Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Your Lie in April
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2015 2:50 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013

She might have had a pushy attitude and personality, but to me she was the best girl in the show. I like Kaori even with her pushy attitude, that's just who she is. She lived her life as best as she could, knowing about her illness. She'll always have a special place in my heart.

Well it was sad to see Kousei crying as his performance came to an end. Kaori saying "sayonara" to Kousei was so depressing. The time skip was obvious. From the looks of things, Kousei doesn't look like an empty shell. He might be hurt from sadness but I think he came to accept fate. I think maybe down the road, Kousei and Tsubaki will hook up but I will always prefer Kousei x Kaori.

Also, Kaori probably knew Kousei liked her but that's just my guess. It would have been nice if Kousei told Kaori he loved her back in the roof top scene.

~ Long Live Kaori

Mar 19, 2015 2:57 PM

Jun 2014
8/10 nice touching ending
the animation was just amazing :D
All credit goes to Sacred.
Mar 19, 2015 2:59 PM

Apr 2013
THE FEELS. A truly beautiful ending.
Mar 19, 2015 3:07 PM

Apr 2013
More like 9/10, I think. Not sure yet.

Great series. Would watch it again.
Mar 19, 2015 3:07 PM
Jan 2013
9/10

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK MAN.

Im just going to go get my ice cream and cry for the next two weeks BB
Mar 19, 2015 3:09 PM

Feb 2014
Silvertide said:
I haven't listened to anyone's opinions or comments on this show since I started watching it. No one recommended this show to me, I was not influenced by anyone. Personally, I loved the whole thing and I gave it a ten. For me to give a show a ten, I have to enjoy it and see nothing wrong with it.
Anyways, after bawling my eyes out during the entire 20 minutes of the last episode, I came here to share my thoughts on the show and see some hopefully similar thoughts. Boy was I wrong. Most of what I've read is negative. I just don't understand. What was wrong here? The music and art was good. Kousei's development was beautiful. And for those of you who think this show can't decide what it wants to be, what are you even talking about? It's not about romance...it's not even all about music. It's about a traumatized boy who is brought back into the light with the help of a bright and lively girl. And once he is finally brought into the light, his shining companion falls and he has to learn to stay strong despite that. The music was important, but this show was really about feelings. At first I expected Kaori and Kousei would play together a lot more, but it went in a totally different direction and I was fine with that.
Though I was really surprised by the comments on here, I respect your opinions, I just was quite shocked since it seemed like such a nice story to me.

You sir, are speaking my words !!!
I made damn sure that I stay uninfluenced by anything while watching this anime for the last 6 months and my opinion now is that it is one of the best things I have ever watched in my existence thus far, I gave it is a 10 and it is on my top 5 starting today.
I don't go into the forums often but I came here today expecting to see everyone praising the shit out of this anime, I expected to see it basking in the flowers people are throwing at it ... but wow I didn't see this coming.
I am pretty sure that at least half of the people were watching a different show and the other half were definitely were expecting it to go in an entirely different direction which I don't know what it is.
some say this show didn't know what it wanted but I saw the exact opposite of that.
bad characterization??? hell no, except for maybe Watari everyone had decent characterization and development.
my only personal problem with the anime in each week was Kaori .. yeah I thought she was too perfect of a character and very unrealistic, and I didn't know what did she want or why was she doing what she is doing most of the time , and well NOW I know and it was a great semi plot-twist that I loved.

overall, the only actual problem I find with the anime right now is that Arima's rivals were left out with no real conclusion, but they did give Aiza an entire episode near the end so I would say it was kinda not so bad.

