Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 19, 2015 6:15 PM

Apr 2014
That last part is gonna make its way into fakku lol
Mar 19, 2015 7:11 PM

Sep 2012
Is it just me or did the song that Michiru played was *too* similar to Isshuukan Friend's OP?

Edit: Seems like others noticed it too. IM NOT CRAZY
Mar 19, 2015 7:12 PM

Apr 2011
Finally, Michiru appears! Yehey!

Damn, Michiru's body is too seductive and she' so carefree. I might have lose control of myself if I was Tomoya. She probably wouldn't mind if you screw her

What a totally fun episode this is.
MagitoMar 19, 2015 8:49 PM
Mar 19, 2015 7:16 PM

Nov 2011
CLBGM said:
Compare the music that Michiru played and this:

Ladies and gentlemen, generic music at its finest.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed the similarity of that music tune.
Mar 19, 2015 8:09 PM

Oct 2013
Between Michiru leaning and tilting her head at weird angles (including a shot where the background randomly went to a different color), the constant zooming on lips and other places, and the characters striking awkward poses, this episode just screamed Studio Shaft to me.
I've officially sworn off of 2016.
Mar 19, 2015 8:24 PM

Mar 2009
You hear that sound? It's the death rattle of Noitamina.
Mar 19, 2015 8:27 PM
Jan 2015
yeaay... Finally... Michiru ~

lol.. nice fanservice episode xD
Mar 19, 2015 8:46 PM

Aug 2014
This is becoming pathetic, the show would be good if it was an actual romantic comedy instead of just an 13 year old insert fantasy. Probably more than 50% of the frames here were chest, torso, and crotch shots. I guess I'm the real idiot here for continuing to watch this, I thought maybe something interesting was gonna happen, like seeing some more details of the game and overcoming hurdles that come with producing it, but no, nothing. Disgusting.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Mar 19, 2015 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
So Michiru was finally introduced...still nowhere near as good as Utaha though.

While Michiru just dresses slutty and is always moving in erotic poses, Utaha actually goes out of her way to be sexy, ON TOP of always being in erotic poses.

Michiru's entire introduction was literally just tit show, vertical scroll down from face to open legs, ass shot. back to the tits, vertical scroll down to open legs, ass shot. repeat repeat.

Also...she threw out his shit? What the fuck is with that.

Utaha on the webcam was goddamn sexy. And her scene when she was trying to record Aki was cute.

Last episode(s) needs more Izumi.

Iolo said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:

I also noticed. No idea why, but it's a good thing, right? I mean, we can get Michiru that way :)

More Michiru is always a good thing. Yes i agree :)

I heard that the last episode is technically 11, but the final episode is going to be 2 episodes combined into an hour long finale. Hence the episode list numbered to 12.
Mar 19, 2015 9:18 PM

Aug 2013
HazukashiiSensei said:

Better announce a sequel to make up for her lost screen time or I'll be mad seeing that retarded shows like Testament are getting s2.

Testament isn't a bad show. Better than this show most of the time.

Well when Saekano can sell get 1/10th of the amount of pre-orders and get the same kind of LN sales boost that Testament got, maybe then it can earn a second season.

CLBGM said:

Holy shit...
not sure is that was intentional on Saekano's part, or just blatant plagiarism lol
Mar 19, 2015 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
Michiru fanservice : 0_________________

If someone threw away my stuff I'd do the same thing as Kirito T___T

I felt the scene when Kirito saw Utaha's story + Michiru's music <3 Sounds just like Ishuuken friends

Music can help the mood of the scene

Michiru's not surprised of Kirito's naked body as she probably seen it many times before. Thanks to Utaha's senpai explanation : )
AnimeFan500Mar 19, 2015 9:28 PM
Mar 19, 2015 9:29 PM

Feb 2014
Best girl finally arrives, welcome Michiru!
Mar 19, 2015 9:44 PM

Jan 2013
There's going to be 12 episodes that's news to me.
Alright, throwing away his stuff kinda pissed me off.
Mar 19, 2015 10:06 PM

Jan 2008
That song Michiru played..I really really wanna know what it's called. I am like in love with it.

Mar 19, 2015 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
Unbelievably low episode. I hope the story picks up.

RediceRyan said:
Alright, throwing away his stuff kinda pissed me off.

