Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2009 6:39 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I found myself actually T_T for Touya's dad because he died and Yuki's song playing at the same time...it was very beautiful and the setup was excellent! It really reflected everything properly as you can see here
. So Yuki got her Venus concert participation confirmed by Yayoi of all people. Touya got dumped from the taxi by Rina *laugh* at least it was a funny part until the one of Touya's death came. Rina's approach to Menou's apprentice was warm. Mana crying at her knowing of her success from her exam was also a good heart warmer. I have to thank Akira for punching Touya but he should have punched more or in the eye at least it's obvious from looking at it here
. Why would Touya get rid of things from his father even if he hates him? I assume he is going to sell the house but of all he cried and I wonder if he had sex right after while Haruka was going inside his house.....good thing she was smart to see the shoes and left. Mana looked good while being at night with Touya but his hugging her made me not comfortable...good thing it was only that. I did like Touya giving a present to Haruka and was surprised she got a boyfriend but her boyfriend getting hit by a truck/bus got me traumatized for some minutes that I had to pause the episode and poor Haruka she is also traumatized again...
. Looks like Rina told Kanzaki about Frank's little studio and Kanzaki admitted to Rina about Touya being the tutor of her daughter. Of all things Kanzaki said that Menou is her daughter also. O_O That was a surprise.
Find that Mana looks beautiful and at her best here=> anyone else thinks so?
My rage happened at Misaki kissing Touya and why in the would did she do that when she knew about him and Yayoi? Makes no sense at all to me yet and Misaki is damaged goods by Tamaru. Did he have sex too with Misaki..it is not shown.

I am also wondering if Touya had sex with Menou since she is in his place at the end of the episode?Here
Pretty much a depressing episode because of the many elements but things are progressing...want to have that song of Yuki when it will be possible...might be next one I like other than Sounds of Destiny... looking forward to noteDhero, DeathfireD and soulelle analysis of this.
francismeunierDec 5, 2009 7:09 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 5, 2009 4:54 PM

Mar 2008
I like Glass no Hana more than Sounds of Destiny although that's just my preference.

I do agree that this episode is depressing as hell and seeing soo many stupid people doing stupid thing (particularly Misaki and Touya) just makes me hate them even more. For once I don't mind Touya getting a nice boat ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2009 5:14 PM

Oct 2009
kaminakun said:
I like Glass no Hana more than Sounds of Destiny although that's just my preference.

I do agree that this episode is depressing as hell and seeing soo many stupid people doing stupid thing (particularly Misaki and Touya) just makes me hate them even more. For once I don't mind Touya getting a nice boat ending.
At least Akira punched him. :D Should have done it so his eyes are black. :o

Dec 5, 2009 5:34 PM

Sep 2008
It's really been an off-season for Akira.
Dec 5, 2009 5:54 PM

Jul 2009
The episode was a bit confusing since so many things happened, so thanks for the recap.

Again did Touya get lucky, so I also raged a bit inside me as well. But it was a bit satisfying seeing Akira punch Touya. I just wish we saw it in a direct way, though. It would have been a lot more satisfying that way. And oh, what is up with all these traffic accidents in animes? I swear, everyone gets hit by a frickin' car or a truck.
Dec 5, 2009 7:13 PM

May 2008
Traffic accidents are more common than you might expect. What makes it annoying in anime is that it always comes at the "right" moment.

I think this episode went a little bit overboard on the drama. I think Misaki's poem was a nice touch, and I was surprised to see Touya so sad about his father dying. I guess I was wrong about him all along, he's actually a pretty sensitive guy trying to act indifferent. Got to admit, Akira was somehow pushed too much to the side this season, and he developed this sort of antagonism towards Touya; the moment Touya alluded to Akira not being able to ride a bike I had a premonition something might happen, still feel kind of sad about it though, not for Akira but for the kind of character he's turning out to be.