I still have tons of things to say about this anime but I will stop here.
10/10 and I don't get the reason for all the hate.
also, still #TeamTsubaki since episode 1 .
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
Mar 19, 2015 3:10 PM

Sep 2009
wow I really had to pull myself together because it was so emotional and my tears were welling up for real x.x
It's sad that Kaori died but it was hinted all along so I was not so much surprised about that..
The fact that Kaori liked him from the beginning and was like his secret stalker or something that really was some plot twist for me because I really didn't see THAT coming o.o

Mar 19, 2015 3:11 PM
Jun 2013
it would#ve been alot better without the forced drama. 6/10
Mar 19, 2015 3:12 PM

Feb 2012
Chopin again? I thought for the final maybe, they shown a bit more this time ... Compare to the middle part i did like this last episode better. But still a bit overrated with 8.8....
Mar 19, 2015 3:12 PM

Feb 2013
I was really hoping for a miracle like in
really, why bad things happen to good people? ;___________;

Mar 19, 2015 3:13 PM

Dec 2013
Well, it's miles better than Anohana for sure. And Clannad... well, I will refrain from saying further.
Mar 19, 2015 3:15 PM

Feb 2010
kania_tan said:
It was beautiful. I really enjoyed watching it.

Kousei's final performance was stunning. Especially when he played with imaginary Kaori. It was so amazingly showed - their happiness and excitement, that they are playing together, but also Kousei's grief. He knows. He is aware, that she is leaving him, but he fights with this grief and smiles so bittersweetly, enjoying the moment. (Though I agree, that this scene with all this light and petals was exaggerated. It was... weird. In manga it was more subtle.) For me this was even more moving than the letter...

And regarding the letter. Kousei's bittersweet smile with teary eyes pulled my heartstrings. And then his peaceful face when he plays piano... So beautiful... And conversation with Kaori before she tells him she loves him. This would be perfect...

...if there wouldn't be scene with Tsubaki who kicks him and shouts that he won't be alone. Ugh... Okay, I understand that she has troubles dealing with emotions and is full-fledged tsundere. But what is friggin wrong with her?! Kousei knows her and he understands that she wants to comfort him, he is used to her behaviour. But damn, she has some serious mental problems. Or maybe that's how you comfort people and I just didn't know. Probably I should try to kick someone who is in grief and shout to them so they'll feel better... Yup, that's definitely great idea.

And to people comparing Tsubaki to Kaori. Please, stop. That's true, Kaori is also violent, but she can have actual conversation with Kousei. Without shouting, kicking, punching, running away etc.. There are only few scenes, when Tsubaki normally comforts Kousei - in the past, when they are small children. Maybe I've overlooked something, but that's how I see it. Okay, I've gotta stop ranting about Tsubaki.

So, back to the story. I like how it ended. I mean it's sad that Kaori died, but it was necessary for Kousei to overcome his trauma and grow as a musician. Magical recovery would be so cliché and it would ruin the point of this series.
Besides, we've already known that Kaori is dying:
In 3rd episode she goes to the hospital. In 4th she faints. In 5th she says: "So I've passed out again". Then, in 9th she goes to the bathroom and has a lot of medicine. In 11th her house is shown with grab bars in the corridor (like in hospital) and at the end of ep she says to Kousei, that she "won't always be around to help him". In 12th she doesn't show up at gala concert and in 13th is in the hospital with IV-drop. And then, to the last episode she stays in the hospital, mentioning death etc..
So to people saying her death was predictable - Really? You don't say. I must have missed something...

So making long story short - Kaori's death is hinted from the beginning. We are supposed to know that she is dying. That is the point of this story. Kousei is dealing with the past with the help of Kaori, who brings up memories of his mother. Shigatsu wa kimi no uso is about Kousei - how he grows as a musician. He is a pianist, but also young boy. There is friendship, first love, dealing with loss, thinking about future (choosing school) - just life.

This anime has vices, but I didn't watch it just to point them all out. I don't concentrate on this. I've watched this to see manga I like animated. To see lovely art. To listen to beautiful music, which is even more powerful, because is overfloving with emotions. I've learned some pieces of classical music I haven't heard. I laughed and cried. So with a clear conscience I can recommend this to everyone. 10/10
Thank you for posting this!
Mar 19, 2015 3:19 PM

Apr 2013
Eh. Series was forced and all the melodrama killed it.

