Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 3, 2021 1:24 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ah yes, the lotus blossom position.

Concert was nowhere near angel beats-level, but the refrained from using any cg so that's already a win. Cherish you indeed was actually kind of a banger.

Maybe this was a BIT better than I was expecting, but that's not saying much since I really wasn't expecting much at all. Just kind of wanted to see if any of the praise it has gotten is actually justified. I guess I can very unconfidently say "yes" it's not THAT bad, but personally this is going in my waste of time score, 3/10. At least we got some dry-humping borderline sex and a blowjob tease here in the last episode, yay?? Yeah no this whole show is trash. Still want to see what happens next though, and if it gets better. Will watch season 2 and the movie sometime, but not anytime time soon. Again, 3/10. Just watched it to see what those top reviews were raving about.

Edit: I do appreciate the "thank you for watching" message there at the end though. Actually do love it when they do that.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 20, 2021 12:21 AM

Jun 2020
This last episode of the season focused on Michiru and her band as the finale

Michiru with that cosplay and cat ears looks great on her, Their performance was good as their first one good job on their debut

They finally finished their game but on to the next route they go and It's going to be a lot of work to be done and another Season we go

This season was really fun to watch which focuses on each individual girl, to be honest, they're all best girls which I like each of their personalities and I can really see Katou's development through these episodes and slowly making characteristics for herself I really am looking forward to seeing how this series progress entertaining anime all in all.
Jul 18, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2015
Shed a tear there hearing Michiru and her band cover the Sorairo days opening from Gurren Lagann. Decent end to the first season with Tomoya and his 3D girl harem being able to finish one route! now onto creating the other routes....

Aug 10, 2021 1:56 PM

Aug 2018
I wasn't really paying much attention and then sorario days came on and caught me completely off guard.
_______I like rocks__
Aug 30, 2022 6:21 PM
Jun 2022
dude, this shit was trash af
Jan 23, 2023 4:33 AM

Aug 2020
Ah, so that is why Tomoya agreed to become their manager. Well played. The dynamic between Eriri, Utaha and Katou was great too. Really enjoyed this series.
Jan 30, 2023 1:55 PM

May 2020
Cliché finale but I mean what was I even expecting, the show was like that since the start. I'm just not into those hardcore otaku protags plus they had someone like Eriri to spoil things on top. But hey atleast Megumi saved the grace, and she did it almost entirely alone, partially helped by Utaha few times. Hope we see the means of fanservice, Michiru a bit more going forward.. just for fanservice alone.

This show is the definition of mediocrity, 5/10, with the share of Gurren Lagann's opening reference included.
Feb 4, 2023 3:38 AM
Feb 2023
I love the story line and specially I love Megumi Katou.
Apr 7, 2023 12:37 AM

Oct 2021
Megumi carried this show so much. She’s one of my favourite characters ever. I don’t mind Utaha and Eriri, but on their own their energy would’ve been too much. 

And I still don’t like the purple-haired one. This show was fairly enjoyable until she showed up. Getting tired of her constant squeezing of MC and the lewd shots. Really hoping there’s less of her in season 2 since she’s considered a supporting character. 
Jun 19, 2023 5:26 AM

Sep 2018
Brilliant directing, shows subtleness when necessary (Kato's lack of presence in the beginning for example) and intensity when warranted (look no further than Aki).

A hilarious script as well (a very inorganic anime script, nevertheless), fairly intelligent and witty, had me laughing more than anticipated. Plays around with tropes and is very self aware.

This show also treats all girls quite equally (except when it comes to fanservice lol, the more bustier, the more they are lewded), which is pretty rare for a harem, there's not really one stand out girl getting most of the attention IMO, or a girl who I think will 100% "win" at the end.

Aki's enthusiasm and VA are incredible, one of the best parts about this show.

Biggest downside to this show is that the drama is crap and often ridiculously exaggerated and is usually a nothing-burger, which also added nothing to the story. 8/10 overall.

I also read that negative review, just sounded like a rant at things not turning out the way they wanted or anticipated. As if being self aware, yet still being tropey is a hypocritical, let alone, a bad thing lol....
Jul 13, 2023 1:37 PM

Jul 2021
this was pretty damn fun. entertaining through and through. it had been a while since i watched something like this. was a nice change of pace after watching hardcore romance dramas.

8.5/10. binged in one sitting. had a blast.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 16, 2023 7:58 PM

Aug 2020
Ahhhhh this anime is so cuteeee. Gonna start the second part soon

Jul 28, 2023 1:56 AM

Feb 2018
Amazing last episode really lol, I enjoyed it.

Yup, there are more routes, ofc there isn't just one, I had a feeling about it lol. It felt a bit off that they made it like they finished the game lol.

Nice save at the end Eriri lmao.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Nov 6, 2023 7:47 PM

Aug 2023
damn the unexpected funny plot twist.. Poor Michiru

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Jan 1, 3:52 PM
Feb 2022
decent school shit
Apr 25, 12:08 PM
Apr 2024
Good i hope season 3
May 4, 11:50 AM
Mar 2024
it was aight in my opinion
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

156 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

224 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

163 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.