Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2015 4:41 AM

Jul 2015
Well, you can't miss those bargain sales, bruh... What were you doing? :/
Oct 19, 2015 5:01 AM

May 2015
Picking a wrong day for attacking the base, that's Saitama for you :3

So, you guys hating this because it's jokes are repetitive and unfunny? NONSENSE

You'll gonna miss "The Most Epic Battle in The Entire Galaxy".......
Oct 19, 2015 5:11 AM

May 2011
I love the fact that this anime will never have to use a cheap cliffhanger because, you know, ONE PUNCH!
A Humble Pawn of the Hakuou Gakuin Seitokaichou, Hinagiku Katsura!
Oct 19, 2015 5:54 AM

Nov 2014
Genos as a piece of modern art, lmao. XDD

Oh god, Saitama and his bargain sales. Loved this episode. Once again, great battle scenes! Too epic for words. I love how Saitama just did a hundred push-ups and sit-ups, lol.

Can't wait for the ninja in the next episode. :3

“The dreams and ideals we believe in, seem they might just fall apart if we take our eyes off them.”
Oct 19, 2015 6:06 AM

Jan 2013
This show sure doesn't hold back on the breathtaking animation. This is how you do adaptations.
Gotta love all those sakuga fight scenes.
Oct 19, 2015 6:27 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was funny but funnier are immature kids in this thread. Saitama is the strongest and this will not change. Just drop this anime and go watch Dragon Ball Not Super or garbage Fate UBW with philosophy bulshit. What a hopeless kids. Lmao
Oct 19, 2015 6:56 AM

Sep 2014
This was another enjoyable as hell episode with nice comedy and great action! Loved. Next week we finally see the good ol' ninja. <3
Oct 19, 2015 7:04 AM

Jul 2013
Taito10 said:
This episode was funny but funnier are immature kids in this thread. Saitama is the strongest and this will not change. Just drop this anime and go watch Dragon Ball Not Super or garbage Fate UBW with philosophy bulshit. What a hopeless kids. Lmao

Are you going to say that UBW is bad in every one punch man thread?
Oct 19, 2015 7:04 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Taito10 said:

not sure how immaturity and philosophy can even be in same paragraph lol. Immature kids cannot even comprehend philosophy..
Oct 19, 2015 7:13 AM

Feb 2014
Ahaha never miss the sales. I loved Genus' shocked face in the end.
Oct 19, 2015 7:18 AM

May 2014
The intensive training is shockingly normal

Still love the bald head
[center] [center]
Oct 19, 2015 8:03 AM

Aug 2014
Meh, looks like a filler. Still an awesome episode though.

Now, let's just forget about this episode and get hype for the best character debut in the next episode, shall we?
Oct 19, 2015 8:21 AM

Jan 2014
^ Look who's talking. Typical hater. lmao
Oct 19, 2015 8:25 AM

Feb 2015
Well, this was interesting...
Oct 19, 2015 8:33 AM

Sep 2011
YEEART said:
Taito10 said:

OPM fanbase in a nutshell.

You are contradicting yourself. You get all deffencive when you see someone saying that only people with monogatari avatars are saying negative things about OPM when actually there's only 2, but you see 1 guy saying stuff like that and now it's the OPM fan base in a nutshell? wtf
Veldin461Oct 19, 2015 8:38 AM
Oct 19, 2015 8:34 AM

Jul 2014
If giving something a 6 is hating, then I'm shocked, considering the fact that I gave the original source a 7 as well.

I'm just giving my opinions on this episode, I mean, this is an episode discussion thread, isn't it? Not a circlejerking thread.
"Hi!"
Oct 19, 2015 8:38 AM

Jul 2013
from what i watched in OPM's OP, they will adapt till the end of Boros' arc. Can't wait to see that arc is animated, they need huge budget to adapt that arc.

You are contradicting yourself. You get all deffencive when you see someone saying that only people with monogatari avatars are saying negative things about OPM when actually there's only 2, but you see 1 guy saying stuff like that and now it's the OPM fan base in a nutshell? wtf

it's very hard to convince someone in a nonsense debate, i think you should skip those nonsense comments, it's good for your health, try to find constructive comments instead.
KjdWizardOct 19, 2015 8:45 AM
Oct 19, 2015 8:52 AM

Jul 2013
YEEART said:

Oh, and then there's kjdwizard's comment as well.

just edited my post to show my thought clearly.

the thing is... i experiencing so many debates enough to find out i shouldn't last long with that-kind-of-debate. Why? Because if you can't point any fact out or have a string of argument that is good enough, your negative comment is just nonsense.

