Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 14, 2015 4:50 AM

Jan 2015
Tsiox said:
EmileNoir said:
Vudis...believe me, there is a 30 and it feels great. 31 to 39 don't exist...then the midlife crisis will be comin :D

Tsiox, with you I even would have a second child :p

...wat
hey, you work in the tourism branch cuz you want to meet Swedish girls right?
miyazawa_rin said:

I suddenly forgot this was not the fetish chart thread...

same xD
Jul 14, 2015 4:58 AM
Nov 2013
I voted not sure although I like the baby making process I don't think I'm ready to have kids however if I were to suddenly get a women pregnant I would support her and the baby in any way I can and always be there for them
Jul 14, 2015 5:41 AM

Sep 2010
@miyazawa_rin, you messed up again, haha
Jul 14, 2015 5:56 AM

Nov 2013
Tbh I would only like to have a child if she was a girl. Problably because i already know how men are ^^
Jul 14, 2015 6:01 AM

Dec 2013
Plinius said:
Tbh I would only like to have a child if she was a girl. Problably because i already know how men are ^^

Yeah... That is why I don't want a girl. Would you force her to deal with guys? Ugh...
Jul 14, 2015 6:05 AM

Nov 2013
Llafos said:
Plinius said:

Yeah... That is why I don't want a girl. Would you force her to deal with guys? Ugh...

Well..u do have a point...I would make her lesbian. Xd

*yuri kicking in*
Jul 14, 2015 6:46 AM

Sep 2010
Plinius said:
Llafos said:

*yuri kicking in*

uhm, I have a woman fobia (I'm a woman myself) because I got bullied and stuff of them (and my mother), I only got guy friends cuz I never had same interest as them, older women is fine, but my fobia has turned better now over the years, I still get so nervous of them.
Jul 14, 2015 6:54 AM

Dec 2013
Tsiox said:
Plinius said:

*yuri kicking in*

uhm, I have a woman fobia (I'm a woman myself) because I got bullied and stuff of them (and my mother), I only got guy friends cuz I never had same interest as them, older women is fine, but my fobia has turned better now over the years, I still get so nervous of them.

Don't worry! I am not a girl!
Jul 14, 2015 7:01 AM

Nov 2013
Llafos said:
Tsiox said:

Your lucky day ^^ we are both men xP
I on the other side i admire females. Thats why i would not mind to have two on my life. Wife and daugther
Jul 14, 2015 7:03 AM

Sep 2010
Plinius said:
Llafos said:

I on the other side i admire females.

Phew~ you guys scared the crap out of me
Jul 14, 2015 7:09 AM

Jan 2015
Tsiox said:
Plinius said:

I on the other side i admire females.

Phew~ you guys scared the crap out of me

tsiox I'm a girl, as u know, but I'm much older so I think we're good right? sorry for messing up again...i was paying attention to my kids drawing at the time...

Plinius said:
Llafos said:

I on the other side i admire females. Thats why i would not mind to have two on my life. Wife and daugther

Plinius, the day my kid was born I said out loud (of course in PT) "thank god you're a boy, you'll never have to go through this". guys have a much easier life! i'm really glad my son is a man! good for him!!
Jul 14, 2015 7:14 AM

Nov 2013

Whe i think i understand how a women life can be. Problably harde than ours ^^ and mostly because mens fault :/
but i dunno, i still wanted to raise a girl. But first i need to find some one to create her :D
Jul 14, 2015 7:17 AM

Jan 2015
Plinius said:

Whe i think i understand how a women life can be. Problably harde than ours ^^ and mostly because mens fault :/
but i dunno, i still wanted to raise a girl. But first i need to find some one to create her :D

yeah well, that's typical guys thing...wanting a girl ^^ dady's girl can't blame you really!

you still got plenty of time, don't worry!
Jul 14, 2015 7:31 AM

Nov 2013
miyazawa_rin said:
Plinius said:

yeah well, that's typical guys thing...wanting a girl ^^ dady's girl can't blame you really!

