You should just.... you know.
JafriZinMar 29, 2015 5:44 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 22, 2015 9:34 PM

Jan 2011
Hey, someone needs to stay dead.
Feb 22, 2015 9:38 PM

Nov 2012
meh, he'll probably come back, it's not like anyone actually dies in this show.
Feb 22, 2015 9:40 PM
May 2012
ReaperCreeper said:

Have you seen other show before besides any shows like mobile suit gundam series?

I can't believe they still don't understand my logic... IF you guys thought my attitude sucks, I'm sorry...
TachiiMar 2, 2015 8:20 AM
Feb 23, 2015 12:03 AM

Apr 2008
I hope he's alive and comes back
Feb 23, 2015 2:32 AM

Oct 2014
He got vaporized by Saazy's Dioscuria plasma blade, pretty sure his dead
Feb 23, 2015 5:25 AM

Dec 2011
He's dead and will stay dead

The aldnoah drive stopped without any royalty tampering with it, means his heart actually stopped for a moment, and that damage ain't one you can resuscitate with CPR like Aseylum's.
Feb 23, 2015 5:53 AM
May 2012
Knight-Artorias said:
He got vaporized by Saazy's Dioscuria plasma blade, pretty sure his dead

If he is already dead, there is NO way in hell he could've survive that after it end up in rubble.

wuhugm said:
He's dead and will stay dead

The aldnoah drive stopped without any royalty tampering with it, means his heart actually stopped for a moment, and that damage ain't one you can resuscitate with CPR like Aseylum's.

SON OF A BITCH. GODDAMN YOU SAAZBUM!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHY IS HE TURNED ON HIM!!

I mean that explained why NOBODY GIVES A SHIT BECAUSE OF THIS.

*sigh* oh well fuck it..
JafriZinFeb 23, 2015 7:07 AM
Feb 23, 2015 6:50 AM

Jul 2014
Well... I feel your pain, at least. He was the best looking one. With his and Saazbaum's deaths the only brief hope I have is for the middle-aged count from the 7th episode. The counts in A.Z are like wine - the older the better.
Feb 23, 2015 7:46 AM

Oct 2014
deadoptimist said:
Well... I feel your pain, at least. He was the best looking one. With his and Saazbaum's deaths the only brief hope I have is for the middle-aged count from the 7th episode. The counts in A.Z are like wine - the older the better.

Nah mate Mazuurek takes the tilte of best looking one, just look at him, his so kawaii~
Feb 23, 2015 9:13 AM

Jul 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
deadoptimist said:

Nah mate Mazuurek takes the tilte of best looking one, just look at him, his so kawaii~

But he lacks personality. No-o, I'll take an older more experienced count over him any day.
Feb 23, 2015 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
deadoptimist said:
Knight-Artorias said:

But he lacks personality. No-o, I'll take an older more experienced count over him any day.

B-b-but his so kawaii! :o, oh well more Mazuurek for me :3

and by Count from episode 7 do you mean lighting-kun or the guy with the large hips in the LS that dropped.
Feb 23, 2015 11:04 AM

Jul 2014
Knight-Artorias said:

Yeah, to each his or hers count harem. :D Mazuurek is handsome, but too much like those earthlings.
Cruhteo and Saazbaum were more exotic as in haughty and scheming aristocrats.

Knight-Artorias said:
and by Count from episode 7 do you mean lighting-kun or the guy with the large hips in the LS that dropped.

Yeah, just look at his smirk at 3:30! The man must be nasty.
Feb 23, 2015 6:32 PM

Oct 2014
deadoptimist said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Yeah, to each his or hers count harem. :D Mazuurek is handsome, but too much like those earthlings.
Cruhteo and Saazbaum were more exotic as in haughty and scheming aristocrats.

Knight-Artorias said:

Yeah, just look at his smirk at 3:30! The man must be nasty.

You better hope he doesn't die next episode xD
Feb 23, 2015 10:04 PM

Jul 2014
Knight-Artorias said:

I don't( Of course he will. *sigh* They're so wasteful. Isn't there a law against it or something?!
Feb 24, 2015 9:38 AM

Nov 2012
What does it matter, we now have a discount black-haired Cruhteo look-alike lmao
Feb 26, 2015 7:20 AM
May 2012
Whatever you say, people.

Whatever you say...

(I really missed him anyway)

deadoptimist said:

Damn, IF he still alive, he should've stop Slaine for good.

