Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2015 3:59 AM
Oct 2015
I really can't wait the translation, so please someone tell me how it ends, with who Ayumu stays in the end?
Feb 16, 2016 12:15 PM

Jan 2013
It's a bit late but basically it's just an open ended thing everyone is living like normal and nothing is concluded in terms of who he will end up with or anything.
I have not read it myself but I read a summary and sure stuff happens but everything goes back to normal in the end and potentially the author will continue this series eventually.

Hope this helps somewhat
Feb 21, 2016 10:30 PM
Oct 2014
vegeta8639 said:
It's a bit late but basically it's just an open ended thing everyone is living like normal and nothing is concluded in terms of who he will end up with or anything.
I have not read it myself but I read a summary and sure stuff happens but everything goes back to normal in the end and potentially the author will continue this series eventually.

Hope this helps somewhat

Can anyone confirm this?
Feb 22, 2016 3:00 AM

Jan 2013
You can read through this page if you want all these people confirm what I said basically
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101400&page=90
There is no real English summary of all the volumes that I can find but if you want some info on what happens in the other volumes there's lots of info on the earlier pages under spoiler tags so enjoy your trip if you wanna go through that.

But yea like I said it's definitely a harem/open ending and all 3 of the girls are still living with Ayumu. There's other shit happening too of course but the OP just asked who he ends up with so yea.
Mar 5, 2016 12:04 AM
Jan 2011
vegeta8639 said:

Hope this helps somewhat

I hate open endings. Even the world only god knows had an closed ending,though I disagreed with the choice.
Mar 5, 2016 3:30 AM

Jan 2013
xsilicon9 said:
vegeta8639 said:

Hope this helps somewhat

I hate open endings. Even the world only god knows had an closed ending,though I disagreed with the choice.

I absolutely hate endings where the girl I like doesn't win. For example if anyone except Eu won here I would hate the whole series and the author with a burning passion.
Meanwhile with open endings I'm just "meh whatever I don't like it but it's not too bad I guess".
This is probably true for most viewers and the people who make this stuff know this so when you have 3+ heroines you'll usually piss of more people than you'll please by picking 1 to win so an open ending is kinda a safe option since it makes the least number of people unhappy.
Another option is like in SAO or in Monogatari series just make the main girl his official GF but leave the others around as possible candidates to not piss off the people who like them. Or you could just do a popularity poll and see who the people like the most and make her win this is usually done when a readers have a massive preference like 50%+

TL;DR I don't like it either but it's better than the heroine I don't like winning. . .
Apr 22, 2016 12:43 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This is one of the only series, were I actually would prefer an harem ending, since I just enjoy alot of each of the girls and I dont want to see him choosing one above others... it would feel weird, against the nature of the series. Since this is fiction, I can just imagine Ayamu will be with them forever, not only the 3 gals, but also tomonori, saras and kyouko, and everyone will be an happy family, that is the feeling I get, and how I would want it to end.
Nov 18, 2017 2:15 PM
Sep 2010
xsilicon9 said:

TWGOK's final choice was telegraphed far in advance though. It was definitely the most logical choice, based on shown character/plot development, and had plenty of foreshadowing so it shouldn't have been a surprise. I do understand wishing a character you like wins, especially when they had been screwed over previously, but having something planned out well is great even if you don't agree with it. I'd personally much rather have a story with a "bad" ending that I dreaded the entire time because it was written well than a "good" ending that came out of nowhere with zero explanation and just left me confused.

But I agree with you, open endings kind of make the entire thing feel like a waste of time... unless the story was about just sort of day to day adventures of whatever and never had a concrete plot in the first place.
Apr 23, 2020 6:26 AM

Dec 2009
I'm curious as to how his relationship to each character developed and what happened in the end.
Jan 28, 2022 2:36 AM
Dec 2020
vegeta8639 said:
xsilicon9 said:

I absolutely hate endings where the girl I like doesn't win. For example if anyone except Eu won here I would hate the whole series and the author with a burning passion.
Meanwhile with open endings I'm just "meh whatever I don't like it but it's not too bad I guess".
This is probably true for most viewers and the people who make this stuff know this so when you have 3+ heroines you'll usually piss of more people than you'll please by picking 1 to win so an open ending is kinda a safe option since it makes the least number of people unhappy.
Another option is like in SAO or in Monogatari series just make the main girl his official GF but leave the others around as possible candidates to not piss off the people who like them. Or you could just do a popularity poll and see who the people like the most and make her win this is usually done when a readers have a massive preference like 50%+

TL;DR I don't like it either but it's better than the heroine I don't like winning. . .
a route or a harem ending would be better i think, but it is what it is
Jan 28, 2022 5:23 AM

Jan 2013
Rnonsenseguy said:
vegeta8639 said:

a route or a harem ending would be better i think, but it is what it is

Harem and open ending are about the same honestly. Routes would be great but best girl just winning would be ideal.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2016

3 by Holy_Ordos »»
Sep 25, 2017 4:13 PM

» will the entire series ever get translated?

littlegiant9330 - Jan 18, 2017

2 by OP »»
Jan 26, 2017 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2016

2 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 2016 12:38 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Chapter 4 Discussion

Playcool - Apr 16, 2016

0 by Playcool »»
Apr 16, 2016 2:37 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Chapter 3 Discussion

Playcool - Mar 27, 2016

0 by Playcool »»
Mar 27, 2016 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.