Taito10 said:

He rated anime after only 3 episodes. LOL

You are so funny.

i believe there's something called temporary rating (in their mind at least).
KjdWizardOct 19, 2015 8:56 AM
Oct 19, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2014
Ehhh, I don't agree with that logic. I believe that people that people should have the ability to debate about their subjective view point, no matter how 'weak' their comment is.

Believing something is good or bad is subjective in itself. If I had your mentality, I'd be thinking that the comment you made is 'nonsense'.
"Hi!"
Oct 19, 2015 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
YEEART said:
Ehhh, I don't agree with that logic. I believe that people that people should have the ability to debate about their subjective view point, no matter how 'weak' their comment is.

Believing something is good or bad is subjective in itself. If I had your mentality, I'd be thinking that the comment you made is 'nonsense'.

i don't have much energy (and time) to argue, only for the sake of argument. If the debates are going to follow the way i said, i'm out. If you want to complain something, point a fact out or show a good string of argument. Ex: you want to complain about the animation, give the timecodes or some gif or so. Want to complain about plot? => point things out and explain why it's bad.
Oct 19, 2015 9:05 AM

Sep 2011
YEEART said:

In that spoiler, is what most of the fans are replying to negative comments. There're stupid replies which I simply never quoted because well... they're stupid.

This is just to answer your question, and I think you should learn what contradiction means.

Oh, and then there's kjdwizard's comment as well.

Also Taito, please say to the other ~18K people who's rated this series as well, hence the 8.67 rating.

That's not a answering anything. Most of those are not replys to you and non of them are even offencive, so what's your problem?
They are just saying their opinions , like you
Veldin461Oct 19, 2015 9:09 AM
Oct 19, 2015 9:13 AM

Jul 2014
KjdWizard said:
YEEART said:

i don't have much energy (and time) to argue, only for the sake of argument. If the debates are going to follow the way i said, i'm out. If you want to complain something, point a fact out or show a good string of argument. Ex: you want to complain about the animation, give the timecodes or some gif or so. Want to complain about plot? => point things out and explain why it's bad.

That's a legit, flawed mentality then. Debates/arguments about anime, or most entertainment mediums in general are built from subjective thoughts between both parties. Sure, you can dish out a fact or two, but what keeps an argument going is the subjectiveness throughout.
You can't believe that anything that isn't fact, isn't argument worthy.
YehartOct 19, 2015 9:17 AM
"Hi!"
Oct 19, 2015 9:16 AM
Dec 2012
There will always be hatters...You can say wharever you want about the commedy or story, thats relative(even tough i BET you just dont like it because some stupid reason, like the protagonist being bald, not being your average kirito clone, or this just not being your stupid harem anime full of chicks with big boobs or something)...but if you say that the action or soundrack is bad then you are either a stupid hatter, or just lack braincells.
Oct 19, 2015 9:22 AM

Jul 2013
YEEART said:
Using Ping Pong for example, people believe its animation is awful, but I believe it very unique and original. You're using animation as an example here, so I thought that I should build upon this.

imo, animation is pernament, the direction style and the art style are subjective, animation is something that makes the objects/things wiggle/move/... (of course, it's not slideshow) so i think Ping Pong's animation is very good, it's not as good as Tatami Galaxy though. But you know, i don't care what they said about animation, because i believe in myself and i watch anime (and read manga) for the sake of my enjoyment, so why should i have to read those negative comments about Ping Pong's animation? I rather read a good analysis (most often about shows i didn't understand fully in the first watch).
KjdWizardOct 19, 2015 9:25 AM
Oct 19, 2015 9:23 AM

Nov 2014
Wow, the hate is strong here.
Oct 19, 2015 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
to be honest, in the first read, i dropped OPM at chap 30 or so, and after watched the first 2 eps, i decided to give the manga a reread and caught up to the lastest chapter. Man, it's a lot better than the first read. Maybe i reread in the right mood. I wonder if there's a second season for OPM anime. After Boros' arc, there're many chapters but most of them had just a few pages, that means anime won't have enough source material to make another one-cour. But i hope OPM (ss1) will sell well, and Madhouse will do a OVA series (just like Black Lagoon OVAs). I really want to see Jigoku no Fubuki (Blizzard of Hell) in anime form :D
Oct 19, 2015 9:45 AM

May 2014
Another great episode. Really enjoying this.
Oct 19, 2015 9:46 AM

Nov 2014
Funniest episode yet. I lost my shit when Saitama explained his training regiment.

