would be fun, really. :D Because then we would have other amazing thread-wars to look forward to after each episode. I agree with Linalee-Stratos, these threads were way more enjoyable than the actual anime.
Dec 24, 2009 7:46 PM

Jul 2008
Qrko said:
probably the shittiest ending ever. I mean it.

Dude, it wasn't a shining ending but there's far worst in this world... far worst...
Dec 24, 2009 8:01 PM
Jul 2009
episode 11 = vision? please, fail.

id be more happy with this episode if they all just died from hellfall... (Episode 11)
Either everyone lives and yuka dies, or they all die.

3/10 overall

maybe its not the worst ending ever, but thats pretty bad.

i dont understand why they made viewers want to hate yuka for her obsessive-ness ( i mean, she was literally going crazy.. about everything) and then make a happy ending for yuka. it pretty much backfired because it wasnt happy at all, mainly because they portrayed yuka horribly. they DID try to make up for it with those small flashbacks on how yuka was there for him.. but still.
cleeezzzDec 24, 2009 8:10 PM
Dec 24, 2009 10:30 PM
Aug 2008
So writers, we're not going to explain what happened to Yuka being a sociopath? Really? We're just going to totally gloss over that she put a razor blade into someone's tea?

Fantastic.

There is no episode 12.
Dec 25, 2009 1:00 AM

Apr 2009
That was... terrible. ^_^;
Dec 25, 2009 6:18 AM

Mar 2009
I liked that thought it was a decent end.

Dec 25, 2009 6:37 AM

Dec 2008
Is it so hard to see that the series had 2 endings? Good and bad if u will. If u didnt liked one then just go with the other, for me both were just fine and the series was really good. And btw, stop trying to simplify the ending so it would make it look like crap, every single thing can be simplified to crap not just this anime.
Buried by greed and malice
Lies the kindness mankind tossed into the abyss
I am that greed. I am that malice.
And i am crawling back towards the light.
Dec 25, 2009 6:49 AM

Dec 2009
That was friggin’ epic. Epic fail.

Call me slow, but I hardly understood that Kakeru only had some precognition that lasted one whole episode. coughepisode11cough. Seriously. It was majorly confusing, and I was tempted to throw a fit when I thought that revolution-anime.net (where I watch) mixed the episodes up and I’m watching episode 11 all over again. Huh.

The look at the past was okay. Not good, but at least they gave an attempt at making us understand why Yuka is supposed to mean a lot to Kakeru. It was weak, though, and I hardly bought it because it came too late. It earned absolutely no sympathy from me, especially when I remember the razor. Yuka is psycho, and I’m not going to forget that fact just because of some past that’s supposed to show her kindness.

Was it necessary to strip Yuka down to her undies? My only reaction was lol when they said Liselotte suppressed Yuka’s powers and then I saw her in her undies. That’s so original, Liselotte, stripping someone down to her undies to keep her powers leashed. LOL.

I still don’t understand why Yuka is obsessed with Kakeru; is it his eyes or what? He doesn’t even have a personality to begin with. I don’t see anything remarkable in him, and besides, he can’t even stand up for himself to save his life. Why does she go around hugging him and bothering him while he’s reading a fairytale? (Someone shoot him for believing in happy ever after. Please.)

Liselotte was just bad; she had so much potential but was ruined in the end. She turned out to be no more than a psycho witch who wanted to destroy the world because of some Velad dude who, apparently, can talk from beyond the grave and tell her to stop what she was doing because Kakeru taught him something that I cannot fathom. Believe me, it was just so random when Velad spoke out of nowhere and I’m like, “Where the hell is he?”

I did like the few bits of Liselotte’s moves against Kukuri and Shiori; they didn’t last a full minute, but they were cool. Waaayyy cooler than Kakeru can ever be.

I liked 11eyes; I thought the graphics were great. Especially their eyes; I specifically adore Takahisa’s red eyes, especially up close. But that was it; the plot was utter crap, and Liselotte, who’s the main reason of it all, was too weak, too cliché for my taste.

‘Didn’t like how it ended, overall. Takahisa and Yukiko’s scene in the latter part was okay, but then I remembered it’s a different pair of people from the ones they knew back in the world they came from, so…

5/10. It didn’t change my life.

On another note, can someone tell me where I can grab the game screenshots? I heard they're much better than what they show in the anime. :D
Dec 25, 2009 8:02 AM

Oct 2007
Kvakond said:
Kvakond said:
So true.

