Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 21, 2015 8:41 PM

May 2010
How they "made up" in that argument makes no sense to me.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 22, 2015 7:54 AM
Nov 2010
This was an entertaining episode. Some interesting stuff was done.
Mar 22, 2015 8:36 PM

Jan 2013

Oh you already are :3
Mar 23, 2015 3:58 AM

Jan 2013
Fanservice was nice, that lingerie tho.
Mar 25, 2015 8:36 AM

Nov 2011
Episode in which I do not blame only the good quality of the drawings, because very often there have been ups and downs in the overall quality.
Instead the narrative while not convincing all the time, has reserved a final really unexpected, not what I had rather assumed as to the course he was following; for once Aki-kun was convincing in his performance.
But if one side Aki-kun can not be obnoxious, the other I do not like the trend a little too fast Kato, is melting a little too fast, I would say that it took at least 24 episodes to see a change so abrupt in his manner.
Script that proves a little stingy in showing a variety of contexts different, but the quality of the sets is always good quality.
Mar 30, 2015 8:19 AM

May 2010
Kato is starting to look really good with that ponytail. I love her outfit too, she looks like a high-class model.

Eriri was hot there. So Aki got ditched by Eriri before.. In a way, he told Eriri good. Really she's spoiled, bratty and a total tsundere... but she is realistic. I like that.

"I am gonna become your #1" I liked that. In the end, Katou is best girl. lol.
Apr 1, 2015 1:41 AM
May 2012
Yo......what the fuck??
That caught me off guard ahahaha.
Apr 6, 2015 11:31 AM

Feb 2014
By far the best and most emotional episode so far. The way they "resolved" their fight was quite cute too. The only thing I didn't like was the fourth wall breaking explanations of dating sim tropes. Like Tomoya said, they ruined what could have been an emotional moment. Also, Katou and Tomoya almost seemed like a married couple here.
Apr 9, 2015 9:48 PM

Feb 2014
highlights for me:
Utaha sniffing sheets <- I liked this better than any fanservice from her lolol
Kato's minimal blushing <- proves still best girl
Ending scene with Eriri's autograph

I'm actually kinda bored with the fanservice in this show tbh lol, like the POV shots and whatnot.

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Apr 16, 2015 12:22 AM
Jun 2014
Yea, I agree that the fan service is unnecessary, #TeamEriri
Apr 22, 2015 4:14 PM

Apr 2015
Fuck Eriri, i usually like tsunderes because of the development, but Eriri is so fucking annoying.. and tomoya is a douchebag.
Still trying to decide who is the best girl, either Utaha or Kato.
"The breasts of a woman have endless possibilities!"
-Azazel
Apr 23, 2015 5:11 PM

Jun 2014
The 2nd half of this ep was painful to watched.
We don't care about your insecurity Eririri.
May 7, 2015 6:18 PM

Jun 2013
This whole situation is making me really angry, especially because there is no clear right and wrong side. Fuck this kind of situations in general. This happens when two persons are just not compatible. And Tomoya, bringing up past conflicts to even the scales is lowest of moves one can take. If one makes a mistake then one amends for it, not tries to erase it by something else which happened years ago. So again, fuck this kind of situations.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
May 8, 2015 12:39 PM

May 2012
Well this episode was really good! Quite liked the development so let's see what's next!
May 13, 2015 5:52 AM

Jun 2013
the voice actors really poured their hearts into this episode
May 23, 2015 1:07 PM

May 2014
DAMN Utaha is so perfect!
Barion-Zara said:
DEM Utaha THIGHS at the start *A*
Utaha slapping herself when she got flustered at Aki's compliment was cute :3 Also Dat sniffing in bed :O
You forgot the part where stutters just before slapping herself XD

Barion-Zara said:
And Megumi! How much more best girl can she get?!
"What are u staring at! Do something Kato"
"Uh, okay" in monotone....SO much lol...she doesn't even care that Utaha was sleeping beside him XD
Megumi flustered that her character was naked at the end was so cute <3
I think she developed quite nicely up to now. She's a little bit more dere.

Barion-Zara said:
Dat argument doe! Tbh from the content of the argument, it's pretty much completely Eriri's fault :P WTH's "U have no idea how much I cried because I couldn't be with u" It's her own friggin fault <_< No one was forcing her.
True. Tsundere are gonna tsundere. But I'm happy they got in good terms again ... I think ...

