Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 26, 2015 1:12 PM

Oct 2013

If you’ve ever wanted to make a dazzling introduction, now’s your chance! Members new and old are encouraged to post and tell us a little bit about themselves. Show us all how interesting you can really be. If you’re too shy, feel free to at least say a quick hello. Only share as much as you’re comfortable with.

Name(s):
Favorite anime/manga:
Favorite TV shows:
Favorite films:
Favorite games:
Miscellaneous info:

Members (A-Z)

Abaddon6

Aceralle

Aditya_V_D

Airzel1

BraunHellstorm

Burnintheflames

chesterchase

ChestNutKamhamha

Cnon

Crazy_Cofee_Cat

Creative_Psycho

cyabex

DDKiraDD

digitaldragon101

DigitalFL

Dotty_Et_Cetera

draconicwyvern

electrickdom

elementkg

elucidator1992

El_Senpai

FirzenSC

Foxtrot_Sierra

Genkii

Glamourouss

Grinchysama

Himeka123

isvak

Jacv

keesuz

Kirinohaa

koneko-chii

Lamby-Pyuru

LilGreasykid

LunarSpectrum

madhatter10

MCsq2

Mishukax

Noboru

Orcka

pantslint

pkfire0

Plinius

pokegirl

politoadboy

RyuKlinge

Swagmonogatari

TheLIonTamerWF

TheOnlyLink

Toast_

Toiletcatcher

totally-otaku

trebmeg

Vasilis1818

Vasz_

Volunteer

walldotfm

WizorHT
VolunteerJul 30, 2015 9:57 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2015 1:18 PM

Aug 2014
wtf is this
Jul 26, 2015 1:23 PM

Oct 2013
FaZe_etum said:
wtf is this

It's nice to meet you too.

(I got suckered into making this because I've been dubbed the club's "wordboy")
Jul 26, 2015 3:07 PM
Jul 2018
Hello. Got invited to this club. Nice to meet you all.
Jul 26, 2015 3:07 PM

Oct 2013
politoadboy said:
I'm Alexander Norris, and I am an alcoholic

Putting that totally rad joke behind, I am Alex, I'm 16, and I'm from England.

I play the vidja games and I am a Pianist and that's about as interesting as it gets
¯_(ツ)_/¯

My favourite anime are Fate/zero, Anohana, Little Busters, Code Geass, Clannad, Non non biyori, Psycho pass, Steins;gate, Toradora and Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso!

I don't read much manga but I like Tokyo Ghoul, and.... Prison school( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I haven't really used MAL until recently so friend requests would be cool

Hey, a fellow Alex! My Non Non Biyori brethren. What kind of games?

DigitalFL said:

Welcome! Sorry for the excessive invites, that's just kind of what they do around here. Hope it wasn't too much of a bother.
Jul 26, 2015 3:23 PM

May 2013
Name(s): Mishukax

Hobbies/interests: Languages, tennis, ice hockey (GG vol), conworlds, thinking up stories, drums and brass bands
Favorite anime: Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Girls und Panzer and School Rumble are up there
Favorite films: Monsieur Lazhar, The Green Mile, The Imitation Game, Up. I haven't seen a lot, please recommend!
Favorite games: Wario World, Wario Land, Danganronpa 1&2, Kororinpa Marble Mania, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Paper Mario
Miscellaneous info: I rarely hate anyone. If you think we can be friends, hit me up. I'm not one to talk about myself a lot right off the bat!

Green Mile be everyone's favorite, aye.
Jul 26, 2015 3:24 PM

May 2013
Volunteer said:
Hey, a fellow Alex! My Non Non Biyori brethren. What kind of games?

Just how many Alex are there?!?!
Jul 26, 2015 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
Volunteer said:

DigitalFL said:

Welcome! Sorry for the excessive invites, that's just kind of what they do around here. Hope it wasn't too much of a bother.