5/10. 6/10 maybe.

Dec 2013
Goatee said:
kania_tan said:
It was beautiful. I really enjoyed watching it.

Kousei's final performance was stunning. Especially when he played with imaginary Kaori. It was so amazingly showed - their happiness and excitement, that they are playing together, but also Kousei's grief. He knows. He is aware, that she is leaving him, but he fights with this grief and smiles so bittersweetly, enjoying the moment. (Though I agree, that this scene with all this light and petals was exaggerated. It was... weird. In manga it was more subtle.) For me this was even more moving than the letter...

And regarding the letter. Kousei's bittersweet smile with teary eyes pulled my heartstrings. And then his peaceful face when he plays piano... So beautiful... And conversation with Kaori before she tells him she loves him. This would be perfect...

...if there wouldn't be scene with Tsubaki who kicks him and shouts that he won't be alone. Ugh... Okay, I understand that she has troubles dealing with emotions and is full-fledged tsundere. But what is friggin wrong with her?! Kousei knows her and he understands that she wants to comfort him, he is used to her behaviour. But damn, she has some serious mental problems. Or maybe that's how you comfort people and I just didn't know. Probably I should try to kick someone who is in grief and shout to them so they'll feel better... Yup, that's definitely great idea.

And to people comparing Tsubaki to Kaori. Please, stop. That's true, Kaori is also violent, but she can have actual conversation with Kousei. Without shouting, kicking, punching, running away etc.. There are only few scenes, when Tsubaki normally comforts Kousei - in the past, when they are small children. Maybe I've overlooked something, but that's how I see it. Okay, I've gotta stop ranting about Tsubaki.

So, back to the story. I like how it ended. I mean it's sad that Kaori died, but it was necessary for Kousei to overcome his trauma and grow as a musician. Magical recovery would be so cliché and it would ruin the point of this series.
Besides, we've already known that Kaori is dying:
In 3rd episode she goes to the hospital. In 4th she faints. In 5th she says: "So I've passed out again". Then, in 9th she goes to the bathroom and has a lot of medicine. In 11th her house is shown with grab bars in the corridor (like in hospital) and at the end of ep she says to Kousei, that she "won't always be around to help him". In 12th she doesn't show up at gala concert and in 13th is in the hospital with IV-drop. And then, to the last episode she stays in the hospital, mentioning death etc..
So to people saying her death was predictable - Really? You don't say. I must have missed something...

So making long story short - Kaori's death is hinted from the beginning. We are supposed to know that she is dying. That is the point of this story. Kousei is dealing with the past with the help of Kaori, who brings up memories of his mother. Shigatsu wa kimi no uso is about Kousei - how he grows as a musician. He is a pianist, but also young boy. There is friendship, first love, dealing with loss, thinking about future (choosing school) - just life.

This anime has vices, but I didn't watch it just to point them all out. I don't concentrate on this. I've watched this to see manga I like animated. To see lovely art. To listen to beautiful music, which is even more powerful, because is overfloving with emotions. I've learned some pieces of classical music I haven't heard. I laughed and cried. So with a clear conscience I can recommend this to everyone. 10/10

^

Oct 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I can't help but feel this show gets its praise more for the kind of show it is (hardcore KEY style melodrama) and the look of it more than anything to do with execution. At the end of the day we get our "profound" meaning and sob story ending as could have been predicted episodes ago where the story probably could have ended, but my lack of empathy for or lasting interest in the cast leaves it feeling oh so hollow and I felt this way with the manga too. They just aren't particularly likeable for the most part and I can't help but feel that it shifted gears from a decent personal story about a troubled musician to romantic melodrama to the detriment of its potential. In any case as they say its all over but the crying for those that get really emotional over this sort of stuff.