LastChapter said:
vince1996 said:
So is the girl with the purple hair ever going to appear?
Finally! We didn't have enough best girls! We need another one xD
May 30, 2015 5:48 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Lol'd that episode. Summed up "fck woman's logic". Eriri be like "I don't care It's my fault, APOLOGIZE"

But damn.. luv Utaha type characters.. those thighs T__T are just amazing.

Fun anime.
Jun 14, 2015 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
matias067 said:
That was an awesome scene between Eriri and Tomoya. Full of rant!
2 episodes to go and still no Michiru.
On the end looks like Tomoya's ass was instantly handed to him! hahaha! "Megumi Software" pfffttt!!! hahah
I saw some references: from left to right
Kirito-RinShibuya-Dandy-MatoiRyuuko-Diane-Shinichi
Not sure: Sailor Moon? Gintoki? Suguha?

gswelcome said:
Can't understand why the girls like this douche, don't see anything appealing about him at all.

At least though he isn't arguing with Utaha though. Not that Tomoya deserves her or anything.

Maybe they are taking pity to the otakus and portray at least that there is still some tiny bit of hope in them. If not hope maybe a tiny bit of good attibutes?

What good attributes does he have though? No personality outside being an ass, no ability to create himself, he needs to lean on his little harem in order to do anything.

Oh well, its not like we watch these shows for the male lead right?
Jun 16, 2015 8:23 AM

Nov 2012
What about the blue hair girl. Isn't there like 3 episodes left lol
Sep 13, 2015 8:18 AM

Aug 2014
Screen time? :D in his bed? and Megumi making breakfast for him while Utaha is in his bed? This is turning into harem not dating sim :D
wimp protagonist :D

omg Utaha sniffing perv haha! I love her ;p she was best from the start and is getting better every episode ;] but that red face? strange
Utaha reading of the situation and other people character is perfect :D
"She's a nerdy girl waiting for her otaku prince" :D:D:D:D

8:20 Tomoya running animation sucks :/

Tomoya and Eriri quarrel I don't know what to think about it. First Tomoya want to make up then he attacks her then Eriri wants t make up but soon she attacks him back and the circle continues :D and all he can say at the end is "whatever"? for real? what a wimp protagonist!

lol at the ending! :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 23, 2015 12:04 AM

Jul 2015
What the hell, seriously Eriri?? I dont care its my fault, just apologize.
Tsundere is fine, but this is OVER TSUNDERE, its ur fault and u still dont admit it, dafuq.
HATE THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE.
Utaha and Kato >Eriri
Kato's airhead personality <333
Utaha's hot body in this episode, those thighs doe, sexy sexy <333
Dec 12, 2015 8:44 PM

Dec 2015
Tomoyo x Eriri!! <3

But like what the other person said, I really wouldn't mind who Tomoyo ends up with. I love all of them!
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Jan 16, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2013

LOLOLOLOL that twist

Jan 20, 2016 7:24 AM

Jun 2011
LastChapter said:
I felt the argument with Eriri near the end could have been executed better, but the scene did get its point across.
Same, especially on the voice acting part.

Sort of conflicted now.. I am on board of the Eriri ship, but yet I don't want to abandon the Kato ship. The dilemma of watching a harem..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 27, 2016 2:37 AM

Jul 2013
I've just noticed it this episode but Iori's voice sound familiar so I looked it up and boom! He voiced my man Simon from TTGL too!

Speaking about voices.. I'm kinda getting tired hearing this dude's voice every time. Especially when he's yelling lol. This voice of Tomoya, that's the voice of almost every protagonist of many mainstream animes today. Give me some variety here.

That was some cringey-ass drama right there. Actually it was good at the beginning. They were angry at each other for stuff that happened a long time ago. About how Tomoya hates her for looking for new friends and abandoning him even though she's the one who made him into an otaku in the first place, and how Eriri hates him for belittling the sacrifices that she made and stuff like that. But how the fuck did it end like that? "Becoming no.1" and the fist bump on the chest. That's not how it works! and that's freaking lame.
Feb 5, 2016 4:25 PM
Feb 2015
This episode was fucking excellent, even if their reconciliation at the end was a bit weird
Feb 9, 2016 6:24 AM

Apr 2015
Didn't enjoy this episode tbh alot of unnecessary drama and screaming.