Knight-Artorias said:

You mean Mazuurek? He's gonna reveal the truth about Slaine/Princess & he's also gonna get killed anyway (he have NO choice to do so).
Feb 26, 2015 9:55 AM

Oct 2014
JeffreyZin said:

Knight-Artorias said:

You mean Mazuurek? He's gonna reveal the truth about Slaine/Princess & he's also gonna get killed anyway (he have NO choice to do so).

No I mean the middle aged Count that lands his LS near Inaho and co at the end of the latest episode.
Mar 6, 2015 4:21 AM
May 2012
Since it's only 4 episodes left,

I just realized when every character died even in first season like:-

ReaperCreeper said:

Do you know I realize that it was way too STUPID to me! UGH!!

But still NOBODY gives a shit about it & they ain't gonna missed! *sigh* HYPOCRITES!

What IF Yuki-nee, Marito or any deaculion crew die next?! How will Inaho gonna react?

Knight-Artorias said:
I mean the middle aged Count that lands his LS near Inaho and co at the end of the latest episode.

Baroncrutz (?) or Barry whatever wanna called?
Mar 6, 2015 6:58 AM

Oct 2014
JeffreyZin said:

Knight-Artorias said:
I mean the middle aged Count that lands his LS near Inaho and co at the end of the latest episode.

Baroncrutz (?) or Barry whatever wanna called?

No the guy with the extremely large hips that uses the cloning kataphrakt.
Mar 8, 2015 5:43 AM
May 2012
Knight-Artorias said:

Damn, now I'm confused... SMH
Mar 8, 2015 7:38 AM

Oct 2014
JeffreyZin said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Damn, now I'm confused... SMH

This guy http://aldnoahzero.wikia.com/wiki/Orga
Mar 8, 2015 7:42 AM
Sep 2014
The question is who is going to die next? This mean who has the biggest death flag right now?
Mar 8, 2015 7:15 PM

Jan 2015
Definitely not one of the terrans xD
Mar 8, 2015 7:29 PM
Sep 2014
OfficialMikoSM said:

Your guessing Slaine is next to die?
Mar 8, 2015 9:24 PM

Jan 2015
leelee619 said:
OfficialMikoSM said:

Your guessing Slaine is next to die?

Nope I'm just saying cause barely any terrans die (at least for the NAMED characters) as oppose to the vers.

I mean they get the passive "immortality" skill just by being next to GOD Inaho.
Mar 8, 2015 9:30 PM
Feb 2015
If someone has to die, it would most likey be another nameless Orbital Knight. It is very hard for the writers to kill off an established character without facing backlash from the fans. So don't hold your hope of seeing any one we know dying anytime soon. This is fast turning into another hormone-filled, friendship ftw, no one dies and screw-all-the-bad-guys-we-got-deux-ex-machina-op-powers shonen anime
Mar 9, 2015 8:55 PM
May 2012
Knight-Artorias said:
This guy http://aldnoahzero.wikia.com/wiki/Orga

I see. That guy.

After episode 21, I was wondering whether orga's dead or not after his mecha got destroyed by Inaho. but the confirmation of death were uncleared!! What happened then?! ARE THEY REALLY DEAD?!

ALSO AT THE END I THOUGHT IT WAS CRUTEO BUT IT'S NOT REALLY HIM!!

ARE THE WRITERS JUST TURNING INTO A BRAIN-DEAD HORSE OR SOMETHING?!
JafriZinMar 9, 2015 11:00 PM
Mar 10, 2015 4:17 PM

May 2014
Viktor_Otaku said:
If someone has to die, it would most likey be another nameless Orbital Knight. It is very hard for the writers to kill off an established character without facing backlash from the fans. So don't hold your hope of seeing any one we know dying anytime soon. This is fast turning into another hormone-filled, friendship ftw, no one dies and screw-all-the-bad-guys-we-got-deux-ex-machina-op-powers shonen anime

I think it depends on whether this is the last cour or not. With the events of last episode, I'm inclined to say it probably isn't.

However, at the end of the series I expect there to be at least a few deaths, with Slaine's being the most likely. I've said this for a while, and it still seems appropriate given how he's been characterised. That said, with the possibility that this is just the prequel of sorts for another series upon Aldnoah.Zero's completion, its possible Slaine could continue on as a main antagonist or something of the sort.
Mar 10, 2015 8:28 PM
Feb 2015
Shadzy_ said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

I think it depends on whether this is the last cour or not. With the events of last episode, I'm inclined to say it probably isn't.

However, at the end of the series I expect there to be at least a few deaths, with Slaine's being the most likely. I've said this for a while, and it still seems appropriate given how he's been characterised. That said, with the possibility that this is just the prequel of sorts for another series upon Aldnoah.Zero's completion, its possible Slaine could continue on as a main antagonist or something of the sort.