I'm also wondering about Menou, but I doubt anything happened. Misaki, though, he did for sure.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Dec 5, 2009 10:26 PM

Jul 2008
so touya sleeps with another woman; the guy who punched him in the face is in accident; and turns out menou, whose been hanging out at touya's place, is mana's older sister, weirder and weirder stuff keeps happening
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 6, 2009 1:12 AM

Oct 2009
kage-bunshin said:
the guy who punched him in the face is in accident
No that is not the guy....that guy in accident looks like Akira but is not...saw his face close by....I don't think it is Akira.

Dec 6, 2009 5:01 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
kage-bunshin said:
No that is not the guy....that guy in accident looks like Akira but is not...saw his face close by....I don't think it is Akira.

I'm pretty sure that guy that got hit by the car is Akira, if it wasnt why would Touya say that he never knew he could ride a bike, hinting that its somebody touya knows....

also if you comparre the 2 screen caps you posted they look the same.
Dec 6, 2009 6:07 AM

Oct 2009
PandAEmiC said:
francismeunier said:
kage-bunshin said:

I'm pretty sure that guy that got hit by the car is Akira, if it wasnt why would Touya say that he never knew he could ride a bike, hinting that its somebody touya knows....

also if you comparre the 2 screen caps you posted they look the same.

Must have been drunk off of wine...*_* They do look the same but I noticed the hair color looked different for some time. How in the world did he get over Misaki to Haruka so fast? Too bad he is dead now....I agree with someone that the accident setup was too convenient.

Dec 6, 2009 7:56 AM

Sep 2008
I hope Touya will end up like Makoto Itou fram School Days (without "Nice Boat" ending of course).I feel sorry for Akira...
"In 2009, in a survey asking its respondents "which manga do you think is the most interesting?" in a pool of 6000, Kuso Miso Technique came at 11th, beating popular manga such as Gintama and Detective Conan." Wiki
Dec 6, 2009 5:14 PM

Jul 2009
LOL bitch got struck by a truck...Nice rhyme 8-)

Other than that...DOUBLE~SUTRI~KU!!! 3 down, 4 more to go...Gotta smex 'em all!!! Is this a new pokemon series for adults or something? LOL I know I would play it...8-)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 6, 2009 5:54 PM

Jun 2009
i dont know... by the way they are going he can pretty much end up with any girl in the series... or even none...

what i really want is for him to end up with Rina.... i dont know why but thats just what i want...
PandAEmiCDec 7, 2009 3:44 AM
Dec 7, 2009 12:42 AM

May 2008
NOOOO Akira, my fav character of the show

Kinda sad but oh well the show is end

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 7, 2009 3:45 AM

Jun 2009
What i was wondering is how does menou know touya?

am i missing something...
Dec 7, 2009 4:48 AM

Oct 2009
PandAEmiC said:

It's a good question but I would think they have not explained that yet.

Dec 7, 2009 10:00 AM

Oct 2007
LOL finally, they revealed some of those hidden treasures.

DeathfireD and noteDhero must be happy or laugh his ass off to see this episode. I did have a doubt about Menou but noteDhero was the one who figured out it first that she is a lip sync. And it is really close to the truth, yet we still not sure how far they are related between Touya and Yuki as brother and sister, nice job DeathfireD. I think the only thing left we need know is what exactly Touya's dad did in the past and what happened to Touya in his childhood.

At this point I am not sure anymore if Mana is going to have a go with Touya too. She is just trying to get there LOL "I am not a kid" well she should have just say "I want to be raped too.". That would make thing go faster.

francismeunier said:
PandAEmiC said:

Well Mana was childhood friend with Yuki and Yuki was childhood friend with Touya, and Mana is Menou's sister. They never said when they were divorced. So it is not impossible for Menou to be one of Touya's childhood friend.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 7, 2009 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
Siva said:
At this point I am not sure anymore if Mana is going to have a go with Touya too. She is just trying to get there LOL "I am not a kid" well she should have just say "I want to be raped too.". That would make thing go faster.