Not really, no. I don't mind being invited to clubs.
Jul 26, 2015 4:34 PM

Jan 2009
Name: Noboru
Location: South-West Germany (not going to push search engine results too much with more detailed information that is easily obtainable)
Hobbies/interests: reading (VNs), news, languages (on a technical level), computers, history
Favorite anime/manga: Anime: School Days; Manga: GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)
Favorite TV shows: been years since I last watched "normal" TV shows, but Scrubs, Lost and Malcolm in the Middle were under the more entertaining ones
Favorite films: counting Anime: Clannad movie (albeit Clannad AS is more interesting imho) and the two Lyrical Nanoha movies; disregarding them: some Harry Potter + Lord of the Rings movies, movies with Jackie Chan and/or Will Smith, but it's been years and I can't remember anything
Favorite games: OSU!, Donkey Kong Country 1+2, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, earlier some Need for Speed titles on the Game Cube + Super Mario Kart (SNES/GC) ; I don't play much lately, though.
Miscellaneous info: nothing's better than stalking to get to know more about a person or asking them. While I would be delighted to have a little chat or discussion once in a while, things might become awkward when I don't have time, don't feel like it or don't know how to answer back, so if this introduction will make my online life less undisturbed, don't expect too much of me. I might randomly pop up into some discussions, but small talk or anything similar are not something I'm very good at. That being said, thanks for the invite and funny how this thread has been made only very recently.
NoboruJul 26, 2015 4:39 PM
Jul 26, 2015 5:27 PM

Jan 2013
Hey, long time MAL lingerer, first post, first club, thought I'd break the habit :D

Name: Cyabex
Hobbies/interests: gaming, music, tennis, swimming, piano etc.
Favourite anime/manga: Mirai Nikki/Pandora Hearts
Favourite TV shows: The Simpsons (Don't watch TV)
Favourite Films: LOTR series, Alien series, Marvel movies etc.
Favourite Games: League of Legends, Osu!, Skyrim, Kindgdom Hearts etc.
Misc. Info: Sit on my computer everyday XD Happy to make new friends. Happy for recommendations. Maybe wouldn't mind some general advice some time on how MAL works since I only use the lists :P Surprised I got found/invited since I don't do anything significant on here
Jul 26, 2015 6:43 PM

Oct 2013
Noboru is so dark and mysterious~

cyabex said:
Hey, long time MAL lingerer, first post, first club, thought I'd break the habit :D

Misc. Info: Sit on my computer everyday XD Happy to make new friends. Happy for recommendations. Maybe wouldn't mind some general advice some time on how MAL works since I only use the lists :P Surprised I got found/invited since I don't do anything significant on here

You've been here for over two and half years, I'm surprised nobody messaged you sooner!
Jul 26, 2015 9:03 PM

Apr 2013
Name(s): Genki, Gen
Hobbies/interests: Gaming, Procastinating on my PC, Movies, Anime, Cleaning, Gym and Psychology.
Favorite anime/manga: Bit too broad, I generally enjoy anything that's fantasy or have deep character development. Harem and ecchi on the side as a guilty pleasure.
Favorite TV shows: I don't watch TV, too much bs.
Favorite films: Anything that is really intuitive and thought provoking.
Favorite games: I love platformers, rpgs, mmos, fighting games and visual novels. Mostly Japanese games.
Miscellaneous info: I am appauled by normality. I enjoy and highly praise people that are eccentric and different. I'm pretty big on MBTI (psychology) and absolutely love to role playing in everything.

@Volunteer, I'd love to play a few match of Sm4sh with you. WiiU or 3ds? If you don't mind playing someone all the way in Australia that is. (lag)
Jul 26, 2015 9:26 PM

Dec 2008
Oh hey, I'm the first in order
Jul 26, 2015 9:47 PM

Aug 2014
Hi im Koutou and I like Kings sistah x)
Jul 26, 2015 9:58 PM

Dec 2008
Use the format, nigga
Jul 26, 2015 10:29 PM

Aug 2014
Um excuse me, Alex. Kings location is wrong, its Africa.

