Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2015 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, this episode shows Sakamachi going head to head against Midosuji. This rivalry seems a bit strange although still intense.

I just love how the guy screams out HIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

And also, I thought the episode told a good story with Sakamachi's character building on the road. Definitely met my expectations anyways. Oh and Midosuji going all psycho again lol
Feb 23, 2015 11:06 AM

Jul 2010
Onoda making it back despite falling off track. He really is like a princess that never lets go xD

Catching up to the aces already. Imaizumi awakening Onoda's will to win for himself, looking forward to this hidden potential Onoda has.

Midousuji with that eating habit and head tilting! The name exchanges with Imaizumi was quite enjoyable. That composure Imaizumi is showing is really bringing Midousuji out!

Midousuji is a too good of an all-rounder :O
Feb 23, 2015 11:08 AM

May 2013
Midousuji really is gross. Good thing Imaizumi is able to get in front of him every time Midousuji tries to pass him.
Feb 23, 2015 11:29 AM

Feb 2015
God this was intense like yoooo (even though I accidentally spoiled the interhigh results for myself a few weeks ago, so now it is a little less tense for me)
Imaizumi was great in the ep, finally overcoming Midousuji (KIMOISUJI!!!), and Midousuji was gross.
The only issue was the SEVERE lack of Makishima in that ep like *deep sigh* I know the focus is on the front pack but stillll... like last week gave him a decent amount of screentime with his little monologue ;-;
Feb 23, 2015 11:50 AM

Apr 2014
Pregnant!Midousuji AKA best scene yet.
Feb 23, 2015 11:55 AM

Feb 2014
Midousuji = Zombie?

Well, they've caught up to the aces. Even Onoda when he rode off track.

LOL, Midousuji's face when Manami wanted to shake hands on a good race.

Imaizumi holding his ground against Midousuji; even calling him Grossuji.
Hakone is well aware about Onoda's will to protect Imaizumi.

Took me a bit to figure out what game they were playing during the post credits.
So ironic with Fukutomi's last word.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Feb 23, 2015 11:57 AM
Jan 2013
If they lose after this it will be even more depressing than last two episodes of Ace of Diamond.
Feb 23, 2015 12:12 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Onoda's stamina is definitely infinite! Running off the course in such an intense moment just to be able to catch up once again was an amazing scene! Although, I really wish he'd already sing his famous "Hime Hime" song. >.<

Dat tongue movement though.. Midousuji probably turned on a lot of people with that. XD

Since when Imaizumi became this badass!? Loved how quickly he countered Midousuji's sudden advancement and called him Kimoisuji! I think he's indeed acting like Kimoizumi in a way now. XD

Midousuji's eating scene was too hilarious! So gross, yet so epic! Too much SHAFTing going on with each of his neck movements. Did he just look pregnant for a second there? XD

Great episode! Shiritori game in the Omake was pretty funny too! That moment when Fukutomi realized he just busted himself. XD

Feb 23, 2015 12:38 PM

Jul 2010
Wake me up when they reach the finish line. This is just boring with all that monologue.
yeo
Feb 23, 2015 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
HIMEEEEEEEE

KIMOIZUMIIIII

KIMOSUJIIIIII

Yay more flashbacks this episode lol

Imaizumi's totally different now 0.0

We got the Midousujii faces again lol. And he ate so much wtf lol.

Fukutomi realised what he is in the omake lol.

Shaniyaz said:
Dat tongue movement though.. Midousuji probably turned on a lot of people with that. XD

Since when Imaizumi became this badass!? Loved how quickly he countered Midousuji's sudden advancement and called him Kimoisuji! I think he's indeed acting like Kimoizumi in a way now. XD

Midousuji's eating scene was too hilarious! So gross, yet so epic! Too much SHAFTing going on with each of his neck movements. Did he just look pregnant for a second there? XD

Great episode! Shiritori game in the Omake was pretty funny too! That moment when Fukutomi realized he just busted himself. XD
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Feb 23, 2015 1:02 PM

Aug 2010
Holy Shit!! Midosuji got pregnant O_o XD

Anyway friggin EPIC episode!!!

Onoda's catching up was just so cool!! Midosuji keeps getting hit from the back from where he's not expecting it lol...Dat Onoda drift doe. Good job keeping up after the out of track slide there.

How the hell did Imaizumi become this BA though O_o!! He's owning Midosuji like nothing XD The way he just passed Midosuji after being passed in an insant asking him "Where do u think ur going" DAMN!! BOSS!! It's reminding of me when Goku first became SS and owned Frieza no matter what he tried lol XD...Dat "Kimousuji" comeback was friggin HILARIOUS XD I LMAO'd!! BURN LOLOLOL

And now Onoda has the goal of winning set in mind. Can't wait to see the result >.< HYPE
Feb 23, 2015 1:36 PM

Sep 2010
This was a great episode.

I love this Imaizumi epicness here.

Still after finishing the episode I updated my MAL and remembered that there are only 5 episode left...