Slaine's death is probable, this is because the writers had turned A/Z into such a hate show between Inaho and Slaine's character the slavering hoards will not rest until at least one side is dead. And they will rage even more if the death was done in a dramatic and meaningful way, all sense of logic and any appreciation of a complex character is gone nowadays, people just want to see mindless black and white fightfest between OP MC and a punchcard villian.
Mar 12, 2015 5:15 AM
May 2012
So apparently it's TRULY CONFIRMED that Cruteo IS dead (since his son show up in the next ep).

I should've fucking known, really. *sigh*
Mar 13, 2015 6:52 PM

May 2012
JeffreyZin said:
So apparently it's TRULY CONFIRMED that Cruteo IS dead (since his son show up in the next ep).

I should've fucking known, really. *sigh*

What's with your obsession with Cruteo? I swear he's all you ever post about.
Mar 14, 2015 12:23 PM

Jan 2015
Well, it is likely the Emperor, Rayregalia Vers Rayvers, would die soon. Unfortunately, his VA, Shinji Ogawa, died last week (RIP).
Mar 14, 2015 12:23 PM

Apr 2008
blackbishop said:
Well, it is likely the Emperor, Rayregalia Vers Rayvers, would die soon. Unfortunately, his VA, Shinji Ogawa, died last week (RIP).

Woah wait really?!
Mar 14, 2015 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
Well, unless they just replace him.

Here is more information about this:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-12/voice-actor-shinji-ogawa-passes-away/.85878
Mar 14, 2015 12:29 PM

May 2009
No one important, it's AldnOneDies.
Mar 14, 2015 12:31 PM

Apr 2008
blackbishop said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-12/voice-actor-shinji-ogawa-passes-away/.85878

God damn that's sad. His voice was great T-T
Mar 14, 2015 2:04 PM

Jan 2015
bastek66 said:
Important to whose standards? As far as I know the Emperor might be important to Mars, and once he's dead it is likely to cause a civil war unless all the counts are in the same side (and they aren't). If that happens Terrans are likely to win the war.

It is amazing to read in the forums how many users wait "important" Terran/Martian characters to die in the next episode, just to not have any of them fall, so they think the next episode will be the one they are waiting, but in the end they are just walking in circles because no one dies.

It seems that all this obsession with killing characters is a bit unhealthy, because people want them to be killed just because they are at war and that's one of the reasons the show is boring for them... because plot armor. I wonder if Space Battleship Yamato 2199 got these complains as well because no one of the "important" characters died (except two of them, and one that was already implied from the beginning it would happen, but I'm not going to spoil their names and to me died = stay dead).

If killing someone is not going to make the plot advance, why bother? why is that hard to understand? Just watch the show and enjoy the ride; then you can be surprised or enjoy the moment when someone actually dies (whatever floats your boat).

Darklight0303 said:
blackbishop said:

God damn that's sad. His voice was great T-T
I agree, he was great :'(.
Mar 21, 2015 6:00 AM
May 2012
blackbishop said:
Well, it is likely the Emperor, Rayregalia Vers Rayvers, would die soon. Unfortunately, his VA, Shinji Ogawa, passed away last week (RIP).

blackbishop said:

Wow, this is sad & unexpected. Never saw that coming. This would explain to me how this show suddenly end up senseless.
JafriZinMar 23, 2015 5:05 PM
Mar 22, 2015 9:52 AM

May 2009
If Slaine dies than Aniplex can kiss sales for goodbye, so this shithead will survive.
Inaho has bigger chance of dying, but he most likely survive and end up like Kamille in Zeta with Inko as his Fa.
Mar 22, 2015 10:31 AM
Feb 2015
bastek66 said:
If Slaine dies than Aniplex can kiss sales for goodbye, so this shithead will survive.
Inaho has bigger chance of dying, but he most likely survive and end up like Kamille in Zeta with Inko as his Fa.

While I was hoping for a combo Inaho X Slaine death, I can settle for a "Slaine dies and Inaho survives but ending up as a vegetable" for all time ending.
Mar 23, 2015 4:59 PM
May 2012
KamiCity said:
What's with your obsession with Cruteo? I swear he's all you ever post about.

OMG look, I just realized that I found out that his death really MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WRITER SMOKING AT THIS POINT?!

At least we have his son after all & I'm curious to see how it turns out.

Hell, during the other one when Slaine duels Marycylian, Slaine won, sending him into outer space but killing him due to suffocation which I DID NOT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN WHICH IT'S REALLY GETS ME SMH ALL THE TIME!!