Great action at the end.

5/5
Oct 19, 2015 9:57 AM

Jan 2013
Ok let me join all this debate.

First of all I hate arguing with people because 1) they won't agree with you anyway 2) you just get upset yourself in the progress.

But seriously:
KjdWizard said:
If you want to complain something, point a fact out or show a good string of argument. Ex: you want to complain about the animation, give the timecodes or some gif or so. Want to complain about plot? => point things out and explain why it's bad.
Is it so difficult?

Then there of course is the opinions and personal enjoyment that can't be compared to anything. But if you can't base your hate for the show for anything in the above, simply saying that the show sucks is unreasoned and not justified.

Ok so you didn't quite like this episode, or this show, maybe it wasn't what you were expecting, maybe you don't like the adaption, or you just straight out hate this kind of thing (Then why the fuck are you watching it though?). That's fine, it really is.

But saying it's badly made or poor in quality just because you don't like it, what the fuck, dude?

Also for all the people defending this show, be just as reasonable. Laughing at people saying their opinions is not very mature way of doing things. And it sure as hell won't make people see your point, it just makes them angry at you.

Okay I might be shooting myself in the foot with this, I didn't go very deep with this topic and all the messages hating or defending this show. But this applies to any show or pretty much any argument ever.

And sure saying this doesn't change anything, it just makes the people I'm criticising mad at me. Oh well.

My opinion on this episode: For me it wasn't as enjoyable as the first two, but I can't point out where it went bad, because I guess it really didn't. The episode had some great moments, and I love the kind of character Saitama is, but this episode was just a bit meh. For me. I'm not judging the show based on this, it's the third episode for fuck's sake.

tl;dr: chill
Oct 19, 2015 9:57 AM
Oct 2007
one hell of a crazy show.. 100/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2015 10:11 AM

Jul 2014
aifukola said:

First of all I hate arguing with people because 1) they won't agree with you anyway 2) you just get upset yourself in the progress.

But seriously:
KjdWizard said:
If you want to complain something, point a fact out or show a good string of argument. Ex: you want to complain about the animation, give the timecodes or some gif or so. Want to complain about plot? => point things out and explain why it's bad.
Is it so difficult?

Yes, because it's double standards and bias. I can't complain about the comedy being half assed, hence why I'm not enjoying this show much because I'm missing like 70% of the show, but others can compliment the show for it?

What?
"Hi!"
Oct 19, 2015 10:18 AM
Dec 2014
Raycee said:
MadRoosterr said:
Does this show ever start to make sense or is everything possible and nothing ever explained for comedy reasons like de-ageing and eating crab so you become a crab mutant monster?

It's the same concept as when you eat a lot of pig, you turn into a pig yourself. And this show is more of a laidback fun so just sit back and relax. Stop questioning every little detail.
I'm hardly questioning little details i just asked if they actually ever explain anything or is anything and everything possible.
Oct 19, 2015 10:20 AM

Jan 2013
YEEART said:
aifukola said:

But seriously:
Is it so difficult?

Yes, because it's double standards and bias. I can't complain about the comedy being half assed, hence why I'm not enjoying this show much because I'm missing like 70% of the show, but others can compliment the show for it?

What?
Does complimenting it make it better than average? If yes, then it also should be based on something. If it's just personal opinions, then that's fine, but pointing out it's a personal opinion could be wise, considering quite a lot of people are just looking for arguments.
Oct 19, 2015 10:23 AM

Feb 2009
VanishingKira said:
The fight with the rhino guy was visually nice to see.

That was it,no excitement or thrill from these fight really for me.

3/5

Now you know how Saitama feels... :)
Oct 19, 2015 10:26 AM

Jul 2014
aifukola said:
YEEART said:

What?
Does complimenting it make it better than average? If yes, then it also should be based on something. If it's just personal opinions, then that's fine, but pointing out it's a personal opinion could be wise, considering quite a lot of people are just looking for arguments.

Does comedy not count as a personal opinion or what?
"Hi!"
Oct 19, 2015 10:28 AM

Sep 2011
YEEART said:
aifukola said:

But seriously:
Is it so difficult?

What?

