Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (25) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2015 11:03 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Sigmund05 said:
Lol at Slaine losing his political power by caging both princesses. I hope Lemrina falls in love with Crutheo's son and he helps both princesses escape. Mazurek will then take Asseylum to Inaho and Slaine will get jealous and fight on the front lines to kil Inaho.

Sadly, one of the ways to stop this war is to kill all the royal families with activation factors. When the Aldnoah power disappears and the earth federation accepts the people from Mars, peace can be obtained.

I got excited for a second there when the Earth Federation mentioned upgrades/supplies to the Deucalion. I was thinking they were able to make Aldnoah powered Kataphrakts and with the war going on for more than two years I believe they could make their own machines with their analysis of captured Mars Kataphrakts.

I hope this doesn't become a bad ending though with Inaho losing his humanity/mind and Asseylum taking care of him.

Honestly that wouldn't really classify as a bad end and more as a bitter sweet one

The thing is, neither inaho nor Aseylum deserve such shit to happen to them .

Slaine ruined their lives, not their own actions.
Mar 7, 2015 11:03 AM

Sep 2014
So really, with the spoilers information, introduction of a late character, and the way the plot appears to be headed, the real question is:

Will there be another season focusing on Slaine and Inaho? Or does it all end here, and then they use this as the base for series further down the line, hence the .ZERO naming?

Please God, I'd rather the latter than the former.
Mar 7, 2015 11:04 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

No he's not. AT least not intentionally unlike Lelouch who was aiming for it all along. It's sweet because I get to see a mad dog being put down.

Err...Lelouch spent most of the series doing what he did for his sister and only for his sister. He literally had a mental breakdown when Nunnally rejected what he was doing and almost drugged himself and raped Kallen for comfort (hilariously Slaine here in a similar scene just went 'lolplz I saw this coming'). Lelouch only started working for a 'better world' and put his sister second only during the last few episodes after defeating his parents in the Sword of Akasha.

If anything Slaine's the one who had his plan for way longer (or at least way more episodes) considering he was literally seen discussing the plan with Saazbaum at the start of season 2.

I know you're never have anything other than intense hatred for this fictional character but at least try to make yourself look less stupid?
MonadoRudraMar 7, 2015 11:08 AM
Mar 7, 2015 11:04 AM

Oct 2013
HidetoshiNakata said:
summary
development, history, complexity, all joke Slaine is a cheap version of

Do not know why Slaine is not the joke of the anime, a cheap copy of Bizon,

Slaine is the biggest dumbass on the planet. his stupidity knows no bounds.

Anyway. 2nd season just....screw this show. Slaine just puts me off the show big time. and just the direction it went in. like wtf? I hate this more than the 3nd half of Guilty Crown.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Mar 7, 2015 11:05 AM

May 2012
julyachan said:
KamiAlice said:

Why not? Is there a logical reason why it's not acceptable?

I think the problem is not the son.
Its like, why introduce a new character now?
It would be easier if Crutheo himself had been alive.

Why? Do books not introduce characters in the last chapters, do things not happen in the closing moments of books? Crutheo is dead, bringing him back now would be complete wtf, introducing his son however would not. Especially since he's coming from a planet with unknown amount of characters, and he has information from what it looks like, on slaines father.

I don't understand why people think that every character HAS to be introduced in the first few episodes, that's not how plot writing works.
It's the same complaint about the second princess in the mid point of the series, why wouldn't she be introduced there.
Mar 7, 2015 11:05 AM

May 2012
Kerozinn said:
lmao this show is reachign new lows ..

How so mister no elaboration to cheap complaints?
Mar 7, 2015 11:07 AM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

No he's not. AT least not intentionally unlike Lelouch who was aiming for it all along. It's sweet because I get to see a mad dog being put down.

Err...Lelouch spent most of the series doing what he did for his sister and only for his sister. He literally had a mental breakdown when Nunnally rejected what he was doing and almost drugged himself and raped Kallen for comfort (hilariously Slaine here in a similar scene just went 'lolplz I saw this coming'). Lelouch only started working for a 'better world' only during the last few episodes after defeating his parents in the Sword of Akasha.