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
- omg I love Yuka
- i'd still die for you
- who are you again?
- Sure

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
- Kakeru-kun.
- Kakeru-kun!?
- Kakeru-kun!

OBOETA!!

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 25, 2009 8:04 AM

Oct 2009
Kvakond said:
Kvakond said:
So true.

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
- omg I love Yuka
- i'd still die for you
- who are you again?
- Sure

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
- Kakeru-kun.
- Kakeru-kun!?
- Kakeru-kun!

You called on me? Yuka is the best! I love her!
Oosran said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Ha! I am very happy! yay! And he is also=> Yuka's knight got his wishes properly!
francismeunierDec 25, 2009 8:07 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 25, 2009 6:41 PM

Oct 2009
draker said:
Ahahah so they trolled us, ep 11 never happened.
Retard plot twist, fuck this shit.
And Yuka magically heals from her yandere status? wtf?

Terrible ending.

A lot of people here don't seem to understand how the "yandere status" works. It only shows up if Kakeru ignores Yuka or if Yuka feels threatened by another girl competing for Kakeru's attention. So as long as Kakeru stays focused on Yuka, and Misuzu doesn't make a move on him, there is no reason for the "yandere status" to show up. THAT's how it works, it did not "magically heal".
Also, Yuka has a nice ass, big boobs and a cute face and I like her a lot. People who say she's ugly must be blinded by hate or simply brain damaged. Gave the show a 10 because it got the Yuka ending. Pink pantsu FTW.
Dec 25, 2009 7:52 PM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:
draker said:

Terrible ending.

A lot of people here don't seem to understand how the "yandere status" works. It only shows up if Kakeru ignores Yuka or if Yuka feels threatened by another girl competing for Kakeru's attention. So as long as Kakeru stays focused on Yuka, and Misuzu doesn't make a move on him, there is no reason for the "yandere status" to show up. THAT's how it works, it did not "magically heal".
Also, Yuka has a nice ass, big boobs and a cute face and I like her a lot. People who say she's ugly must be blinded by hate or simply brain damaged. Gave the show a 10 because it got the Yuka ending. Pink pantsu FTW.

That's my man! Yes! One for Yuka!

Dec 25, 2009 9:55 PM

Jul 2009
SurferDude said:

Or people can have different tastes than yours...Nice, another the-world-revolves-about-me person...Who was the other one, I wonder? I know for fact that he's more of a the-world-revolves-about-my-language kinda guy though...8-)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 25, 2009 10:11 PM

Jun 2009
WTF...at first this episode made no sense, then i realized it was an alternate ending and it made even less sense?!!? 11eyes had sooo much potential and failed miserably...I guess I'll give it a 6/10
Dec 26, 2009 12:24 AM
Feb 2009
crappy ending...wtf is that all about?!
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 26, 2009 1:18 AM

Jan 2008
now this is epic
Dec 26, 2009 1:26 AM

Sep 2009
yvanc said:
now this is epic
If you really thing about it , the eyeball was the main attraction for the girls instead of Kakeru XD.

SurferDude said:
draker said:
Aha meaning-less explaination.
Dec 26, 2009 1:26 AM

Apr 2008
o-olll i dunno if i find the ending good or bad .. seems normal

Dec 26, 2009 1:48 AM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:
Ha! I am very happy! yay! And he is also=>
Yuka's knight got his wishes properly!
This pic is sort of pissing me off now.
Dec 26, 2009 4:02 AM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
francismeunier said:

Why? The knight looks nice! Yuka's knight is a beyond being not known.

Dec 26, 2009 4:03 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
francismeunier said:
Why? The knight looks nice! Yuka's knight is a beyond being not known.
Seriously, he's an ass. He deserves death. Just like Yuka does.
See what I did thar? : >
Dec 26, 2009 6:40 AM

Nov 2007
I liked episode 11`s ending better.
Dec 26, 2009 8:10 AM

Oct 2008
_Gal_ said:
I liked episode 11`s ending better.