(This is my first time quoting something so I hope nothing goes wrong) I agree wholeheartedly with this post, and as a Chopin lover I'll also add that the whole talking-over-Chopin motif of this series was especially offensive. Kaori's lie was something her parents should have slapped her for, and it doesn't matter if Watari was a womanizer or whatever because if she was so willing to act like she liked him, she should've just taken the easier route and introduced herself to Kousei right away instead. She shouldn't have just used him that way, it's as if she really wanted to construct this scenario of a bittersweet subtle romance coupled with all the emotional pain and turmoil to kill her, and this alone makes me feel eh (and I apologize for the run-on). Sounds like something that riverbank girl from Daily Lives of High School Boys would try to do. So, now that THAT'S out of the way, I'll talk about what I did enjoy about this last episode. I loved the fact that they played Ballade No. 1 in its entirety (though I still cringed when Kousei yelled all throughout the piece) -- it's my favorite ballade along with Ballade No. 4 (and if you wanna hear these pieces I recommend listening to Krystian Zimerman's interpretations of them). I also loved Kaori's carefree violin-playing and plucking as it captures her colorful and spontaneous nature, and I must say again that I'm happy they played the entire ballade. The animation was beautiful as always and there were little to no awkward comic relief cut-scenes if I remember correctly. The OST did its job and I enjoyed Kaori's mini back-story. That's about it. Mmhmm.
Mar 19, 2015 3:22 PM

May 2014
robis798 said:
Goatee said:

^

10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2015 3:23 PM

Jan 2009
it's probably best that kaori passes away. it will make you want to remember even more

9/10 overall
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 19, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2010
That final performance was phenomenal. It was probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in an anime.

Kaori's letter was also great though I did feel bad for Watari. He was in love with Kaori just as much as Kosei was but she completely blew him off. It was a sour spot in what was otherwise a very touching letter.

Overall while the show had it's issues I feel like most of them were pretty minor and what it did well it did them really really well.

9/10 this show is gonna stick with me for a long time.
Mar 19, 2015 3:28 PM

Jan 2014
Very good, that letter, though

So far this is the only anime I enjoyed to the fullest (besides Kiseijuu)
Mar 19, 2015 3:30 PM

Dec 2011
All of my feels. I really thought the animation was superb in the piano-violin duet. Really really made me feel sad. Sob.

10/10 for me. >.< Will now wait for the OVA.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2015 3:32 PM

Oct 2008
Zegrix said:
I'm so horribly sad now. Painful, but such a great ending.

ALSO THEY'VE BEEN TEASING US SINCE THEY STARTED THE SECOND INTRO

They`ve been teasing us since the beginning. Go and check lyrics for the first ending "Kirameki"

Anyway definitely will watch/read it again. And I honestly don`t care if people say it`s average, sloppy sentimental and overrated. I like it anyway.
nerwena1Mar 19, 2015 4:00 PM
Mar 19, 2015 3:32 PM

Oct 2011
People are throwing 10/10 like it is nothing at all.

The show was melodramtic, forced interactions, completely went left in the second half and had a sappy ending. Yet this is a 10/10.

Not even angry, just amused that this can go for a 10/10. Maybe my standards are too high but this is as average as it can get.
Mar 19, 2015 3:35 PM
Jan 2013
I think I need to watch an episode of Aria now to feel happy again. :(

Feb 2013
Borgov said:

The show was melodramtic, forced interactions, completely went left in the second half and had a sappy ending. Yet this is a 10/10.

Not even angry, just amused that this can go for a 10/10. Maybe my standards are too high but this is as average as it can get.

Because if we all had the same opinions and tastes the world would be boring.

Jan 2013
GG no RE
Mar 19, 2015 3:36 PM

May 2013
Okay. So the first part was breath taking. I mean c'mon, there was no words but the music! And the animation, gosh A-1 thank you.