If anything Slaine's the one who had a plan for way longer (or at least way more episodes) considering he was literally seen discussing the plan with Saazbaum at the start of season 2.

I know you're never have anything other than intense hatred for this fictional character but at least try to make yourself look less stupid?

YOu're ignoring that Slaine is clearly not out to become the focus of all hatred given that his mentality is there must be only one faction for there to be peace. That's where he's nothing like Lelouch. Also way to go still resorting to personal insults. You're on a roll today. Must be real frustrated with yourself and your rapidly crumbling credibility.
Mar 7, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2008
HidetoshiNakata said:
More User information of 4cham, leaked the information in this episode 21.

新派閥UFEIの政治指導者の同盟国であり、を使いたい力を打倒するために一緒に戦った、火星人と地球人のを使いたいのダウン取るために並んで戦った。

in English
New faction are allies of the political leaders of UFEI, and fought together to overthrow Slaine power, Martians and Earthlings fought side by side to take down Slaine.

Zero Slaine requiem.

The hero both Martians and Terrans deserve, but not the one they need right now, so they'll hunt him together. Because he can take it. Because he's not their hero. Because he's a silent emotionally compromised guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
CanopusMar 7, 2015 11:12 AM
Mar 7, 2015 11:09 AM
Sep 2014
HidetoshiNakata said:

in English
New faction are allies of the political leaders of UFEI, and fought together to overthrow Slaine power, Martians and Earthlings fought side by side to take down Slaine.

OK now I am confused. UFEI and the Martians teaming up to take down Slaine? I don't know how this will work out?
Mar 7, 2015 11:10 AM

May 2012
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

Err...Lelouch spent most of the series doing what he did for his sister and only for his sister. He literally had a mental breakdown when Nunnally rejected what he was doing and almost drugged himself and raped Kallen for comfort (hilariously Slaine here in a similar scene just went 'lolplz I saw this coming'). Lelouch only started working for a 'better world' and put his sister second only during the last few episodes after defeating his parents in the Sword of Akasha.

If anything Slaine's the one who had a plan for way longer (or at least way more episodes) considering he was literally seen discussing the plan with Saazbaum at the start of season 2.

I thought Lelouch's fall into insanity was after he accidently caused the massacre, i'm pretty sure that was the thing that was slowly eating away at him. Nunally was just the last straw.
Slaine hasn't caused anything he regretted, he still believes taking earth is right. He even said he'd commit genocide to do it. "either invade and assimilate, or eliminate the enemies"
of course his actions won't be the same as lelouch's, they haven't been from the start. Slaine isn't doing things for peace, he's doing it for his own reasoning.
Mar 7, 2015 11:11 AM

Jan 2015
Wtf, you can't just put princessess in custody like that. lmao
Mar 7, 2015 11:11 AM

Jul 2007
The way the episode ended it does seem they will prolong trainwreck for another season, with Aseylum and Inaho leading resistance(maybe Inaho having plotline to recuperate from the brian damage, etc) and Slaine being full on genocidal villain.

Or slaine gets put down like filthy dog he is and inaho and aseylum have to lead a resistance against something else

Then again we thought that with Valvrave and they ended up just offscreen-dealing with entirety of main badguys in half a minute in same episode they were introduced to take action.
leelee619 said:
HidetoshiNakata said:

in English

OK now I am confused. UFEI and the Martians teaming up to take down Slaine? I don't know how this will work out?

Most likely Princess gets out with someone's help.
Mar 7, 2015 11:12 AM

Apr 2008
Canopus said:
HidetoshiNakata said:

in English

Zero Slaine requiem.

The hero both Martians and Terrans deserve, but not the one they need right now, so they'll hunt him together. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. Because he's a silent emotionally compromised guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

So after insulting Lelouch you now insult Batman. Do Slaine lovers seek to besmirch everything that is good in fiction?
Mar 7, 2015 11:13 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

YOu're ignoring that Slaine is clearly not out to become the focus of all hatred given that his mentality is there must be only one faction for there to be peace. That's where he's nothing like Lelouch. Also way to go still resorting to personal insults. You're on a roll today. Must be real frustrated with yourself and your rapidly crumbling credibility.

