Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2015 10:40 PM

Sep 2014
Damnn that cliffhanger left a LOT of questions unanswered. I understand it's a ploy to get people to read the LN (or so it's assumed), but as a stand-alone anime series, something like that will definitely affect the score. The series as a whole was a let down too -- 5/10
zzzJun 26, 2015 10:51 PM
Jun 26, 2015 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
You can't believe Commie y'know
They give you memes in every anime that they pick
Jun 26, 2015 10:42 PM

Jan 2015
Cliffhanger... Season 3 confirmed!

No Iroha :(

Who the hell is responsible for that opening where Hachiman wears a mask similar to Batman? This person is genius!

Yukino using exactly the same words that Hachiman used. Hmm...
Jun 26, 2015 10:43 PM
Mar 2015
Finally, English sub! So, what did the last part where they were standing outside the aquarium place and the three of them were having an emotional talk. I got from that talk, that yui was challenging yukinon for hikki i guess, or she was stating that she was gonna put her serious face on. Then yukinon was gonna give in and hachiman laid a killer line which i didn't understand st all. I love this show but sometimes the conversations have a lot of meaning behind each sentence.
Jun 26, 2015 10:43 PM
Jun 2015
btw planning to read the LN...how much does the anime has covered?anyone knows?
Jun 26, 2015 10:45 PM
Oct 2014
ani12 said:

The anime covers all 11 novels.
Jun 26, 2015 10:45 PM

Apr 2013
Great , Haganai NEXT style of ending. Can someone tell me how much ahead the LN is?
Anyway , on topic , what Hikki(I'm pretty sure he's aware or atleast has a clue what's going on , else it would contradict with his character itself) requested is to choose one of them based on a "genuine feeling" , to be his choice not those 2 fighting because he doesnt like that. Hikki disregards the idea of romantic interest of girls in him because , he said even in the first season , he will never interpret "hints" from girls , because of his past. He interpreted that "H" thing and look how much it damaged him.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 26, 2015 10:46 PM
Apr 2015
bobzanny said:
i_fauzee said:
Another WTF ending since

You know there's a special place in hell reserved for people who spoil GoT.

Dude, sorry, I just deleted it, I thought people had watched it already since it was so last week. Now delete your comment on my quote so the spoilers die in peace... to hell and back. To hell
"I wasn’t a victim so things like pity and compassion weren’t necessary. Even though I was the one who arrogantly said that."
Jun 26, 2015 10:47 PM
Dec 2013
FluffyFlesh said:
Can someone tell me how much ahead the LN is?
The anime has caught up with the LNs.
Jun 26, 2015 10:47 PM
Jun 2015
ip4ever said:
ani12 said:

yeah...but I heard that they didn't cover vol 10.5...that's why I am asking...
Jun 26, 2015 10:49 PM

Jan 2015
i_fauzee said:
bobzanny said:

You know there's a special place in hell reserved for people who spoil GoT.

Dude, sorry, I just deleted it, I thought people had watched it already since it was so last week. Now delete your comment on my quote so the spoilers die in peace... to hell and back. To hell

Crisis adverted.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 26, 2015 10:50 PM

Dec 2013
Vindstot said:
Why did Yukino copy Hachiman's advice word to word when informing Haruno of her sleepover? I guess that's her way of implying to her sister that Hachiman is with them and there's nothing to worry about? That scene wasn't very clear to me. O.o
This actually shows you how troublesome was Yukinon in that moment, and overall show us her "dependance" problem with Hachiman and in a long-term her "copy-paste" personality.

Vindstot said:
Yui's dialogues were quite vague when talking about "the everything" she wants. I assume it's her wish to keep their relationship just the way it is now..
There are a lot of interpretentions of this but i think that the most accurate is to say that by "all" she means: 1- Yukinoshita's frienship 2- The trio frienship(The Service Club) and on ultimate point 3- Hachiman's love. Yeah pretty utopic but that's just me doe :P
Jun 26, 2015 10:51 PM

Feb 2012
Her request is a totally a threesome and they'll bear everything to each other and become ever more so real, that is the best outcome.

Jan 2015
ani12 said:
ip4ever said:

yeah...but I heard that they didn't cover vol 10.5...that's why I am asking...

