Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2015 5:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mm, a satisfying fight in the end I guess.

They weren't kidding about going all out though and to me, they are both winners.
Jul 24, 2015 11:32 PM

Nov 2011
Welp, no surprise, Nagisa wins.

Honestly, when the manga shows what Karma is thinking, his defeat is already set in stone. The author only show what he thought just to show how wrong he is afterward.

Jul 24, 2015 11:45 PM

Apr 2012
One month to "cure" him...
Him, the one who learnt about the theories the scientist were using on him just on the random info of what they were injecting him, so he could manipulate them into what they would do and give him more power.

Him, who understands what's on his body more than anyone else and would have cured himself already if he could XD
Jul 24, 2015 11:56 PM

Apr 2014
I am upset of what the result is to be honest. But showing certain development here and there. I am willing to accept it. But for some reason I am still upset about it.
Jul 24, 2015 11:57 PM

Aug 2010
YAAAAAY *crying from happiness becouse everything is finally back to normal* ♥ ♥ ♥

So many hugs omg *nosebleed* ^^"
Jul 25, 2015 12:20 AM

Aug 2010
So much Yaoi sexual tension XD

And Rio pinching Nagisa's cheek was cute.

Really like Karasuma's condition. 1 month time limit to save him and the remaining month to kill him again. We do still have Shiro after all so I'd say we have around 20-30 more chapters for this series.
Jul 25, 2015 2:13 AM

Mar 2013
Damn.

I can't help but feel bitter with Karma losing like that.
I expected him to give in to Nagisa, but overall he was stronger and I feel he should've/would've won.
Jul 25, 2015 2:22 AM
May 2014
What's the point of trying to save him if they have to try to kill him again? Otherwise, good chapter.
Jul 25, 2015 2:25 AM

Jan 2013
SheasonDuerulo said:
Damn.

I expected him to give in to Nagisa, but overall he was stronger and I feel he should've/would've won.

this fight was never about which one of them is stronger it was about their feelings <3
Jul 25, 2015 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
Good chapter. Nagisa and karma did well. Well now they have a month
Jul 25, 2015 8:50 AM

Oct 2014
You hear that sound? That's the sound of the Fujoshi's stampede. Hide yo' wife an' kids, niggs.

Fujoshi aside, it's quite surprising that assassination classroom has turned to safe-our-teacher classroom. Not sure how things will turn out, but I'll keep reading. The fun is strong in this manga, I'll still wanna see how things will turn out.

Good chapter. mainly cos Nagisa.
HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Jul 25, 2015 11:11 AM

Jan 2014
Nagisa got turned up!

5/5.
Jul 25, 2015 11:46 AM

Jun 2014
yaoi tension is really strong
Jul 25, 2015 1:41 PM

Mar 2014
Perfect. I accept that outcome. There is no way that can save Koro-sensei within a month. They will realize it is impossible and they have to kill him regardless. That's what I want. And Nagisa still won. Brilliant.
Jul 25, 2015 2:47 PM

Dec 2011
I kind of feel disappointed, since Nagisa pretty much did what Karma did at the start... having a brawl instead of using a weapon.

Oh well, still expected Nagisa to be the winner of the match, but Karma is still the winner for me, if it really comes to them having that duel with no feelings. He is stronger, but that is not the topic since all they want is to save Koro-sensei.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2015 4:40 PM

Jul 2014
So as expected, Karma lost.

Best part of the chapter were the TN notes. "He just dropped the -kun. He dropped it like our esteemed translator did 31 chapters ago. He dropped it so hard, and it ain't never comin' back." "Another -kun bites the dust. Just like all the other ones that bit the dust 31 chapters ago."
Jul 25, 2015 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
but it was a tie karma surrender i am bit disappointed...
Jul 26, 2015 3:22 AM

Jun 2012
SheasonDuerulo said:
Damn.

Well Nagisa also could have just shot him before the fight even started. They were working on sort of an honor system, so that the loser would have to accept the winner with no complaints. If Karma literally stabbed Nagisa in the back it would have been hard for the other team to accept. Nagisa forfeited his only advantage over Karma (stealth) to fight him 1v1 after all.