This. I wouldn't tolerate it if someone threw my Gunpla and books away. I would have been majorly pissed.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 19, 2015 10:39 PM

Aug 2013
ugh fanservices..
bit irritated with the boobs and ass shots..
well it doesn't hurt..
ok ep
Mar 19, 2015 11:42 PM

Apr 2012
Michiru finally appear. :3

Aki been interrogated by Utaha xD

Cheap Knockoff childhood friend, poor Eriri xD

Awkward Recruiting moment in the end xD

Mar 19, 2015 11:44 PM

Oct 2014
Jonesy974 said:

Holy shit...
not sure is that was intentional on Saekano's part, or just blatant plagiarism lol

Nah, gotta go with CLBGM calling it generic music -- she's playing mostly F and B♭ and strumming variants of, while Isshuukan's theme starts with F and jumps around more, with C and A being used more and a lot more arpeggio playing.

Both seem to have the same feel and 3 chord song vibe though.

(edited for typo fix)
newagehatterMar 20, 2015 12:04 AM
Mar 19, 2015 11:45 PM

Nov 2014
All the hype for this chick and she's just an entire episode full of excessive-to-the-point-of-ridiculous fanservice and a complete over the top bitch.

Also, I'm really not interested in hearing the exact details of your boners, guys. >>

Hopefully this show can pick back up next next week and go out as strong as it started.
Quality Queen.
Mar 19, 2015 11:46 PM
Mar 20, 2015 12:04 AM

Jun 2014
YOu know, this is one of the first shows where i dont have a clear favorite character. Each is so charming in its own way I just cant pick!

I like this new girl too. Even though HOLY GOD FAN SERVICE.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 20, 2015 12:27 AM

May 2012
Dat ass!
Mar 20, 2015 12:58 AM

Jun 2013
Kinda liked Michiru at the start of the episode but that turned into instant hate. She took it too far with the trashing his collection part lol

Utaha has some interesting fantasies hahaha. Great episode
Mar 20, 2015 1:02 AM

Oct 2014
Oh, wait.... Is MAL wrong??!! I see this on my Anime list then it was 12 episodes!! You've got to be Kidding me.....
Mar 20, 2015 1:03 AM

Aug 2008
Hmm, those close-ups and angles put to shame many other "fanservice-driven" anime. Michiru sure is hot too.

Also, like the guy above me pointed out, it's a nice surprise that they're going for 12 episodes instead. Maybe they didn't communicate well that the "prologue" wouldn't be included int the episode count? Either way, it's great.
Mar 20, 2015 4:08 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Michiru is unexpectedly hot.....that body , the competition of best girl here is strict:)
She is truly a nice contender for Utaha in terms of sexiness :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 20, 2015 4:11 AM

Jun 2014
Michiru is chill.
Mar 20, 2015 5:04 AM

Jun 2014
This ending is priceless
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2015 5:17 AM

Aug 2014
The camera angle in this episode was pretty bold. It was like I'm ogling the girls in the whole episode lol

This episode is much better than the last 2-3 episodes, featuring the introduction of Michiru (FINALLY!)
She's really interesting, indeed (not the body of course, no, really >w<) Dems camera angles to her body though *nosebleed*

Tomoya screaming like a girl at the start cracks me up lol

Megumi voice acting was a pass in my book lol xDD

Wow the music played by Michiru was pretty good. I would definitely download the OST if it ever comes out.

That scene at the end though! Tomoya bares 'em all right there to Michiru! xD
Mar 20, 2015 5:39 AM

Feb 2014
The fanservice increased ten-fold in this episode. Maybe a bit too much at times, but at least the camera angles were good. =)

Michiru FINALLY appears, not bothered that Tomoya walked in on her in just her panties. XD

Tomoya screams like a girl for the second time and like with Utaha's blackmail-worthy picture, it still priceless!

Other than that, this episode was pretty good. Now with all the girls introduced, their game should come along quite nicely now.
Mar 20, 2015 6:26 AM

Jun 2014
ImTheGuy said:
I like Michiru's body...I mean I like Michiru (good save).

The game looks like its coming along nicely. Kinda wish I could play it.

Me too :D. It would be amazing if the guys who made this anime released this dating sim. Won't happen tho :P
r0ykun said:
Michiru is delicious, well worth the wait if you ask me.

The final circle member has appeared! God this better get a second season.

I hope it does because this is an amazing show! It's so good!
Mar 20, 2015 6:44 AM

Nov 2014
Aridus said:
ImTheGuy said:
I like Michiru's body...I mean I like Michiru (good save).

The game looks like its coming along nicely. Kinda wish I could play it.

Me too :D. It would be amazing if the guys who made this anime released this dating sim. Won't happen tho :P
r0ykun said:
Michiru is delicious, well worth the wait if you ask me.

The final circle member has appeared! God this better get a second season.

I hope it does because this is an amazing show! It's so good!

I'm pretty sure that there will be one, highly depends on how the 1hour finale pans out though. But I think there definitely is enough source material and community interest.
ALL HAIL LELOUCH! ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Mar 20, 2015 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
All aboard the S.S.Michiru

ROFL That ENDING .