Same here. True ending is stupid.
Dec 26, 2009 8:57 AM

Dec 2008
Ok one last comment

for such a short show the two endings didn't really work.
In comparison to ep 11 which could have been a cool bad ending episode, but it felt some kind of unfinished, the ending from ep 12 seems a bit lame.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2009 12:06 PM

Oct 2009
they are all in a pinch and there is no way out,the main char makes a "I believe in the future/tomorrow/hearth of the cards/nakama/friends/and other bullshit"

and suddenly they get the strenght and the way to beat the main "boss"

how very original
Dec 26, 2009 12:35 PM

Jul 2008
so that last episode was just messing with us, huh? i don't see why they couldn't just cut out his eye in the first place. and how did yuka end up in her underwear? thats just fanservice
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 26, 2009 12:41 PM

Jan 2009
kage-bunshin said:
and how did yuka end up in her underwear? thats just fanservice
P.S. Fandisservice. It's horrible, no matter how many times they show Yuka like that. Or actually, no matter how many times they show Yuka at all D:
OH SHI- Here it goes again >.<
*RAGE* at Yuka for still being alive : <
Sorry for that : /
Dec 26, 2009 1:19 PM

Aug 2008
Siva said:
Kvakond said:

OBOETA!!
Dec 26, 2009 7:39 PM

Sep 2008
WTF, this world is destroyed and our friendas are dead, lets move to other one, and i was thinking this wasnt you typical anime that in the end everyone gets miraculously saved, what a let down
and yeah why the hell was yuka in underwear...i think fanservice when the world is ending iskinda twisted, except for to love ru..
6/10
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 27, 2009 3:39 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
kage-bunshin said:
P.S. Fandisservice. It's horrible, no matter how many times they show Yuka like that. Or actually, no matter how many times they show Yuka at all D:

ROFL! Yuka in underwear is the best! Shows how better her body is compared to Misuzu. Ha! Pink in the end is cuter.

Dec 27, 2009 4:00 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
kage-bunshin said:
ROFL! Yuka in underwear is the best! Shows how better her body is compared to Misuzu. Ha! Pink in the end is cuter.
Know what? I hurt my forehead everytime you mention Yuka : / Could have something to do with the huge amounts of facepalms it often results in.
Sure, Misuzu isn't that good looking, but sure is much better than Yuck-a, her pink underwear just makes it worse.
Dec 27, 2009 9:10 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
kage-bunshin said:
Know what? I hurt my forehead everytime you mention Yuka : / Could have something to do with the huge amounts of facepalms it often results in.
Sure, Misuzu isn't that good looking, but sure is much better than Yuck-a, her pink underwear just makes it worse.

Just how gay are you, man ?
Dec 27, 2009 11:54 AM

Jan 2009
SurferDude said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
kage-bunshin said:
Just how gay are you, man ?
Say wha- Who, me? O.o Is it so wrong to hate Yuka or what?
Dec 27, 2009 12:03 PM

Sep 2007
Why he gotta be gay huh? You got something against gays? You a homophobe? Everybody who doesn't agree with you gotta be gay huh? The world must be gay then.
Dec 27, 2009 12:19 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Why he gotta be gay huh? You got something against gays? You a homophobe? Everybody who doesn't agree with you gotta be gay huh? The world must be gay then.
Probably means if you don't like Yuka's appearance then you are not straight. Personally I love Yuka so this does not concern me.

Dec 27, 2009 12:47 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
Probably means if you don't like Yuka's appearance then you are not straight. Personally I love Yuka so this does not concern me.
>.> Seriously.. Yuka's just.. Wrong, all over. There're sooo many better girls out there.
Edit: Actually, any girl's probably better.
Dec 27, 2009 1:14 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

Wow... just wow. I feel so... enlightened. I never realized I'm not straight because I didn't like an anime character. I'm just in awe right now.
Dec 27, 2009 1:54 PM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

Wow... just wow. I feel so... enlightened. I never realized I'm not straight because I didn't like an anime character. I'm just in awe right now.
Look at it as a compliment: homosexuals are said to possess superior taste (eg in arts).
You've just been complimented on your taste in not liking a particular unsightly character.
Dec 27, 2009 2:20 PM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

Look at it as a compliment: homosexuals are said to possess superior taste (eg in arts).
You've just been complimented on your taste in not liking a particular unsightly character.
Actually girls like more homosexuals because they know they will not do anything perverted with them unless they are also bi
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

Actually from your claims and marriage you are not technically since both are girls but just giving my 2 cents about this. In reality anyone can anything in their sexual orientations. Getting back on topic....Yuka has the features I like so no one will convince she is hate able.

Dec 27, 2009 2:22 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
Actually from your claims and marriage you are not technically since both are girls but just giving my 2 cents about this. In reality anyone can anything in their sexual orientations. Getting back on topic....Yuka has the features I like so no one will convince she is hate able.
Well, just because we can't convince you that she's hateable, she still is, whatever you might think.
Dec 27, 2009 2:27 PM

Feb 2009
Glad it's over.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.