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

There is a lot to look forward in those 5 episodes though
Although... was it 6 kilometres left or so... so it will be one kilometer for each ep? (But in twenty minutes one can ride much more than that... who cares :)

Anyway even though it probably wont be that

I want Onoda to be the first at finishing line which he will achieve with overpowerness of HIME!

Ending of dreams :)
Feb 23, 2015 3:07 PM

Mar 2012
Amazing episode as always. Loved it.

I can see Onoda taking the win here =) Onoda would be an amazing ace, he can sprint in straight road like crazy, as well as climb.

eso18 said:
Still after finishing the episode I updated my MAL and remembered that there are only 5 episode left...

I know how you feel bro :/
Feb 23, 2015 3:10 PM

Feb 2015
^ I triple that feel

I need to rewatch some of my fave eps of both series before the finale ;-; (namely episode 29 and episode 10 of s1)
Feb 23, 2015 4:38 PM

Jan 2011
Can't wait for Onoda to destroy Midousuji.

End card changed.
Feb 23, 2015 5:33 PM

Apr 2014
I love this show. I love this show, I love this show, I love this show.

Chirp, chirp.
Feb 23, 2015 7:09 PM

Sep 2013
Imaizumi's character development, He's not bothered by midousouji at all anymore (he actually called him gross O.O ) and he's also not letting him go anywhere.

Feb 23, 2015 8:15 PM

Aug 2012
I'm done speculating at this point lol. I'm not even gonna be mad if Onoda wins...I think. Dude's just so gritty. Hell I'm finding myself rooting for Kimosuji. I burst into laughter at at least three of his reactions this episode.

I just don't wanna see Hakone win, even if its Manami, but I have a bad feeling about that.

That end card change, as nice as it was, I think they did it to confirm what we thought might be nip was indeed just handlebar :/
Feb 23, 2015 8:40 PM

Jan 2013
I have fear that an illegal tactic will be used causing a crash.
Intense ending.
Feb 23, 2015 9:10 PM

Nov 2014
When did Imaizumi get so cool omg? And, what's up with Midousuji's flappy tongue like every episode with Midousuji has some weird close up of his tongue flying around... Manami's a really interesting guy, and I'm glad he's getting more screen time :D Haha Midousuji and Imaizumi are kind of pretty juvenile, like the names they call each other XD omg Grossmaizumi and Grosssuji and Chripmaizumi?!!? What even... :3 Is the Inter-high ending next episode? I sort of feel like it'll be 2 more episodes (maybe 3)...
Feb 24, 2015 3:08 AM

Sep 2013
Is it just me that thinks Onoda and Imaizumi are portrayed like gods in this anime even though they are simply first years? Their ability to catch up from behind and evolve are limitless.... The three person race between Onoda, Manami and Midousuji seemed short lived though. I really want to see Imaizumi beat Midousuji because Midousuji really gives me the creeps... ~__~ll
Feb 24, 2015 3:08 AM

Nov 2014
All I can think of about this episode is Mido's...belly...pregnant...(PULL HAIR AND RUN INTO A WALL!!!!)
Ironic as always, calling others gross while he's the grossiest.. (I wonder if he does that at home? Won't his younger sister/cousin be scared? She should be in middle school by now..i think)
b1GZZ said:
Amazing episode as always. Loved it.

I can see Onoda taking the win here =) Onoda would be an amazing ace, he can sprint in straight road like crazy, as well as climb.

eso18 said:

I know how you feel bro :/

don't worry, amazing anime like this always gets a 3rd season xD
Feb 24, 2015 10:03 AM

Jul 2011
Oh my god, just how godlike are these freakin first years going to be? It's getting more and more annoying. So freakin cliche.
Feb 24, 2015 10:30 AM
Nov 2009
Imaizumi is in the zone
Feb 24, 2015 12:51 PM

Oct 2011
Come on Hime Hime

Imaizumi called Midouji Grroosuji OMG
Feb 24, 2015 2:15 PM
Oct 2014
CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP

Midousuji cracks me up every time but that's why we like him xD
And how did Imaizumi get so cool?
Feb 24, 2015 2:28 PM

Feb 2015
I'm so glad Imaizumi is finally shining, he was my favourite character until a certain green haired spider took became my fave around episode 10. Like, I am glad he is finally fufilling the ace role he wants and is facing up against Midousuji, which is what he went on about at the start of the show.
Feb 24, 2015 8:06 PM

Oct 2014
Midousuji just went full on psychopath in this episode. It was hilarious. Haha His facial expressions have been getting more and more exaggerated with each episode.

Omake was good, but I don't think that it was one that would translate very well for those who don't speak Japanese.
Feb 24, 2015 10:53 PM

Jul 2014
THAT END CREDIT HAHAHAHAHAHA
How do I signature?
Feb 25, 2015 12:18 AM

Feb 2015
MegaShadowFist said:
Midousuji just went full on psychopath in this episode. It was hilarious. Haha His facial expressions have been getting more and more exaggerated with each episode.

Omake was good, but I don't think that it was one that would translate very well for those who don't speak Japanese.