I know right ^^ that would be awesome :P
Jul 14, 2015 7:44 AM

Jan 2015
Plinius said:
miyazawa_rin said:

my hb was also hoping for a girl too, even i was! but it's a beautiful boy and we love him to death! it's better not to hope for anything really! but u could work on the wife thing...that'de a start ;p
Jul 14, 2015 7:57 AM

Nov 2013
miyazawa_rin said:
Plinius said:

my hb was also hoping for a girl too, even i was! but it's a beautiful boy and we love him to death! it's better not to hope for anything really! but u could work on the wife thing...that'de a start ;p

Yee. This would be just a preference ^^. I shoukd start working on tge wife thing first ^^ but right now its kinda hard since i am traveling between countrys aloot. When i stop i might just start planing my life. But ye i am stil young to think about it.
Jul 14, 2015 8:22 AM

Mar 2009
Plinius said:

I'd say it's mostly cause
a) girls have more body issues than us guys
(minus puberty, unexptected boner sucks)
b) girls get more shit, bullying and stuff, girls can be pretty horrible too
c) well I guess sexism would still be men's fault^^
Jul 14, 2015 8:33 AM

Nov 2013
Vudis said:
Plinius said:

Ohhh. The power of the randon bonee ^^

Well tbh i dunno about the bully. I also sufferd with it too. By guys so bully is strong in both parties but maybe in girls its more psychological.

And ye sexism is the classic.
Jul 14, 2015 8:51 AM

Sep 2010
Plinius said:
Vudis said:

Well tbh i dunno about the bully. I also sufferd with it too. By guys so bully is strong in both parties but maybe in girls its more psychological.

Jul 14, 2015 10:37 AM

Dec 2013
Tsiox said:
Plinius said:

Someone likes random boners ^^
Jul 14, 2015 1:00 PM

Aug 2010
Llafos said:
Tsiox said:

They are funny.

Jul 14, 2015 1:12 PM

Apr 2013
tl;dr
Jul 14, 2015 1:26 PM

Nov 2013
Lumikki said:
Llafos said:

They are funny.

They sometimes can be a pain. But others they do come really "handy" ^^
Jul 14, 2015 2:34 PM

Jan 2015
Vudis said:
Plinius said:

Vudis puberty in girls sucks too, the period shows up out of nowhere (if you're lucky you're at school or something) and your hormones are just going crazy, you can laugh and cry the next minute.
Personally i never suffered any bullying neither have ever done such thing to anyone. I practiced martial arts from the age of 13 and if someone just happened to piss me off i'd just ignore them. It's the quickest way to get rid of unwanted people. It's too bad everyone talks about bullying nowadays...kids can be really mean but i'm not familiar with extreme cases actually.
Jul 14, 2015 2:50 PM

Nov 2013
miyazawa_rin said:
Vudis said:

Vudis puberty in girls sucks too, the period shows up out of nowhere (if you're lucky you're at school or something) and your hormones are just going crazy, you can laugh and cry the next minute.
Personally i never suffered any bullying neither have ever done such thing to anyone. I practiced martial arts from the age of 13 and if someone just happened to piss me off i'd just ignore them. It's the quickest way to get rid of unwanted people. It's too bad everyone talks about bullying nowadays...kids can be really mean but i'm not familiar with extreme cases actually.

They are a bunch of weak minded kids. All of them are now losers on life. And I am happy for it. Because Karma can be a bitch for those who deserve it ^^
Jul 14, 2015 2:58 PM

Jan 2015
Plinius said:
miyazawa_rin said:

They are a bunch of weak minded kids. All of them are now losers on life. And I am happy for it. Because Karma can be a bitch for those who deserve it ^^

I couldn't desagree more!!! Kids aren't born mean, they go through some circumstances in life that makes them that way. At most I feel sorry for those people.
Jul 14, 2015 3:18 PM

Nov 2013

Ofc. Nobody is born evil nor good. Parents and friends do it. The people around are the "bad" and the "good". You are right , but "kids" with 16-17 years old? At that time they should already know something about right and wrong I guess, thinking about them selfs at least
Jul 14, 2015 9:50 PM

Mar 2009
Ofc puberty sucks for girls too. The problem with the period is that it doesn't go away while men don't have to worry about anything past a certain point.^^

I do agree on not feeling pity for bullies. They know full well what they are doing past a certain age. Problems at home or somewhere else are no excuse. I mean who doesn't have problems with their parents during puberty.
I was also bullied and didnt know what to do at a certain time and I was near my breaking point. But once I got over that and got stronger that wasnt an issue anymore. If I see bullying happen these days I interfere. Ofc I also know thats not gonna help the victim on a long term but atleast I can stop it for this moment.
Stupid kids.
Jul 14, 2015 11:51 PM

Aug 2014
I'd rather not, but if the lady wants them, I won't resist :3
Jul 15, 2015 12:11 AM

Dec 2008
Bullies are usually insecure. Notice how they tend to be the most popular kids in school a lot of times. They prey on the weak to make others think they're strong.