"smex" not "raped", as far as I know, he never "raped" anybody...But why not? It's a smex them a-...I mean, catch them all Pokemon game, remember?

Dec 7, 2009 2:31 PM

Jun 2007
School Days ending nao?

Dec 7, 2009 4:19 PM

Oct 2009
Siva said:

DeathfireD and noteDhero must be happy or laugh his ass off to see this episode. I did have a doubt about Menou but noteDhero was the one who figured out it first that she is a lip sync. And it is really close to the truth, yet we still not sure how far they are related between Touya and Yuki as brother and sister, nice job DeathfireD. I think the only thing left we need know is what exactly Touya's dad did in the past and what happened to Touya in his childhood.

Yes, noteDhero got a good intuition and logic....kind of like Spock and I also follow his logic deduction methods so DeathfireD and noteDhero got it hands down. Was that forest part where one pf pics tells of how nice the art they made of Touya's father is....a reveling itself....someone analyze it!
Siva said:

I hope not but in the game
I think Mana is the most shy of all the people....tsundere?
francismeunier said:
PandAEmiC said:

Siva said:
Well Mana was childhood friend with Yuki and Yuki was childhood friend with Touya, and Mana is Menou's sister. They never said when they were divorced. So it is not impossible for Menou to be one of Touya's childhood friend.
Yes at the ED it says that but no hints at how exactly Menou met Touya...probably Mana or Yuki....it would be nice to see a talk between Menou and Yuki to see reactions or revealings.....

Dec 7, 2009 5:50 PM

Jun 2007
Siva said:

francismeunier said:
PandAEmiC said:

haha you know me way to well Siva. I cracked up laughing at the end. For some reason any time a drama has a kid crossing a cross walk they always get hit by a vehicle. It's like a golden rule for asian drama writers or something haha. I see him riding the bike and the first thing that pops in my head "Don't tell me he's gonna get hit by a car this episode" XD.

As for the episode as a whole...it was horrible. Tossed way to much info at us, skimmed over important details, and pumped up Touya's perverted personality AGAIN. Since it seems every two episode they switch his personality I suspect next episode he will be completely different again.

Mana and Menou being sisters was a bit weird although not that shocking to me. I was hoping Menou would be related to Yayoi though :(.

I'm honestly beginning to think everyone is related haha. Mana's mother apparently lived in the same neighborhood as Yuki and if Yuki's mother was hooking up with Touya's dad then it would make sense that Touya's dad would know Mana's mother too. So there's a possibility that he hooked up with Mana's mom at some point too haha. It would explain why Mana used to think she was like Yuki as a child. This is all a shot in the dark though. As unique as this would be to have as an ending....I'm not really sure they'd go this route.

They dropped another hint that Touya and Yuki are related. Mana mentions how much Touya and Yuki are alike.

I'm not going to bother hypothesizing where they're heading next. Way to much info to digest in one gulp.

PS. No school days ending. Stop being assholes.
Dec 7, 2009 7:58 PM

Aug 2008
LOL.
LOL.
LOL.
What a terrible episode this was. The first half was basically, "Touya needs too hook up more, and we need to get his dad out of the way." One scene went to the next for no reason, with no transition. Then they pack the last half with confirmation, an awkardly (for the audience) frank conversation between Kanzaki and Rina, and a couple of bombshells.

Basically, I'm on the same page as DeathfireD. There was so much in the relations that I can't keep my head straight. Furthermore, part of me is convinced we know Menou's father...wait, could it be Tamaru's dad? No...that can't be right since she said he tried to hook up with her. Ok, so we don't know Menou & Mana's father, but we know they're all related to Yuki, and even Touya should remember them. But since Mana doesn't even seem to remember Yuki, it seems like that excuses Touya from remembering Menou.

Still though, I'm not totally sure what Touya's dad's dream with Yuki was all about. I don't know if it's totally true, or somewhat fictionalized in his head. There's something really strange about how he was telling her to encourage Touya for him and how he tries hard. I don't really get what that's about.