You're an idiot. Kill every last one of the enemy isn't the only way to ensure there's only 1 faction. There's also unification and Slaine said much so himself, but unification isn't simple when the two factions involved are already hostile and at war, as Asseylum's attempt at trying to make peace has demonstrated.

I must feel real frustrated with embarrassing you every time I come here and post.
Mar 7, 2015 11:15 AM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

You're an idiot. Kill every last one of the enemy isn't the only way to ensure there's only 1 faction. There's also unification and Slaine said much so himself, but unification isn't simple when the two factions involved are already hostile and at war, as Asseylum's attempt at trying to make peace has demonstrated.

I must feel real frustrated with embarrassing every time I come here and post.

Asseylum didn't even get a chance to try since she was ASSASSINATED ON ARRIVAL. or her double was. So again. Nice try.
Mar 7, 2015 11:15 AM

Jul 2007
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

I must feel real frustrated with embarrassing you every time I come here and post.

Yeah no. IF there's a geass character similar to Slaine it would be Charles - an idiot who wants to take away free will to enforce "peace".
Mar 7, 2015 11:16 AM

May 2012
MonadoRudra said:
Darklight0303 said:

Invasion and assimilation means creating one faction. It does not mean 2 factions working together, it means eliminating one and the survivors join you or you wipe them out completely.
There is no unification, this is conquest. It isn't the creation of the UN, or the League of nations, it is how it happened with Rome's conquest of smaller states and making them part of the empire. They became one empire, not multiple countries.
Mar 7, 2015 11:16 AM

Apr 2008
Gotta say I loved that Lemrina actually cooperated with Asseylum and filled her in on what her rabid dog has been doing while she was sleeping.
Mar 7, 2015 11:17 AM

Mar 2011
I am not sure how someone can still consider Slaine a "hero". There is zero moral ambiguity in this war. The show has already made pretty clear that Slaine is the main villain.
Mar 7, 2015 11:18 AM

Jul 2010
Shit, Asseylum should have just shot Slaine.
yeo
Mar 7, 2015 11:22 AM

Nov 2012
When is wheelchair bitch going to die,just seeing her pisses me off.

Asseylum turns gun on Slaine,Slaine turns gun on Asseylum and put her & other under custody.

That one guy that was released by Inaho a few episodes back going to meet Slaine.
Mar 7, 2015 11:23 AM
Mar 2014
Too bad Asseylum didn't shoot Slaine. (How the fuck does he have the power btw to arrest the 2 princesses? Or did everyone, not only the the majority of the counts, become loyal to 'Let's kill the royalty'?)

I missed btw that discussion re Aldnoah's course - does someone have a link to that 'leak' or whatever it was?
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Mar 7, 2015 11:25 AM

Oct 2014
Arghhh Slaine!

Mar 7, 2015 11:26 AM
Sep 2013
Oh how the last opening scene with the princess holding the gun I knew she was pointing that at Slaine. Can't belive Slaine had them locked away that messed up. Seems like Inaho eye is doomed.
Mar 7, 2015 11:26 AM

May 2012
BenMS said:
Too bad Asseylum didn't shoot Slaine. (How the fuck does he have the power btw to arrest the 2 princesses? Or did everyone, not only the the majority of the counts, become loyal to 'Let's kill the royalty'?)

I missed btw that discussion re Aldnoah's course - does someone have a link to that 'leak' or whatever it was?

Lemrina disguised as princess said "Let his words be as my own" or something like that, so he has no more reason to show her to the counts. They will listen to him believing its her will.
The people with him in the base were sausbamms people, so they didn't care about the princess in the first place. They tried to assassinate her.
Mar 7, 2015 11:27 AM
Feb 2015
KamiAlice said:

Invasion and assimilation means creating one faction. It does not mean 2 factions working together, it means eliminating one and the survivors join you or you wipe them out completely.
There is no unification, this is conquest. It isn't the creation of the UN, or the League of nations, it is Romes conquest of smaller states and making them part of the empire. They became one empire, not multiple countries.