*sigh*

deadoptimist said:

Thank you.

You see, I didn't realized why is this keep happening to me in my life since this show has started to get me even more nerves since the 1st season, it gets me cringed alot like I said earlier.

God, why isn't everyone seems to agree with me at this point till they thought I was misinterpreting every statement that I made...
JafriZinMar 23, 2015 6:06 PM
Mar 23, 2015 5:16 PM
May 2012
blackbishop said:
bastek66 said:
Important to whose standards? As far as I know the Emperor might be important to Mars, and once he's dead it is likely to cause a civil war unless all the counts are in the same side (and they aren't). If that happens Terrans are likely to win the war.

It is amazing to read in the forums how many users wait "important" Terran/Martian characters to die in the next episode, just to not have any of them fall, so they think the next episode will be the one they are waiting, but in the end they are just walking in circles because no one dies.

It seems that all this obsession with killing characters is a bit unhealthy, because people want them to be killed just because they are at war and that's one of the reasons the show is boring for them... because plot armor. I wonder if Space Battleship Yamato 2199 got these complains as well because no one of the "important" characters died (except two of them, and one that was already implied from the beginning it would happen, but I'm not going to spoil their names and to me died = stay dead).

If killing someone is not going to make the plot advance, why bother? why is that hard to understand? Just watch the show and enjoy the ride; then you can be surprised or enjoy the moment when someone actually dies (whatever floats your boat).

I'm gotta QFT for this since I have nothing to say.

Viktor_Otaku said:
bastek66 said:

While I was hoping for a combo Inaho X Slaine death, I can settle for a "Slaine dies and Inaho survives but ending up as a vegetable" for all time ending.

I don't think that's gonna happen gentlemen. This show has officially fucked up now....
JafriZinMar 24, 2015 8:42 AM
Mar 25, 2015 2:54 AM
May 2012
Seems I smell Deja vu that Inaho is gonna die next.
Mar 25, 2015 7:55 PM

Dec 2012
Who gives a shit. Hopefully the entire Deucalion crew is killed, Vers teams up with Earth to fight the Prometheus alien race who made Aldnoah (and Slaine goes more darkside because the princess gets raped over and over again), and the robot in Inaho's head takes over his retarded bullshit character ass.

We'll call it:

Aldnoah $3.50
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
Mar 25, 2015 9:02 PM

Jun 2012
Inko for the feels.
Inaho cause he's a shit character.
Mar 25, 2015 9:29 PM
Feb 2015
http://36.media.tumblr.com/c3bebc5803a000c741a9dcfb8b78d74b/tumblr_nlsc3qQ1RS1s60lblo1_540.png
Artist from Twitter posted it don't remember name
This is how I see this series ending. I'd give it an 8/10 if it's exactly like this too.
Mar 26, 2015 9:24 PM
May 2012
Crimefridge said:
Who gives a shit. Hopefully the entire Deucalion crew is killed, Vers teams up with Earth to fight the Prometheus alien race who made Aldnoah (and Slaine goes more darkside because the princess gets raped over and over again), and the robot in Inaho's head takes over his retarded bullshit character ass.

We'll call it:

Aldnoah $3.50

You're expecting the bad ending of that because????

I really give a shit.

Cuz every VERS Knights that Inaho killed really doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Saazbum died too soon?!
Cruteo died too soon?!

that's just... BIG DEAL.
JafriZinMar 27, 2015 4:50 AM
Mar 26, 2015 10:26 PM
Dec 2013
EveBlaze said:
http://36.media.tumblr.com/c3bebc5803a000c741a9dcfb8b78d74b/tumblr_nlsc3qQ1RS1s60lblo1_540.png
Artist from Twitter posted it don't remember name
This is how I see this series ending. I'd give it an 8/10 if it's exactly like this too.

I really wanted this to happen, but honestly, I don't think it can at this point. I'm so back and forth on who I want the princess to end up with.
Mar 29, 2015 5:43 PM
May 2012
And so, the show ends but I still couldn't satisfy.

Saazbum, Cruteo, Maryclyan & other VERS knights STATUS = DEAD

everyone's reaction:- NOBODY CARES.

REALLY PEOPLE?? REALLY??

Harklight, Baroncruz & Lemrina's STATUS = UNKNOWN

Everyone's reaction: STILL NOBODY CARES???

why are you guys always act like this??? I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT IT FOR GOD SAKE!!

PS - First page has been rename into... ah god damn it, I have no words.
JafriZinMar 30, 2015 6:30 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.