Oh well. Hopefully Akira's dead since after all his bad-mouthing Touya, he turns around and dates Haruka.

And yay for being right.
Dec 7, 2009 9:16 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:

What a terrible episode this was. The first half was basically, "Touya needs too hook up more, and we need to get his dad out of the way." One scene went to the next for no reason, with no transition. Then they pack the last half with confirmation, an awkardly (for the audience) frank conversation between Kanzaki and Rina, and a couple of bombshells.

Yeah I though so too but the art was nice with the father....they sure gave him a nice goodbye so to speak.
noteDhero said:
Basically, I'm on the same page as DeathfireD. There was so much in the relations that I can't keep my head straight. Furthermore, part of me is convinced we know Menou's father...wait, could it be Tamaru's dad? No...that can't be right since she said he tried to hook up with her. Ok, so we don't know Menou & Mana's father, but we know they're all related to Yuki, and even Touya should remember them. But since Mana doesn't even seem to remember Yuki, it seems like that excuses Touya from remembering Menou.

Did not Mana say that her dad is someone who is the captain of a cruise ship and is never around then we don't know him but it could be possible that Touya's father has something to do with it....not sure but Menou nor Mana look anything like Touya only Yuki...even Haruka not sure but it might be. Mana and Menou might share something with the father but then it means Touya's father is a adulterer.
noteDhero said:
Still though, I'm not totally sure what Touya's dad's dream with Yuki was all about. I don't know if it's totally true, or somewhat fictionalized in his head. There's something really strange about how he was telling her to encourage Touya for him and how he tries hard. I don't really get what that's about.

I find it strange too...though you might know but maybe not....any theories of speculations...it looked more something of Touya is miserable so don't give up on him.
noteDhero said:
Oh well. Hopefully Akira's dead since after all his bad-mouthing Touya, he turns around and dates Haruka.

And yay for being right.
Don't forget the nice punch he gave to Touya after his uncle Frank did the same thing in season 1. Coincidence?

Dec 8, 2009 1:12 AM

Jan 2009
Aww poor Touya's dad whatever-his-name. : <

But then again, goddammit Touya D: And luckily, Haruka turned around there instead of going in.

But oh lol at how everyone's apparantly related to eachother xD.
And oh lol Akira got smacked.

magentaanbu said:
School Days ending nao?

Yes please, I really can't see any other possible ending right now
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 8, 2009 1:33 AM

Apr 2009
haha.. so many things happened and were revealed.. i knew menou was kanzaki's daughter (through instinct) and i was shocked they were going to kill akira (as soon as i see him bike).. i still can't see the big picture nor how it would end, though..

i'm in for DeathfireD's no school days ending.. i don't see anyone becoming crazy enough to kill.. nor do i find a reason or way (through instinct) for touya to die (coz they used the disease and traffic accident already).. don't mind a lot on what i think.. i'm just guessing..
Dec 8, 2009 11:58 AM

Nov 2008
You filthy manwhore. Just make an end to it already.
Dec 8, 2009 4:40 PM

Jun 2007
francismeunier said:

Did not Mana say that her dad is someone who is the captain of a cruise ship and is never around then we don't know him but it could be possible that Touya's father has something to do with it....not sure but Menou nor Mana look anything like Touya only Yuki...even Haruka not sure but it might be. Mana and Menou might share something with the father but then it means Touya's father is a adulterer.

The only two that actually look alike are Touya and Haruka.

However Yuki and Touya have similar personality's. Just because they don't all look a like does not mean there not related.
Dec 8, 2009 10:51 PM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
francismeunier said:

The only two that actually look alike are Touya and Haruka.

However Yuki and Touya have similar personality's. Just because they don't all look a like does not mean there not related.