But the second part was kinda lacking (as a manga reader I suppose) because the fact that Risa Taneda was jolly while saying the letter, I expected it to be more quite serious and emotional but still, props to her.

And also, imo the last chapter's execution was better than in this episode. But again, I don't want to compare the two ughhh.

Was also agree for Watari not having enough development. And Tsubaki's being violent in this episode, I thought they'll remove it but okay.

9/10 This show is freaking beautiful and so long Kaori, MY OTP AND YOUR CONFESSION ;-;
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 19, 2015 3:40 PM
Mar 2015
Couldn't have asked for a better ending..... So many feels, it's been a while since I've felt like this XD
Mar 19, 2015 3:44 PM

Mar 2011
Breathtaking, poignant, and most of all uplifting. Heavy-handed? Yes. But I can look past that for all of its great points.

We all have our personal demons we must fight, and for this pianist at least, he has ultimately won, learning that he will never have to abhor music. It's what gave him this life changing opportunity with Kaori in the first place.

10/10
TheArchangelMar 19, 2015 3:53 PM
Mar 19, 2015 3:47 PM

Apr 2014
I have high expections for the ending, so its no surprise that some of my expectations was never met, but still I give this a solid 9/10 :)

I feel pretty bad for Watari though. I mean he gained nothing throughout the entire series, especially since he's a key factor on where this series got its name.
Mar 19, 2015 3:47 PM

Dec 2014
Omg the feels is to much this anime is so sweet I'm going to be happy for at least 2 months because of this.
Doing what one likes is the right of the powerful.
Mar 19, 2015 3:49 PM

Apr 2013
Borgov said:

Same happened with NGNL and SAO, am I wrong?
Mar 19, 2015 3:50 PM
Jun 2014
what a great and sad anime. I really have to watch the last episode again. IT was just that good. Made me feel the feels to the max level.
Mar 19, 2015 3:50 PM

Jun 2013
Great show was kinda expecting her death but some dick spoiled me 1 weak before but overall good ending will kinda miss this show since i watched it for 22 weeks still not that used watching anime weakly only my 2 season watching like this 9/10 for me.
Mar 19, 2015 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
Raneer said:
Eh. Series was forced and all the melodrama killed it.

5/10. 6/10 maybe.

This
Mar 19, 2015 3:52 PM

Feb 2013
I'm so damn depressed ;; It was still a beautiful ending.

Mar 19, 2015 3:53 PM

Aug 2011
Just wow... cried too much
Mar 19, 2015 3:59 PM

Mar 2014
sweating from my eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ask.fm My blog about me Past forum sets ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mar 19, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2013
Well, now I'm sad, mostly because it's over as opposed to what happened, but that ending added to it. Was a good ride with some shaky stuff in the middle. I still loved it regardless of its flaws so 8.5/10.

Borgov said:

To be fair, some people like watching some melodrama and sappy endings; I do from time to time, and this show was one of those times. I'd say it's a matter of overall presentation versus rating every little detail of a show that people are giving it such a high rating over. It's not a 10/10 but it's definitely not average either.
Mar 19, 2015 4:00 PM

Jun 2014
Not gonna lie I wasn't really all to into this series. But this ending is one of the best in recent memory, conclusive yet heartbreaking.
Mar 19, 2015 4:10 PM

Jan 2014
Gonna pour myself some more wine,.. in a mug. Luckily my playlist automatically shifted to Art Blakey after the ED.

That piano animation at the beginning,.. I still think that Steinway should win the product placement of the year award. Also, where can I buy tickets for Arima's European tour?

The only gripe I had with this show, which is a pretty major one though, is that the execution of the story (and characters) was nowhere near as good as the music, the setting, and the art/animation. Therefore: 8/10
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 19, 2015 4:11 PM
Dec 2011
Goatee said:
Haha, if she died its predictable. If she lives it's predictable. Characters are horrible and poorly written. Wasted potential. Does anybody watch anime for the sake of enjoyment anymore instead of scrounging for things to nitpick? This show used every bit of potential it had, don't kid yourself. Just because the author didn't tell the story you wanted to hear doesn't make the story any worse. The characters reminded me exactly Toradora, a show praised for its lovable characters. Kousei and Kaori had great chemistry as well as the three supporting characters.