Dude, you don't have to explain anything just cause you are not enjoying the show as much as the others or you have negative opinions about it. Complaining and hating is different, you know?
Or you understand that, or this discussion will never end... I mean, is dragging out for too long, we all get it =/

MadRoosterr said:
Raycee said:

It's the same concept as when you eat a lot of pig, you turn into a pig yourself. And this show is more of a laidback fun so just sit back and relax. Stop questioning every little detail.
I'm hardly questioning little details i just asked if they actually ever explain anything or is anything and everything possible.

Everything is explained. Not in this season, though, you might have to read
Veldin461Oct 19, 2015 10:39 AM
Oct 19, 2015 10:33 AM

Jul 2013
aifukola said:

some ppl got upset just because some title was complimented in its thread (especially hyped title), dear lady :D
Oct 19, 2015 10:38 AM

Jan 2013
YEEART said:
aifukola said:

Does comedy not count as a personal opinion or what?
Of course it does.

aifukola said:
Ok so you didn't quite like this episode, or this show, maybe it wasn't what you were expecting, maybe you don't like the adaption, or you just straight out hate this kind of thing. That's fine, it really is.
Oct 19, 2015 10:47 AM

Jan 2013
KjdWizard said:
aifukola said:

some ppl got upset just because some title was complimented in its thread (especially hyped title), dear lady :D
And I do this too. (Not get upset, but compliment a title in it's thread.)

I think most of the people want to share their love for the shows they are watching and it's fun to do it where you'd think people agree, but they all don't. Hmmh.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it's ok to share it. But seriously arguing about opinions is just pointless. Sigh.
Oct 19, 2015 10:57 AM

Jul 2013
aifukola said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it's ok to share it. But seriously arguing about opinions is just pointless. Sigh.

i do hate so many popular titles (such as: AoT, Tokyo Ghoul, Madoka, etc), i don't hate them because of their fanbases, but because i found them bad. But i don't think i need to go to any of their threads just to bash or so. Life is too short to do such a thing. I rather find a new title to read/watch. I don't comment everyday, hope my comment is useful for someone.
KjdWizardOct 19, 2015 11:16 AM
Oct 19, 2015 11:48 AM

Feb 2015
Steven15ify said:
100 push ups. Seems legit. He didn't mention to also do proper stretches.

Such a long run would get you warmed up for sure!
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Oct 19, 2015 11:51 AM

Sep 2015
There was a lot of amusing humor in this episode. My favorite humorous moment would have to be when Carnage Kabuto comes up to Saitama when he's wide open, and then suddenly recoils back in fear. Genos demolishing the structure would come in a close second.

There may not have been a lot of action in this episode, but the humor certainly made up for it.
Oct 19, 2015 11:55 AM
May 2012
What happened?
Why this meh episode?
:(
Oct 19, 2015 11:56 AM

Mar 2011
Funny and entertaining episode as usual. Can't wait for ninja guy to show up next.
Oct 19, 2015 12:00 PM

Jul 2015
That training regimen tho. How the hell do you do 10km everyday for three years straight. I have to drag myself to do 2.5km a day and I miss it sometimes.
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oct 19, 2015 12:19 PM

Jul 2013
Oct 19, 2015 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
Another great episode! I gotta say I'm really digging the OST because it fits so well with all the action on screen.
Oct 19, 2015 1:35 PM

Sep 2012
HOW DID HE NOT REALIZE IT WAS SATURDAY?
Oct 19, 2015 1:56 PM

Apr 2014
Well, this was great.
Oct 19, 2015 2:31 PM

Oct 2014
@ YEART

Actually no. While I personally disagree with your opinion in this case, escpacially those arguments involving putting all viewers into a single "group" followed by "subtle" insults against said group (which is really unneccassarily provocative though), it's still something that I'd handwave as "typical internet standard" that has not yet crossed the "bottom line". Only overly sensitive and easily baitable people would get really affected by this. And it's exactly those overly sensitive people commenting here that can't stand people not liking what they like, whose comments should be removed, not yours.

Mod Edit: since about half a page of comments have been removed as derails, I'm also removing any quotes of those in the (few) remaining posts that were part of the exchange.
rodacOct 21, 2015 6:49 PM
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» serious question

elitebeef - May 5

44 by elitebeef »»
May 8, 9:22 AM

» What's the one change you would bring to OPM?

S10_Hinatakun - Oct 4, 2023

43 by elitebeef »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

» Live Action Movie gets new writers (Rick and Morty writer and creator)

OvergrownRover - Apr 14

2 by Kadano »»
Apr 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2015

346 by Mobesho-SAN »»
Apr 22, 2:24 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

986 by larryfirst »»
Mar 28, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.