Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 1, 2020 4:08 AM

Aug 2018
Bunny teacher to the rescue?.. A bit unexpected.. I wonder, if she cares about students, or just about them as resources.. Well, unknown for now..

In the end.. How much did I like this anime?.. Honestly, I'm not too sure.. I liked the beginning a lot.. When Julie was more Kuudere type.. I liked her relationship with Tooru, many moments of them together.. I am interested in Miyabi's character.. She went yandere maybe a bit too fast, maybe they could show her more.. But I also can understand her.. I think, really, that she needed more time to develop this topic.. Tomoe maybe is developed the least.. But she can be developed in relationship with Miyabi, I feel, the most.. That's what I liked more or less.. Well, bunny sensei and gothic lolita characters are at least interesting, I guess.. Now, what I didn't like.. Don't really like Lilith too much, not interested in her, really.. She could become different, though.. Also not that interested in battles.. So in the end.. It depends, really.. I'd prefer that series would focus less on action, and more on slice of life, partnership, but not through battle, really.. If it decides to make a season 2 or something.. I guess, in the end, overall, it's anime with both things I enjoyed and not that much, really.. That's my feelings for now.. Might change in the future.. Will see..
Jul 16, 2020 10:41 AM

May 2018
Nice way to end. I liked K before he went full I'm the strongest!!?! mode
Nov 9, 2020 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
I thought this was a really good show. I'll admit that the story was pretty cliche, but I still enjoyed it overall. The characters also added to my enjoyment of it.
removed-userNov 9, 2020 12:18 PM
May 24, 2021 4:31 AM
May 2021
The fight really made me feel like I was watching power rangers
Jul 28, 2021 2:35 AM
Dec 2019
Near the end of the shitty magical school rabbit hole, they wish they were was good as trinity seven /s
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Aug 4, 2021 6:10 PM
Jul 2021
I'm still pretty pissed they didn't become the Duo. So stupid, they HAD to know this was a one season Anime. They should have just made then get the power to win.
Aug 5, 2021 12:49 AM
Jan 2016
So I watched this a long time ago and completely forgot about it...so I researched it before rating and all I can say is no wonder I forgot this anime is so generic it's utterly forgetable
Oct 10, 2021 3:41 AM
Aug 2021
Will There Be a Season 2? I hope there is a Season 2
Dec 18, 2021 5:49 AM
Dec 2021
This was a really good anime
Dec 23, 2021 9:03 PM
Mar 2021
Animenya sangat bagus walau retingnya kecil ya semoga bisa update ya
Jan 15, 2022 4:51 PM

May 2008
I really enjoyed this series until the last 3 episodes, it looked to me like someone said "There's not going to be a second season, so wrap it up now" and they stuffed as much as they could in the last moments making the ending muddled. Why didn't Julie want to see Thor in the hospital? Why didn't Thor seem to care that he couldn't see her? They supposedly meant so much to each other yet he couldn't slide a note under the door? Disappointing end to an entertaining anime that had such great potential.
Apr 17, 2022 8:53 PM

Jan 2010
Absolute Duo has always felt lukewarm for whatever the reason, but never bad enough to be, well, bad. There's been awkward moments before of static characters sliding across the screen, or weird moments of perspective, but they've never really impacted much. Here however, Julie going berserk didn't really have that much of an impact. She looked more angry than anything else, but I would have expected something to the effect shadows completely overcasting her eyes, having her eyes dilated, or something else to emphasize the intensity of the fight. If anything, Rito had better showing of going berserk than Julie, and Rito was only ever acting brutish as opposed to crazed.

Overall, the show doesn't do anything particularly spectacular, but doesn't do enough to tick me off either. It's not even the most average show I've seen, as it at least attempts to have a partial dive into chuuni power fantasy, but it doesn't even go all out in that regard. I at least appreciate its dedication to its main couple, but it does leave me wondering what qualities Tor had, aside from being a general nice guy, that managed to attract so many girls left and right. Then again, in anime like this, I guess that's all an MC like Tor needed to have two naked girls beside him as he wakes up bewildered.

...Honestly, it's fascinating to consider what this anime considers casual sleepwear for Europeans.
May 20, 2022 1:02 AM
Sep 2021
It was a good ending, many questions were left for me in this series.
it was a good ending and satisfied the meaning of Absolute duo.

I give this episode 7/10.

And for the whole series 6/10.
Dec 20, 2022 3:48 AM
Jan 2021
vi quando criança
Mar 26, 2023 11:11 PM
Jan 2023
thought it'll be a harem anime but it ended up good.
Apr 4, 2023 6:20 AM
Jun 2020
LucioVorenoXXIII said:
just for lilith, I finished to see.
4/10
lilith definitely best girl lol. Feel the anime would have been better if they focussed more on romance between Julie or Lilith
Jun 28, 2023 1:56 PM

Jun 2017
What an absolute Snoozefest !!Painfull to even feel motivated to continue watching it to the end .The  vacuous animation which doesn't fit the VA ,the plot which feels like a wasteland and the horrid characters.
At best 5/10.
Jul 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Dec 2022
Pretty good. All the girls were sexy and had somewhat likeable personalites, the humour wasn't reliant on wearing out running gags, and the main character's ability of directing damage towards himself and focusing on the defensive side of combat was unique. The combat and plot that kicked later on left something to be desired, but they didn't kill the enjoyability.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 5, 3:57 PM

Jan 2011
Best bunny sensei average anime plot nothing special its 5 for me
Feb 27, 7:03 AM
Feb 2014
The Absolute Duo anime is finished and it ended very well. It made me emotional watching the ending of this anime.

There are many lessons that can be learned from this anime story, especially about friends, friendship and cooperation between partner members in a team to get the best results, to achieve one goal, namely becoming an even stronger person. I hope this anime gets a new season.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

154 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:45 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

89 by collins_nwuda »»
Oct 2, 2023 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.