If you want full experience read from beginning. Semi experience read from Vol.7 since that is where S2 started. Or just read 10.5 if you wanna be lame like that.

Jan 2011
I can't really it's gonna end like that?! why you gotta honey dick me love comedy! not once but twice with Yui's mother god dayum!.

oh well see you in a few years i guess or whenever there's enough content for another season i enjoyed this quite a bit more so than the first season

Jan 2015
giganta said:
Her request is a totally a threesome and they'll bear everything to each other and become ever more so real, that is the best outcome.

Hachiman with Yui and Yukinon? I wouldn't put it past Wataru.
Jun 26, 2015 10:55 PM
Oct 2013
I think at this point an OVA series to finish off what's left of the series when it does end will do just nicely.
Unless Wataru somehow pulls like 4 volumes but I doubt even he can do that.

I think what's left to be answered is 3 things.
Yui's request, Yukino's request, and finally 8man's request.
All 3 gotta find their own answers to their own problems.
It'll be interesting to see where this will take the LN.
Hoping for a strong ending.
Jun 26, 2015 10:56 PM

Feb 2012
bobzanny said:
giganta said:

Hachiman with Yui and Yukinon? I wouldn't put it past Wataru.

Can only dream.
Jun 26, 2015 10:57 PM
Jun 2015
zSONICoz said:
I think at this point an OVA series to finish off what's left of the series when it does end will do just nicely.
Unless Wataru somehow pulls like 4 volumes but I doubt even he can do that.

I think what's left to be answered is 3 things.
Yui's request, Yukino's request, and finally 8man's request.
All 3 gotta find their own answers to their own problems.
It'll be interesting to see where this will take the LN.
Hoping for a strong ending.

yeah probably an ova or movie if it ends in 13th volume...
Jun 26, 2015 11:00 PM

Mar 2015
My hope of not having to buy volume 12 to find out what happens is wrong as I expected.
My lists are way out of date...
Jun 26, 2015 11:01 PM

Jan 2014
Wow...this ending... D:
Jun 26, 2015 11:03 PM
Jun 2013
Lol mask of hachiman xD

no best girl ending xD I knew it.

I like it At least they didn't make superficial ending and make us believe that there will be genuine one for this story. We have to struggle in waiting for its finale in the light novels. Good strategy lol

I'll be waiting for the next volumes and ovas of oregairu.
Jun 26, 2015 11:10 PM

Feb 2014
kuuurt said:
S U F F E R I N G
Is Season 3 out yet?
Have you bought the LNs yet?

[size=150]lol u thought someone will win?
fuk u buy the LNs cunt
-Wataru Watari, 2015

THIS
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Jun 26, 2015 11:10 PM
Jun 2015
so when will yukinon be able to give hachiman the chocolate?
Jun 26, 2015 11:12 PM

May 2015
8/10 its frustrating when something ends with a cliffhanger
Jun 26, 2015 11:13 PM

Jan 2015
The worst ending to an anime I ever seen. Absolutely terrible.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 11:19 PM

Mar 2015
WTF. CLIFFHANGER?!?! WHAT'S THIS? HAGANAI???? OMG DONT DO HAGANAI ENDING.

I feel bad for Yui throughout this episode. She seems to be giving up Hikki for Yukino's happiness. But what does she means she's not the nice girl? Does this means that she will confess to Hachiman and hurt Yukino's feelings? Yui is making two faces here. She wants Hachiman, but it seems like she's giving him to Yukino and at the same time she wants Hachiman for herself.

I think Yui's character is improving a lot. Oh my god, 2-3 more fucking years for season 3. Damn it. I thought Yui is going to confess, well at least it's not ending the exact same way with Haganai end.

Yui... don't give up.... also that Hikki got shocked with the Yui's date proposal is funny. Oh yeah and Hikki is having fun after a long time being the batman.

Yui's mom is pretty... I like how Yui always tell Hikki to her...

And yeah Commie. Don't delay this kind of thing just so you can add batman to the OP video.

Overall 9/10

Jun 26, 2015 11:21 PM

Jun 2015
The tables have turned
By the looks of it, Yui's going to win
AOTS
9/10
10/10 if Yukino's request was at least stated or if we were given a satisfying finale like first season's
Jun 26, 2015 11:22 PM

Dec 2013
Thank you Commie for that magnificent opening. 8man ftw!!!