You know what's interesting I found out in the subs is that Touya's father house was used for family and father's acquaintances to live in rooms so many things might have happened but either Yuki or Haruka is a half sister to Touya and one might be a pure blood sister. Thanks for pic....made it more clear but if that is true then clearly Touya committed incest and like noteDhero said....this is not what normal people do.
desolato said:
You filthy manwhore. Just make an end to it already.
Yes dear, you tell him and also do this to him:

Dec 9, 2009 2:30 AM

Nov 2008
Wait, guys, where is this whole incest debate coming from?
Dec 9, 2009 5:30 AM

Oct 2009
desolato said:
Assuming that Haruka looks most like Touya and she is a real sister to him. Assuming (more like 100% certain) that he had sex with her...it would be incest. Right?

Dec 9, 2009 1:35 PM

Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:
LOL bitch got struck by a truck...Nice rhyme 8-)

Other than that...DOUBLE~SUTRI~KU!!! 3 down, 4 more to go...Gotta smex 'em all!!! Is this a new pokemon series for adults or something? LOL I know I would play it...8-)
lol exactly what i thought too, cant wait to see how hes going to smex, i mean catch. mana's got to be the hardest one!
yeah mana and rina probably the most difficult to smex, ops catch. menou is in range already and yuki is the easiest but no body wants her~ :-(

ps:lol i almost shit myself just now.....kara no kyoukai is out!!!! the most anticipated for years.... MUST..WATCH.... NOW!!!
its going to be bloody today... xD.
vinesageDec 9, 2009 1:43 PM
Dec 9, 2009 3:40 PM

Jun 2007
desolato said:

Since episode 1 of this season lol.
Dec 10, 2009 1:05 PM

Aug 2007
Poor Akira. Read my MakoTouya blog post.
http://myanimelist.net/blog/Yandere
Usotsuki. 
Dec 10, 2009 2:24 PM

Jul 2009
Yandere said:
Poor Akira. Read my MakoTouya blog post.
http://myanimelist.net/blog/Yandere

O EM GEE!!! your blog is so wonderful~ it's like the best thing ever created since peanut butter. I cried rivers of tears while reading the amazing contents it has and those rivers of tears form what known to humans as the Mekong river, how wonderful~
BitchMasterDec 10, 2009 7:36 PM

Dec 10, 2009 8:19 PM

Oct 2008

Kujikawa Rise?

I just noticed..

Dec 11, 2009 11:29 AM

Jul 2009
Kujikawa Rise >>>>>>>>>>> Rina IMHO, sad but true and you can't deny it, 'nuff said ;)

Dec 13, 2009 5:40 PM

Mar 2008
ehm... am I like the only one who noticed a woman @ around 10:05 standing all in black with a crematory in the background. It was as if she was tearing Misaki's letter to Touya's dad. But I doubt it was Misaki.. or did the animators got totally crazy? Well, I'd still rather claim that that woman was in fact someone else VERY special and important to the plot. To me she looked like a woman Touya's dad had mistook when talking to Yuki. As if that woman heard about his death and decided to come to the farewell ceremony... but eventually stopped at the very last moment. And teared her own letter. But if it's still was Misaki.. then shame on you, the animators!!!

another thing regarding Misaki.. in her letter to Touya's dad she referred to him as 'Uncle'. So does it mean Touya and Misaki are actually cousins? Are they relatives??????

Somehow I still don't believe Yuki's blood-related to Touya... I'm still considering Touya and Haruka as brother and sister (even if they are not blood-related). And as we now know, Menou and Mana are sisters. And both Menou and Mana are relatives with Yuki. They are not close relatives though. Yet everything so far beatifully sticks with the ED pics. And I feel more and more curious as how everything will eventually end up.
Dec 13, 2009 10:04 PM

Jan 2009
soulelle said:
another thing regarding Misaki.. in her letter to Touya's dad she referred to him as 'Uncle'. So does it mean Touya and Misaki are actually cousins? Are they relatives??????