I don't think any omake can top the midousuji's pubes one now tbh as that was just 'wtf'
Feb 25, 2015 1:52 AM

Oct 2008
Kimoizumi & Kimoisuji haha EPIC name callings!
Maybe Imaizumi is setting-up Onoda for the final spurt of win in the race by stopping Midousuji.
And the problems will be Fukutomi & Manami from Team Hakone, as well as on their side, Manami said to Fukutomi that Onoda Sakamichi is a threat!
Manami made Fukutomi like a fool on that omake/outro.

Feb 25, 2015 5:59 AM

Mar 2011
This is getting so good i'm legit too into every episode lately. It's almost ending tho and I'm gonna miss this. :( Any signs of third season?
Feb 25, 2015 6:36 PM

Oct 2014
PhantomL said:
MegaShadowFist said:

I don't think any omake can top the midousuji's pubes one now tbh as that was just 'wtf'

That was a good one. XD But I think my favorite so far would have to be when Midousuji ate the watermelon. It was just so....disturbing.
Feb 25, 2015 8:14 PM

Jul 2010
Imaizumi was freaking badass, I think I fell in love with him.
And I don't really think it's a cheap power up, it sounds pretty legit to me.

This new season is being 9-10/10 for me atm. Got goosebumps every episode.
Feb 25, 2015 11:06 PM

Feb 2015
MegaShadowFist said:
PhantomL said:

That was a good one. XD But I think my favorite so far would have to be when Midousuji ate the watermelon. It was just so....disturbing.

oh yes, that was messed up
my faves are probably the pubes one, BANG, the one when they are in the bath singing 'hime hime' and the Makishima Ramsey one (which is what I call the one where Makishima has his own cooking show)
Feb 27, 2015 4:10 AM
Jul 2018
God Midosuji just keeps getting creepier and creepier.
Feb 27, 2015 4:26 PM

Mar 2012
Shaft characters wish they could head tilt like Midousuji.
Feb 28, 2015 10:14 PM

Oct 2013
Well a Manami vs Onoda seems apparent.
Mar 26, 2015 6:21 AM

Apr 2012
Imaizumi has come along way in terms of maturity I think, he's not going to let Midousuji get under his skin this time.

I wish I understood the ending omake haha
on my way to steal yo girl
Mar 29, 2015 12:22 PM
Oct 2011
Ending was game about what sylablle you end, opponent must start in first word.
Hope to Hakone or Sohoku get first place.
Apr 5, 2015 2:10 AM

Jun 2011
This isn't even about cycling anymore, just transform Midousuji into butterfly Kimoisuji already.

Terrible development for Imaizumi, he just suddenly changed without any transition. Bleh.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 19, 2015 1:34 PM

Nov 2009
It's like Imaizumi is reborn, so cool and so mature. More of an adult and ace than any of the 3rd years. Also, his "Kimosuji"XD
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
May 15, 2015 3:02 PM

Nov 2014
CG said:
It's like Imaizumi is reborn, so cool and so mature. More of an adult and ace than any of the 3rd years. Also, his "Kimosuji"XD

I'd hate if anyone except Imaizumi won. I feel that won't happen tho :(
Becoming this cool under tense race is AWESOME :D
Oct 13, 2015 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
Kimousuji. He's not the old Imaizumi any longer and wow he become cooler.
Jan 21, 2016 11:56 PM

Dec 2009
ToG25thBaam said:

Terrible development for Imaizumi, he just suddenly changed without any transition. Bleh.
I felt like this too. Imaizumi really was a different person in this episode and even though he was becoming more serious and confident in the previous episodes it seemed like too big a difference. Although he faced Midousuji before I don't think he really had enough time to come to terms with everything he had against him, I felt as though there should have been a bit more conflict there. Had to be proud when he called him Kimousuji though!
Apr 30, 2016 2:01 PM
Dec 2014
Imaizumi in the zone. Grossuji hitting food like its steroids lol come on now
May 6, 2016 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
And the creepiest character award goes to Midousuji. Oh wait, he already won that...let's see, the most batshit psycho insane wackadoodle--basically that was just WOW. As for Imaizumi, he really seems like he's evolved to this ultra composed transcendent state of mind.
Oct 21, 2016 11:43 PM

Feb 2012
How to be great biker:
Ride as fast as you can and have your tongue out while bobbing your head side to side and yelling gross gross gross. You too can be a motivation to many.
Nov 10, 2016 5:38 PM

Sep 2015
Looks like Mido got TRIGGERED
Apr 3, 2017 3:50 AM

Jul 2014
Midousuji should really quit telling people that they're gross when he's the grossest one out of all of them.

Also... I never thought I'd say this (esp. not after watching Naruto and being graced by Orochimaru's nastiness time and again through the series) but Midousuji is hands down the most disgustingly nasty (not in an evil way but in a gross way) character I've ever seen in an anime so far.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2015

102 by Krravena12544 »»
Oct 24, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2015

54 by Dripz2012 »»
Feb 1, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

61 by Dripz2012 »»
Jan 27, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2014

63 by Dripz2012 »»
Jan 20, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

74 by Shroombait »»
Dec 7, 2022 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.