Damn Yui's mother looks just like Yui. Didn't expect to ever see but it was still cool to see her.

That little date was pretty fun to watch. 8man's reaction on the phone was hilarious XD

WTF. Did it just seriously end off with a cliffhanger? With the amount of source material that is left I doubt we'll be getting a season 3 anytime soon :(

Overall I loved this season. Definitely AOTS for me 9/10

Apr 2014
that ending though...... cant help but feel sad and mad.....

but im hoping for a season 3 some day but seeing as the anime is pretty much caught up with the LNs seems like its gonna be a LOOOOoong time befor we see a season 3 happen

i really need to read the LNs now
"one step at a time"
Aug 2013
Was that an ending? I'm not sure if it counts as one
Jun 26, 2015 11:24 PM
Apr 2015
It was good episode but the cliffhanger just made me very very angry. I dont mind waiting for an actual conclusion as long we fucking get one
Jun 26, 2015 11:24 PM

Dec 2013
Eylandos said:
As much as i love Oregairu i can't deny this, the hate is real in this one. Watari why you do this to me?
Jun 26, 2015 11:27 PM
Feb 2014
I don't know if it is because I am running on four hours of sleep giving my body a "high" for lack of a better word, but this episode was absolutely hilarious to me.

I mean the whole Catshark thing was hysterically funny. The whole catshark sound being "Sha" was extremely funny to me.

I mean I was so busy laughing I didn't give a shit about the cliffhanger ending.
Jun 26, 2015 11:29 PM

Jan 2015
pab1994 said:
Eylandos said:
As much as i love Oregairu i can't deny this, the hate is real in this one. Watari why you do this to me?

Well they were in a tough spot I have to admit. They knew the source material was not finished, yet they had to finish the anime in a way that concludes it/potentially gives it a sequel.

They could have done it in a much better way with flashbacks and an episode that ends with a bang. Instead we got an unfinished episode with a questionable ending. Very disappointed considering I waited all day for the episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 11:30 PM

Jan 2014
I was quite satisfied with the ending. I had a "fishy" feeling that the ending was not going to be rock solid in terms of who wins and tying loose ends. There was no way considering the fact that the LN is still ongoing. On another hand, if the LNs end in one or two more volumes, there is no Season 3, but an OVA series like Cyborg 009:God's War will happen. Considering they follow their pattern, 2 episodes for each volume. If the LN ends in Volume 12, then most likely a movie adaptation. I'm just positive that the latest LNs will be adapted as well because this series seems to be in high demand over at Japan.

Anyways, I need to look over that episode again. I seem to be missing points as to why Yukino and Yui seem like they have a plan the whole time. In addition, I need to carefully analyze why Yukino gave the exact words to Haruno. What did Haruno mean by "You're nice, Hikigaya?" And that whole conversation at the end. I barely understood that. I need to look at that again. If anyone can help me analyze, I will sure appreciate!
Jun 26, 2015 11:30 PM
Apr 2015
hikigaya hachiman>>>

8man>>>

batman

didn't expect that opening
Jun 26, 2015 11:31 PM

Jan 2014
jemetire said:
ok what the heck is it just the sight im using or did they put an "8man" batman mask on Hikki's face in the intro?

I busted out laughing when I saw that. I found it hilarious XD

In all seriousness though, FUCK THAT CLIFFHANGER :(
Jun 26, 2015 11:33 PM
Jul 2018
Overall 9/10 season. 8man mask in the OP made the delay more forgivable, even if that wasn't the cause.

Felt the latter half of the season was stronger, for some reason the first half wasn't as memorable. The cliffhanger ending though, that really crushes my balls.

At least there is some relief in that I don't have to see them being torn apart because Hachiman hooked up with one of them. I'm all for Yui, been rooting for her since Day 1 but I feel its better if MC stays alone.
Jun 26, 2015 11:35 PM

Jan 2011
That OP was absolutely genius, well played Commie! xD This episode was filled with symbolism, subtlety and feels. Seeing Yui pretty much getting indirectly rejected by Hachiman hurt but it was also pretty sad to see Yukino struggling. I'm just disappointed that this season ended in an open-type cliffhanger or a 'read the light novel' ending. I hope they adapt the last volume as an OVA/special or something, please! ;~; Yui's mother was 10/10 though, milf of the year.