Name: Kou
Hobbies: Fapping to 2D titties/Hacking neopets
Favorite games: Osu, Runescape, cs:go, cod, battlefield
Mis-- cant spell this word
Jul 27, 2015 1:06 AM

Jul 2015
What's up, just got invited out of the blue and wondered into this introductory thread.

I feel there's too much animosity and hatred in the general threads so I'm glad there's a place like this with level headed people.

Name: LIonTamerWF
Hobbies/interests: Anime (obviously) Pro Wrassling or Sports Entertainment for any of you Smarks out there.
Favorite anime/manga: Madoka Magica, Clannad:Aftterstory, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Zero, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Favorite TV shows: The Wire, Stargate:SG1, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and Buffy The Vamire Slayer.
Favorite films: American History X, Goodfellas and Lock Stock and two smoking barrels
Favorite games: Mass Effect and The Deus EX Franchise

Jul 27, 2015 1:12 AM

Oct 2013
@Genkii: I play on Wii U, Smash for the 3DS doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

TheLIonTamerWF said:
What's up, just got invited out of the blue and wondered into this introductory thread.

I feel there's too much animosity and hatred in the general threads so I'm glad there's a place like this with level headed people.

Name: LIonTamerWF
Hobbies/interests: Anime (obviously) Pro Wrassling or Sports Entertainment for any of you Smarks out there.
Favorite anime/manga: Madoka Magica, Clannad:Aftterstory, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Zero, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Favorite TV shows: The Wire, Stargate:SG1, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and Buffy The Vamire Slayer.
Favorite films: American History X, Goodfellas and Lock Stock and two smoking barrels
Favorite games: Mass Effect and The Deus EX Franchise

Well hi there, jabroni. I agree that the regular forums are overly antagonistic for no reason, I'm thankful for clubs that can police that kind of behavior. Nice taste in anime/films, friendo.
Jul 27, 2015 1:14 AM

Dec 2008
I see a fellow Masoka lover
Jul 27, 2015 1:21 AM

Sep 2012
Name(s): Lamb, Lambtron etc ( Variations of all sorts )
Hobbies/interests: Dollies Figures, Gaming, Animus, Forum mafia ( Gives me depression though ) :'<
Favorite anime/manga: Anime: To aru/monogatari || Manga: Deadman wonderland/Gantz/Prison school.
Favorite TV shows: Older simpsons sometimes catches my attention in the backround, I did enjoy better off Ted. ( Shit all TV, it's nearly all crap )
Favorite films: Old favourites Lion king/Starship troopers/South park movie. ( Don't really enjoy movies anymore :S )
Favorite games: L4D/Osu!/DS series/Killing floor/PSO2.
Miscellaneous info: I love to hate on shit, but dw about ^^ Insults are also reserved for friends.
Try not to take much of what I say personally, everyone gets some.
Post a bit much dollie related shit.
I like me some lads :3
Jul 27, 2015 1:27 AM
Jul 2018
Hello. I'm new to MAL and I've actually just been using the lists, so this thing kind of surprised me haha

Name(s): Pants/Jean
Hobbies: crafting, reading, singing
Favorite anime: KHR, FMAB, Gurren Lagann
Favorite manga: Akatsuki no Yona, Shokugeki no Souma, Chihayafuru
Favorite TV shows: Sherlock, Fresh off the Boat [I haven't actually watched TV in 3 years so I stream it online... like everything else]
Favorite games: osu, Pokemon, Animal Crossing [I like handheld consoles]
Miscellaneous info: I'm a 4'11" 16-year-old, life is just great for me LOL
Jul 27, 2015 1:38 AM

Dec 2013
Howdy. I'm LilGreasyKid. I'm from Hawaii and my hobbies are reading, watching misc shows and going on walks to 7-11.
I have quite a few favorites series, but right now favorite manga seems to be Medaka Box and my favorite anime is Trigun.
My favorite TV show is Law and Order SVU.
My favorite film is Departures, a Japanese film about death and life.
My favorite game is Fire Emblem Awakening.
And a fun fact: I'm ambidextrous!
Jul 27, 2015 1:47 AM