Slaine's goal is unification to stop conflict for good but given the two factions he wants to unify is already hostile and at war there's no way to unify them without some sort of conflict. Like he said if he simply stopped the war (and if he did that chances are other Counts would rebel against him), the chances are someone else would start it again. The 37 counts didn't just orbit around Earth for 15 years because they like the scenery of space. They wanted war and they were literally waiting for the best moment to pounce.

It's the same sort of reason why Lelouch started a war after the Black Knights betrayed him, even though Britannia and the Black Knights agreed to a ceasefire and the world was technically at peace.
Mar 7, 2015 11:28 AM
Jul 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:
No idea why some people think Slaine is really mental and delusional. He knew from the very beginning.

He is mental and delusional. All conflict will end once there's only one person standing. That's not the mentality of a sane person. That's the mentality of a dictator and a person who has no problem conducting genocide for his so called "New World"
That doesn't make him insane it is a war. That is perfectly sane for someone in his position during war time.
Mar 7, 2015 11:29 AM

Sep 2012
FUCKING SLAINE.

They made a very good job at making the antagonist unlikeable.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 7, 2015 11:31 AM
Mar 2014
KamiAlice said:
BenMS said:

Lemrina disguised as princess said "Let his words be as my own" or something like that, so he has no more reason to show her to the counts. They will listen to him believing its her will.
The people with him in the base were sausbamms people, so they didn't care about the princess in the first place. They tried to assassinate her.

Thanks, I had entirely forgotten about that what Lemrina had said...

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Mar 7, 2015 11:32 AM

Jul 2014
Wow, I think we have finally lost the writer. Everything is so random.

Btw, please, remind me, wasnt' Lemrina on the Lunar base, while Asseylum was kept on the castle?

Other than that:
Inaho has a lot of terribly advanced software. A program that analyses movement patterns of a person based on a very limited amount of data is a huge advantage. This can't be a unique program of Inaho, right? It is so useful that it must be copied and so advancedthat it must have prototypes. As well as slaving all kats to one command flawlessly is terribly useful and advanced. The interesting moment is that despite versians supposed technical superiority they are fallen by one hit, while their rounds can't kill one kat no matter what.
As a result it seems that terrans are superior technically - their kats are as sturdy and agile and able to withstand the same conditions, despite the statements at the beginning of the first season. Their guns are vastly superior. And they have better software and cybertech.
The versians don't have any computing capabilities, dspite boasting holographic interfaces in their castles, for example. Nor do they use their castles' support or planes.
I dunno, why Earth is said to be in a disadvantage.

I wonder if Asseylum cares about her people at all or knows anything about politics. She is unfit to rule.
Though Slaine's wish to create an ideal state with his perfect princess at head is moronic as well.
In short, nobody has become better, the writer especially so.

It's unclear why Lemrina would open up to her life-long rival. Does she have no mbition now as well?

Count Cruhteo's son... O_o I don't even. Why now?
Mar 7, 2015 11:33 AM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
Darklight0303 said:

He is mental and delusional. All conflict will end once there's only one person standing. That's not the mentality of a sane person. That's the mentality of a dictator and a person who has no problem conducting genocide for his so called "New World"
That doesn't make him insane it is a war. That is perfectly sane for someone in his position during war time.

What even....No that's nothing like it. Holy hell you people will defend this madness till he's actually dead aren't you?
Mar 7, 2015 11:35 AM
Sep 2014
deadoptimist said:

Btw, please, remind me, wasnt' Lemrina on the Lunar base, while Asseylum was kept on the castle?

Other than that:
Inaho has a lot of terribly advanced software. A program that analyses movement patterns of a person based on a very limited amount of data is a huge advantage. This can't be a unique program of Inaho, right? It is so useful that it must be copied and so advancedthat it must have prototypes. As well as slaving all kats to one command flawlessly is terribly useful and advanced. The interesting moment is that despite versians supposed technical superiority they are fallen by one hit, while their rounds can't kill one kat no matter what.
As a result it seems that terrans are superior technically - their kats are as sturdy and agile and able to withstand the same conditions, despite the statements at the beginning of the first season. Their guns are vastly superior. And they have better software and cybertech.
The versians don't have any computing capabilities, dspite boasting holographic interfaces in their castles, for example. Nor do they use their castles' support or planes.