Overall anime rating: 9/10
Jun 26, 2015 11:38 PM

Aug 2012
see you again in a couple of years 8man! /GG

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Jun 26, 2015 11:42 PM

Jan 2014
Probably gonna be 2 years or more till we get a 3rd season, and I don't even know if the LN has enough material to even do that. :(

That ending is the biggest slap in the face I've seen in a while
DoctorWasabiJun 26, 2015 11:47 PM
Jun 26, 2015 11:48 PM

Mar 2015
DoctorWasabi said:
ltspfan said:
see you again in a couple of years 8man! /GG

Probably gonna be 2 years or more till we get a 3rd season, and I don't even know if the LN has enough material to even do that. :(

That ending is the biggest slap in the face I've seen in a while

Yeah even Highschool DxD, can be said quite popular and have lots of source materials, we still need 1.5 years to get the new season.

This is Oregairu we're talking about. Who just finished volume 11 on episode 13. So of course it's going to take more than 2 years. Maybe 2 years for some volumes to be made by Watari. If Feel studio can make the anime like this episode 13 (volume 11), I say that we can get season 3 faster.

But by then I'm already forgetting Hachiman. -___-

Jun 26, 2015 11:50 PM

Dec 2013
zeron824 said:
Anyways, I need to look over that episode again. I seem to be missing points as to why Yukino and Yui seem like they have a plan the whole time. In addition, I need to carefully analyze why Yukino gave the exact words to Haruno. What did Haruno mean by "You're nice, Hikigaya?" And that whole conversation at the end. I barely understood that. I need to look at that again. If anyone can help me analyze, I will sure appreciate!

- I don't know what you mean by a plan the whole time, if you can be more specific i would be great!

- The part with Haruno was to show the problem that Yukinon has.I did a post about this some days ago, you can check it out if you want to. To put it simple this problem Yukinon has is a "dependance" problem. And this dependance problem carries over his desitions this time. In that moment Yukinon was flustered and didn't know what to do. So that's why she literally copied what Hachiman said, this show us that she is dependant on him and that she let other people decide for her. The whole thing about him being a "Nice Guy" is up to interpretation i think, but for me is more of the same. Haruno is obviosly aware of the problem her sister has, that's why she said "You're a nice guy" , it was a sarcastic way to say "So you are helping her, but by doing that you are creating a dependant relation with her. So, it's okay to help her? It's okay that you decide for her? For the better it seems that at the end of the episode Yukinon implies that she is going to change this part of her personallity.

- About the last part, is anything specific that you don't undertand/figure?
Jun 26, 2015 11:51 PM

Jun 2012
Maaan hope the wait for the next season isnt too long.
Yukino best girl.
Haruno a shit.
Jun 26, 2015 11:52 PM

Aug 2013
i see a lot of comments about disliking haruno and im super curious if there's anyone who thinks opposite of her? does anyone actually believe she doesn't have pure malicious intent? or does everyone here think she actually hates yukino?
Jun 26, 2015 11:53 PM

Jan 2014
sadcyborg said:
i see a lot of comments about disliking haruno and im super curious if there's anyone who thinks opposite of her? does anyone actually believe she doesn't have pure malicious intent? or does everyone here think she actually hates yukino?

She's a bitch. She keeps bringing up unnecessary things over and over again, on purpose too
Jun 26, 2015 11:54 PM

Mar 2015
ooo333 said:
Thats it?

Yes. That's it. At least in 2-3 years, could be never but who knows. Damn it.

Jun 26, 2015 11:54 PM

Jan 2014
ooo333 said:
Dont need a season 3. Just need a concluding movie where Hachiman picks a chick.

Honestly I don't think picking a chick would be the best ending for something like Oregairu
Jun 26, 2015 11:55 PM

Sep 2014
Once again, pretty nice episode until like 15 minutes in, lmao.

Too pretentious for my taste. I disliked this season. I'm giving it 3/10, anyway, itsignificantly worse than first season.
Pages (21) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

668 by muimaniac »»
May 14, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2015

374 by Quirky_Capybara »»
Feb 8, 11:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.