But I did enjoy Utaha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 8, 2016 1:20 AM
Apr 2013
Utaha breaking the fourth wall while showing those hints BY SNIFFING HIS BLANKET. ;^)
Kato's also getting better at becoming a weeb, 11/10. THERE YA GO.

THAT WAS CUTE AS HELL THOUGH, DAMN. IF THE SHIP HASN'T SET SAIL YET, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO SAIL.

GOTTA GET THOSE TWO HOOKED UP, LET'S GO ERIRI. ;^)

Overall great episode, good change of pace to the normal plot. Adding in some drama along with more hints of Romance, perfect tease.

11/10 Episode.
Mar 11, 2016 4:33 AM

Aug 2013
Utaha-senpai is the best in this episode.. pfft that girl knows her stuff.
The drama was quite nice and touchy, at least until the outburst started though..
That "I've something I always wanted to say to you..." line, that was the best thing he's said yet. LOL.
Eriri, sorry to say but that was very mean of you. I have nothing against her but I still feel bad for little Tomoya boy.
After all things turned out this way by herself, can't really blame anyone here but yourself.
That was a cute name for the circle, Utaha-senpoai just had to tsukkomi it hahahhaha.
Megumi is totally like Tomoya is already mine anyway, she could care less mode. XD
Oct 10, 2016 8:02 PM

Sep 2011
That ending was so cute!
Oct 19, 2016 9:59 AM

Apr 2013
Wow... what a bitch she is. She ditched him in school because he was not popular enough and then doesn't even have the decency to apologize for it? I'm astouned there are people in this discussion still calling her the best girl, you are either a huge lolicon for that or... yeah no I think that's the only explanation.
Dec 18, 2016 12:14 PM
Apr 2015
5/5 to this chapter just for the first 30 seconds O_O Utaha senpai <3
I apologize to the serious people of this site u.u
Jan 26, 2017 4:04 PM

Apr 2015
That Megumi Software Scene At The End :)
Feb 26, 2017 12:48 AM

May 2014
Haha, that coincidence of "megumi" translating to "blessing" in English is fantastic. Eriri's message at the end was golden.

You know, this anime is so much better than that Oregairu piece of steaming shit.
Jun 6, 2017 12:21 PM

Aug 2013
'Blessing' software being loosely translated as 'Megumi' software. Tomoya, you're asking for it.

Had those feels for Eriri and Tomoya.

Utaha breaking the fourth wall. Wasn't expecting that. But she was great. Also, can't forget about Katou. Cute as always.

Eriri's message at the post credit scene. lol

No Michiru yet. Next episode it seems.

Jun 20, 2017 2:17 AM
Aug 2013
the fuck was that arguement
Sep 6, 2017 12:38 PM

Sep 2014
Utaha breaking the fourth wall in the first scene was so smug and sexy. :3

Looks like Eriri's and Tomoya's backstory is more complicated than it seemed. It's nice to see that they're no longer mad at each other, even if they don't admit it.

The last scenes were very nice. The accidental double meaning of the doujin's name was funny.

(Dat Eriri in underwear scene... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh, my!)
Nov 21, 2017 8:20 AM

Dec 2014
Utaha 4th wall breaking in the beginning was glorious. xD

That Eriri changing scene, God. <3

Kinda conflicted over the Eriri and Tomoya argument, while it was an excellent scene. It kinda felt like Tomoya was being the bigger jerk especially with the way he was calling Eriri inferior when she was already distressed. Literally adding oil to fire, really low move there. :(
I'm glad that Eriri was able to take the argument positively but I still don't really like the way it played out especially from Tomoya's end. Kinda sad that I liked Tomoya in the beginning but now my opinion of him has gone more neutral.
Dec 22, 2017 11:06 PM

Oct 2017
Aaawwww,........

Jan 12, 2018 4:20 AM

May 2015
That drama was hilarious xD

Also nice pantsu Eriri.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 7, 2018 5:52 AM

Sep 2017
God, I hate Eriri. She is such a B. She just cut off all ties to Tomoya and says that she suffered more than her? What a hypocrite. Hope she rots in hell.

I liked the comeback made by Tomoya, saying that she was a insufferable bitch.