Dec 2008
Hallo pantslint and LilGreasyKid and welcome~

Oh, pantslint, I see you also like reasing. What's your favorite book/manga/whateveryoulovereading?
LilKid, coicidentally I'm also ambidextrous
Jul 27, 2015 3:09 AM

Jul 2015
Hello there! My name is Luana, I'm 15 years old. My first and favorite anime is Inuyasha. I really like to sing and dance. I love rhythm games, like project diva :3 I prefer horror and psychological animes, but I can watch pretty much everything. Nice to meet you all! XD
Jul 27, 2015 3:34 AM

Oct 2013
It's nice to meet you too, my adorable newbies. We're happy you're here too. Do me a solid and stick around, please. ;~;
Jul 27, 2015 3:35 AM

Sep 2012
Volunteer said:
It's nice to meet you too, my adorable newbies. We're happy you're here too. Do me a solid and stick around, please. ;~;

I'm gone
Jul 27, 2015 3:36 AM

Oct 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Jul 27, 2015 4:38 AM

Jul 2015
I play osu! But I'm not really good at it... XD
Jul 27, 2015 5:56 AM

Jan 2013
Volunteer said:
Noboru is so dark and mysterious~

cyabex said:

You've been here for over two and half years, I'm surprised nobody messaged you sooner!

Haha :P I'm not really a forum-post or social person so I'm happy I joined a friendly club first :D
Jul 27, 2015 6:29 AM

Nov 2013
Just because I can!

Name(s): Plinius // Pegiox // Pliny (the elder)
Hobbies/interests: PC Gaming // Anime // Manga
Favorite anime/manga: For favorite anime I think I would choose Clannad After Story, but tbh I am not sure. I am still pretty new on anime/manga ^^
Favorite TV shows: Futurama
Favorite films: I dont have a favorite one, I just love all the war/action related movies
Favorite games: GTA Series, COD Series, BF Series and RTS Games (Comand & Conquer Generals)

Miscellaneous info: I download anime and watch them when them finish airing. I do like to play aloot of RTS games and make dirty cards for my fav club. The Chill Club! ^^
Jul 27, 2015 7:38 AM

Oct 2012
Name(s): MCsq2 (irl name is Martin)
Hobbies/interests: Gaming, anime, exercising
Favorite anime/manga: Madoka Magica, Assassination Classroom
Favorite TV shows: Who watches non-anime shows, seriously?
Favorite films: Anything from Marvel and Pixar are love. Jurassic Park series is also pretty good.
Favorite games: League of Legends, Runescape, Mario series, Sonic series, Pokemon, Smash Bros
Miscellaneous info: I'm just a li'l 19-year-old on the internet, don't mind me. I tend to lurk around a lot of places, because I'm curious about what goes on around here.
Jul 27, 2015 7:47 AM

Jul 2014
Name(s): Swagmonogatari/Swag/Swagmono/Swagmon.
Hobbies/interests: Basketball, Reading books and watching anime.
Favorite anime/manga: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica or basically all rom/com and slice of life shows.
Favorite TV shows: Breaking Bad, Chinese Cartoons Anime?
Favorite films: Fight Club, Saving Private Ryan, Django and most Marvel movies.
Favorite games: Minesweeper, Solitaire, Pinball 3d. Counter-strike boi
Miscellaneous info: Im the swaggiest dude here in Chill Club, and I love all my waifus the same. :3

"There's a million ways to live on this planet, Imma live everyday, I aint takin nothing for granted"
TheBasedMakiJul 28, 2015 5:34 AM
Jul 27, 2015 7:50 AM

Apr 2014
Name: Vasz/Vasy, you can call me anything funny if you want.
Hobbies/interests: Anime, video games, sleeping, music.
Favorite anime/manga: Katanagatari/Arakawa Under the Bridge and Horimiya.
Favorite TV shows: White Collar, I guess.
Favorite films: Kotonoha no Niwa/Whiplash
Favorite games: Dark Souls
Miscellaneous info: I like animals, black coffee, apple tea, etc. Feel free to ask me anything if you're interested, even lewd questions.