For those of you who are still teenagers and have trouble dealing with bullies lemme give you some advice: just hit them back. Ofc if they are bigger and stronger than you it's harder. but if you see the opportunity to smash them in the face and break their noses and even hospitalize them... fucking do it. And then if teachers ask you about it say it was in self-defense and preferably have some witnesses nearby. Trust me, reporting a bullies' behavior to the teachers does jackshit. Rarely have I seen teachers taking action against bullies. It's funny how adults always make kids believe that violence isn't the answer and all when there's war and conflict among grown up people all over the world. It's also funny how they tell kids that cursing is bad... when adults curse without any issues. It's like people past 20 don't remember what was like being a kid anymore.
Jul 15, 2015 2:12 PM

Jan 2015
Cowabunga said:
Bullies are usually insecure. Notice how they tend to be the most popular kids in school a lot of times. They prey on the weak to make others think they're strong.

For those of you who are still teenagers and have trouble dealing with bullies lemme give you some advice: just hit them back. Ofc if they are bigger and stronger than you it's harder. but if you see the opportunity to smash them in the face and break their noses and even hospitalize them... fucking do it. And then if teachers ask you about it say it was in self-defense and preferably have some witnesses nearby. Trust me, reporting a bullies' behavior to the teachers does jackshit. Rarely have I seen teachers taking action against bullies. It's funny how adults always make kids believe that violence isn't the answer and all when there's war and conflict among grown up people all over the world. It's also funny how they tell kids that cursing is bad... when adults curse without any issues. It's like people past 20 don't remember what was like being a kid anymore.

I agree with you for the most part. It's true most adults rais kids while not giving the example. I honestly try not to do that. If my kid ever says someone hit him I'll be the first to tell him hit him back. that's what i would do in a normal situaltion if someone just hit me!! one has th right to fight for his own pshysical integrity! I feel more for the victims than the bully, but can't help thinking what the heck happened to a kid to bacome like that, he must be really miserable! we all have to b forgiving and understanding with each other. i know this sounds like crapy advice, but it's the most valueable thing i've leant over th years.
Jul 15, 2015 2:40 PM

Nov 2013

Tbh. I would think that most of the "bullys" just want to show off. Ofc there are the ones that have problems, but others are just show offs. At least the ones that got into my life were the showoff type.
I was so fucking angry at that time, that I reached a lvl of having a knife on my pocket, but, fortunately, i never used it. I was able to control myself, and now I am an happy guy, with all the bennifits of being a top grade student ^^
Jul 15, 2015 2:44 PM

Jan 2015
Plinius said:

Tbh. I would think that most of the "bullys" just want to show off. Ofc there are the ones that have problems, but others are just show offs. At least the ones that got into my life were the showoff type.
I was so fucking angry at that time, that I reached a lvl of having a knife on my pocket, but, fortunately, i never used it. I was able to control myself, and now I am an happy guy, with all the bennifits of being a top grade student ^^

that was a good decision plin (plin just sounds so fluffy in PT, i think of a fairy when i say it out loud!) miya is proud of you boys :*
Jul 15, 2015 2:48 PM

Nov 2013
miyazawa_rin said:
Plinius said:

that was a good decision plin (plin just sounds so fluffy in PT, i think of a fairy when i say it out loud!) miya is proud of you boys :*

haah omg. breaking the ice like a boss ^^
Now my rommate is looking at me funny thinking, "why is this guy saying plin?"
Jul 15, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2015
Plinius said:
miyazawa_rin said:

haah omg. breaking the ice like a boss ^^
Now my rommate is looking at me funny thinking, "why is this guy saying plin?"

LOLL PLIN PLIN PLIN!! tell him you turned into a cute fairy!

Jul 15, 2015 2:59 PM

Nov 2013
xD

Ned to add this to my profile. You are just great ^^
Jul 15, 2015 3:06 PM

Jan 2015
Plinius said:
xD

Ned to add this to my profile. You are just great ^^

omg I can't take so many compliments by so many cute boys!! I'll have to stalk you if you're so cute!!