Of course I would have preferred Nagisa just shot him and prevented yet another out of place 1v1 fight for a physically weak stealth expert, but oh well. Hopefully that's it and we never have to see Nagisa in a 1v1 fight again.
Jul 26, 2015 5:06 AM

Jan 2013
I wonder how they're gonna try to save him.

kshin172 said:
What's the point of trying to save him if they have to try to kill him again? Otherwise, good chapter.

They have one month to try to save him, if they fail, then they must kill him.
If they save him then they don't need to kill him.
Jul 26, 2015 9:06 PM
Jul 2013
Though Nagisa winning was most likely going to happen, I liked Karasuma's decision so it wouldn't be set it stone on what happens...otherwise, I feel like if it strictly went one way or the other, everyone would just split up again. I'm interested to see how things turn out from here on out, though I think they'll probably end up killing Korosensei with how things are in terms of probability of finding a cure...
Jul 27, 2015 1:56 PM

Aug 2014
Finally, the fight is over. I didn't think that Karma would win tbh. And karasuma's decision to give them one month is expect too because otherwise the past training/time spent was for nothing.
Jul 27, 2015 7:55 PM

Jun 2014
As expected, Nagisa won. Not really a surprise there.

I really hope the mangaka doesn't pull some typical shonen crap and have Koro-sensei be saved by some miracle. Hell, even if it's a legitimate and credible method of saving him I probably still wouldn't be satisfied. From the very first chapter, it's been made clear that the point of this entire story is to kill Koro-sensei. If he's somehow saved, then I'm sure many people would feel like everything we read would have been a waste of time. Part of me wants them to fail to save him during this month that Karasuma gave them. I'd rather see the manga end with an emotional, feels-shattering death, than a "they all lived happily ever after" type of ending
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 28, 2015 6:24 AM

Dec 2011
Well... have to admit I didn't expect that Nagisa would threw away his knife and using Karma's field of expertise to win the fight.

Nice to see both Karma and Nagisa getting closer unlike before. I'm also curious to see more of Nagisa and Kayano now..

I didn't have any complain about the result, and Karasuma's decision is also fine by me. Although I have doubt that they would find any solution with just a month...
Jul 30, 2015 10:04 AM

May 2013
They are almost certain fail to cure him. No way one month is enough.
Aug 6, 2015 9:37 AM

Aug 2015
Yey, might as well change it to Rescue Classroom, but seriously I rooted for Karma all along.
Aug 27, 2015 2:11 AM

Mar 2012
This got even more interesting! Now I have no idea where this story can reach, great move from the author!

Maybe they'll cure him and someone else will kill him? It would be nice to see all of the classroom students fighting the Japanese Defense xD
Mar 18, 2016 5:53 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I'm still not sure if they can actually save him though.

5/5
May 12, 2016 10:20 AM

Feb 2016
it's good to see that both of them had the opportunity to defeat each other either one decided to attempt for a pure victory instead of using the 'easy way'. in this regard it stands probably as a symbol towards their determination because both of them wanted to prove that their opinion is based on reason.

the outcome of the battle is quite satisfying.
Apr 23, 2020 8:44 PM

May 2015
I predicted the outcome would be a tie and honestly, I would consider it one on this occasion. If Karma didn't get lucky and find that knife, he would have been choked out, but once he had it, he knew he could stab Nagisa and yet to him it would have been unfair. Now that the match is settled and both sides have come together, it's nice to see them all working toward the same goal again. Karasuma has given them a month to find a cure for Koro sensei, but after that, they must put all their effort into assassinating him.
Jun 7, 2020 12:28 AM
May 2020
That was a really good fight. So they'll search for a cure... not a fan of the idea but let's see how it goes.
Aug 23, 2022 1:31 PM

Nov 2020
Well I'm 99% sure they won't save him this month and they'll be back on assassinating him... That was a very good fight with great ending!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jan 13, 12:05 AM
Sep 2022
Nagisa's victory was very well-reasoned and structured, but many people above me unreasonably rejected it solely out of personal feelings. They simply don't understand what they're reading

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 110 Discussion

Jarjaxle - Oct 12, 2014

13 by lolowatches »»
Jun 19, 2023 3:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.