"Ah, what? What? Who are you? Ahh another Undead, eh? I took on Sen's Fortress alone... But I'm no different from those vile creatures... I was driven by conceit... Ahh, you think you're different? That you can handle it? Yes, I remember that feeling. For I was the same... So let me help you out. With your souls searching."
Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 27, 2015 7:51 AM

Dec 2008
I think it's been decades since I've met Katanagatari and Kotonoha no Niwa lover, nice.
Jul 27, 2015 8:06 AM

Jul 2015
Name(s): Aceralle, Ace, Rapefruit, Cheeky, Gorilla butt
Location: Under your bed. If you don't believe me, check it yourself
Hobbies/interests: bullying weebs, eating pizza
favorite anime/manga: Hannah Montana, Pupa
favorite TV shows: i don't watch TV
Favorite films: i dun watch no films. The government is trying to brainwash me. Only Hannah Montana doesn't want to brainwash me
Favorite games: Skyrim
Miscellaneous info: I might have a penis
Jul 27, 2015 8:11 AM
Jan 2014
My name: Keesuz, but you can call me Kees
Hobbies/Interests: Anime, Games, Procrastinating & being lazy in general
Favorite anime/manga: there are a few, but if I had to pick one it'd be Fate/Zero
Favorite TV shows: Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead
Favorite films: oh god I can't come up with a single movie...
Favorite games: The Last of Us & The Witcher 3
Miscellaneous info: I can watch pretty much any anime genre (except sports & shoujo) and thus end up always DLing like 20+ shows each season which I won't have time for because my ptw list is already huge...

oh and this is my first post on a mal thread thingy...
keesuzJul 27, 2015 8:16 AM
Jul 27, 2015 11:26 AM

Dec 2008
politoadboy said:
Aceralle said:
Name(s): Aceralle, Ace, Rapefruit, Cheeky, Gorilla butt
Location: Under your bed. If you don't believe me, check it yourself
Hobbies/interests: bullying weebs, eating pizza
favorite anime/manga: Hannah Montana, Pupa
favorite TV shows: i don't watch TV
Favorite films: i dun watch no films. The government is trying to brainwash me. Only Hannah Montana doesn't want to brainwash me
Favorite games: Skyrim
Miscellaneous info: I might have a penis

Pupa, not bad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More like very bad
Jul 27, 2015 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:

Oh, pantslint, I see you also like reasing. What's your favorite book/manga/whateveryoulovereading?

It's hard to explain, but I like reading in general. Real life bookworm... I read a lot of obscure titles but also YA books like The Hunger Games and any of John Green's stuff.
Jul 27, 2015 12:29 PM

Dec 2008
pantslint said:
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:

It's hard to explain, but I like reading in general. Real life bookworm... I read a lot of obscure titles but also YA books like The Hunger Games and any of John Green's stuff.

Oh, sounds good.
Jul 27, 2015 5:20 PM

May 2015
Name: draconicwyvern
Hobbies/interests: reading, sketching, listening to music, watching anime, reading manga, watching movies
Favorite anime/manga: Natsume Yuujinchou (A), Haikyuu!! (M/A) , OHSHC (M)
Favorite TV shows: OUAT
Favorite films: I don't watch many movies...
Favorite games: osu!
Miscellaneous info: I got invited here and I'm looking forward to... chilling with you guys. (And playing some forum games.)
Jul 27, 2015 5:37 PM
Jun 2015
Hi I just joined this club, and I'm quite new to MAL. I'm looking forward to meeting new people :)

My name is Charlotte, I'm 16 years old and I'm from South England. My interests are anime, reading fantasy novels and manga, sketching, and general nerdy things (Harry Potter, Game of Thrones. ect).