Jul 18, 2015 1:00 PM

Oct 2011
Tsiox, you ar quite right with your theory why I work in tourism ^.^
Swedish girls ftw! (btw, I only work in germany for the national tourism...so not so many occasions to meet swedish girls :/ but...with the money I earned I went to oslo...many swedish girls work in the restaurants there and the norwegians are not bad either...:D...wow...I must seem pretty shallow...lol)

Back to topic: I think I would like a girl as well. My favorite Names are Sophie and Amelie...coudn't think of a boy's name I would really like...:p
Jul 18, 2015 1:09 PM

Jan 2015
EmileNoir said:
Tsiox, you ar quite right with your theory why I work in tourism ^.^
Swedish girls ftw! (btw, I only work in germany for the national tourism...so not so many occasions to meet swedish girls :/ but...with the money I earned I went to oslo...many swedish girls work in the restaurants there and the norwegians are not bad either...:D...wow...I must seem pretty shallow...lol)

Back to topic: I think I would like a girl as well. My favorite Names are Sophie and Amelie...coudn't think of a boy's name I would really like...:p

Emile, you'll get a boy and then you'll take 4 months to decide like me! we were really hoping for a girl! had the name picked and everything!but it turned out to be a beautiful genki boy ^^
Jul 18, 2015 1:42 PM
Oct 2013
I want 11. I'll have my own football team! ))
Jul 18, 2015 3:18 PM

Jan 2015
IntoxicateU said:

lol after the first 3 they kind of get out on their own so go for it :p
Jul 18, 2015 3:56 PM

Oct 2011
:D
Only thing I can think about right now: "Ouch!!!!" and "Uuuuugh"
Jul 18, 2015 3:58 PM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
EmileNoir said:

If I ever have a girl, I would love to name her Isabella or Emma. I love how the sound of those names work so well. Boy names are pretty hard to think of...

IntoxicateU said:

American football or real football? For either case though, what about subs??
Jul 18, 2015 4:01 PM

Jan 2015
EmileNoir said:
:D
Only thing I can think about right now: "Ouch!!!!" and "Uuuuugh"

yeah emile...it's both really! ^^ glad you're a guy!
Jul 18, 2015 4:27 PM

Aug 2012
highpriest2500 said:

If I ever have a girl, I would love to name her Isabella or Emma. I love how the sound of those names work so well. Boy names are pretty hard to think of...

Aye. I would "try" to name her Cynthia or Dawn if a girl. Boy names are hard. I think I would name mine Geoffrey or Ike.
Jul 18, 2015 4:29 PM

Nov 2013
ZTHero said:
highpriest2500 said:

Aye. I would "try" to name her Cynthia or Dawn if a girl. Boy names are hard. I think I would name mine Geoffrey or Ike.

I dont know. I think I would go for an anime database. Since my name is also unique, I would like to give him/her an unique name ^^
Jul 18, 2015 4:33 PM

Aug 2012
Plinius said:
ZTHero said:

I dont know. I think I would go for an anime database. Since my name is also unique, I would like to give him/her an unique name ^^

I also would like to. But I'm not that creative and liked how my names sound and reflect the personality I wished them to be like. Boys' names need more work. My name is just a simple Kevin. *Way to go parents for a creative name :)*
Jul 18, 2015 6:23 PM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
ZTHero said:
Plinius said:

I also would like to. But I'm not that creative and liked how my names sound and reflect the personality I wished them to be like. Boys' names need more work. My name is just a simple Kevin. *Way to go parents for a creative name :)*

There are so many possibilities if you name your child with an Asian name as you can choose any character from the dictionary.

An example of the disparity between boys and girls name: Joe and Jane. Joe is just so generic but Jane is such a simple name but in my mind, it invokes such a beautiful image in my mind (and it helps that it rhymes with jade).
Jul 19, 2015 12:08 AM
Oct 2013
[quote=highpriest2500]
EmileNoir said:

IntoxicateU said:

American football or real football? For either case though, what about subs??

Real football, duh.
And yeah, thought about it and I'll just recruit their friends. xD
Jul 19, 2015 4:12 PM
Sep 2010
I'd like to have kids eventually, but I doubt I will. The whole marriage and kids setup is a bit too much for me. Most of my family members on my mother's side started families in their mid to late thirties or early forties, so who knows maybe I'll end up like that too.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.