I wonder if Asseylum cares about her people at all or knows anything about politics. She is unfit to rule.
Though Slaine's wish to create an ideal state with his perfect princess at head is moronic as well.

It's unclear why Lemrina would open up to her life-long rival. Does she have no mbition now as well?

I think I know where Vince Rusoo is now. Replacing Urobutcher.
Mar 7, 2015 11:36 AM
Mar 2015
MonadoRudra said:
KamiAlice said:

There is no unification, this is conquest. It isn't the creation of the UN, or the League of nations, it is Romes conquest of smaller states and making them part of the empire. They became one empire, not multiple countries.

Slaine's goal is unification to stop conflict for good but given the two factions he wants to unify is already hostile and at war there's no way to unify them without some sort of conflict. Like he said if he simply stopped the war (and if he did that chances are other Counts would rebel against him), the chances are someone else would start it again. The 37 counts didn't just orbit around Earth for 15 years because they like the scenery of space. They wanted war and they were literally waiting for the best moment to pounce.

It's the same sort of reason why Lelouch started a war after the Black Knights betrayed him, even though Britannia and the Black Knights agreed to a ceasefire and the world was technically at peace.

Stop quote Lelouch, is an insult to your character be compared with Slaine.
What Slaine want to do is a world of indifference without dreams, created through their mental disorders. The Slaine motivations are the same as Lelouch's father, Charles Zi Britannia.

The comparison that you do with Lelouch, is just FanFiction, and an act of desperation to justify Slaine.
Mar 7, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2014
leelee619 said:
I think I know where Vince Rusoo is now. Replacing Urobutcher.

Sorry, I don't get it. >< I am not familiar with the implications.
Mar 7, 2015 11:37 AM

May 2012
MonadoRudra said:
KamiAlice said:

The knights couldn't get back to mars for the majority of that time, it was only until recently that they were able to travel long distances. The hypergate on the moon was destroyed, that's why they were stuck there.
There is no indication that all 37 counts are at the moon, there is no indication that all 37 counts want war. There is however indication that some of the counts don't wan't war, as we have seen, and that some are just following orders. While others are war hungry, just like in every kind of military unit.
There was indication that a peace treaty WAS an option with the whole princess going to earth thing. If it wasn't for the assassination attempt, then the war would not have taken place.

Slaines approach would only be temporary anyway. Rebel groups are bound to arise in his "new world" meaning he will always be in conflict.
Mar 7, 2015 11:38 AM

Jan 2011
Ok, both princesses confirmed chickens. Way to go OP!
Oh, wait...
Score down to 4/10. Seeing as no show ever managed to get to less than 3/10 in my list and me not droping it, this still has ways to go :D
Mar 7, 2015 11:38 AM
Jul 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:

What even....No that's nothing like it. Holy hell you people will defend this madness till he's actually dead aren't you?
I will honestly defend it because it's a war and it's not like I'm a Slaine fanboy but I actually agree with Slaine. It's not like he actually started the war he just rose in power and decided to make use of the war. I also really like Inaho but everything is too easy for him it's no struggle at all. While with Slaine they actually develop the character his morals aren't exactly the best but he is absolutely correct. War was unavoidable to begin with.
Mar 7, 2015 11:40 AM

Jan 2011
How many counts have been killed so far?
Mar 7, 2015 11:41 AM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
Darklight0303 said:

I will honestly defend it because it's a war and it's not like I'm a Slaine fanboy but I actually agree with Slaine. It's not like he actually started the war he just rose in power and decided to make use of the war. I also really like Inaho but everything is too easy for him it's no struggle at all. While with Slaine they actually develop the character his morals aren't exactly the best but he is absolutely correct. War was unavoidable to begin with.

