Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (25) « First ... « 23 24 [25]
Jul 1, 2015 10:09 AM

Apr 2008
Haruka-SD said:
Tokoya said:
Idek how I should feel about this lol

This show is getting worse and worse with each episode holy crap. Also the fuck is this?^

I'd rather have a SoL series with only the martians than this tbh

PLS KILL OF INAHO

Not happening
Jul 5, 2015 8:27 AM
May 2008
Darklight0303 said:
Haruka-SD said:

This show is getting worse and worse with each episode holy crap. Also the fuck is this?^

I'd rather have a SoL series with only the martians than this tbh

PLS KILL OF INAHO

Not happening

I figured
Jul 6, 2015 1:00 PM

Aug 2012
To make peace with earth, you should marry an Earthling , IDIOT!!What a farce this anime has become
Oct 28, 2015 8:43 AM

Feb 2008
Sparteh said:
bastek66 said:
Terrible, terrible, terrible. Why are we still watching this shit?

Because OST?

Literally the only reason I'm still watching this bullcrap.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Dec 16, 2015 4:48 AM

Apr 2012
no one on that ship know how 2 shoot
Dec 19, 2015 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
Monad said:
Damn it Asseylum, you got a gun, use it for fucks sakes. Don't let the guy just arrogantly walk and take it from you.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 25, 2015 1:13 AM

Dec 2012
Damn. Slaine was about to get Slained by the sisters hime, but he said nope, you're getting Slained.

Opening 1 makes sense now. lol

Inaho's god eye is at its limit now after that victory.

Cruhteo had a son? WTF! Why introduce him now?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 21, 2016 10:02 AM

Nov 2015

GOOD: Princess Asselyum plot twist and more Slanie development towards his inevitable fall.
BAD: Inaho once agains shows that he is god and solves everything with his OP eye that optimizes itself and enhances his brain or something...

PD: It really must have been sad for Asselyum to see that Slaine is not the same person she remembers...
The antagonization of Slaine is more than obvious.
HumbertoZeroAug 21, 2016 10:12 AM
Dec 22, 2016 4:23 PM

Sep 2015
Yasss Inaho is so smart, they took out 3 VERS!

Dam Count Cruhteo's son :0
I wonder how he feels about Slaine piloting his dad's former Ver, "Tharsis"
Apr 7, 2018 9:48 PM

Aug 2017
Meh, another generic battle with Inaho doing being God. Boring as fuck. 0/10. Slaine put Asseylum, Eddelrittuo and Lemrina under house arrest. Asseylum is still useless. Slaine's plan is bad HAHAHA. Count Cruhteo's son lol. 2/5
NurguburuApr 7, 2018 9:56 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 10, 2018 5:24 AM

May 2016
Seriously the first season was rather enjoyable but this season is a complete disaster... Probably will drop my raiting 4 from 5..
Mar 13, 2020 4:40 PM

Feb 2018
Nice fighting and also good episode.
Jun 12, 2020 2:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Goddamned Slaine really changed after received the great power of Aldnoah. Its still predicted for me, with the way this show come from the very first beginning. Ofc he will act as a villain. But, with this episode, now, i can't believe myself that know i officially really hate the changed of his characterization. Blessed his soul. So much people now grew more hate on him, lol.

With Inaho? Always unbreakable af. I don't wanna talk about him. Just usual emotionless Shounen with so much intelligent. Even i just dont care about his explanations. He surely won that battle why put so much effort to realize that? Lmao. Unfortunately, look like his eyes had a limit, can he survived til the last end?

The drama here was better than the battle itself. Such a shame for the great show like a season 1. Unfortunately, no good thing last forever. Ofc thats happen on this series. Really bad....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 2020 8:37 PM

Aug 2018
My heart jumped when princess lemrina pointed the gun at princess Asseylum

Aug 29, 2021 8:23 PM

Mar 2016
Alright, this battle to take down 3 elite kataphrakts is probably the most proficient one by far, the squad members are all coordinated and nobody is being incompetent as they usually are, it's wholly a step up from the pathetic state they were in before, see, let Inaho into the war room and let him lead the strategy and here you got an excellent victory awaiting to be claimed.

On the other side, Slaine is not having a good time, not at all. He just got his ass double outsmarted by both of the princesses and unknowingly showed his true colors in front of Asseylum herself. He brought this upon himself, that dumbass. I've pointed out his fatal blunders in the previous ep and it leads up to this moment. Still, the two princesses themselves are no more than figureheads, them threatening Slaine is like a president urging his war general to stop.
Jul 25, 2023 5:16 AM

Feb 2019
I hope the Deucalion's next operation is a strike at the moon base to take down that bastard Slaine.
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Dec 2022
The trick Asseylum and her sister pulled there was employed wonderfully. Unfortunately, Asseylum didn't have the guts to shoot Slaine, and forgot that she was just a figurehead anyway, meaning her authority didn't count for much when the military arm of the Vers Empire only follows Slaine.

For a second I thought Lemrina was really going to shoot Asseylum, but I suppose having her "die" four (or three, if you don't count the double) times would be a bit too ridiculous.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (25) « First ... « 23 24 [25]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.