Or she could've just been referring to him as 'Uncle' as a term of respect. Having to do with politeness. Although I'm not sure at all, I mean.. anything's possible in this series xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 14, 2009 3:28 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
soulelle said:

Or she could've just been referring to him as 'Uncle' as a term of respect. Having to do with politeness. Although I'm not sure at all, I mean.. anything's possible in this series xD
Hold on! I though it was refering to Akira's uncle.....to say to him she does not want to be with Akira anymore and breaks up. I though that's why Akira knew all because his uncle Frank...(wait it is his uncle that operates Echo cafe).

Dec 14, 2009 8:27 AM

Mar 2008
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
soulelle said:

Hold on! I though it was refering to Akira's uncle.....to say to him she does not want to be with Akira anymore and breaks up. I though that's why Akira knew all because his uncle Frank...(wait it is his uncle that operates Echo cafe).

sou desu ka? wow... that's the WA's favourite trap - whatever you see on screen, it can be interpreted several ways... but I think, francismeunier, you're right about it.. Uncle Frank seems to me more logical now... but I'll rewatch the episode tonight anyway ^^
Dec 20, 2009 5:30 AM

Apr 2008
o-olll tsk tsk ... playboy ><

someone met with a traffic incident ?

Jan 26, 2010 9:22 AM

Aug 2008
It's quite moving when the part of Touya's father pass away with the new song's of Yuki's...
Great that Akira punched the idiot XD

I wonder what's Yuki's new song name?
ReoJan 26, 2010 9:25 AM
Feb 4, 2011 11:54 AM

Apr 2009
Yup it seems like everyone's somehow related to everyone in this series! LOL

I wish I could have seen Akira punch Touya... that will make me feel good too even a little bit. Wondering if AKira's still alive after this... moving on to the next episode now.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 11, 2012 5:34 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, that brutal ending...
Dec 22, 2012 4:56 PM

Dec 2007
So they Touya and Yuki didn't meet when they were children. It's expected that his father would die. I didn't expect anything to happen to Akira. It's good that we learned more about Mana and Yuki. On to the next episode and more drama.
Feb 21, 2013 9:21 PM

Sep 2011
Oh shit!
Nov 13, 2013 1:53 PM

Mar 2013
The fathers death scene was pretty nice done.. the maincharacter becomes a bigger asshole every epiosde, to see him kinda pisses me off already... I hope this will end like School Days^^

AND harukis sentence: "You dont belong to me. I'll give you back to Yuki"... LLLOOOLL, i know she was a pretty plain and uninteresting character from the start on, but now i can add "absolutly stupid and ignorant"
LockensockeNov 13, 2013 2:00 PM
Nov 26, 2013 1:10 AM

Oct 2013
lol when haruka said, i will give you back to Yuki, i just really laugh very hard, this show is really a comedy, because its hard to take things seriously when main caracthers is a douchebag who dont care about any feeling at all and kissing and raping every girls on his way... but still...these girls want him?

p.s this anime is like serious sometime and 50% of the time its a totally no sense, aww well i guess im too old for these kind of thing!!
Apr 12, 2014 6:31 PM

May 2012
The only good guy dies in this anime... fuck this shit this is only getting more worse by the episode. I still wonder why I decided to watch this before White Album 2 and well I don't feel like watching it at all now :/
Apr 22, 2015 1:45 AM

Feb 2013
Kanzaki said that Menou is her daughter so that means she's Mana's older sister! So Touya's father died. That sucks. Glad it made Touya sad. Fuck him. He banged both Misaki and Menou it looks like from there near the end. She was on Touya's bed but was fully clothed. Loos like the world knows that Menou doesn't sing. It that other girl who never talks.

Damn. Is Akira dead? From the size of the truck I think it he did. although it was kinda his fault. Shouldn't he had stopped before crossing the street. He just kept going without looking. I wonder how everyone is going to react to this.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Dec 24, 2009

131 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 28, 2009

68 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 30, 2009

61 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:21 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 24, 2009

40 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.