People complain about Wataris lack of a complex story, but it doesn't need it. Watari was there as a tool for Kaori to get to Kousei, if you grow to attached to Watari when Kaori admits that she lied, you side with Watari which is a bad idea. The story was about Kousei, and his mental growth. He learned that even when you lose someone dear, there will be others who value you and your well being. I think the premise and execution was fantastic. If I had a complaint, it would be the artsy dialogues, those got a litter awkward at times but never were overdone. The art is beautiful, the animation is smooth and gorgeous, the soundtrack is the most underrated in years. For anyone who likes music and romance, watch this. But watch this with an open mind. Don't go into it with a shovel ready to dig into it as soon as you find a soft spot. Anime isn't about ratings or being right, its about looking for beauty in unexpected places. For me, I definitely found a ton of it here. 10/10

Took me far too long to find a comment with some sense in it.
Mar 19, 2015 4:13 PM

Sep 2011
6.5/10. I honestly felt nothing in the Anime and manga. I expected a lot more music, but was sorely disappointed in that. Final score prob a 6/10.
Mar 19, 2015 4:18 PM

Mar 2012
She died... I already knew this but... it's still sad :/
Mar 19, 2015 4:23 PM
Dec 2013
I loved it soo much. I cried soo much throughout the series. 11/10
Mar 19, 2015 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
So yeah, this was easily the most heartbreaking anime i have ever seen and this just broke my soul
Probably the best anime i have ever seen!
Mar 19, 2015 4:25 PM

Sep 2014
The final episode was quite good. I thought the animation+music of the first half was really enjoyable and the letter in the second half was a good way to wrap it up.

HikariJake said:
A true masterpiece and a great adaptation.
This was on par with the Clannad feels imo ;__;

lol, no it was not. The disparity between the feels of Clannad and this show is so big I can't even begin to describe it. I'm personally not sure why people have "the feels" in this show. I didn't cry a single time over its whole course. The character writing has been awful so I didn't feel attached to the characters and the dramatic moments all felt really forced. Also, most of the time, the mood was destroyed by a comedy scene.
Mar 19, 2015 4:27 PM

Mar 2012
Why did she have to confess she loved him through paper? Why after she died? NOoOOooOooOo! :'c

I'm seriously going to stop watching romance+drama anime... My heart can't handle it, even less now.
Mar 19, 2015 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
b1GZZ said:
Why did she have to confess she loved him through paper? Why after she died? NOoOOooOooOo! :'c

Probably because he should have figured it out by now, but yeah, that was pretty weak. Also, I missed a formal confession from Arima.

I'm wondering whether he'll stay in touch with her parents though. After all, he's is their de facto definitive son in law, the one that "saved" her, and a regular at their shop.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 19, 2015 4:30 PM

Jan 2011
Perfect adaptation from A-1 Pictures, hats off to you! The scene with Kousei and Kaori both playing together was animated beautifully. The scenes where Kousei is reading Kaori's letter got me so hard. Even though I knew what was going to happen having read the manga I still cried so hard. Man this has been such an emotional ride. The ED acoustic version also made it even sadder, good choice A-1! ;~; Truly masterpiece in my books.
10/10
Mar 19, 2015 4:31 PM
Feb 2014
Well, did Kousei win the competition?
Pages (24) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2014

335 by RickHatake »»
May 1, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2015

234 by exho26 »»
May 1, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

331 by RickHatake »»
Apr 23, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2015

243 by Miyakirauhciyama »»
Apr 23, 4:46 AM

» Let me share my experience to re-watching it again

GuyWithoutFear - Apr 13

1 by falko92 »»
Apr 20, 5:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.