I was invited to join and i'm looking forward to chatting! :D
Jul 27, 2015 6:53 PM

Aug 2014
fuck you alex, didn't even add mine fgt
Jul 27, 2015 7:01 PM

Feb 2014
Name(s): TheOnlyLink
Hobbies/interests: Gaming, Anime, Computers
Favorite anime/manga: Clannad AS, FMA:B, Madoka Magica
Favorite films: Marvel movies
Favorite games:League of legends, kingdom hearts
Miscellaneous info: I got invited to this club. Hope to get to know you all.
Jul 28, 2015 9:49 AM

Jun 2015
I'll post it later. lol

:3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2015 10:18 AM
Jan 2015
Hello, I'm Toast.
Jul 28, 2015 10:21 AM

Dec 2008
Hello Toast, I'm dad.
Jul 28, 2015 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
Name(s): Dotty_Et_Cetera, DotEtc, Dotty The Et Cetera.
Hobbies/interests: Anime, cars, music, video games, reading.
Favorite anime/manga: Shinsekai Yori as anime, Tokyo Ghoul as manga. Still, there are many more.
Favorite TV shows: Breaking Bad, Top Gear UK with Hammond, May and Clarkson (R.I.P.)
Favorite films: Kurt Cobain Montage of Heck and a lot more.
Favorite games: Racing games in general, Hearthstone.
Miscellaneous info: I enjoy when male character in anime crossdresses and looks even better than female characters *looks at Kotori Takanashi and blushes*
Jul 28, 2015 10:52 AM
Jun 2015
Hi! My name is Dom and I'm from the United States. I like reading and watching movies. I used to play the violin, but I picked up the guitar a couple years ago. Nana is my favorite anime and I really like the Parasyte manga, but 5 Centimeters per Second is a close 2nd. My favorite TV show is Dexter even though the ending really pissed me off ↁ_ↁ My favorite films are Almost Famous, Cinema Paradiso, and almost anything directed by Charlie Chaplin and Francois Truffaut. I'm a bit awkward sometimes, but feel free to comment on my profile or send me a message! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Jul 28, 2015 11:16 AM
Jul 2015
Hi everyone, i'm new and would like to make some friends :)

Name(s): Addams, or Chase :) (female)
Hobbies/interests: Reading, watching movies, tumblr, anime :)
Favorite anime/manga: Naruto ^^
Favorite TV shows: Community, New Girl, GOT, Hannibal
Favorite films: Her, Ghost World, Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Favorite games: Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, League of Legends. (pc gamer)
Miscellaneous info: I really like being lazy :)
Jul 28, 2015 11:18 AM

Feb 2011
Well, Madhatter here. Most of the time you will either find me watching anime, listening to music or playing games.
Some favorites would be:
Music: Changes a lot but currently Celldweller, Combichrist, Sabaton, Rammstein, Týr
Anime: Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon, Last Exile and FMA. I tag most animes I enjoyed in my list, so you can check there for more^^
Manga: While I prefer light novels, most of the time I end up reading manga, simply because I can squeeze some chapters in between more easily. I'm particularly proud of my Spice & Wolf novel collection :D
Games: Odin Sphere and Okami are my all-time favorites. I enjoy Vanillaware's works. They look like an interactive painting xD Other than that I mostly play fantasy games like Skyrim or Dragon Age, but I also enjoy futuristic ones like Deus Ex Human Revolution.

That's all... I think.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Chill Ctrl + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Manjuu - Jan 8, 2015

5615 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Mandatory counting thread V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - Feb 14, 2018

333 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Insert the name of the user above on a Anime title ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CrimsonSilver4 - Jan 20, 2015

2990 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 10:45 PM

» [GAME] Which do you prefer? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Neme-chan - Jan 7, 2015

3675 by RioFS »»
Aug 24, 2022 6:50 AM

» [GAME] Answer a Question with a Question ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uncrow - Nov 23, 2014

1793 by anxi0usgum1 »»
Jul 6, 2022 12:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.