Also, Utaha is awesome as always, and it seems like Katou has also got a little bit of liking to Tomoya.

Nice wordplay there Tomoya. Blessing software. Way to suck it up to Eriri. Praise Katou, because she was the starting point for your game.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jun 21, 2019 10:02 PM

May 2017
Megumi watching utaha doing strange things with the usual "i dont care face" lol well she cant be jealous , she's with him all the time even when he sleep xb

Great argument btw those 2 , MC seyuu was best choice there, this guy good speaking loud

And after all of that who won ? Megumi software -_-
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 7, 2019 7:58 PM

Feb 2019
Don't much understand how that argument led to "making up" though. I think Eriri did what she did so that Tomoya wouldn't get hurt and become people's enemies, though understandably from Tomoya's perspective it seemed like Eriri abandoned him for her own sake. But I still liked it. It was sweet and I guess relationships between childhood friends are different from someone you meet more recently, because you have a lot more history and that history goes back to when you were very different people.

Eriri can be really cute too.

"Blessing Software" means "Megumi Software", huh? That's bound to make Eriri mad lol

That message from Eriri to Izumi-chan was funny though. Does Izumi-chan even remember Eriri?
Sep 30, 2020 2:13 AM

Aug 2017
So Aki is the type of person who holds grudges for a long time. Lol!!

I legit thought he was gonna confess to her but he just pissed off Eriri even more XDXD!

Aki was legit an a**hole in this episode.

"Blessing Software" huh?? It shows that deep inside, Aki only thinks about Megumi. XDXD!!

Oct 5, 2020 2:10 AM

Sep 2012
gswelcome said:
matias067 said:
That was an awesome scene between Eriri and Tomoya. Full of rant!
2 episodes to go and still no Michiru.
On the end looks like Tomoya's ass was instantly handed to him! hahaha! "Megumi Software" pfffttt!!! hahah
I saw some references: from left to right
Kirito-RinShibuya-Dandy-MatoiRyuuko-Diane-Shinichi
Not sure: Sailor Moon? Gintoki? Suguha?

Maybe they are taking pity to the otakus and portray at least that there is still some tiny bit of hope in them. If not hope maybe a tiny bit of good attibutes?

What good attributes does he have though? No personality outside being an ass, no ability to create himself, he needs to lean on his little harem in order to do anything.

Oh well, its not like we watch these shows for the male lead right?

For one, he's extremely passionate in what he loves and is quite confident as a person. The girls and him share similar interests and Tomoya also isn't bad looking either. Those are things girls really like in a guy.
Jan 15, 2021 11:54 AM

Jul 2017
The best thing about this episode was that it ended after 24 minutes and didn't go longer. What a shitfest that episode was for the most part, as well as the whole Tomoya-Eriri conflict in general. It felt so goddamn petty and turned into an UNO reverse card edition of the Blame Game. At least that whole conflict was resolved and Eriri is committed to focusing on Blessing Software, aka Tomoya's circle with Megumi, Utaha and her too.
May 3, 2021 11:08 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Wow I was wrong to consider dropping this. Didn’t know it would get this heavy.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 16, 2021 6:48 AM

Jun 2020
I don't really like seeing cute little Eriri teary-eyed like that and the present Eriri as well crying out her emotions makes me feel sad as well... and oh wait Utaha is lying in bed closely to Tomoya as well she has the perfect body if you really look closely, Utaha breaking the fourth wall like that is like a mad lad respect, I loved that part, give her the love she needs

Utaha is showcasing her most yandere moves but just not much, Tomoya went for the prince charming like way to take Eriri away and chat a little bit, The past really doesn't look the brightest and those touching moments is really making me cry here

But as it should be they made up and hopefully they don't brew more fights in the future as this would be heartbreaking to see, They also got a name and Eriri looks jealous.
Jul 18, 2021 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
Utaha is the true mvp here with her perfect plan for oblivious Tomoya to make peace with Eriri through precious memories (altough they actually made peace by letting all their true feelings out) and also because she casually broke the fourth wall there.

Dec 27, 2021 10:12 PM
Dec 2019
Man, seems like they put all the effort into these types of scenes, music, dialogue everything. Way out of left field yet made sense, amazing episode. If only it could have put everything else together
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

224 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

163 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.