War became unavoidable the moment Sazbaum tried to kill Asseylum. Since she was killed on arrival we had no chance to see how her attempts would have developed. And he sided with the person that started that war. So once again he is not absolutely correct.
Mar 7, 2015 11:42 AM
Feb 2015
[quote=KamiAlice]
MonadoRudra said:

The knights couldn't get back to mars for the majority of that time, it was only until recently that they were able to travel long distances. The hypergate on the moon was destroyed, that's why they were stuck there.
There is no indication that all 37 counts are at the moon, there is no indication that all 37 counts want war. There is however indication that some of the counts don't wan't war, as we have seen, and that some are just following orders. While others are war hungry, just like in every kind of military unit.
There was indication that a peace treaty WAS an option with the whole princess going to earth thing. If it wasn't for the assassination attempt, then the war would not have taken place.

Slaines approach would only be temporary anyway. Rebel groups are bound to arise in his "new world" meaning he will always be in conflict.

Err lolno.

They could ALWAYS travel from Mars to Earth without the hypergate lmao. How do you think Slaine and his father landed on Mars and then back to Cruhteo's castle again or how do you think Asseylum got to Cruhteo's castle from Mars when she lived on Mars most of her life?

Jan 2015
xShigarakix said:
lmao

Inaho mindcontrols all the kats and kills all the clones

Is there anything he can't do?

Next Power:

Control all girls to become part of his internati-oonnnaaall hareeemm!!

LOL, seriously though, I couldn't believe it. I was just laughing from the BS they pulled, those 3 counts were so cool too and they died so lame .-.
Mar 2014
deadoptimist said:

Other than that:

- Inaho's software, while the basis is already relative unique (they designed it for military-grade eyes that software), and he further enhanced it and retrofitted a few better yet older lines of code.
And while it seems absurd that they can't really damage Inaho, he often gets the drop on them when he also had the time to plan ahead. In the previous episode it became clear he can be defeated by the potentially superior kats of the Martians, but the drivers of those Kats are often too arrogant to see the potential problems ahead.
The previous episode, they were sharp, focused and were working together. This episode, they were their usual self - arrogant and laid-back, sure of their victory. While that combo was nicely thought out, they then screwed up by realizing their potential weakness too late. (BTW, why there's no Landing Castle as support mystifies me - the UFE plane would've been shot out of the air, thus making the battle way more difficult)
Also, they kill plenty of Earth Kats - yet those are never the bigger characters... Plotarmour works best.
- Asseylum cares, but she's also bound by her upbringing - which, IMHO, is shitty at best when it comes to caring for your subjects. Which why in RL most monarchies have become symbolic figureheads instead of de facto head of states after people have rebelled a couple thousand times in history.
- Lemrina both admires Asseylum as well as envies/hates her. Asseylum has the situation (before the war) Lemrina never had a chance of.
- Count Crutheo's son... I dunno what to think about him. We'll see...

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)

Apr 2008
AlexGK said:

Lets see sword guy, Femieanne, Cruhteo, Sazbaum, Ice guy, Marlycian, laser guy and the three that died this ep
Mar 7, 2015 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
Darklight0303 said:
Canopus said:

Zero Slaine requiem.

The hero both Martians and Terrans deserve, but not the one they need right now, so they'll hunt him together. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. Because he's a silent emotionally compromised guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

So after insulting Lelouch you now insult Batman. Do Slaine lovers seek to besmirch everything that is good in fiction?

I know you have been on a weird "quest" ever since this nepalese cartoon started, but anyway. Slaine is not actually a bad character (as a character) because he does bad things, that's an extremely dumb way to appreciate fiction. Such a controversial character can only be a good thing and if everyone of your posts are referring to Slaine, as a person, I guess that's... eh, funny.

I think almost every person who happens to empathise with Slaine, are aware of his judgment and character flaws, which just so happens to enrich him. It's a very young man with a past full of trouble who suddenly finds himself in a position of power where he has the chance to accomplish his goals, whatever they may be, and yeah, has made plenty of mistakes. Personally I think he just wants to honor his father's wishes and dreams. He's the favorite character of the staff if I remember correctly, so it's obvious he's going the anti-hero path all the way. People like those characters, you seem to like Lulu for example.