Mar 20, 2015 9:22 AM

Jan 2013
There was an unusual cast of fanservice on this episode.
And Michiru rocks.

That ending.
Mar 20, 2015 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Wow how naive was I in thinking that this anime wouldn't turn into a complete fan-service fest. This episode was nothing but disgusting and I would drop this anime if we didn't have a couple of episodes left.

BlurredVision18 said:
This is becoming pathetic, the show would be good if it was an actual romantic comedy instead of just an 13 year old insert fantasy. Probably more than 50% of the frames here were chest, torso, and crotch shots. I guess I'm the real idiot here for continuing to watch this, I thought maybe something interesting was gonna happen, like seeing some more details of the game and overcoming hurdles that come with producing it, but no, nothing. Disgusting.
Mar 20, 2015 9:50 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The song was great from Michiru.

Much fanservice in this one...
Mar 20, 2015 10:18 AM

May 2013
At long last! Michiru has come to join us. Yet again we witness some live fanservice from her and Utaha. I can't possibly compare them. They have their own way of showing off their good looks.
Now that the three of them know of Michiru's presence in Tomoya's house, maybe they'll come see her soon. The only thing missing now is music and Michiru's fits perfectly for it.
That last scene was funny that I chuckled a little out of surprise.
Mar 20, 2015 10:37 AM

Jun 2010
"Oh" XD
Mar 20, 2015 10:38 AM

Mar 2012
Priceless ending xD This new character is super funny :p
Mar 20, 2015 11:42 AM

Oct 2013
Don't be all over the SS Michiru now guys. Just think about it for a bit:

She offer's sexyness but otherwise she can come off as annoying rather than fun seeing how she easily she disregard's other people's interests. SS Utaha has plenty of sexyness as well, while also understanding our otaku protag's interests. And let's not forget Kato, a non-otaku just like Michiru who doesn't show any disrespect towards Tomoya's interests, but is willing to try & understand them instead(which is working out quite well I might add). This wouldn't be a problem in the long run as Michiru's just been introduced but with just one episode left, there's hardly enough time to make her more likeable, assuming the show intended on doing that in the 1st place. Of course, all that can be fixed if we get another season.

On another note, I wonder how aware Saekano is of the poor win ratio of the childhood friend. You got like, 3 of them here and if there's gonna be a winner, then it'd most likely be Kato :P
Mar 20, 2015 1:13 PM
Feb 2015
YAY MICHIRU ARRIVES!!! She is so comfortable and relaxed around tomos house xD. Lots of fanservice... Me like...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Mar 20, 2015 1:35 PM

Sep 2013
Too much fanservice. I don't really like Michiru. Eriri was so cute !
Mar 20, 2015 3:53 PM

Aug 2013
Excellent episode, I felt that Michiru was like a hurricane in this episode, arrived showing that it has a long history with the protagonist, and who is also the girl who has more intimacy with him

I quite liked her personality, and even appearing later, is in the same position the other girls, I'm really looking forward to seeing the final development of this anime, which is already one of the best of the season ..
Mar 20, 2015 5:04 PM

Nov 2014
xcess090 said:
Wow how naive was I in thinking that this anime wouldn't turn into a complete fan-service fest. This episode was nothing but disgusting and I would drop this anime if we didn't have a couple of episodes left.

BlurredVision18 said:

It's like they suckered us in with content and then BLAM!
Quality Queen.
Mar 20, 2015 6:47 PM

Oct 2012
Those intentional poses and unusual angles throught all the episode, lol :D Yes, it was fanservice all over the place but the clever one. And some great situations this time :) Guess the harem is finally complete.

And it's true a music is half of the story, that ending tune Michiru wrote was great with their story.
Mich666Mar 20, 2015 6:52 PM
Mar 20, 2015 7:05 PM

Jan 2011
CLBGM said:

Ah, that's why the series came to mind while watching this.
Mar 20, 2015 7:07 PM

Feb 2012
I was wondering when Michiru would show up. Too bad she was MIA most of the season, I like her type.
Perfect way to end the episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2015 9:42 PM

Jul 2007
xcess090 said:

BlurredVision18 said:

This was the first episode where I thought to myself, "I'm watching this subbed, so I have lines to read at the bottom of the screen while the images go by. The premier audience watching this doesn't need subs, so they're forced to focus on ass, crotch, and titties while dialouge comes out of nowhere from the background....". -_-
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Mar 20, 2015 11:06 PM

Apr 2012
lol way too many service shots
i swear it occupied like 3/4 of the episode lol
looks like they found the music producer for their game

Mar 21, 2015 12:44 AM

Aug 2011
i waited 10 episodes and she's his cousin...i shouldn't be surprised -.-
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

156 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

224 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.