What about Inaho? Uh, he's okay I guess.
Mar 7, 2015 11:45 AM
Jul 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:

War became unavoidable the moment Sazbaum tried to kill Asseylum. Since she was killed on arrival we had no chance to see how her attempts would have developed. And he sided with the person that started that war. So once again he is not absolutely correct.
But he is absolutely correct. He is using his power to make the world better by becoming the villain though I feel he wants to take Inaho with him.
Mar 7, 2015 11:45 AM
Jan 2015
KamiAlice said:
HybridMBL said:
-Cruthteo had a son

Sure
Fuck it

What's next?

Why not? Is there a logical reason why it's not acceptable?

Cuz they literally asspull him into existance?
Mar 7, 2015 11:46 AM

Mar 2011
AlexGK said:

Crutheo, Femianne, Saazbaum, Selnakis, Zebrin, Orga and Rafia.
Mar 7, 2015 11:47 AM

Apr 2008
Canopus said:
Darklight0303 said:

I know you have been on a weird "quest" ever since this nepalese cartoon started, but anyway. Slaine is not actually a bad character (as a character) because he does bad things, that's an extremely dumb way to appreciate fiction. Such a controversial character can only be a good thing and if everyone of your posts are referring to Slaine, as a person, I guess that's... eh, funny.

I think almost every person who happens to empathise with Slaine, are aware of his judgment and character flaws, which just so happens to enrich him. It's a very young man with a past full of trouble who suddenly finds himself in a position of power where he has the chance to accomplish his goals, whatever they may be, and yeah, has made plenty of mistakes. Personally I think he just wants to honor his father's wishes and dreams. He's the favorite character of the staff if I remember correctly, so it's obvious he's going the anti-hero path all the way. People like those characters, you seem to like Lulu for example.

What about Inaho? Uh, he's okay I guess.

....and this is what we call fanfiction. Honor his father's wishes? Where the hell did you even pull that out from?
Mar 7, 2015 11:48 AM

May 2012
deadoptimist said:

Inaho has a lot of terribly advanced software. A program that analyses movement patterns of a person based on a very limited amount of data is a huge advantage. This can't be a unique program of Inaho, right? It is so useful that it must be copied and so advancedthat it must have prototypes. As well as slaving all kats to one command flawlessly is terribly useful and advanced.

What good is mass producing computers when the population doesn't know how to use it. Also are you saying people should willingly replace there eyes, or should they be forced to do it?
Inaho is an exception because he already lost his eye, are you going to say it's alright for the military to experiment on it's perfectly healthy soldiers?

The interesting moment is that despite versians supposed technical superiority they are fallen by one hit, while their rounds can't kill one kat no matter what.

Shot like 100 times and they didn't go down, you only pay attention to one of those hits. -_- seriously wth
I mean t
he invisible
chick had to be shot a bunch of times before she finally went down.

Because a faction away from the mainland, with limited resources, has access to all that right?

Surprise, and unexpected attack. The earth forces no longer are at a disadvantage, this was stated a few episodes back.

She's not the ruler o.O her grandfather is. She's just a political figure.

yea yea sure whatever, your seriously grasping at straws, all that have been pretty much debunked a long time ago.

She's already shown she does care about her and admire her.

Why not? Is there a logical reason why Cruhteo can't have a son, and why he can't be introduced now?
Mar 7, 2015 11:48 AM

Jan 2015
Hate me more for this, but I love Slaine more so because of this episode.

"It's irrevelant if they don't understand it, we will continue the plan" - Something Like that

Ohhh, that means Slaine won't be hold back by love anymore like what 95% villains do, Slaine for President bruh!

I started to like Inaho but this completely ruined it, control all kats? Come on really? Seriously? Did the writers run out of ideas now? The fight was so BS, the OST was amazing, plan was nice, but its ... so fucking BS I was laughing the whole time.

And ho hey, they showed the bad side of using it too much, meh probably won't affect anything anyways. And for killing those three counts, which i loved .-.
I hate you even more now Inahoo... e .-.

4.5/5
Pages (25) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.